Let's say killing is NOT an option and they are too irredeemable to change their ways...

Let's say killing is NOT an option and they are too irredeemable to change their ways. How would you stop a villain for good?

Sadly, the answer to that is another villainous method. Crushing their spirit to the point that they commit suicide

Attached: 1540970748840.jpg (646x589, 192K)

>Sadly, the answer to that is
THROW THEM INTO THE SUN.

No, the answer is ANAL RAPE.

Dimensional Prison

Brain in jar.

the phantom zone

>How would you stop a villain for good?
Rape him.

Attached: arkham.jpg (1285x363, 51K)

I still love that Scarface has the lobotomy

Negative Zone \ Phantom Zone

We have life sentences for exactly this problem.

Purple healing ray

Go to bed, Vay Hek.

It's either or Prisons that are actually inescapable and no one knew the locations of, so they'd never be seen again. Or fucking frying their brains.
The latter is obviously something way too cruel for most heroes to be okay with, so super secret prisons no one knows about is the only solution.

In a way, it kinda humanised Justice Lords Superman. He could have just lobotomised the Ventriloquist.

Attached: 1392134-defeatmarkhamill.png (606x422, 314K)

>That's the spirit, Bullock!
>Now, all we need to do, is convince Bats to rape the Joker

Attached: 01c-gordon-and-bullock.png (992x745, 375K)

Turn them into a dungbettle

In the real world, prisons already do a pretty good job at keeping the scum of the Earth behind bars forever once they're put in prison, so this isn't really an issue.
In the case of a fictional super-villain with the magical power of breaking out of maximum security prison like the Joker or Mr. Zsasz, just break the Joker's legs. That way he won't even be able to escape from Arkham, and even if he could he would be completely ineffectual. If he manages to kill again anyway, break his hands too. If that still doesn't work, break his arms. Last resort, blind him.

>Wondy analy raping evildoers
That would just encourage me towards supervillainy

I lean more towards inanimate TF myself

>Commit a crime and find yourself pursued by Wonder Woman
>Due to comic shenanigans get bad ended and transformed into something Wondy decides to keep
What would you want to be Yea Forums?

only civil way

then put that box in a box

Giant frozen prison planet.

>IMA FIRIN MAH LAZARĀ”!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her leotard of course

Doesn't matter, I kill them.

My super name isn't "The Buck Passer".

physical or mental impairment. Imprisonment, lobotomy, cutting off their limbs, transferring their brain to a lab vat, etc.

an eternity of torment in the phantom zone

Brainwashing

Its super fucked up when supposed 'heroes' will resort to fucked up methods to imprison a bad guy just so they won't have to 'kill' them and get their hands dirty.
Even when the method they use is so much crueler and often outright evil compared to just snuffing them.

Or the writers are hacks and have the superhero refuse to kill the enemy/outright prevent others from killing them just to either have the hero die from their own actions or have the hero turn around and inflict a fate worse than death on them when they don't surrender.
All so the hero can look so 'moral' in comparison.

>just to either have the VILLAIN die from their own actions
*Whoops, fucked that word up.

Throw him into the prison of eternal ice out in the middle of space, of course; a place so cold that he will be eternally frozen and unmoving, but still able to think and comprehend the passage of time.

Attached: looks-like-youre-going-to-the-shadow-realm-jimbo-975098.png (500x522, 129K)

A lot of fans of the Phantom Zone, from the sound of things. Inescapable prisons are best.