Cartoon is mean-spirited

>Cartoon is mean-spirited

Attached: enter_avatar.jpg (350x280, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108251396
dorkly.com/post/85711/this-robot-chicken-homestar-runner-parody-is-the-worst-way-to-end-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=OXqZ7pEyOaI
youtube.com/watch?v=QyXJfUPSQhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cartoon is mean-spirited

Attached: Bloo cool.jpg (640x480, 17K)

Hardmode: Name a cartoon or situation in a cartoon that actually IS too meanspirited

I thought he got over that?

I think that Mr. Pickles cartoon has something bad behind it.

What do you mean by that? The best I can think up is newer spongebob's treatment of squidward but more so of it being not funny then anything else.

I don't really like cartoons that are mean-spirited either, but whenever I voice that opinion, people say I'm just copying the sentiments of this guy.

>Hardmode: Name a cartoon or situation in a cartoon that actually IS too meanspirited
Most of the squidward-centric episodes in recent years.

WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE VEGAS?

Cat-Dog
Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Hour

Was catdog that mean spirited? They never made it out to seem like it was a kind world.

That one teen from Clarence they torched him the entire series.

>Has to deal with Clarence's shit.
>Girlfriend straight up tells him she's seeing someone behind his back.
>Gets fat.
>Loses an eye.
>loses a hand.
Fate just took a massive shit on that dude.

That episode of Hey Arnold where Arnold gets humiliated in the bunny suit and there is no closure but Arnold's suffering.

Attached: hey arnold bunny suit.jpg (893x683, 61K)

Isn't that what makes it meanspirited? Cat just gets put through the ringer by a never-ending stream of sociopaths and his closest ally is too dumb to ease his pain and inescapable to boot?

peanuts

Did his "no bully" video work with gaining the internet's sympathy?

But wasn't cat also a cunt as well? Dog got the short end but had the grace of being dim.

Attached: 774AAAE6-CEAE-455C-BE1F-D5D8A4FCFE15.jpg (1484x664, 227K)

Cat at the very least was trying to make his life better and be successful but everyone just kept shitting on him for his entire life.

the last time we saw him, the episode ended with him having a surprise birthday party as opposed to getting more fucked then baxter stockman

Enter talks at length about children's shows on Youtube. Do you think a man like that has the mental fortitude to deal with the slightest negativity? Not all stereotypes are lies

Attached: 1534195659144.png (702x522, 562K)

Courage's Ball of Revenge

There hasn't been a mean spirited cartoon created on cn, nick, or disney in 5+ years.

BLACK GUY
WOMAN
GET IN HERE!
I'M HAVING PALPITATIONS!

Kid vs Kat. Fucking awful show.

e-celeb threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/11 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108251396

He at the very least won't listen to criticism about the show he's trying to make.

Can anyone give me a rundown on his Buzz on Maggie review?

Attached: Maggie's_buzz.jpg (250x349, 16K)

So this is 4d quantum inverse bait right?

Attached: 1558714147028.gif (480x368, 935K)

Catdog was basically a species-swap of Ren & Stimpy.

The closure is him telling Iggy to fuck off. People took this shit too seriously.

Hey I'm Malcom I'm a real nice guy-Wassup man you pay me so I'll be in your skits.

I think he generally improved massively since his 2014-2016 years

He said it was bad because it had too many ideas around its style and feel and they were all mediocre in the end.

Attached: 0E39AB15-3A24-4B9C-AE26-62C2C6BD76D9.png (640x480, 250K)

>enter mellowed the fuck out
>actually started making decent points outside of "muh meanspirited"
>people still insist he still acts like this and only cares about this.

I hope to god he gets his cartoon made.

>Flies are gross
>The show's girly yet has a lot of gross-out and therefore no clear audience
>The designs are uncanny valley because their eyes are huge and far apart
>Its premise actively acts the quality of the show and would be better if the characters were humans
>All of its plots and characters are cliche
>Maggie's an asshole, especially to her brother
>The plots bend themselves over the force Maggie to babysit even though she's terrible at it and has an older brother that could do it better
>The show has -too many- ideas and they were all bad
I think that's it.

Wasnt this just patrick at his normal levels of retarded.

>OP is triggered by YouTube review man

>user is triggered by Yea Forums(nel) OP man

He scarred Yea Forums so deep that the damage remains even many years after.

