Yellow Board is down. Guess Tat's had enough of it

Yellow Board is down. Guess Tat's had enough of it.

Attached: Sinfest2019-06-19.gif (740x250, 110K)

Well considering how interactions between the police and black people go...this is a win for her.

The devilcop comes off as well-spoken and rational.
Sure, he didn't really look into the situation and blamed them both equally, but he explains his reasoning and doesn't use his authority to shut down questions like you'd expect from an agent of oppression.

I have a question.

If Yea Forums stopped hate-reading Sinfest, would he have any viewership left? Does this actually appeal to anyone who isn't sticking around out of morbid curiosity because they liked it back before he went nuts?

There are a few Real True Believers, at least if the forum was anything to judge by. Apparently a few have heard of it from people in SJW social circles, though since Tat's particular strain of SJWism is rare, that's led to some righteous indignation on the forum. Could have been a contributing factor the current inaccessibility.

Remember when Tat's used to be fun? What Happened?

Attached: TatsJournal_02232009.png (487x499, 25K)

>tatsuya ishida makes fun of trannies and special snowflake pronouns

clown world

Attached: 1560894163647.jpg (230x244, 20K)

he lost touch with the common man and was taken in by a middle class and up wife.

It seriously seems you can't take a neutral stance with anything anymore There’s little, if any, place for true open discussion: You’re either for men, or for women. No egalitarians or humanists need apply seems to be the dish of the day regardless of where you are online.
Well, that’s not me. I don’t want to let anything burn unless it means that the regrowth can start right away…but it’d be better if it didn’t crumble at all. The system needs fixing, not a demolition.

to be fair it's his own fault for making woke feminist comic which attracted all sorts of sex pests only to take a completely reasonable stance that trannies might be weird and in turn alienate his entire remaining readership

TERF/SWERF stance on transgender is a lot harsher than "they're weird."

More like "they don't deserve rights"

>both sides to blame
A leftist has literally never said this
Tatsuya's disconnection with reality is increasingly hilarious
No one deserved to ruin their own career like him
So nice seeing the corpse-picking crows come home to roost

I've been reading Tats since the 90s but I gotta admit, I never followed him that assiduously. He always was the "Pro" webcomic, but in a way all that meant was he was as forgettable as the real strips in the newspaper. You could read 3 of them at random, and they'd all be just as good or bland.

At least now he's going somewhere unique.

Still not following him, but the art's pretty. You do you, Tats.

That's only because you define such specific things as rights.
I'm sure they still think they deserve the right to life, a fair trial, etc. Normal human rights.

Thanks Jesus

Attached: 1560293326720.gif (600x600, 1.61M)

Doesn't he see the irony in preaching all of this stuff while being a male himself? Does he think he can lead poor dumb females to their redemption because he can't wait for a woman to do it? If he truly believed his own rhetoric, he'd support female writers and artists instead of trying to be in the spotlight.

>only because you're asking for true equal protection under the law
Ahh yes, how horrible. Such unreasonable monsters

Trans people already have equal rights, the issue us that they are openly pushing for others to be removed of their rights so that it adheres to their particular view point. A viewpoint that is honestly openly anti-science and creates a terrible precedence for lawmaking and institutional classification moving forward.

He's literally transformed into some bizarro Jack Chick

Attached: 5eb.jpg (640x960, 38K)

Can someone save all the strips pre-breakdown before he decides to delete them after all?

Imagine thinking that the "patriarchy" today supports transexuals and correct pronoun use

He is just regurgigating his girlfriend's opinions.

Alternatively, does anyone know if there's a way to mass download with an automated script or something? I don't want to have to go through 5 years worth of daily webcomics by hand.

True humanists have long since realized that there never was a point to any "discussion" (read: rabid shouting) and are busy working hard to save humanity in secret.

>I'm sure they still think they deserve the right to life, a fair trial, etc. Normal human rights.
Not really.

part of being for men is realizing how badly men screw out men in the name of masculinity
if men didn't give men such a hard time about being men there would be a lot better for men

haven't read this comic for 8 years

Found something, testing.

>part of being for men is realizing how badly men screw out men in the name of masculinity
Oh fuck right off. Professionally, it's never about masculinity and always about just ordinary greed and malice, which are inexplicable. Paternalistically, daddy issues like John K. and his endless admiration of machoism are the direct result of economic factors that prevent people from distancing themselves from their parents early. In both cases the masculinity is a symptom, not the disease.
You may as well be saying "if everyone was high class, came to age of majority at 15 or earlier, and didn't have to put up with shitty colleagues and bosses, they'd be happier." No fucking shit, Sherlock.

what happened?