Unpopular opinions (preferably by Yea Forums standards)

Unpopular opinions (preferably by Yea Forums standards)
I thought that---minus mabel shenanigans---weirdmagaddon was a great finale.

Attached: 1560590673276.gif (200x200, 9K)

Jenny Wakeman is kinda overrated as a waifu and it says a lot about the absolute state of western robot properties that she's basically the only one anyone ever seems to care about ever.

Space jam is literally the most soulless movie in existance and anybody who says anything positive about it is blinded by nostalga.

OK KO is the best looking cartoon on television.

The Miniature Equines movie is legit fantastic: the animation alone makes it worth at least one viewing.
Lion King and Zootopia are overrated and boring films.
Conversely: Aristocats, Sword in the Stone and The Rescuers are underrated classics.
Disney hasn't made a good movie since Tangled.
Ralph Breaks The Internet is in my top 5 of the worst movies I've ever seen and I've sat through The Beast of Yucca Flats without MST3K.
Dreamworks hasn't made a good movie since El Dorado.
The MCU sucks shit and is actively ruining film as an artform.
Capeshit in general is played out in movies.
Walt Disney's version of The Snow Queen would have been 5000 times better than Frozen (pic related).
The best Disney Princess is Cinderella.

Attached: 8a7cc77cb2bbbd1ca68c8d2108f185c0.jpg (462x700, 55K)

Besides Finn not getting a scene with HW cementing them as a couple, Come Along with Me was a great Finale.

>unpopular opinions thread
>proceeds to give popular opinions

Attached: IMG_0894.jpg (480x360, 16K)

the Avatar the Last Airbender is shit

Cringe but thread appropriate-pilled

The pebble and the penguin and rock a doodle are good.
The minions movie was great and most of the hate is just people who hate minions as a concept
Spongehenge is spongebob's most underrated episode.
Everybody knows it's bendy was a good episode with a great moral

Other user but I'm gonna add to this one, MLAATR had a cool art style and all but most of the show was pretty mediocre and people today literally only remember it for the overrated waifu

That's not an opinion. It's just fact.

I dunno, I've seen a bunch of people salvate over TLK and Zootopia on this board

All of those things are facts, not opinions.

I just want a daughter thread that doesn't devolve into loli and foot faggotry. Is that too much to ask, /co?

I don't want to fuck cartoon girls, I want to adopt them.

Attached: 62f.jpg (1061x1288, 308K)

I've seen people on here try to defend it but maybe they're actually in the minority.

Sorry buddy, never gonna happen. It’s Yea Forums by the way. Enjoy your visit!

I'd doubt MLAATR defenders being a minority, the waifusim is extremely strong and Jenny is a very popular character. It cannot be helped.

FPS are overrated. That WOW short of Jaina was better than every show from the last 20 years and is barely animated.

*last ten years. Twenty is too much.

>Unpopular opinions (preferably by Yea Forums standards)
Yea Forums, Yea Forums, /pol/, and Tumblr have nothing to do with the declining quality of Yea Forums and it's asinine how often idiots on this board jump to blame other sources for the decline of it's quality.

Wow, that really is a better design

How long until "that" guy comes?
I've said this before, the janitors on here are fucking dumb and will delete threads of currently airing shows and move them to /trash/.

I miss /ctg/
It was fun before the mega autist started his keikaku and tanked the whole thing

the demand for female characters to be attractive makes them samey and boring. i want more ugly, disfigured or just goofy looking chicks in cartoons.

Attached: molly the last unicorn.jpg (500x865, 42K)

animated capeshit movies are generally better than live action. voice actors do a much better job of interpreting the characters and source material.

sjw pandering gets too much blame. not that i'm denying it and it does deserve it, but people seem to be ignoring the fact that quality of the content is awful or at the very least disappointing. when something is done right, no one will notice anything. however, when the content has doesn't satisfy basic needs, people are going to pick it apart and pandering sjw gets called out immediately. even if you removed the pandering, that show or that comic would still suck.

Attached: KaleidoscopicInformalAustraliankelpie-small.gif (388x242, 725K)

I still don't know why generals are banned. Considering the constant threads that happened after the ending of Star vs. they'd be warranted. If every show now follows Amphibia's format (I hope they don't) we're going to need generals.

