Overrated Shows

Chowder is incredibly irritating and unlikable and 4th wall breaks ad nauseum aren't funny.

Attached: file.png (960x1440, 2.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGb-2oVDWXk
youtube.com/watch?v=apPhBO1qgeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off timbox

It had no staying power. Harvey Beaks was better.

Go jump off a cliff.

What's wrong with what I said?

Ren abd Stimpy fucking suck, people only liked it because it was contrarian to more clean 80's. Pee-pee poo-poo is not good humor.

You are wrong.

Attached: a61f54bf5504fe76e51f.jpg (436x604, 129K)

You really like Chowder's shrieking that much huh?

You do know hating good things don't make you cool or special, right OP?

And here we come with this. Can't I just not enjoy things without it having an ulterior motive?

You only think they’re ad nauseum because fags constantly spoil the jokes on Twitter. If anything I think Flapjack is overrated.

>Harvey beaks
speaking of overrated shows...

How is Flapjack overrated when literally no one talks about it?

Honestly, both shows were just as bad.

its not overrated you just have absolute fucking shit taste OP

ITT: HURR WHY DOES Yea Forums LIKE THINGS THAT I DON'T?

Where did I say that exactly? Are you not allowed to dislike anything Yea Forums likes now? That sounds an awful lot like reddit

The first 3 season are almost godlike, the rest sucks!!!

You not enjoying something does not make it bad or overrated.

You type like a redditor soi cockhead

Chowder is overrated though. Half the episode is just Chowder screaming with the same Panini "joke" or 4th wall joke over and over again.

That doesn't make it overrated, its barely talked about.

It's regarded highly for some reason (nostalgia). Nobody talks about Casa Blanca anymore but that doesn't mean someone can't claim it's overrated.

You think it’s overrated only because you have shit taste. You probably watch bland bullshit like Big City Greens or Loud House

I've never heard of that first show and I've never seen the second one. Enlighten me over what's so good about Chowder. Feel free to deflect or namecall if you can't and I'll accept the concession and apology

You type like a Reddit homosexual

>Half the episode is just Chowder screaming with the same Panini "joke" or 4th wall joke over and over again.
Confirmed for never watching the actual show.

It's well animated and has some good episodes. Overall a technically well-done show. I have never seen anybody claim its the best or even really a great show. But the general consensus seems to be that it's good, just because a majority of people claim its good doesn't mean its overrated.

I watched the whole thing. Also that Reuben guy is probably one of the worst characters in any cartoon. It's like if Benny was recurring character.

I tried rewatching the first few seasons of Ren and Stimpy the other day, and... man, you're right. The only reason people liked it back in the day was because it was so goddamned different, and not the horrid milquetoast, watered-down bullshit that we'd been getting all throughout the 70's and 80's. Going back and looking at it from a more objective position today? It's just not that good. It's not ATROCIOUS, but man, it's definitely not good...

>I hate this show
>So I watched every episode
This is just a bait thread isn't it.

Attached: 1485761642640.gif (384x512, 454K)

>Woooooow you didn't even watch it
>Woooooow you watched it
I get it, having a show you like criticized is upsetting but be reasonable here.

all seasons of spongebob were fucking stupid and had no humor.

You are not criticizing it, your argument so far is too much 4th wall breaks which is just your opinion, and too much screaming which is just your exaggeration. And from these two minor and personal complaints you have concluded the show is objectively bad.

I did that with a show once explicitly so I could argue with other people about it and hated every minute. I hope I never do it again.

My argument is that the humor relied too much on loud=funny and meta=funny. It gets repetitive and I don't understand what there is to lie. The amount of screaming isn't an exaggeration, you should rewatch it.

Your favorite show

Attached: 1556765412437.png (498x404, 394K)

>loud=funny and meta=funny
if that was your takeaway from the show then you might be actually retarded. go back to watching johnny test/

What am I missing? Feel free to deflect or namecall if you can't come up with anything and I'll accept the concession and apology

Thats a generalization, it's a wrong generalization, and its only an argument against your own personal enjoyment of the show. And yes being loud and meta-humor was a part of the show but it wasn't even close to being the main source of humor.

the fuck you mean what are you missing? 90% of the shows jokes have no relation to your argument.

fucking kill yourself you baiting faggot.

It absolutely was. This show is so bad that most of the thread has been crying about my opinion than actually defending the show in any meaningful way. What are these "hilarious jokes" I'm missing?

>What am I missing
An argument.

Problem is 'Its not funni' isn't really criticizing it. You just don't find it funny but you've yet to actually explain Why that is.
In fact all you've managed to even say about the show is 'chowder annoying 4thwall joke bad' with no detail to actually explain it.
Add on top of that all your posts are clearly designed to antagonize people and not actually get answers. This user did everything you asked to in explaining the show and you just so happened to completely ignore him.

Can you give some examples? Or explain why its all repetitive? Because I remember Chowder having some of the more creative 4th Wall jokes I've seen. Hell they had an entire episode where Chowder tore up the background and used the new hole in the universe to escape and make his own reality.
And who the hell can dislike a joke like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=nGb-2oVDWXk

Attached: cra.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

spongebob is the most overrated show in existence.

Attached: 1464854470109.jpg (696x349, 72K)

The problem in this thread is that you are treating your opinion as fact. You are the worst kind of faggot. You make generalized and exaggerated claims, put the burden of proof on others to provide evidence against you and then play the victim when people point out why your arguments are flawed.

I've stated my argument very clearly, even if you disagree with it it's still been stated. Either provide a counter or fuck off. This is ridiculous, we're talking about cartoons for children and you're acting like I insulted your mother. Grow up
He already stated his point succinctly, there was no reason to respond. Not everyone is a big enemy out to get you, some people just want to talk. What more detail is needed? The jokes aren't funny in a comedy show and the only example you provided to the contrary is jokes that just boil down to "woah did you know we're in a cartoon!"

