The main character of the last Yea Forums-related thing you watched/read is transported to Junji Ito Earth...

The main character of the last Yea Forums-related thing you watched/read is transported to Junji Ito Earth. What happens?

Attached: Remina.png (1454x1016, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108254419
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stardust makes Remina go away with his Shrinking Rays.

Attached: stardust.jpg (362x393, 51K)

>Golden Age Alan Scott
He finds a way

D I A L S

/thread

>tfw Stardust gets SPIRAL'd

Attached: fd11a73fd5535c6e920347571199baa728a519c4_hq.jpg (640x960, 138K)

He dead

Attached: Callum_Official.png (360x450, 120K)

>Craig of the Creek
The creek turns even more horrifying.

Just finished season 3.
I dunno about surviving, but it'd be a hell of a good watch

Attached: Preacher.jpg (1014x570, 60K)

>Implying
You can't stop Stardust user. Give up before he finds you and punishes you for your crimes.

Attached: stadast.jpg (236x252, 26K)

With his reverse spiral ray Stardust takes care of the otherworldly menace.

Remina gets moon'd

Attached: 1560974115199.png (784x948, 713K)

What a tender-looking boy.

Attached: tumblr_o8u5ac3lug1sggweco1_400.jpg (400x437, 83K)

What if Stardust becomes Junji itoed?

Well Victor & Valentino already fought two Aztec gods, well know for being the most fucked up gods out there so they might find a way to deal with Ito craziness.

Attached: 1560600669036[1].png (1366x768, 588K)

He becomes even more horrifying. Despite wht some people think, Remina isn't the craziest shit he's made.

>Junji Ito story about Stardust
That could actually be fun.

fucking spirals, man.

It'll be a hell of a ride.

Attached: 1559087508143.jpg (540x714, 127K)

This is creepypasta material,something like a Gorefield version of Stardust.

Ito was on some next level shit

Attached: file.png (900x641, 670K)

I know we like to joke about Stardust being omnipotent and the like, but unless we go full webcomic craziness, I don't think he really has an answer for the Spiral. Hanks didn't really make him to account for shit like high-tier Ito threats.

Attached: 025.jpg (1052x750, 107K)

How is the new season anyway?

What can the Spiral do anyway?

You underestimate Stardust.

How do they work?

Spiral can drive you mad, physically distorts your body in various spiral themed ways, cause you to attack others

It causes spiral-related phenomena to crop up everywhere, warps space and time (once the curse hits full swing, days on the outskirts of the town become years near the centre), turns common objects into deadly weapons like what happened with the lighthouse, sinks passing ships with whirlpools, transmogrifies people, and does shit like corrupt galaxies and even turns people INTO galaxies.

It's one of Ito's crazier villains.

You don´t know about the Spiral answers ray.

Spiral does all kinds of crazy bullshit, theres probably a list somewhere

He's still making stuff too. Travelogue of the Succubus is a pretty recent story of his.

Woah, that sounds super fucked up. It’d take Silver Age shit to even compete

Well the fun of Stardust is how "playground discussion" his powers get, he has a shield or a ray to nullified everything they thrown at him. As for horror he once made a demon guy big and strong just to make his defeat more humiliating, Or the time where he fused all the badguys into a single guy that is some existential horror.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE SPIRALS BRO

That's what happens when you give something complete control over ANYTHING that can be perceived as a spiral. And that's most things.

When I read Ito's stuff I'm never sure if it's supposed to be scary or hilarious. Either way it's enjoyable as fuck. But man, nothing has ever made me laugh quite as much as Uzumaki did.

Fair enough.

Oh thank you for saving me Captain Stardust! Your chest feels so strong and firm! If you were a real hero you'd also get me a drink~

Attached: tomie.png (738x927, 583K)

>The Immortal Hulk
He fits right in and tries to protect people, often failing.

Some say humor and horror are two sides of the same coin, both bring an unexpected twist to something familiar to cause a reaction to the public. Some say the reason why we smile in awkward situations is to because you subconsciously feel unsafe and your brain makes you show your teeth as a sing of intimidation, similar to how a dog would growl when somebody strange gets near it.

>Stardust saves her
>He puts her on his star and she never goes anywhere else ever again
Problem solved! Now she'll never be in danger!

Better question. Who can resist Tomie? I vote this guy

Attached: 64D63735-51FD-4DDF-9357-B192E20152A8.jpg (683x1024, 290K)

When I first heard of Gyo and the Hanging Balloons, I was completely flabbergasted. It's amazing how Ito can take such simple concepts and make you feel both immense amusement and crushing horror at once.

Attached: 693db9018b8cd8573bade5b3aa4ba298.jpg (500x609, 74K)

The problem is he'll never stop thinking about her beauty.

