This is the greatest friendship in the history of Hollywood animation, prove me wrong

This is the greatest friendship in the history of Hollywood animation, prove me wrong

Attached: toy-story-woody-buzz-i48987.jpg (568x709, 130K)

Can't wait for it to end when I go see the movie in a few days

Remember Ho's before Bro's

judy and nick only had one movie but their friendship feels 500x more genuine than these two clowns.

Remember when Woody tried to take Buzz’s life out of pure jealousy? are we just going to ignore how much of a sociopath that cocksucker is?

Friends never leave each other in the dust for pussy like Woody is doing in TS4

Curse of the Were-Rabbit was Dreamworks, so I'm going to say Wallace and Gromit.

It was an accident!

>Hollywood animation
Beavis and Butt-head Do America

I can't, you're right. Out of every shitty thing about TS4, I'm most angry about the fact that they'll be separated. Fuck this and fuck nu-Disney.

Attached: ts3.gif (540x250, 2.83M)

BTW this is the correct answer

Attached: 01.jpg (740x425, 74K)

Shit like him looking at Buzz's hand before making eye contact is why these films are so good.

based

I wanted to see this too. Wish I didn't hear about this.

He was just trying to push him behind the desk for the night, him falling out the window was an accident.

you don't see much of it in the 4th movie. It's mostly Woody and Bopeep doing their thing while Buzz acts crazy listening to his recorded lines for advice.

The 2nd and 3rd movie sort of drop the whole concept that Woodey is a jealous asshole.

It comes back up in this movie. Woodey basically runs away because he is not the most beloved toy any longer.

What do you mean they'll be separated!?

Woody stays in the park for Bo-Pussy, basically the same shitty ending as WiR2 and Bermuda Triangle

Woody decides to stay with Bo Peep and travel with the carnival. Buzz gets back in the RV and remains one of Bonnie's toys

Pixar used to be great. What happened?

Wasn't that more about Woodey not being the #1 toy anymore and being left in the closet?

>Bermuda Triangle
thanks for opening that wound you fuck

Now that I can get behind, but Max and Goofy are the best Father Son Combo in animation.

The fact that they started in a terrible place while their dynamic developed in the first movie and stayed as a strong friendship since then just makes it so much perfect.
Many media tries to reset relationships for the sake of giving more of the same to the audience, and while Toy Story does deliver some repetitive beats in the sequels (having a joke Buzz character was the only sour spot to me in TS3), the characters stay strong for the most part.

Fuck, TS3 ended perfectly

Makes no sense Bonney suddenly quit playing with him because she was taking him to fucking kindergarden. It sounds like a bullshit excuse Pixar came up with despite it going against everything we know about Bonney as a kid.

No she had not been playing with him for a week before that. Woodey sneaked into her backpack on her first day in kindergarden.

It does make sense. Little girls don't give a damn about cowboys. If anything the movie should have ended with Woody and Buzz staying at the carnival after managing to find Bo and the evil doll a new kid.

Bo isn't even a toy, but this movie finally explains that ANYTHING kids feel like playing it magically becomes a living toy.

I wonder if toy story 5 will be about an ancient Box civilization created by boxes that little kids liked to play with.

Attached: who-framed-roger-rabbit.jpg (460x276, 31K)

Yep

Attached: Legend of the Three Caballeros drawing donald duck.png (1280x672, 508K)

>The 2nd and 3rd movie sort of drop the whole concept that Woodey is a jealous asshole.
It's almost as if he went through some character development and 4th throws everything from the previous movies out the window

>Splitting up Woody and Buzz

Attached: 1535147978820.jpg (480x456, 27K)

I can get behind that also

>Woody diches his friends in favor of a STRUNK INDIPINDT WYMYN, a duo of stuffed niggers and a canadian stereotype
They just surpassed Star vs ending on how shitty it is, Fuck Lasseter.

The movie kind of make it out that all objects are somewhat self aware, but only interact if they have faces. Forky knew that it was a disposable fork and was only supposed to be used once for food then thrown away.

Yea, Bonnie liked Jessie more than Woodey

Wow would you look at that, a superior option appears when you stop sucking mouse cock

Attached: eldorado03.jpg (852x480, 38K)

I don't think Lasseter has any involvement in this film anymore. It's the first Toy Story movie made without his direct oversight after they #metoo'ed him.

I make no apologies.

Attached: Friends_Together_Forever.png (614x461, 351K)

They would have been well into production by the time Lasseter got set upon by the Twitter wolves.

What's funny is that a fucking Kingdom Hearts level seems to be truer to Woody's character than TS4.

Attached: maxresdefault-7.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>TS1 - Selfish asshole who tries to get rid of Buzz because he's no longer the favourite
>TS2 - Selfish asshole who abandons Andy when he realizes he's breakable
>TS3 - Selfish asshole who tells his friends to stay in a bag because Andy still likes him
>TS4 - Selfish asshole who ruins a vacation because he clings on to his old memories

He's pretty true to character user.

>Bermuda Triangle
What

4th one was more Woodey trying to deal with the fact that he is no longer the number one toy. And then ditching at the end because everyone was sure Bonnie would not miss him.

He was taken off the film before the allegations came out. He wasn’t cracking the story.

Lassiter probably wouldn't have been cool with Key and Peele's stuffed animals attacking and killing the old lady.