Immortal Hulk thread

What bullshit will Ewing pull next? Will Leader come back looking like a >tfw2intelligent wojak? Will Guilt Hulk make a return? This is all too interesting for me.

Attached: immort.jpg (555x847, 172K)

Ewing's done a great job, IH taking down The Bat, who woulda thought...
Didn't like that incarnation of the Abomination, tho.
Just bring back the real Abomination.

I just want Rick to be happy.

Who knows. Maybe when Rick gets to his senses again whenever he becomes Abomination it's when Blonsky takes over.

Yes I like that idea.

The real Abomination is still out there somewhere, tho, so, that could make a fine mess of things.
Not a bad thought, tho.
At least, Rick is back.
Wonder if Talbot ever comes back?
It's good to have a top tier writer that cares about history.

I hope Betty stays Harpy for a good while, and is a regular team-up character for Hulk. Two monsters on the run sounds fun to me.
So should Abomination be a 3rd personality between the two of them?

I'm hoping we get an event in the future where gamma mutants who have died in the past get revived by some bullshit involving TOBA and any gamma mutant who dies becomes a part of it.
Think of all the horror Ewing could pull with someone like Madman rising from the grave and literally being impossible to put down.

This will be my final post on Yea Forums.

How can anyone think that this is scary for real ? How can anyone take seriously a horror book with the Hulk as a supposed to be frightening monster ? How can anyone see the Hulk as frightening for real in this book ?
"Ouh, the Hulk is smiling, so unsetlling, this is so scary guys..." why are you lying to yourself like that ?
You guys are just forcing onto yourself the new fade there will be in this hivemind of a board, with the blandest, tamest, most classicly safe comic book there can be, while your selective outrage is shitting on Bendis' Superman for things that would be praised if they were written by someone else, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO you have to shit on it even if it's good because the hivemind dictates you to do so !!!

No wonder you can't get laid, but guess what ? I got a girlfriend now. For the first time of my life after 24 years I finally got a girlfriend, and all that nerd fuss has become so irritating since.
I'm just leaving for good now, I had plenty of fun with that board but I'm done. I wish you to get girlfriends to, maybe it will open your eyes about the hivemind that is destructing your self, but sadly, the hivemind is probably keeping you away from being able to seduce anyone, so you're most likely trapped in a vicious circle, and sadly, there is no Savage Dragon to save you from it. I just hope that this message will maybe help you to think by yourself a bit more and to get a girlfriend to.

Enjoy your book.

Has anyone managed to get their hands on the 6th(?) reprints of issues of #1-6th, with the bonus content? My LCS doesn't have 'em for some reason.

What took you so long?

This joke got ran into the ground the second it was being posted outside of storytimes

No he isn’t. The Abomination that showed up in Waid’s Hulk was a mindless clone that was implied to have been used to make the new one.

I wonder what the copypasta count is on this.

So...
Rick/Abomination is the real Abomination?

My question is what do you even do with Bi-Beast now that Abomination stole his look?

˙ʞooq ɹnoʎ ʎoɾuǝ

˙oʇ puǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ɐ ʇǝƃ oʇ puɐ ǝɹoɯ ʇıq ɐ ɟlǝsɹnoʎ ʎq ʞuıɥʇ oʇ noʎ dlǝɥ ǝqʎɐɯ llıʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ǝdoɥ ʇsnɾ ı ˙ʇı ɯoɹɟ noʎ ǝʌɐs oʇ uoƃɐɹp ǝƃɐʌɐs ou sı ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ʎlpɐs puɐ 'ǝlɔɹıɔ snoıɔıʌ ɐ uı pǝddɐɹʇ ʎlǝʞıl ʇsoɯ ǝɹ,noʎ os 'ǝuoʎuɐ ǝɔnpǝs oʇ ǝlqɐ ƃuıǝq ɯoɹɟ ʎɐʍɐ noʎ ƃuıdǝǝʞ ʎlqɐqoɹd sı puıɯǝʌıɥ ǝɥʇ 'ʎlpɐs ʇnq 'ɟlǝs ɹnoʎ ƃuıʇɔnɹʇsǝp sı ʇɐɥʇ puıɯǝʌıɥ ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ sǝʎǝ ɹnoʎ uǝdo llıʍ ʇı ǝqʎɐɯ 'oʇ spuǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ʇǝƃ oʇ noʎ ɥsıʍ ı ˙ǝuop ɯ,ı ʇnq pɹɐoq ʇɐɥʇ ɥʇıʍ unɟ ɟo ʎʇuǝld pɐɥ ı 'ʍou pooƃ ɹoɟ ƃuıʌɐǝl ʇsnɾ ɯ,ı
˙ǝɔuıs ƃuıʇɐʇıɹɹı os ǝɯoɔǝq sɐɥ ssnɟ pɹǝu ʇɐɥʇ llɐ puɐ 'puǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ɐ ʇoƃ ʎllɐuıɟ ı sɹɐǝʎ 42 ɹǝʇɟɐ ǝɟıl ʎɯ ɟo ǝɯıʇ ʇsɹıɟ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ˙ʍou puǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ɐ ʇoƃ ı ¿ ʇɐɥʍ ssǝnƃ ʇnq 'pıɐl ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ɹǝpuoʍ ou