>I still don't know why generals are banned.
They don't need it for canceled, or hiatus shows. However they are needed if a show is on and keeps spawning new threads. When Steven universe was flooding the place then one to two general threads would be fine. That and moderation of the generals so they don't become pointless.

Bump

Gravity Falls should have lasted only one season

Gravity falls should have lasted 3 seasons so it wouldn't be nearly as rushed.

>Moderation
So we'll never have generals. Okay then

Attached: D6q6dUlVsAArivJ.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

This

to be fair, those people are mostly furfags, whose opinions mean absolutely nothing

Daisy is the best choice for Donald because she offers him a challenge and shares traits rather than submissive eurowaifubait.

>Is that too much to ask, /co?
yes. this is Yea Forums, why the fuck would you expect anything different?

Comics need more Matlock.

>Bendy

elaborate?

Attached: 6A0D6FFD-34AC-430A-BC9B-1903E5C3CAD3.gif (370x335, 782K)

Speaking of Foster’s I sincerely don’t get why out of all the Yea Forums shows out there THIS is the one that gets painted as “mean-spirited”. Certain episodes, arguably, the entire show? no.

“Waifus” are objectively for faggots

Let's be friends, user

>The Miniature Equines movie is legit fantastic
You are fooling yourself. I've never seen a more rushed movie.

Comics and Cartoons don’t belong on the same board, and live action movies belong on Yea Forums.

MCU Star-Lord>Comic Star-Lord>>>>Current Comic Star-Lord
Endgame was crap
The Lion King is boring and the third act is actually atrocious
HarleyxIvy is a legitimate cancer and all supporters should be gassed
Iron Man 3 is top 5 MCU period
The Dark Knight Strikes Again and Master Race are genuinely enjoyable and nowhere near the worst comics ever
Kingdom Hearts is great, and the first one is the best one

Choping your penis off does not magically turn you into a girl.

You're forgetting the part where you belieeeeeve really hard and force everyone else to believe it to under penalty of litigation.

The MCU is overall awesome. The only bad films are Iron Man 2 and 3, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel. Guardians 2 is the best film and a huge step up from 1.
MCU Thanos, Star Lord and Doctor Strange are better characters than their comic counterparts. Same with Ego and Vulture.
The Boys is absolutely garbage in every respect
Pixar hasn't made a decent film since Toy Story 1
The Incredibles has aged like sour cream. The story and characters are terrible and it looks worse than animated movies that come before it.
Ed Edd and Eddy is offensive to the senses. The artstyle is horrednous and the voice acting is grating as all hell.
Baneposting is hilarious

Attached: marvel-movies-11446-1557449433.png (1020x612, 504K)

Explain this then

Wrong. The most soulless movie in existence is the one where all those people lose their souls

>wahhhhh film is DEAD because of capeshit
Film has been dead in the west since the fucking 80s. The closest anybody gets to being "artsy" is when they imitate older films or do a movie about faggots merely existing.

Capeshit outside of batman/superman isnt worth anybody's time and even then its like... why fucking bother?

Nobody likes trannies.

DC Comics makes better superhero comics compared to marvel. marvel makes top tier sci-fi action adventure comics, but they aint no superhero comics.

JLA #14 is the best single issue superhero comic book ever written.

Attached: jla 14.jpg (500x780, 100K)

but books featuring less major characters tend to be better

Really? Did you even consider Ghostbusters the Animated Series?

dont talk shit about green lantern

All women in media should be non-sexualized because it just leads to comics and cartoons selling on sex alone, without any quality. And it doesn't matter if there's a media you like that supposedly has quality and tits, the industry can't be trusted with it and all of it has to burn, good or bad.

Attached: 1560396853124.gif (500x529, 715K)

I always forget that there are some gems in post S3 SpongeBob. Spongehenge works well on several levels.

beanface/calarts isnt a bad looking style and can be pleasant to look at, but the oversaturation and how its become synonymous with lazy animation and tryhard writing makes it unappealing now

the east and west have a lot to learn about animation from each other

capeshit is genuinely bad and needs to really sort its shit out with how influential its image is on the rest of the comics industry

Attached: weegee.png (196x197, 30K)

Film as an art form is too historic and diverse to be ruined by any one thing.

