Why doesn't he just end all crime already? You know he can...

Why doesn't he just end all crime already? You know he can. What's keeping him from finding Joker or whoever and just killing them all in a single night?

The concept of this character is dumb.

Attached: specs.jpg (1024x440, 89K)

The problems with a massive universe of god like characters is questions like this.

Because he's only called out to play when FUCKING GOD HIMSELF wants him to and it's never a good time when that happens.

What the fuck was his problem in Crisis?

I've been reading comics for over fifteen years and I have no idea what The Specters powers are.

He decided magic was a sin because... reasons.

He's practically omnipotent, but only ever comes out so a badguy can kick his shit in to show how tough they are.

He was a husk without any host.
Went bonkers and seduced by his brother/sister.

Joker is too crazy to be judged by the Spectre.

He was manipulated by Alexander

Angry genie powered by divine vengeance

remember that time joker had spectres powers?

He's not the spirit of making the world a better place, or even the spirit of justice... he's the spirit of VENGEANCE.

Remember that one time he thought the only way for true judgementto be dealt was to smite the whole planet? Of which he actually started and went through with Vlatava? And how he then proceeded to have an existential crisis over the cycle of vengeance and justice?

Attached: judgementday.jpg (646x912, 270K)

>You know he can
No, I don't know that... because I actually read his comics, wikifag.

>Why doesn't he just end all crime already?

Because he's the Avenging Wrath of God. He doesn't fight crime, he gives judgement on said crimes.His function is punishment, not prevention. And God moves in mysterious ways, dontchaknow.

That's bullshit and you know it. That's just a copout writers make so that somebody with powers like the Spectre lose. It's like the Penance Stare not working on Wade.

That's retarded, there's no cycle of vengeance and justice if everyone's dead.
Ask the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Jebusites, the Emorites and the Girgashites.

I mean the Joker in general doesn't fit any legal definition of insanity, so that's neither here nor there.

I thought it was that he's so crazy he literally mentally overpowered the Spectre and impersonated him. Or was that J'onn?

Because if he ends crime he's just as bad as all of crime.

Attached: Spectre vs Batman.jpg (1024x1576, 533K)

This was actually addressed during the Ostrander run. Spectre went inside Jokers mind/soul whatever and turned on his conscience to make him feel the guilt of all his actions and left him a sobbing mess.

I hate Batman so much.

Why doesn't God just kill The Joker?

Because if God did anything it would violate free will.

He's tried both.
Why doesn't OP just read some fucking comics for once?

Attached: AC071.jpg (500x777, 280K)

>He's tried both.
So you're saying god is less powerful than Superman, who has repeatedly conquered the world in alt universes?

No he just later chose not to.