¡¡¡ os op oʇ noʎ sǝʇɐʇɔıp puıɯǝʌıɥ ǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq pooƃ s,ʇı ɟı uǝʌǝ ʇı uo ʇıɥs oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ oooooooooooou ʇnq 'ǝslǝ ǝuoǝɯos ʎq uǝʇʇıɹʍ ǝɹǝʍ ʎǝɥʇ ɟı pǝsıɐɹd ǝq plnoʍ ʇɐɥʇ sƃuıɥʇ ɹoɟ uɐɯɹǝdns ,sıpuǝq uo ƃuıʇʇıɥs sı ǝƃɐɹʇno ǝʌıʇɔǝlǝs ɹnoʎ ǝlıɥʍ 'ǝq uɐɔ ǝɹǝɥʇ ʞooq ɔıɯoɔ ǝɟɐs ʎlɔıssɐlɔ ʇsoɯ 'ʇsǝɯɐʇ 'ʇsǝpuɐlq ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ 'pɹɐoq ɐ ɟo puıɯǝʌıɥ sıɥʇ uı ǝq llıʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝpɐɟ ʍǝu ǝɥʇ ɟlǝsɹnoʎ oʇuo ƃuıɔɹoɟ ʇsnɾ ǝɹɐ sʎnƃ noʎ
¿ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıl ɟlǝsɹnoʎ oʇ ƃuıʎl noʎ ǝɹɐ ʎɥʍ "˙˙˙sʎnƃ ʎɹɐɔs os sı sıɥʇ 'ƃuıllʇǝsun os 'ƃuılıɯs sı ʞlnɥ ǝɥʇ 'ɥno"
¿ ʞooq sıɥʇ uı lɐǝɹ ɹoɟ ƃuıuǝʇɥƃıɹɟ sɐ ʞlnɥ ǝɥʇ ǝǝs ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ ʍoɥ ¿ ɹǝʇsuoɯ ƃuıuǝʇɥƃıɹɟ ǝq oʇ pǝsoddns ɐ sɐ ʞlnɥ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ʞooq ɹoɹɹoɥ ɐ ʎlsnoıɹǝs ǝʞɐʇ ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ ʍoɥ ¿ lɐǝɹ ɹoɟ ʎɹɐɔs sı sıɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ ʍoɥ

/oɔ/ uo ʇsod lɐuıɟ ʎɯ ǝq llıʍ sıɥʇ

I actually like the idea of getting another mindscape arc with the horror themes.
Maybe Bruce and Devil Hulk have to stop Guilt Hulk from actually succeeding in destroying not just society, but every single man and woman alive.

It maybe the only nod Bi-Beast will ever get.
"Bi-Beast". That name might not float these days.

Oh for the love of fuck, bisexuals don’t have a monopoly on the damn prefix

Marvel gives a shit though.

Well lets make two heads kiss each other somehow using portals.

>Will Leader come back looking like a tfw2intelligent wojak?
I want that now

As above

So below

>getting another mindscape arc
Me too, if only to see the crazy team-up that will happen this time.
Bennett seems to also want this since according to Ewing, when Banner went Cronenberg mode last time, he was the one who came up with the idea of using Hulk's different faces. He might be the most hulk-geek out of the two.

69 including the versions that made it about other things like the Black Cat book, but not counting the bellow all versions.

The one year anniversary of the first time it was posted was 13 days ago.

Attached: cool dude.jpg (572x918, 146K)

I have feeling next issue is gonna feature Bruce/Hulk flipping out when he meets is father in Hell again, thus insta-reviving himself stronger then ever.

El Bumpo
Those wondering about Rick's next persona, it might be this after all.

Attached: immortal_hulk_22.jpg (1318x2000, 439K)

Hope he'll get separated for real

Doubt he won't have a monster form if they choose to put the green glow in his eyes
Some anons suggested a gestalt of A-Bomb and the destiny force, i dig the idea but i can't see how he would look since the DF was just an aura around Rick

The fuck is with Ewing and this erection for The Thing?

It's a good movie

The body horror in the book is one of the best things about it, though?