Seriously can't we just have a reasonable discussion without you guys freaking out?

Fine you big blubbering vagina
>ITT: Shows you find to be overrated
Now stop crying.

>he
and we have achieved maximum samefagging.
your baiting is very obvious now and you cannot hold an argument without resorting to namecalling.

HE. HE As in this guy. How are you this fucking retarded?

The conversational equivalent of flipping over a game board.

Chowder is basically TTG
>Cast of annoying unlikable characters who scream all the time
>All the humor is either lazy 4th wall gags, yelling, or gross out humor focused on food
>Episodes conflicts are mostly caused by the main character being a cunt
>Weak supporting cast
The only reason Chowder is liked is because zoomers who watched it grew up and their eceleb overlords haven't commanded them to dislike it yet.

>Seriously can't we just have a reasonable discussion without you guys freaking out?
I'm not raging over you having shittaste user. Especially when you're a clear baiter. I'm just interested in finding out how deep this goes because you still haven't explained the problems with the jokes outside of it being 'loud'
>boil down to "woah did you know we're in a cartoon!"
And what is wrong with that? Why isn't such a thing funny? You can boil any joke down to such a single statement but that doesn't mean the entire joke itself is now bad.

>I've stated my argument very clearly, even if you disagree with it it's still been stated. Either provide a counter or fuck off
>He already stated his point succinctly, there was no reason to respond
How come your rules don't count for yourself? You didn't bother providing a counter point to him so why should people with you?

>Do what you want
>Still cry about it
Holy fuck lol. The conversational equivalent of crying and crying and crying and crying and crying until you get your way and then throwing another tantrum for literally no reason.

Don't lie to yourself, What's New was always better.

Attached: SDMI_intertitle_card.png (840x473, 1.08M)

What's there to counter? I agree with him except for the part where he said the show was good. And as we can see with (you) saying Chowder is bad is apparently the worst thing a person can do on this board. Anyway, it's clear this board is incapable of non hivemind like discussion and is too immature for me. I promised myself I would never argue with a child again and yet here I am. But no more...

You can't deny thats what it is though. Instead of defending your point you tried to change the entire thread so you wouldn't have too. Basically the same as flipping a game board over when the other player is one move away from winning

Attached: 1481713837762.jpg (426x556, 46K)

He says the show isn't overrated though. He mentions never seeing anyone talk about it like it was. So if you do agree with him then you don't find the show overrated? Well good to know, shame you can't enjoy fun but to each their own.

Don't worry, he's just some faggot who thinks pic related is funny.
Seriously, why do people like this shit? It's not funny, it relies too much on edgy humor, and the cutaway gags have gotten downright annoying.

Attached: MV5BODEwZjEzMjAtNjQxMy00Yjc4LWFlMDAtYjhjZTAxNDU3OTg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTM2NTM4MjA@._V1_.jpg (2160x2880, 2.12M)

who is you

Attached: 445676545678.jpg (1078x307, 49K)

i too know how to use 4chanX

>When somebody insults my favorite cartoon

Attached: file.png (1080x600, 852K)

Why would somebody disagreeing with me be me you mental midget?
>If you don't like Chowder you must like
Don't like Family Guy either. Anymore for me?

youtube.com/watch?v=apPhBO1qgeA
Yes I do like Chowder. This is another video I like :). The funny noises make me giggle.

What shows do you like, then?

>WAAAAAAAAAH YOUR OPINION IS SUBJECTIVE
>Okay fine
>HAH FUCKING OWNED YES I WIN.
I take it you're not very bright.

Let's just cut to the chase
>I like
>Hahaha he likes , perfect that means I can deflect and talk about that instead of how bad Chowder is
There, now we don't need to have that conversation since it has nothing to do with what we're talking about. Even you must understand this.

Don't act as if you conceded calmly and reasonably.

>Fine you big blubbering vagina
>Now stop crying.

I liked it when the funny elephant man talked about how his mother was controlling. Haha that never got old :)

Preemptively playing the victim card, nice.

You're not answering the question. I asked what you liked because I wanted to know what you want to find in a cartoon.

>WAAAAAAH I WANT ICE CREAM WAAAAAAAH
>Fine you spoiled brat we'll get ice cream as long as you be quiet
>HAHAHA OWNED YOU TOTALLY GOT MAD

>108255453

Attached: zzzerea.jpg (600x600, 18K)

That's literally what you people have been doing all thread.
Did you forget already? I know you're not very smart but geez.
Why would I answer a question when you're just going to use it to deflect.

Yes everything that points out how stupid you are is bait. You made the board flipping analogy but it's more like you won't shut up about the title of the board game when I'm trying to actually play so I cross it out with marker to get you to play.

>Me talking to Chowder fans

Attached: file.png (900x1200, 1.4M)

But seriously though, being a pig among guinea pigs does get a bit dull after awhile. I'll leave you in the quagmire of logical fallacies and shit filled diapers you've created in my wake

Attached: 1545444939714.png (511x515, 29K)

is this how americans actually argue?

Attached: MAGAmutt.png (376x309, 126K)

>start thread with obvious bait
>deflect any arguments
>Yea Forums falls for it every time

>falicies
>name calling
>baiting
Yes, welcome to burgerland.

Dumbass motherfucking redditor

Attached: 35C3F313-54B5-4154-B9C9-B0F988C6B003.jpg (750x186, 95K)

Attached: 4chan.jpg (480x360, 123K)

I'm not going to deflect, I just want to know what you actually like.