Spider-Man saves the city

>Spider-Man saves the city
>REEEEEEE FUCK SPIDER-MAN
>Spider-Man saves his life
>REEEEEE FUCK SPIDER-MAN
>Spider-Man saves his sons life
>REEEEE FUCK SPIDER-MAN
What the FUCK is his problem?

Attached: 1127423C-DD21-43B4-8F77-121FE875ABE5.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Huge arachnophobe, but he represses his fear so he won't seem like a sissy and it comes out as rage.

Spider-Man draws attention away from his son

he just wants fuck spider-man.

Attached: .jpg (640x480, 43K)

Fuck Spider-man. JJJ is a hero

Attached: E9EF51E2-9B1A-4835-9B1A-79AB18A39929.jpg (640x983, 77K)

"He doesn't want to be famous? I'll make him infamous!"

He did nothing wrong, that webcrawler is a menace!

Get out of this thread, Parker

Attached: E23A95AD-AEE4-4C4D-A11D-AAC70DED4DA1.jpg (591x338, 23K)

I honestly think it started off as him being weirded out at spidy and decided to pick on him and the constant pranks spidy pulled on JJJ made him more pissed off at spidy because you have Silk who was never treated as a menace for long by JJJ and since this is a good place as any to ask for as long as Miles has been in 616 now has JJJ said anything at all about him? because as far as i know and hear JJJ has little to no interactions or opinions on him

Attached: watch out here comes the spiderman.jpg (634x458, 56K)

He wants to keep Spidey honest by pointing out all his flaws. Like Yea Forums and Captain marvel.

jim did you stood next to a reactor?
whats wrong with your face?

>Spider-Man punches a man's jaw off
>wtf i love spiderman now

Attached: 46689c52746718fa8055b9280435f8d0.jpg (600x922, 191K)

Someone post the image were jjj says he knew all along but did it to push Peter to be a better hero

Fuck Slott. Goddamn.

He can't believe that there's someone out there that would do good just for the sake of doing good, it makes him feel worst about himself and he knows that he'll never be as good as Spider-man.
So he does everything in his power to take him down, because that's what a rational man in his 40s would do.

Onore! Su-pai-daman!

Attached: JJJRant01.jpg (691x602, 140K)

>this entire thread

Jameson is not an idiot, he's been in the newspaper business for over 20 years and knows a fraud when he sees it. He soon realizes that Parker is Spider-Man and decides to run a smear campaign against Spidey. Why? Because he knows Peter. He sees how dedicated Peter becomes when you give him a challenge. So Jameson challenges Spider-Man to do better through the newspaper. He challenges Spider-Man to prove the Daily Bugle wrong and to his credit, Spider-Man does exactly that. Every time the Bugle runs a nasty a piece on Spider-Man, Peter gets right back out there and tries even harder to do right. In short, Jameson keeps Spider-Man from getting complacent; he makes sure there's always a villain for Spider-Man to fight even if it's himself.

Attached: mutley.jpg (385x456, 73K)

That was back in the much, much comics when he was a straight-up supervillian turning blue and making spider-slayers.

Most versions say it’s because he hates that he wears a mask. JJJ’s used the bugle to run the KKK out of his city and bring The Kingpin to his lowest ever point. He despises the idea that someone can do what they want when they want and never have to own-up to the consequences.

Attached: 429B4037-C261-4954-BE4A-7E69C9BA1967.jpg (650x325, 78K)

Attached: 10DE9096-AB8A-4B72-B6FB-49FD6EFE5CB0.png (1215x817, 222K)

I was making fun of it, it was insane how much he hated Spider-man in the See-Ditko era.

Wouldn't he really be like

> "HA! I knew it! I knew I was right about you, you crazy murdering menace!"

Yes but this is SpOck written by Slott, so he's a prefect keikaku master that's the best so you get this instead.

Attached: B45F6AE1-68AD-4D05-990C-10842F32D5C3.jpg (994x976, 112K)

>What the FUCK is his problem?
Spider-Man is a MENACE! How dense can you be OP?

>OP is secretly Spider-menace

Attached: 442324FF-1392-4D99-A9FF-42D948769D1F.jpg (500x655, 156K)

He has to hide his identity somehow OP

Attached: F7E60EE8-A4A9-40CC-822A-C3F8422451C8.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Obviously he wants to FUCK SPIDER-MAN

Attached: onore.jpg (699x615, 127K)

Can anyone say "Entrapment"?