>The real Abomination is still out there somewhere

Really out there: orbiting Jupiter. Plus he was practically mindless that time.

>Will Leader come back looking like a >tfw2intelligent wojak?

It's kind of hard to do body horror with the Leader now since practically everything has been done already.

Well, there's an easy way to do that. His brain starts pulling a Thing on people and assimilating them for knowledge.

Maybe that IS his new monster form; A handsome corpse with glowing eyes. Live fast, die young and all that.

>the Black Cat book
Why would anyone post the pasta in a non-IH thread??

I think I got a misprint. Can anyone help me out?

Attached: EE48B7E7-8CE6-4896-9343-47CBB602F24C.jpg (1536x2370, 886K)

Demon Juggernaut return.

Attached: Colossusnaut.jpg (1264x1920, 275K)

What's wrong with it?

What a butt ugly design.

There's no barcode. I'm not complaining mind you

He’s literally vomiting up acid right there. He’s still Abomination.

It might be, it also might be a variant. Were the other issues that were on the shelf like that?

Attached: 1558601011887.jpg (1200x1600, 580K)

I got this off ebay. It can't be a variant, because that's the original cover as you know. There's no sign of tampering either like a variant cover was torn off

EXPLICIT SEX

>yfw it's Betty raping Bruce's corpse.

Perhaps they can re imagine Bi-Beast as a fucked up conjoined twin

Ewing believes in a flying spaghetti monster

A shame I can't support this book via the physical comicbook store since the local one closed years ago. I get Twin Peaks vibes from the "Green Door" and nonlinear storytelling when dealing with it. Finally someone is utilizing the Hulk mythos in a decent manner with other characters like Bushwacker showing up.

Attached: Shazulk.gif (400x462, 287K)

I'm guessing because it's a pasta that's easy to retool.

Attached: BC hulk pasta.png (1548x300, 32K)

What're the chances that Fortean becomes the next Flux/Red Hulk?

bump

Best Betty ever. Let's never speak of Red She-Hulk again

Attached: Red Harpy Betty Ross Loves Hulk.jpg (1987x3056, 2.14M)

Gee golly willickers, how's Hulk gonna get out of this tight scenario?

Very carefully.

Guilt Hulk, Professor Hulk or Green Scar will resurface and fuck shit up like no tomorrow.

Incredibly high.

Rebirth through stomach buster.

She's going to restart his healing factor probably by this anons method

Is he? I think that's just the shirt.

Explain how his shirt's going all the way down to his leg then.

Fair point.

I bet Betty's gonna absorb his essence and it all goes into her womb.

copy pasta

Huh. I thought for sure that was a trick of the lighting, but you do have a point.

>Women monster character
>Let's immediately do a pregnancy thing

Kinda cliche, isn't it?

I mean there's a butterfly theme going on with her, and I know they are what inspired reincarnation, so...

Copypasta addicts should slit their own throats, absolute waste of time.

I fully expect to see Hulk and Harpybetty just hatefucking each other until the revert to human form with a later reveal of Betty dropping a nest of hulk eggs

I'd be funnier if Hulk was the one who ends up getting pregnant.

Did they find that science dude anywhere in there?

Gotta say it's pretty impressive to find spontaneous Hulk threads about the run lately. Very rarely any run elicits this sort of lively discussion over its ongoing plot.

Betty vores hulks heart and we get a super graphic two page spread of her shitting out a fully formed Banner, I'm talking Ace Ventura crawling out of the rhinos ass amped up to 11, who then proceeds to hulk out and hatefuck her

I bet we won't get such graphic detail but a deep view into the Green Door again, bookended with a Carpenteresque splicing of Abomination from the new Rick Jones.

I'm sure he was digested a long time ago.

Is this the series with The-One-Below-All?
If so, what exactly is it because it seems like it's just meant to be an equal but opposite to TOAA like Presence and GEB in DC but it was done pretty badly from what I read

No, you've pretty much got it right. It's the metaphysical concept of satan in a (occasional) tangible form, somewhat closer to Grant Morrison's take on Darkseid.

If you're underwhelmed, it might be due to the fact that the series isn't over yet, and we've only gotten a taste of it's true horror outside of hindsight.

It's still going on? I might pick it bakc up, after that whole reveal I kinda just gave up but I'll look into it if it's still ongoing with that character

They will likely be in future issues.

However, I'm waiting to see DAT Abomination reverting back to Rick Jones in the upcoming 20th (or 21st) issue and this pic related might briefly happened

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-05-00h23m22s162.png (640x480, 432K)

He already is.

Betty is going to give birth to him.
Screencap this.

It predates the Roman empire, so yeah.

Attached: Hierarchy of life.jpg (1200x899, 88K)