I’m not black, I’m O.J!

I’m not black, I’m O.J!

Attached: 48E7E9A8-D267-4CBD-B84F-4D7B7F6E8CF7.jpg (640x464, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkQGRup3E8M
popculture.com/trending/2019/06/18/screenshot-reveals-oj-simpson-allegedly-threatening-twitter-parody/
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
taxfoundation.org/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2018-update/
newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

Where is O.J now anyway?

FREE AT LAST.

For a song called the Story of O.J., he gets surprisingly little attention.

Orange Juice?

Twitter.

The song is about how so many black people fall for the trope of "if I act white nobody will think of me as black", at least that's what Jay-Z thinks.
The lyrics about how intergenerational wealth are more important than immediate social acceptance are a lot more cognizant, but he had to ruin it by naming the Jew.

Because the title is there for emotional affect, not for the song itself.

Attached: IM NOT BLACK IM OJ.jpg (905x572, 43K)

HOUSE NIGGA, DON'T FUCK WIT ME

How do you "act white" exactly?

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (244x164, 20K)

Act like Obama.

By not acting black?

Attached: 1492634722413.gif (500x418, 885K)

What's the appeal to pretending like everyone doesn't already know exactly what that means?
youtube.com/watch?v=MkQGRup3E8M

Settling some scores.

Have a loving father you can talk to who happens to have good credit score

Threatening to stab people making parody Twitter accounts.

>Threatening to stab people making parody Twitter accounts.
Really?

Be a good person.

so, invest your money into the community and break the cycle of blacks spending all their money and leaving nothing for their kids but don't be too "White" about it?

No. It's about being real, not fake. Take care of your material needs. You're living in the real world and need to take it seriously. And don't fall for comforting yet bullshit rationalizations. Accept you're a nigger even if you'd rather pretend you weren't.

popculture.com/trending/2019/06/18/screenshot-reveals-oj-simpson-allegedly-threatening-twitter-parody/

It’s saying that wealth and property is real power and will do more to change cultural attitudes on race than conforming to some imagined ideal of “whiteness” or even cultural success through sports and music.

two things:

he can go back to prison for that shit if someone reports it.

two he just proved again he fucking murdered his ex wife and ron goldman.

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

>I'm not Sneed, I'm Chuck!

>I'm not trash, I'm Yea Forums

Attached: (You) don't belong here.png (461x447, 232K)

>proved again

And yet the juice is still loose and you're still salty

>when you root for a guy who probably murdered multiple people in cold blood and may have indirectly helped cause the Kardashians merely because his insane antics make you laugh

I wonder if he'll start making casual gags about the murders. I mean more people know him for that now than the fact he used to play football.

Brit Crust from MLAATR.

Dipping your fries in mayonnaise

i don't think anyone does this

>he doesn't obey the law

Attached: 1551314286746.jpg (840x531, 123K)

Wake up at 6:30am on a Saturday to mow your lawn to blaring dadrock, then when you're done sit shirtless on said lawn while drinking beer and continue listening to that dadrock until every kid in the neighbourhood is good and awake.

Attached: 1548915214939.png (1280x720, 569K)

I worked at a diner for 2 years, it's disgusting how many people request mayonaise as a dipping sauce

is this a thing up north?
I never see it in the south

Must be, I've been told that ketchup is too spicy

ya food up north is bland as hell
i know most people in texas like their fries with spicy ketchup

>ketchup is too spicy
Fucking what?

Attached: 5F66700B-57B1-428F-BEAC-FC74EF0DDEF2.jpg (600x598, 59K)

I've been told salt is too spicy too, this all happened in Idaho

Heh

>mfw I'm running out of Whataburger spicy ketchup
>mfw I live in Indiana

Attached: Well this is upsetting.jpg (280x839, 62K)

Please, we all know that OJ didn't do it, he was just covering up for his son, who did kill them. Or that he did do it, but the LAPD tried to tamper with evidence for a slam dunk case and botched the whole thing.

It's primarily a Euro thing. I'll dip my fries in tarter sauce, but at least that has other things in it than just mayo.

> he doesn't know that fry sauce has mayo in it

It can vary wildly.

"Acting intelligent" such as studying, speaking properly, discussing any political subjects.
"Acting boring" such as getting excited about propane and propane accessories or lawn maintenance.
"Acting nerdy" such as liking sci-fi, discussing STEM-based subjects, liking cartoons and comics.
"Acting dorky" such as doing a dance that is awkward and clunky, enjoying pop bands that target teenage girls, saying slang but awkwardly.

It's a fucking mess.

do you order it online or something?
I just get mine at HEB

Playing golf at a golf course every Friday.