I know it's not gonna happen but Jameson becoming a superhero while slandering himself and Spider-Man to cover his ass would be kino

He's playing 4D Chess. He knows the danger of idolizing heroes and doesn't want people to rely on Spider-Man for everything.

Gotham becomes a fucking war zone whenever Batman dies.

JJJ is basically Richards/Doom is they weren’t both narcissistic pricks

Sounds like an excuse for lazy writing.

I think JJJ won't pick on Miles because he doesn't want to appear as racist.

>I'M TALKING ABOUT THE NEW BLACK CAT, AND LIKE EVERYTHING NOWADAYS, THEY HAD TO REBOOT IT WITH A WOMAN!

Attached: tngw61ssfw721.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

You know, it really doesn't make sense in 2019 that JJJ and the Daily Bugle would be after Spider-Man, or at least the reason isn't there: Costumed freaks weird out people, JJJ goes after Spider-Man, both for his personal vendetta/jealously of Spider-Man, and to capitalize on people's fears. But the "modern" Marvel Universe portrayed in media is Superheroes are beloved, or at least not feared (barring X-Men.)

The new "JJJ" should be some prick working at, say, a Buzzfeed like organization putting out whatever they know will enrage and worry people the most. I think of that "Hey I like Spider-Man but he's always working with cops!" article from when the game came out a while ago.

>What the FUCK is his problem?
Spider man

Wasn't that Scorpion?

Aka the guy who is Stronger than Spider-man?

It could've been a well landed hit that got him on the only part of his body that wasn't armored plus, or Slott is just a shit writer.

Spider-Man hasn't revealed his identity to the public like the Avengers have, and even then the whole point of Jonah is to be a thorn in Spidey's PR. He's not the popular opinion.

Attached: dac52b40-8ecf-11e9-8fbe-0239f62f5ea8.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

The suit isn't what makes Scorpion strong, he's a super soldier.

The suit just makes Spiderman unable to fight him head on.

But Slott is a shit writer.

he wants to fuck Spider-man.

JJ has tried to have Spider-Man killed.

>The suit isn't what makes Scorpion strong, he's a super soldier.
That's what I was saying sarcastically, I thought I made it obvious by adding
>or Slott is just a shit writer

>Spider-Man hasn't revealed his identity to the public
He did, and it lead to one of his worst stories ever.

Attached: Peter-Parker-Spider-Man.jpg (968x681, 80K)

He runs a tabloid.
Are you seriously expecting quality reporting based on facts?

(OP)
>You see this guy flaunting his ass on TV for months and getting money off wrestling. For christ sake he's nude under a millimeter of latex.
>He actually fucking quits wrestling and decides to beat up people for real on the streets, running his mouth while at it, it's all a game with these teens.
>Your son is the real hero, but when a mission goes wrong who do you see on the side of the rocket? None other than this phony and disgusting looking so called "spider-man". After almost getting your son killed, he gets a fucking round of applause and goes home to jerk off while I pay a shit ton of money to cover damages and your son's career.
>Some hero.

Attached: 56876547645365756.gif (208x494, 14K)

He got raped by a spider.

we don't talk talk about that comic.

ngl I really liked the Back in Black stuff preceeding OMD. Though the best way to approach Spider-Man is to assume everything after ASM #508 is non-canon.

ONORE

Bigger things have been retconned.

Spidey dabbed at him.

check'd and keked

>Spidey unmasks himself live on TV
>short period where he is a celebrity
>civil war happens
>Spidey leaves Stark and joins the cap's secret avengers
>aunt may gets shot
>Spider-Man gets revenge on kingpin
Actually pretty good shakeup of the status quo, too bad it was followed by the worst backtracking in comics I can think of.

>and the constant pranks spidy pulled on JJJ made him more pissed off at spidy
This is a recurring problem for Spidey. One of the in-universe reasons for his giant rogues gallery is that he constantly pisses off people that would otherwise go bug someone like Hawkeye or even go straight.

Attached: norman osborne man purse.jpg (1789x2750, 811K)

I was talking about the game, but alright.