Do you think Bob faces discrimination, being one of the few fruits in a show about veggietables?

Do you think Bob faces discrimination, being one of the few fruits in a show about veggietables?

Attached: images (26).jpg (246x205, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/41oLUOHvwzA?t=222
youtube.com/watch?v=Jakg1_DCG3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like 45% of "vegetables" in that show are fruits. They even have straight up berries

He identifies as a vegetable you bigot.

Even Larry is a cucucmer, technically a fruit

I've been lied to my entire life

>A Christian show is full of fruity figures
No surprises there.

Pa Grape, Madame Blueberry, Jimmy and Jerry, Mr. Lunt, LARRY.
There's plenty of fruits on the show.

What even is a lunt?

Kek

I wonder if veggietales has ever said something along the lines of "gay people are bad and are going against god?"

Mr. Lunt's a gourd.

Strict biblical inrtepretation. Cucumbers and zucchini’s man.

But more seriously, “even gay people need to hear God’s word.”

I don't think so. BigIdea tended to focus more on the universal moral stuff in the bible than stuff like "kill the gays".
Off the top of my head, the Jonah movie focused on compassion and mercy, and not on defying god's will
speak of Jonah, I need to read the Bible sometime soon to see if the ninevites actually did worship The Leviathan or if that was just added in

>compassion and mercy
That's a major part of the story, but the ultimate lesson is "Who are you to tell Me what to do with My creation."
See also Job.

>Do you think Bob faces discrimination
How would he? He was the host of the show and his only superior in the production was Archibald.

But why is he called Mr. Lunt.

Mr. Lunt is a cunt

On the hunt

I think one of my favorite bits was in the commentary for the Jonah movie. Phil and Mike were talking about some of the things that censors were cracking down on in their movie, and one of the concerns raised was that Mr. Lunt's accent could be seen as a "crass and offensive", and one of the guys was like, "What? That's ridiculous. He's so authentically Spanish-Italian-Mexican".

Fuck, I watched that commentary only once like 16 years ago and I still remember that one part. Also the part in the Mr. Lunt/Larry commentary where Mr. Lunt says that, where he comes from, hushpuppies got their name because they were actually deep fried puppies that the cooks would tell to "hush" as they were being dropped into boiling oil.

>they were actually deep fried puppies that the cooks would tell to "hush" as they were being dropped into boiling oil.
Holy fucking shit, that's pretty hardcore by veggietale standards.

Despite making up 13% of the population, fruits are responsible for 50% of the crimes

I feel like they weren't expecting kids to listen to the commentaries and that it would mostly be adult fans. I recall there being a few other surprising jokes and comments during the recording. It was just the two voice actors going off the cuff for an hour and a half, and some of it is pretty damn amusing. It was the early 2000s, so a lot of the things they said that would be slammed today wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow back then.

What up my home-dawgs

Attached: tumblr_inline_oosp4p6lCd1tp9kt5_400.png (400x525, 206K)

Attached: PDQUtvA.jpg (1080x1920, 150K)

Remove this post.

What's the difference between fruits and vegetables?

Fruits are vegetables that make fruit

In botany, a fruit is the seed-bearing structure in flowering plants formed from the ovary after flowering. Fruits are the means by which angiosperms disseminate seeds.

A vegetable is a plant or part of a plant used as food.

In english: fruit have seeds in them, vegetables don't.

Fruits are disgusting things that need to be wiped off the face of the counter.
Vegetables are the master food.

Because that's his name.

No, because the people who work on Veggietales aren't Evangelicals.

He's veggie-passing.

delet this

What's the matter, Satan?

This belongs airbrushed along with some gang related phrase in blackletter on a XXXL t-shirt that you can only find at hip hop apparel stores and your county fair. If some gangbanger comes up to me in a thugged out Larry the Cucumber tall T I'd be laughing too hard to be afraid.

God wants us to be nice to everyone

Attached: cuck.png (800x800, 578K)

This but unironically

Actually, Bob is the highest guy in the production. Archibald usually has to go through him when he demands things like the Silly Songs to get cancelled or to host an episode of his own.

Tomatoes are vegetables. The grocery store puts them with the vegetables, not the fruits, sure they're technically fruits, but culturally they are vegetables.

A fuckload of "berries" are scientifically other things like nuts and crap like that. They're still berries.

The grocery store is always right and science is always wrong if the two contradict. Actually, fuck it, the grocery store is always correct, period. Being "technically correct" is the worst kind of correct, you're still wrong.

Does /r/atheism seethe at veggietales?

I have seen atheists shit on Moral Oral since at the end of the show Oral still kept his faith.

Vegetable is a culinary term, fruit is a botanical one. A tomato is both a fruit and a vegetable you moron.

Vegetable and fruit aren't mutually exclusive terms. A fruit is still part of a plant, so it's also a vegetable.

he's a berry, not a fruit. come fucking on OP, we learned this in school!

That's not true at all. A pumpkin has seeds. Vegetable is not based on plant properties, it's based on its use as food. Vegetables are parts of plants traditionally eaten cooked or in savory dishes, but even that can vary.

Larry, you can't blend in with the okra no matter what you wear.

Then what did Archibald do?

>That's what I get for working with peas!
youtu.be/41oLUOHvwzA?t=222

Attached: archibald.png (701x458, 443K)

>Being "technically correct" is the worst kind of correct
Imagine being this incredibly wrong

Attached: LxbJyb.gif (320x218, 339K)

Probably but I've actually seen a lot of irreligious people look kindly on it, because it's actually a good show.

> They made another edit of the Bunny Song

It's too late, the song is too powerful, our sins will be infinite in the name of the bunny.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jakg1_DCG3M

You have no idea how much I want this pic to be real.

>God wants us to love everyone
Fify

I bet he doesn't even know his heritage

isn't that like a code for gay or something?

A pumpkin is also a fruit

Assistant producer?

The veggie tales guys have always had a good sense of humor which surprised me when watching the series as a kid, Christian entertainment is usually awful

Atheist here. I love morel orel and veggietales

>tee hee I'm an atheist who loves cartoons, don't hit on me silly boys~

Which doesn't stop it from being a vegetable. A lot of vegetables are also fruit.

>Interculinary mixing
Disgusting