No one:

No one:

CN: let's pander to the gays !

Attached: modern-kids-shows-cartoons-with-lgbt-queer-characters-v2.jpg (750x422, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailor_Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=bYvy1NtZ_Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=VFIDZLGDWbs
youtube.com/watch?v=I3CJtlMHzrk
youtube.com/watch?v=BqHEBTzOKTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OfrB1xaWf2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to the goold ol' days, when Cartoonnetwork made fun of all these degenerate sjws ?

Attached: Cartoon+network+was+shot+with+the+gay+trap+juice_820f71_6698985.jpg (1200x1600, 210K)

Sailor Moon is an anime and unrelated to CN.

based

Attached: sickos.png (152x254, 40K)

It's only pandering when it's related to something I don't like. Otherwise it's fanservice.

Says who ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailor_Moon

go to sleep, kid

Eat a cockerel, twig

Attached: 1474330650122.png (1000x842, 669K)

>One of them is an rebooted anime not aired on CN

seething nickfag

Remember that not replying or at least saging is always an option you filthy animals

*let's pander to lesbians because they're safe and gay men are still gross

I'm of the personal, unpopular opinion that children's shows shouldn't really have romance to begin with. Romance is almost always put in for the benefit of older fans and not the target audience that the show is really supposed to be for. Plenty of kids don't care about romance and many others actively dislike it or find it boring. The amount of children that actively like it is a minority compared to the amount that are ambivalent or dislike it outright.

everything you said is false

More like pander to lesbians and straight men

Yeah, it sucks for both of them. Lesbians are easy points and so get their last episode of the season reveals. Gays are less numerous, in these shows, and are always minor characters. But at least they're not always teenagers and some are fathers.

I remember when /u/ was well allowed in Yea Forums, them tumblr came and all the paranoic nerds started shitting on everyone. Admitelly, it doesn't help that a lot of these companies /are/ doing shitty pandering crap, but the problem should be the pandering, not that they're lesbians. Because lesbians are hot.

Plus they’re just cousins so it’s not gay

Why not enjoy a specific cartoon from either channel instead of devolving into autistic company war posts that even Yea Forums would reject on sight?

Wait a minute, "degenerate sjws" are people trying to sissify, forcef feminize/genderbend and brainwash me with transformation weapons so I turn into a giggly girly girl who only wants to shop at the mall and transform others into girls too for a peppy bordering school? And THIS is what you're dealing with?

>implying this is a bad thing
Where the fuck are your SJWs? Why do you know god's gift to humanity? How come you get a break?
Tell me where these minxes are and send them my way. ASAP!

Attached: suspension_of_disbelief_by_lopoddity_dd4m1tk-pre.jpg (249x248, 34K)

Drink hot lava.

Plus they don't really take any risks or commitment towards their lesbians either, it's just straight up toss away fanservice. It's not brave at all declaring a character gay the last episode. (I give the Loud House balls for making a gay early on) It's the equivalent of pretending you don't care about or disapprove of gays around your best friend for 25 years, and then only give a thumbs up to show up at their gay wedding to stuff your face with donuts and the buffet before you sneak out with a plate of food.

It was a different time, damn I miss that time

>I remember when /u/ was well allowed in Yea Forums
You faggots ruined Adventure Time with your bullshit. Fuck off and stay fucked offed.

I like bubbline because I think they're cute, not because of the politics behind muh representation or whatever. AT's decline can be acredited to much more than just two girls being gay, and it was foreable from a mile away.

Bubblegum and Marceline appear together in like, what? Less than 15 episodes? The writing went to shit in general, blaming it all on the SJW boogieman is retarded.

Bubbline is cute though.

Attached: tumblr_nxdotfy5BC1qauvvxo2_1280.jpg (900x766, 201K)

I told you to fuck off. It's bad enough your bullshit ruined a good show.

>I like bubbline because I think they're cute
Yeah, and the writers saw that and agreed. All the fucking fan art, fan fiction and all that bullshit made them take notice and they changed the show in response.

Like it or not, /u/fag, you and your kind ruined AT.

You have to dilate before posting here, onionboy.

>writers saw that two characters were cute together and made them a couple
As someone that likes bubbline, it just sounds like you're a seething shipper mad your headcanon didn't pan out. And again, they appear in a very low amount of episodes, so blaming it all on lesbians makes you look like a retarded, gay-hating faggot.

Which hey, you do you, hate them all you want. But presenting such pety complaint as the absolute reason as to why something stopped being good just makes you look like you're mad as fuck, which is pretty funny.

I said or implied nothing to suggest that I'm a tranny, which means you are a tranny and you are projecting.

