Shows you would kill to bring back

I'll start

Was this actually made by a /tg/ drawfag? Leonard scenes and subplots are gold tfw no callie gf

Attached: ugly americans.jpg (592x841, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxezhrSFkuA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Making Fiends.

Sym-bionic titan

Thank god i'm not the only person who liked this series. Fucking Tosh.

This show was fucking based

definitely Ugly Americans, but also this

Attached: 1445549393414.png (1916x1076, 2.56M)

what was the name of this show again? I remember seeing one episode and thinking it was pretty meh, but I havent watched anything else of it

Moonbeam City

Attached: 1449195480408.jpg (400x334, 20K)

Criminally underrated.

Attached: BC445EA5-3053-4E15-A42B-F3F22C56BD8A.jpg (400x300, 20K)

Attached: dinomite dinomote.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Frisky Dingo
Also Gravity Falls really could have used an extra season.

flawlessly beautiful and written by a complete drooling moron. never had such a big difference in writing and visual quality in one show before.

I'm forever mad that this got cancelled cause Daniel Tosh threw a shitfit if Brickleberry didn't get renewed. Wasn't he just always phoning it in on that show? He voiced a character who was only relevant maybe 30% of the time and only served as a cynical asshole.

Is that what happened to it? I always just assumed that it didn't garner enough interest from the shit-taste masses.

It might be a bit of both. Probably didn't get enough interest from the masses and Tosh was threatening to walk if Brickleberry wasn't renewed. So I guess Ugly Americans had to be the sacrificial lamb in this.

Yeah no. The reality is that Comedy Central has had plenty of failed animated shows, Ugly Americans was just one of them. I highly doubt Tosh has any sort of clout just because he makes a show too cheap to renew. People said the same thing about Trey Parker trying to get Drawn Together canceled.

THIS SO MUCH!!

Attached: 1544285777110.png (925x518, 546K)

Attached: Jeff_&_Some_Aliens.png (358x201, 121K)

It had nothing to do with Tosh. Ugly Americans went downhill after season 1, and the humor was too offensive for general audiences from the get-go.

It was 2016. Mid-October. The 20th. A Thursday. That's the last day I saw them rerun this show on comedy central. Literally 2.5 years and I haven't seen them rerun it again. Why is CC such utter shit?

Metalocalypse

This and Superjail!

I recently finished watching this and god damn was it good. Like come on how does magic like this get dumped while shit like family guy and simpsons and spongebob never fucking end

China IL

China IL shouldve ended a season earlier desu. The flanderization was getting out of hand.

I rewatch Ugly Americans every now and then and it still holds up really well.
It's a shame they never got to make a third season especially because they actually wanted to make more episodes.

The musical was worth it though

This. youtube.com/watch?v=lxezhrSFkuA

They made a webcomic app a while ago with like 3 new episode scripts. It just wasn't the same.

its curb your enthusiasm if larry david wasnt rich and actually had to deal with the consequences of his actions. fucking great show