I have not seen Far From Home nor have I read any spoilers, but in ALL of the Twitter reviews pouring in...

I have not seen Far From Home nor have I read any spoilers, but in ALL of the Twitter reviews pouring in, EVERYONE says the post credit scene is MIND BLOWING
If you read the Sony Amy Pascal emails that can only mean one thing.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/movies/sinister-six/278192/sinister-six-spider-man-spinoff-movie-still-in-development-at-sony
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, Peter drops the "N" word. the rumors are true. Raimi got to direct the post credit scene.

Bravery

Is just some Venom or Osborn tease I bet

Isn't it just confirm the long-held fan theory that it's Oscorp buying Avengers Tower?

>long-held fan theory
Since when?

Since Homecoming, at least since they mention a new buyer for the building in that movie

I’d place my bets on this being what happens.

People have been speculating about that shit since Homecoming. Plus remember all those Matthew McConaughey as Norman rumors going around when news broke of the Sony/Marvel deal.

Maguire spider man would be the only thing that gets me to watch iron twink

Andrew was so much better than Tobey

Attached: 743f42e65563061e6e6d11933fbf515b.jpg (1596x2400, 338K)

you are wrong and a faggot

>ZENDAYA IS REVEALED TO BE BLACK CAT

Attached: Shitstorm.jpg (600x668, 55K)

Andrew was the best Spider-Man IMO, but the Raimi films just had a lot more heart to them. TASM2 is a guilty pleasure of mine and TASM1 is pretty good but there's no denying how great the Raimi films (mainly the second one, I don't particularly like the first and third all that much) were at the time and still are.

Tom's starting to grow on me though, the FFH trailers make it look like he's growing and evolving as a character and will hopefully become more independent and act like a true Spider-Man. Andrew was for sure the most talented actor under the mask, but as far as portrayals of the character go, Tom might be able to win me over with this movie if it is any good.

Why are Tobeyfags so delusional?

>MCU fag critics saying something is mindblowing
It's probably nothing

They fucked over Spider-Man's cast that I can't be bothered to care.

It'll be a LGBTQIA2+ propaganda scene.

You are crazy if you think Disney or Sony are ever going to risk that sweet russian and chinese money.

it's literaly norman pulling a villain out of the prison cell and wants to talk to him about a project called "the sinister six"

Did you not watch Endgame?

Nope, it's literally just OsCorp.

Sony are doing a Sinister Six movie of their own in their bootleg MCU. They're hoping it can be for them what the Avengers was for Phase 1 MCU.

>Sony are doing a Sinister Six movie of their own in their bootleg MCU.

No, they aren't.

Obviously it'll be very different to the original TAS spinoff version that was envisaged, but it's back on the table in some form after Venom's financial success.

denofgeek.com/us/movies/sinister-six/278192/sinister-six-spider-man-spinoff-movie-still-in-development-at-sony

even if it is unnoficial, you know that they are going to try

CAN RAIMI NOT BE STOPPED??

But will she wear a catsuit again?

SPEC
TAC
ULAR
SPEC
TAC
ULAR
SPIDER-MAN

Attached: 5F5AA2CD-E177-47CA-9142-C838715F1B82.jpg (1455x2220, 917K)