I got mine as a sample bottle. A buddy of mine works for a distribution company, and doesn't like spicy stuff, so sent it my way. No burger, tater tot, or hot dog has gone without it.
I actually see that some black people I interact with kind of... overcompensate when they have one or more of those traits. Acting as stereotypically black as possible to cover that they like cartoons and Star Trek.

In my experience the average black guy has a significantly higher powerlevel than the average white guy. It's gonna all be anime shit, but it's still a powerlevel.

That's a ~60 year old thing.

>It's gonna all be anime shit, but it's still a powerlevel.
Liking shonen anime and fighting games has become the black "acceptable nerdy" go-to genres.

Being a channer

Attached: Chanboardsofpeace.jpg (636x382, 77K)

>allegedly

It's pretty based. This whole "Acting white" thing is basically "Smart people don't chimp out"

What the fuck is fry sauce?

A mix of ketchup and mayo.

Are they using spicy instead of another word?
Some ketchup is made with too much vinegar which can sting the tongue if you are sensitive to that.
And salt can be harsh too if your mouth is raw or sore from something else.

Or maybe they just have defective taste buds and actually think it's spicy

I do this, but I like them with everything else too. Mayo just seems to be what I get the most.

That's a white thing? I've seen Mexican do it all the time.

It's a black people twitter thing.

Reminder that O.J. was going to cast as the Terminator but the director felt nobody would buy a nice guy like him as some murder robot.
You deserve the (you).

don't steal bikes

Only in the USA there's distinction between black behaviour and white behaviour. Blacks in other countries behave the same way as every other person.

but they still commit more crime in every other country

even korea?

probably

i'd do this too if i had a dadbod

>Mexican
>Race

Attached: 1550019937008.png (690x960, 1.15M)

Mayo is objectively the best condiment desu.
>Goes well on anything savory
>Tastes good on its own
>Improves flavors without overpowering them
>Extremely modular, can be as spicy and flavorful as you want
Blacks are just salty cause our things better than drowning everything in hot sauce. As per the usual.

>It's almost like the American concept of race only exist in their backwards country.
Imagine that

Bullshit you have. Even the French, the most spiceaphobic people around don't think that. You're just regurgitateing memes.

Alright. A shitload of Mestizo fucks.

>but he had to ruin it by naming the Jew.
Ruin it? Bitch niggas are waking up to the fact they been Jewish house pets for the last century. The Democrats are the pro-slavery party.

>race isn't real
read a biology book nigga

I'm white and I've never done this
have I actually been black this whole time?

>doesn't know about sweet potatoes and spicy horseradish mayo
You poor child you

Like this,
being self centered and "ironically" racist aka being racist but too cowardly to be upfronet about it

Good for OJ, I'm glad he's doing good after all the fake bullshit he had to survive through.

Not what I ment nigger. I'm saying only the Americans can look at Italian, French, Spaniards, Zulus, Moors, heapanics, and Jamaicas and think.
>Yeah, these are clearly just two seperate groups with no massive differences between them.

Abon I dont think the point was 'never forget youre a nigger'

So, being polite and preventing conflict, while still knowing the score?

Whites were pretty openly racist until Monkey Luther King, the press and the mainstream media made it vogue to punish white people. The resurgence of white supremacy should tell you that if given the opportunity whites wouldn't let a single minority live in this country.

>guy writes muslim attacks all over his gun so people can research them
>specifically picks a mosque responsible for radicalizing at least two future ISIS members
>doesn't mow down cops or civilians, solely targets muslims
>"LOOK HOW CRAZY THIS WHITE PEOPLE IS"

Attached: 1556310375769.png (770x628, 858K)

>Whites were pretty openly racist until Monkey Luther King, the press and the mainstream media made it vogue to punish white people. The resurgence of white supremacy should tell you that if given the opportunity whites wouldn't let a single minority live in this country.
This post was made by a nigger
Nice try faggot

if there were bounties for minorities the problem would be fixed in a week

Attached: 1538890752046.jpg (1000x1000, 361K)

For what its worth they're a massive resource sink and basically bring the national average down in all things

I assume you dont mean whites, they pay virtually all of the taxes

Attached: 1531990458418.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

I ceetainly meant blacks. Personally I'm all for elevating people and spending our extra resources improving the quality of life and success of these people, but yeah it's a massive drain on both the collective wealth and the general standard for the nation, it's not just unexplainable racism that has people disappointed or even angry when they see or feel people are abusing these resources or not taking them seriously.
Rich people pay all the taxes and welfare for blacks is reparations. Just the way she goes.

anyone here actually like this song?

>How do you "act white" exactly?
asking to speak to my manager.
donating to the policeman's ball.
kissing your dog in the mouth.

>108245200
>Rich people pay all the taxes
I spit my morning covfefe reading this.
good laff, m8

Came into this thread to post that.