Ed Edd 'n' Eddy, episode where Kevin was blackmailing Eddy he will reveal his middle name also an episode where Eddy had a pimple

Dexter's Laboratory, there always was some of that shit whenever Dee Dee was on screen but especially the episode where he loses his mind, brainwash him to be a girl and kiss duck's ass I mean what the fuck were they smoking

fosters home for imaginary friends, episode with that fluff yellow fuck, I don't remember his name but Yea Forums complains about this episode a lot, you know which one, not to mention, besides pilot the whole show was pretty asshole-ish

nearly every episode of Star vs. and before you say anything that includes first two seasons too. Episode where Marco gets talking pimple on his neck is honestly the worst episode of a cartoon I have seen in my entire life

this is just from the top of my head and honestly the list could go on

The same ammount of mental fortitude displayed by a channer shit talking anonymously about e celebs on the mongolian shadow puppet forum you mean ?

>channer
Fuck off.

LOL

That episode of Futurama that ripped on Susan Boyle

>channer
You need to go back.

Attached: 1420427640947.jpg (196x178, 13K)

>channer

Attached: Fritz_get_ze_flammenwerfer.png (500x853, 218K)

Since when has criticizing a bad critic who reviews cartoons been considered rule-breaking?

Shut up about this already. It's a complaint that happened to be marred by an autistic idiot, but it's still valid.

>That Family Guy gag where Quagmire rapes Marge.
>Vindicators 3
>That one Robot Chicken sketch where the G.I. Joe team gets massacred by Al Qaeda.
>Gumball's "The Comic"

I read it in his voice

God. What a bunch of faggots.

Cartman feeding that one cunt his parents. Not only was it not particularly funny, but it was the most unrealistic thing Cartman had some up to that point. Would have been a jump the shark moment if it had kept going in that direction.

I always loved it whenever Kat won. Fuck Coop

>The Robot Chicken sketch where the cast of Homestar Runner are violently killed.

Attached: 44fc1e3522b15dc401adc6eef2209afc.jpg (850x434, 47K)

When Frankie or Wilt get fucked over in Foster’s home.

Wendy sending that teacher to the sun was worse.

why do the most autistic critics think that they're not only listened to by the creators, but also that they care

The joke is how absurd that a kid can do all this. After that it was about how low cartman was willing to go. Wendy is just a bitch now

The episode where they fuck over Squidward by forcing a club in his house and the episode ends with him being sued by the city. It was when I stopped watching Spongebob.

The Cramp Twins. I don't think there was a single good character besides that tiny guy and his family.

Nearly every Spongebob, Foster's, or South Park episode based around shitting on characters who did nothing wrong. It's never funny and it always feels like the writers either have a grudge or feeling psychopathic that day.

Attached: Eurotrish_tickets.jpg (331x250, 11K)

>But wasn't cat also a cunt as well?
Rarely. Most of the worst things Cat did was mock people around him for doing ridiculous shit. Cat was primarily just a wannabe intellectual who just wanted to fit in with regular society and enjoy his hobbies with his brother.

Attached: images.jpg (228x169, 12K)

Does enter still have a crap mic from a goodwill and sounds like he's the most monotone depressed mother fucker in the first world?

He got a better mic

there are literally none. The only people posting "examples" are estrogenated manchildren

>Muh Eurotrish
That was hilarious mate, lighten up.

>It's never funny
Counterpoint: It's always funny.

>Channer
Despite your poor choice of wording, you're not wrong.

The very core of comedy is somewhat mean spirited

One of the good ones.

The ironic part was that her perpetual disappointment and suffer was very in line with British humor

Ya know what cartoon could also be mean spirited?
The Real Ghostbusters

I use to enjoy listening to this guy shit on stuff I hate. But then he gave that shitty Teen Titans Go movie a good review, so he's now fucking dead to me.

This board has this incredibly gay obsession with mr enter. More than his faggy fans are. It's really fucking retarded.

His new thing is that he doesn't shows that are "gross", which is why dedicated a video shitting on Buzz on Maggie

Gross out humor is one of the lowest forms of comedy.

Honestly the thing that pissed me off most about that episode is they never actually fucking went to Europe and the title was a cocktease

True, but Buzz of Maggie's 'gross out' is maybe some of the tamest shit you could imagine

-Teen Titans Go
-Family Guy
-98% of modern Spongebob
-Many post 90s Simpsons episode with one of the highlights being the one where everyone in town becomes a total prick to Bart just because he lost a game to the point of telling him to kill himself

Hell, stuff can be mean-spirited without being based around "humor" when it's just characters being shat on for no reason at all but we're supposed to find it entertaining.

the fan episode of sonic

>Teen Titans Go
The fact it has to play everything ironically and post ironically like everyone else is what's really bad about Teen Titans Go rather than any "mean spiritedness". It's so tiresome how everything has to have this wink wink that they're just joking and no ounce of sincerity in everything.