And then Stardust takes her to his planet and never see her again.

>Implying that beauty even matters to someone like Stardust
He doesn't think with his dick user.
He thinks with justice.

There was ONE guy who Tomie couldn't affect. She was very very angry about this and set out to break him.

She succeeded.

That is hilarious.

>And Alan Scott tamed the Hellstar and made it his bitch.

What's the source of this thing?

Seeing the balloons in action is quite silly, honestly.

Attached: h6WN8MD.jpg (880x1249, 467K)

Hell star something. I forget. Very lulzy story.

Hellstar Remina. It's a good read.

Hellstar Remina.

Attached: file.png (768x768, 672K)

>Slott's F4
I guess we got regular Ultimate F4 incoming?

Her beauty drives people to kill her, killing her would be justice, and continues the cycle

Stardust is basically an eldritch horror in human form though. So it really depends on his standards of beauty.

Why isn't Ito writing a Dr. Strange comic? This is the kind of shit Strange would be perfect for.

It would probably end with Stardust going on a killing spree of innocent women because whenever he looks at their faces he sees the treacherous tomie.

I always thought the big 2 should license more stuff out to manga studios. It would just be cool to see new interpretations. And it hits another demographic to boot.

>I'm never sure if it's supposed to be scary or hilarious.
People dont realize but Junji Ito loves comedy, if you find something hilarious in any of his stuff then that's probably on purpose

I don't think Ito has ever talked about his preferences when it comes to any kind of western capestuff. He seemingly solely focuses on things in the horror genre.

Comedy and horror or more similar than people realize

Good horror and good comedy go hand-in-hand I've found.

That explains the fish robot zombie one

Announcing reports is against the rules, also you sound like a faggot, also this thread has clearly been talking about Yea Forums related media if you spent a second to read it, sperg.

Anywhere from 95% to 100% of the time a "what if a non Yea Forums related thing was a Yea Forums related thing" thread is created, it's for the sole purpose of discussing things that are neither comics, nor cartoons.
Yea Forums is not a refugee board.
Go back to Everyone else, report the OP for breaking >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108254419

Kia Asamiya once was the artist for Uncanny X-men, and nobody gave a fuck. Of course, being paired with Chuck Austen as a writer probably didn't help.

I've noticed this with Jordan Peeles found success in horror movies, I've also noticed it especially with horror authors, adult horror like Stephen Kings stories or childrens horror like Goosebumps often have a mix of some comedy with the horror
I watched a Scary Stories to tell in the Dark documentary and the books had some good horror but also a lot of just silly stories, they just naturally go hand in hand

GASHUNK

Attached: GASHUNK intensifies.jpg (1000x490, 276K)

That part in Hellstar Remina where the earth gets licked and starts rolling hundreds of times faster than normal was pure wacky slapstick comedy.

>that one story about the kid who literally loses his shit

Attached: 1450826360916.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

That's the reason why whenever someone tells me that "horror can't have humorous elements", I just tend to dismiss them. They almost universally don't have opinions worth listening to.

>the one where the dad gets stuck under the post under the house
>it's a long story

Attached: 1480281007457.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>people that freak out when manga is discussed here
true comic fans read both comics and manga. and we all know that Yea Forums is one of the biggest cesspits on the internet, so sue us if we like to talk about it here once in a while.

Attached: caca.png (542x548, 574K)

Nerd

Which one was it?

>the one where the woman literally has sex with a house

>announcing reports
are you ok reatard i am wood
stupid

It was the "Little Finger" chapter.

Bros how would our guy Ben 10 do against some of the horrors from Junji Ito, I bet he could deal with The Spiral Curse, the Evil Gas Robot Things, Tomie and Hellstar Remina

he can't even beat hal jordan. he's a bum

Tomie and the Spiral would absolutely fuck him. The former by fucking up his mind to hell and back, and the latter in any number of horrifying ways. Gyo is probably the only one I could surefire give to him out of oyur listing.

Ito draws really cute girls

We all know Yea Forums is shit but that's not an excuse to turn this place into a refugee camp.
But, to be honest nobody takes seriously Yea Forums's topic, since all those anime threads, and I've got more decent talk about anime in Yea Forums than other anime dedicated boards so, heh, don't really care.

Attached: berret.jpg (1082x989, 126K)

And then he kills them only a couple pages later.

Damn it Ito.

Pretty nice post user.

Ok Tomie could rekt him if it gets him by surprise x but because he's a space cop I suspect that a well informed Ben could become one of the genderless aliens to get out of mind control and or mind control Tomie herself.
Remina would take Atomix and or Way Big to defeat.
The Spiral would take Clockwork to lift the curse origin and or Alien X itself.
There are some horrors that are benproof like The balloons with noses

Well, I think that world just got a lot worse.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Well, control galaxies.