They literally do. I know you hold on to anecdotes about tax fraud and that there are real massive ways to circumvent taxes that people DO achieve, it is quite literally true that the wealthy and the wealthiEST (including businesses) pay the vast vast minority of taxes. Im not trying to denigrate your contribution, but if you believe the wealthy all mostly get away with tax fraud to the point of paying zero, then youre just wrong.
taxfoundation.org/summary-latest-federal-income-tax-data-2018-update/

businesses don't pay taxes, they pass them off to consumers

>taxfoundation.org

Just an FYI some deranged antifa creep skulks Yea Forums waiting to start political shitstorms, its not really worth arguing if he shows up

>shooting up worshippers for being associated with criminals
>acting like you're in a war with a group of people, when your government disagrees
>not crazy

Businesses literally pay income tax. Sorry man. Our nation's funding just doesnt come from 50 million welfare recipients.

fatcats not paying taxes is a huge meme
no rich guy has ever been able to avoid or dodge so much taxes he only pays as much as a normal person

Every Muslim follows a warlord doctrine and should be banished or executed. Even converting them is not an option, as their religion encourages them to lie.

Attached: 1551868407631.jpg (5000x3200, 2.97M)

Guys, you can still be bold and independent dreamers while knowing where taxes come from. Theyre wealthy, that's where the wealth is from. What did you think?

The song is cringey in that regard. It's basically reeeeing about people not acting how you act.

>a mosque responsible for radicalizing at least two future ISIS members
Lmao

By not acting like 13% of the population....

Only 1 victim was a legal resident of New Zealand

Attached: 1554881713949.png (680x1472, 546K)

That's gay. Stop eating your gayified ketchup.

Annunciating.

The LAPD didn't overdo anything. His lawyer was just smart and both the prosecutor and the jury were dumb enough to be led by a non sequitur

Daryl Jones
Christopher Havard

top thread storm fags, way to be like the furries and find a way to make it about you

In the model where the rich dont pay anything, where do the taxes come from?

newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417

Attached: 1559606141406.jpg (333x507, 53K)

He killed 50 innocent people
That's what channer does.Terrorist and blood-thirsty killers.Only a channer will justify murder
That exactly whu we need to put you animals on terror watchlist,Pepe fucker cocksucker

Attached: Faggotchanner.jpg (238x212, 5K)

Chanboards linked to two mass murders.I guess that mean we need to make you rats go out of your basement so we can kill you too

Its really not that stormy of a thread. Blacks are aware of the paradox of ghetto culture, and its simply true most taxes come from the wealthy. None of this forbids progressivism or taking up the good fight. Its pretty clear cut stuff that the most progressive insividuals in the world are aware of.

>He killed 50 innocent people

He killed 50 muslims. Live by the sword, die by the sword. I guess you'll just have to cry about it in hell alongside Muhammad when the white man sends you there.

Attached: 1529762367852.jpg (720x892, 41K)

BY THE EMPEROR

Lmao

>Chanboards linked too few mass murders
Fixed
>I guess that mean we need to make you rats go out of your basement so we can kill you too
Come and get me, commiefag

Attached: YER A FAGET HARRY.jpg (202x615, 19K)

Is it strange that you threaten to shoot people who accuse you of being a part of a board shooters use?

Litteraly the logic of terrorist.Good to know Yea Forums finally morphed into what it was from day one:a terrorist organization.That's good if it mean we'll see shit nerds humiliated Abu Grahib style

>threatens to take me out of my basement and kill me
>bursts into tears the moment he realizes adults own guns

What a nigger you are

>posting your dust collector
Was your Switch not around or something?

That wasnt me who threatened you i just thought it was funny

>Muslims are not civilians
Good to know the murder of white people is justified,we're just wedding out future school shooters and rapist not civilians
Channers are neither polite or avoid conflicts.Your stochastic terrorism make nazis elected and your fellow channers shoot mosques

Oh god please I'm begging you, please start openly calling for the deaths of white people. Announce it on your social media, go out and start brutalizing any white you can find. Kick off the race war. I desperately want to see the looks on your faces when you realize who owns all the guns, who operates the power grids, who sits in positions of authority, etc. and then get prompted detained or mowed down. Please act on your deranged wish to kill all white people. Do it so I can legally put a round through each of your pea brains. Surely you'll win, you have Muhammad on your side right? Go on, get a move on. Viva la revolution or whatever you pantywaists say nowadays.

Attached: 1550126030929.png (330x382, 147K)

Muslims are fags who deserve death desu

Attached: 1544543179850.jpg (1464x1665, 556K)

>white cashew desperately craves any excuse to start killing people

>talks shit but wont hit

Average muslim, everyone

Guys there no need for a race war. Just apply your leadership to whatever size space you're able to fairly control, and really try to do good by everyone. Its fine. No need to worry

>f*ggots

>talks shit but wont hit
>Average muslim, everyone
I bet you thought this was an epic gotcha too, violent white man posting pics of his guns.

