The only thing this fatass could save is the local buffet from going out of business

The only thing this fatass could save is the local buffet from going out of business.

Attached: 1558304315822.gif (400x225, 244K)

God I feel bad for Connie. Anybody is better for her than that fat pussy. Even me.

>the local buffet from going out of business.
the same buffet that got run out of town before steven was even born?

Based

>implying Steven's still fat

Attached: f98pbt4wtvnxnl66eknl.jpg (470x264, 15K)

He got like 2 feet shorter as rhe show went on.

Fucking hell the animation went down the toilet.

shaming fat people is hot

>So this is what your resorting to these days
>Pathetic user
>Real pathetic

Attached: 5wt9qjljvf811.jpg (1334x750, 59K)

I want to rub Steven's belly and make him bigger while telling him to pig out and enjoy himself.

you know what would have been fucking great

Stephen going to outer space and going through puberty. Just spend a year as Stevoni or whatever the fusion name is with lars of the starts, show him as the wanderer traveling between the sides of the war secretly informing lars of the actions of the other commanders, learning the perspectives of everything from every side, then coming back to earth and confronting the crystal gems for being horrible parents who made him fat.

>t. Bendis

All you need is a guy with a gun

>why didn't you tell me how Rose Died Pearl
>Why didn't you just treat me as an adult instead of making me a emotionally stunted crybaby
>Why did you lie to me for so long
>Why do the crystal gems not deserve to reproduce, even at the expense of humans, even though they are immortal. maybe make the crystal gems fighting another race for universal dominance.

OOOOOHHH SNAP

Attached: source.gif (500x400, 1.9M)

>animation
>a still image

Attached: 3cpAS6L.jpg (600x315, 26K)

now he's just an ugly obnoxious chibi version of his former design

>he's fat, which means he can eat a lot
>which means that proportionally the buffet will lose money if they make money buy purchasing a lot of food in bulk so that the average cost per person is less than the cost of a buffet ticket
unless they charge him by the pound, you probably need to rethink your joke

This tbqh

> The only thing this fat fuck can save , is room for another plate.

Honestly it would've been cool if they made him actually get fitter and taller as the series progressed. But then again his only redeeming quality (according to media) is being a fat emasculated nu male

mmm very nice

Is where the show belongs.