But with stuff like old Looney Tunes shorts, the character being abused and humiliated was getting their comeuppance for being an asshole or harassing the main character in some way.

If you respond to a character design change by going to a retail location, vandalizing advertisements, and then macing the manager, you deserve every bit of ridicule you get.

sounds more like people posting examples are compasionate while people who don't notice it are emotional numbnuts or hidden psychopats and honestly normies are pretty much like that

you know, because it's funny when characters with some advantage pick on weaker characters

ha ha barrel of laughs

Bugs used to screw around with elmer fudd for funsies in his earlier shorts.

>Fantasy cartoon characters don't act like real people

Attached: doug walker.jpg (214x317, 8K)

When has anyone ever complained about this? Give a few examples.

Cat is basically Owl from Megg and Mogg

Because he was a hunter who hunted wabbits. What, you think Bugs would care half as much if he was hunting ducks instead (barring the shorts with daffy in them).

I'm actually worried about what they'll get their slimy hands on for the inevitable 10th season.
>Infinity War sketch
>Last Jedi sketch
>Mario Odyssey sketch that's extremely late to any possible punchline
>More of them taking a dump on 2000s stuff (if they touch Making Fiends I will have Seth Green's head on a pike)

Attached: 1534982069939.jpg (534x820, 116K)

akschually since cartoons ever existed the very idea was for the characters to act like real people but in exaggerated way

if it wasn't the case there would be no purpose, you might be as well watching paint dry

by the way "exaggerated" doesn't mean straight out mean for no fucking reason

Hold on, what is this referring to? Is this a Chris-Chan thing?

It's absolutely a Chris-Chan thing.

I'm talking proto elmer back when he was egghead. All elmer wanted was a weekend of camping in one cartoon and bugs screwed with him for the hell of it.

Attached: peace & weewaxation.jpg (336x188, 20K)

Please send a vocaroo link

This is what I mean. Actual fucking sensitive man babies

work on your bait more loser

Half of the cartoons this little faggot appears in.

Also really? I'm the first person to mention Tom and Jerry?

Attached: 989949[1].jpg (389x270, 23K)

That right there should've been the end of the show. Fuck Robot Chicken and fuck Seth Green.

What a bunch of hacks. Just one big political bitching about how trump is hitler and nothing funny happened.

>Making Fiends

My nigga

>kid gets humiliated and laughed at on live television
vs
>kid gets told to fuck off
Aww man poor Iggy, he got it rough

I remember one episode of Tom Goes to the Mayor where the Mayor kept giving Tom bad investment advice and he kept falling deeper and deeper into debt. I think that and the Orel episode with the jesus bruise are the only two times I ever remember feeling legitimately uncomfortable watching a cartoon, but at least in Orel's case it was intentional.

>Getting booty-blasted over cartoon characters being mean to each other.

Attached: c9d.gif (360x270, 1.18M)

A lot of shit in Nick's Doug
Ren and Stimpy
Catdog
The Regular Show episode where Margaret goes to college.

This one fucking robot chicken sketch man, it just hit me in the wrong way. It had the premise in the beginning of being funny and then fucking nose dived into depressing. I mean I've found movies like happiness and ken park funny, but this........I don't know man

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-180829_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 649K)

>Cartman feeding that one cunt his parents. Not only was it not particularly funny
Jesus Christ, I hope you fucking die in your sleep tonight. Little baby. We all have problems, but you don't gotta cry about them, little baby.

That was the entire point of the episode. There's no glory in trying to be noble when people are clearly taking advantage of you. Arnold was the only loser in that situation. The closure is, in the last scene, we see Arnold learned that lesson by finally telling Iggy to fuck off like he should have in the first place. It was a shit situation, but he grew wiser from it.

His Michael Bay """callout""" in the Pearl Harbor review was probably one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.

Please.
People don't watch that old shit anymore.

Attached: sadness food.png (997x781, 488K)

It still airs on Boomerang, faggot.
Meanwhile, where does your precious anime air?