Maybe you should go back to lobbying for gun control so you can threaten people who cant fight back, Ahmed

Never lived near injuns have you? I'd take a stupid nigger over a fucking wagonburner any day.

No user
Plain regular goddamn mayonnaise

Idk what to tell you man, it's happened, it's mostly older folk

That's because the country has a long history of telling black people to act, look and sound like white people as that was the only correct way.

Attached: pomme nom nom.jpg (1300x956, 117K)

>forks

The fuck where you get that thinking from nigger?

Very true, but there really is a baseline of competemce that plenty of black people have considered to be 'selling out' if tjey dare try and reach it. Peer pressure between poor blacks not to learn anything or improve their station is staggering

Know what else is a pretty good way to help radicalization? Mass shootings at mosques.

Basically giving more handouts to Black people dont hell because they will Just spend it on stupid shit instead of bettering their situation or their childrens future

>Nogunz fag are always retarded libs
Not surprised

What bugs me is that like 100% of white help is considered toxic and as a white person you're not supposed to reccomend what worked for you because surely you are a just-world-fallacy ignorant abuser trying to oppress them with your white advice

There's resentment that they don't know or appreciate the struggle.

You kill your wife and get away with it.

It's only good to reccomend what worked for you if you're certain that your white-ness didn't help you in some way

I mean look at this guy's post and tell me his charity isn't anything but an excuse to call blacks ungrateful cunts when some of them eventually reject it out of pride.

It’s all so tiresome.

Don't steal

I guess you have always lived with your parents in relatively affluent/small town white communities.
Lucky you.

No, steal specifically from Walmart

>old white racists in the 60's stoke black separatism and try to get young black people to associate the things that would elevate them out of poverty with "white oppressors"
>it fucking works
>FOR SIXTY PLUS YEARS

Attached: thatOPaintright.png (500x375, 406K)

Not having those things isn’t an excuse to steal. And stealing will never get you those things.

>because i free up in an unsafe área i will commit crime
Full retarded

No i mean i want to help but its like walking on egvshells and also in a way isnt even really my place. Race and class relations are a minefield, and when i hear problems, my impulse is to try and help, but it legitimately comes out as insensitive and useless a lot of the time. Im not blaming them I'm just remarking that giving a minority advice you would give yourself as a white person is literally not helpful. I was raised on yhemes of self-responsibility and its literally ignorant and accusatory to assert that theme to minorities

>the things that would elevate them out of poverty
>football
??

>you shouldn't steal
Thanks, user. Your post definitely fed my starving child today. If only I'd known I was morally wrong for stealing bread from fucking Wal-Mart.

You don't help or practice charity for the thanks or a you aight white boi pass. You do it because it's the right thing to do.

you dont have to be poor to starve, you need to be stupid.
People living in the streets dont starve

This

Leave the city

>you dont have to be poor to starve, you need to be stupid
Okay, lobbyist making 300k a year by manipulating Congress.

fbpb

Its not about a pat on the back, its about it being useful. You see someone in need and yoi extend what you believe is help and it actually hurts them and frustrates the difference between your lives. Im not looking for praise, I'm looking for an effective way to help, because so far just voting democrat, paying taxes, and trying to understand doesnt seem like its been enough. Whats the best most useful way to help black America?

well it's not too far off
"Until we change society's depiction of us as a whole, you'll always just be The Nigger, no matter how much you distance yourself from us"

>What are charities and community outreach?
You have no idea what poverty is or what resources are available to the impoverished.

Like in every other aspect of life, the Jews thought all this through a long fucking time ago.

In descending order of best to worst:
-Giving an interest-free loan to a person in need; forming a partnership with a person in need; giving a grant to a person in need; finding a job for a person in need, so long as that loan, grant, partnership, or job results in the person no longer living by relying upon others.
-Giving tzedakah anonymously to an unknown recipient via a person (or public fund) which is trustworthy, wise, and can perform acts of tzedakah with your money in a most impeccable fashion.
-Giving tzedakah anonymously to a known recipient.
-Giving tzedakah publicly to an unknown recipient.
-Giving tzedakah before being asked.
-Giving adequately after being asked.
-Giving willingly, but inadequately.
-Giving unwillingly

Just tell me what you need and I'll try to give it to you.

The honest answer is that there's no universally effective way to help people. It doesn't mean you shouldn't try help people who are in trouble, but your help may not be wanted or appreciated.

Then you shoot them when they're defenseless in mosque,Pepe

All you fuck needed is seeing a black man in the street to justify the murder of 51 peoples

So they were racist until they were consequences? Sounds right, whities are cowards.

Wait, I grew up in Idaho. We had Frysauce. Which is just ketchup and mayo mixed together.
Though people ARE bitches about spicy. Mild green chili is too much for most people

Loose