"Capeshit" needs to be word filtered as it's a term that Yea Forums and Zack Snyder fanboys popularized to try and make fun of Marvel and reeks of underage while meaning absolutely nothing.

capeshit needs to be filtered to be "superhero"

Based.

That shit hasn't been a thing for like a decade

Hellboy is kinda dull

Prince of Egypt > anything Disney has ever put out

Capeshit needs to be moved to its own containment board all together.

This.

I'd prefer if /tvg/ and /cog/ happened instead

Based

Attached: adam_trans_to_eve.jpg (1800x1250, 572K)

A WoW cartoon with the faction heroes, a Saturday morning tier Arthas Lich King (Not Metzen's self insert) screaming "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME GADGET- zan" every time he's foiled Dr. Claw style, and a brooding edgy anti-hero Illidan would be more kino than any cartoon made in the padt 20 years thats for sure.

Waifus are a blight and should be shoved over to /c/

This all day every day

I want more canon gay characters in Yea Forums material.

Coraline looked cool and all but it's not a good movie

Yea Forums media and cartoons in particular are essentially dead. All the talent has left or was bullied out of the industry and what replaced them was just a bunch of ideologically driven people who not only have no technical skill but are utterly unable to write a story or do anything interesting. Everything they create (a term used loosely) is pure propaganda devoid of fun or actual content. Watching modern cartoons is not only an unrewarding experience but it's as if the people in charge go out of their way to undo, degrade or humiliate all the characters involved.

Capeshit movies do not interest me in the slightest and I don't watch them. For me capeshit works only in comic or animated form. I can't take any live action capeshit seriously or suspend my disbelief. It all just looks like a circus act with honking clowns that I have to pretend is Hamlet or some high art.

Anime has so decidedly and thoroughly eclipsed cartoons that comparing the two is like comparing a tiger with a neutered declawed cat. Likewise western attempts at copying anime have been laughably bad.

Attached: snap00184.jpg (1920x1090, 364K)

This but bisexual males

If only there's a way to fix the Western animation industry? What's the root of all of these problems? What should we do?

Attached: IMG_20190112_153118.jpg (576x562, 51K)

I really think the Teen Titans animated series is boring and overrated to hell.

Them too. I feel like every canon queer character is a lesbian these days.

I really enjoyed Magnus: Robot Fighter back during the old Valiant era. It doesn't bother me at all that hewears a miniskirt and white go go dancer boots.

Attached: magrob1.jpg (343x400, 84K)

I didn't say capeshit in general, I meant the MCU with its cookie cutter filmmaking

That's not a true unpopular opinion. I never got angry at Mabel throughout the entire series.

Generation O! wasn't as bad, nor did it look as bad, as people made it out to be.
I would take Klasky-Csupo's style over the "safe" and "inoffensive" style of today.
Capeshit is overrated and needs to die, or at least let other genres of comics shine through.
The MCU was completely unessecary, and so was the DCEU.
I was never fond of the DCAU nor Invader Zim, nor the many cartoons that Toonzone circlejerked in it's early years.
Contrary to popular belief, the Spielburg Presents line of cartoons (TTA, Animaniacs, etc.) were absolute slogs to get through.
And finally, Cartoon Network is overrated as all hell and I've only ever liked about four cartoons from it.

I was talking about the work itself. It's barely animated but has more emotion that "a bunch of simple (CalArts they call it) sticks moving around in 24 frames per second, it's basically the trick of the anime industry, if I choose that like a example is because was made in the west.

First of all we need a separation of kids animated shows and general animated shows, all the ideology wars are because of irresponsible parents that believe animation is a safe space for their children. Next we need to create that "general animation" not adult one because we don't need more Seth Mcfarlane like shows. Stop caring about the stupid 24 frames per second standard, that's the reason of the "CalArts" thing, let's use more cinema tricks like camera angles and static shots and things like that.

This, however that doesn't mean the designs have to be unpleasant to look at. I feel like "unorthodox" would be better than "ugly"

Attached: DvisxnsU0AA9p2H.jpg (533x639, 53K)

Purple Man has never been a good villain and only idiots think any incarnation of him is scary.

>Man of Steel and Batman v Superman were good, as in, enjoyable
>Into the Spider-Verse and the Lego Movies were mediocre
>Teen Titans Go! is a decent show

Which is why nobody chops off their penis.