>As someone that likes bubbline, it just sounds like you're a seething shipper mad your headcanon didn't pan out.
It's not really headcanon to say that Bubbline completely derailed the show and it's focus on Finn.
>so blaming it all on lesbians makes you look like a retarded, gay-hating faggot.
And yet they took up the majority of the finale.
>But presenting such pety complaint as the absolute reason as to why something stopped being good
But you can literally pinpoint when the change of writing staff lead to it and the resulting change of focus.

>OP trying to convince people that they don't want lesbians

Attached: 1559497127095.png (680x357, 427K)

How did the show stopped focusing in Finn? Maybe the writing got shittier, but it never stopped being about Finn. Go on a case by case basis on the Wiki, Finn is the main character in at least 70% of the episodes, with Jake and BMO as the other 15%, and the side characters (like Bubblegum or Marcy) sharing whatever it's left.
>you can literally pinpoint when the change of writing staff lead to it and the resulting change of focus
Okay, when?

>they took up the majority of the finale.
The fuck? No they didn't, you're an idiot.

>Okay, when?
Stakes.

>Maybe the writing got shittier, but it never stopped being about Finn
While true, I don't think you can slap a maybe on that. AT's writing quality was like a roller coaster that slowly gets to a peak(season 3) and fucking plunges.

I'd say my biggest issue, and the one I attribute most to Bubbline, is rather how the shifting tone reflected on Finn. At the start the show was centered on him, and so were the characters defined by how we see them relate to him. As the show went on it became more about how they all interact with eachother, and while that may sound promising I found it had a bit of a spiteful edge towards Finn.

You're a faggot, after Stakes came Islands, a mini series centered around Finn and his mother. I'd even argue Islands was the writing peak of the series. Then came Elements and the entire Fern subplot.

Is the stuff after Islands good? I didn't say that, but is it about Finn? Yup, it is.

Islands was a refreshing break, yes, but Islands wasn't a peak so much as it was a sudden jolted heartbeat from an otherwise dead body.

Only in the English dub, in the original the entire show revolves around multiple gay relationships.
It just goes to show how fragile American audiences are, really.

>I found it had a bit of a spiteful edge towards Finn.
This is so stupid it hurt my brain. The back half of the show still had the overwhelming majority of episodes centered around Finn. Even in season 6, which had by far the most focus on side characters, the central storyline was about Finn's existential angst and his relationship with his dad. A minority of episodes not focusing on Finn is not spiteful, ffs.

english dub > original dub

okay but subs > dubs so gay relationships still win

no, english dub > sub, because there aren't any gays

Oh, I see you are the fragile American I was referring to here.

you're an absolute brainlet if you don't think the english version is dope

youtube.com/watch?v=bYvy1NtZ_Y4

youtube.com/watch?v=VFIDZLGDWbs

youtube.com/watch?v=I3CJtlMHzrk

youtube.com/watch?v=BqHEBTzOKTQ

>Yea Forums is still SEETHING
isnt it a little soon for my hourly cup of tears though?

reminder that encouraging homosexuality is encouraging suicide
60% of people kill themselves because of their sexual orientation, i.e their faggotry
that is why reeducation is essential to help these people instead of encouraging their sinful course

>60% of people kill themselves because of their sexual orientation, i.e their faggotry
Wow and here I thought the 40% statistic of trannies killing themselves was shocking. 60%? Wow. Incredible. Made-up numbers really makes me think about how scary the world you imagine is. Wow.

Poe's law in action.

>60% of people kill themselves because of their sexual orientation
exactly, so as the fuming faggot you are you should tie the noose already ;)

Attached: 1545019266035.jpg (1152x2048, 107K)

>No one:
So did this meme come for Facebook or reddit, I'm not sure.

Attached: 1326508079248.jpg (264x292, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OfrB1xaWf2Y

Twitter, it's just the new trendy thing of saying "no one asked" or "this is what whomever does best":
twitter.com/search?q="literally no one:"&src=typed_query
twitter.com/search?q="nobody:"&src=typed_query

You'll probably see a shitload of K-pop videos because that's the cancer shitting up all the search results.

Finn insertfags will never recover

One of these things are not like the other. If you are going to include an anime example, you can find gays in anime before Sailor Moon.

Reminder that AT got ruined by pretentious writers that went full profound and thought-provoking and focused entire episodes on random background characters and thought it'd be interesting.

Attached: JfjCQp2cJq6N9LZQUEjtMEB86MdrIDn6Cul-RbGmOxU.jpg (960x705, 86K)

Type-Moon creating a new Fate character

Calm down buddy, It’s called adventure time not Finn time. The only reason the earlier seasons had all the characters shown in relation to Finn was because since the characters hadn’t been fleshed out at the time they couldn’t stand on there own. They NEEDED Finn as a crutch in order to be used.

....I-I thought it was interesting

>twatter meme faggot crying about the gayz