That episode of family guy where Lois honks the car horn and yells “freshman” to let the bullies beat up her own son. I know it’s family guy but that was really fucked up.

all their parodies of anything past the 80s just seems so cynical
like you can tell the writers REALLY hate it when they parodize newer things. half the time they just use the modern cartoon to parrot their political beliefs

i mean there's a difference between LOL HE-MAN IS GAY, and using pepa pig to have a soap box on brexit

That episode of hey arnold where the older kids put arnolds grade in trash cans. Ending then Implies Arnold and Gerald are going to do the same thing again. I enjoyed it though.

post a screenshot. what if it was a fucking hidden ringer, like the gf and the bull holding hands with the KEK

>fosters home for imaginary friends, episode with that fluff yellow fuck, I don't remember his name but Yea Forums complains about this episode a lot, you know which one, not to mention, besides pilot the whole show was pretty asshole-ish

BENDY

The sad picture was meant to express sadness at the fact that people don't watch it anymore.

hey arnold was fucking art

the pepe episode was fucking painful

but the pippa could be redeemed if they moved to london to escape brexit and be with other liberals and then get forced to wear hijabs to avoid being outed as bigs before they're discovered and salughtered.

Take a nap dude, we're just talking about cartoons.

Attached: GetYourShitTogetherAnon.png (586x300, 271K)

How it's that roller working? His hand is visibly stuck between it and his upper arm is behind it. Along with 30% of the rest of his body.

>that episode of family guy where meg finally stands up to her family shitting on her which causes them to have a huge meltdown and Brian later tells her that being the punching bag is her role in the family
>that episode of gravity falls where Dipper's trying to get better at talking to girls, and Mabel tells the girls he talks to that he's planning on taking them out on a date, leading to the girls all thinking he was playing with their emotions and was punished for Mabel's fuckery; poor dude was just trying to practice not being an asocial beta loser

On a much lesser note...
>this scene in one TTGo episode where the titans break robin's staff and then shoot weird looks at him while he's having a breakdown over it
>that ep where Raven opens up to being sick of everyone's annoying bullshit so they crank their faggotry up to 11 just to spite her (I think Loud House had an episode exactly like this too)
The spiteful faggot thing is probably less mean and more just vindictive, but fuck it I'll include it anyway.

>coming back from the war after years of being MIA
>getting kicked out of your own town so an impostor can keep your identity

Attached: AAA6303C-4D29-4911-BA2F-7B2A81ED2EDB.jpg (512x384, 190K)

I seriously hope everyone here is joking and doesn't actually think there's anything wrong with the stuff they're posting

How was "the comic" any more mean-spirited then the other gumball episodes?

Pretty much. Patrick is so stupid he could fucking make Spongebob the genius. He pretty much does.

I wonder if the writers ever responded to the controversy. The youtube video of the sketch has an 8:1 dislike ratio, a bunch of people were calling for the show to be cancelled, thousands of angry retweets, fucking dorkly of all sites did a whole article about it dorkly.com/post/85711/this-robot-chicken-homestar-runner-parody-is-the-worst-way-to-end-2017

Ren Seeks Help was the only good episode of APC and in his review he criticizes it for being disturbing...which is the point.

This.
Especially that moment when they caused Tom to die.

Attached: Capture.png (300x101, 54K)

MLP FIM:
8 seasons worth of cringe humour and actively giving the middle finger to charming, fun, wholesome content.
>Is it at least funny?
Is everyone acting like Flanders funny?

never understood why this cunt always wins

kek

Coconut Fred

I had a really uncomfortable dream last night where my dad had set me up to do an animation workshop alone with John. K (I'm currently at university doing animation).
My dad probably doesn't know anything about any of the nasty shit that had recently surfaced in the past couple years and I just didn't say anything.

It's the same with SpongeBob and Squidward
>as a child, you root for Jerry
>as an adult, you root for Tom
It's very obvious to see Jerry was the bigger cunt, as he just started shit just for the hell of it.

Attached: jerry.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Duck Amuck.

Attached: o-RABBIT-900.jpg (900x679, 114K)

>Coconut Fred

Coconut Fred was never meant to be a kind and forgiving god, that's his whole schtick.

Attached: Coconut_Fred_flashcards.png (676x467, 618K)

Some Robot Chicken sketches just likes to be mean spirited for the sake of it without any real jokes to it. Can't say I've really been offended. It's just not funny. I haven't watched the show in years though so these are the ones that come to mind in my eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXqZ7pEyOaI
youtube.com/watch?v=QyXJfUPSQhM

That episode of the PPG where Blossom treats the new retarded Bonney PPG with down syndrome like shit and then she sacrifices herself to save her spoiled ass.

also that one doctor dude who was a chad and wanted to outright kill the PPG to mass produce clones.

No, its just stupid edginess that evolved into something heartfelt.

NO BUT ANIME THO REEEE

fuck off redditor

Do you think the creators know that every roots for Tom

Hi Lee

Get laid, Goldson

Yeah. Even back then I felt that some episodes of fosters were just bad.

Any modern Spongebob episode that involves Squidward. He just gets shat on for no reason and he did literally nothing wrong.
>inb4 muh diary