I miss Frankenhole

I miss Frankenhole....

Attached: Frankenhole.jpg (1024x570, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEVoAgnYLmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DONT BLAME THE MOON

ITS JUST A STUPID PLANET

Attached: video games.png (554x417, 30K)

Who knew werewolves could be such whiners?

SWEET
MELTY

S2 had a really weird shift in tone. Like, season one was depressing humor and the second was far more wacky in tone.

No, you don’t.

I suppose they tried to distance it from moral orel. What I really noticed was the drastic drop in visual quality from lighting to sets and of course the movement.

Attached: polly dolly.jpg (400x300, 31K)

Yes, I do. Sure as hell a better take on a cynical scientist than Rick and Morty

I liked the Ken Jeong episode, though I was wondering what they were going for by the end when it felt like Ken's weird justification to himself.

didn't this show have a lost episode? forgot what it was about

The second one, I think. That or the pilot., I don't remember which.

MEH

Yeah didnt it have anne Frank? It also explained why victor had the servant he did

Distance itself and it started to move away from Frankensteins castle and having a "Celebrity historical figure of the week" vibe.

Though the whole thing was a nice little experiment because really who could take a concept like Frankenstein having a time traveling hole and fucking about with history?

Even Rick and Morty tries to avoid time travel because the writers are afraid of trying to make sense of that.

I thought they were just afraid of being too on the nose with the Doc and Marty bit.

Sometimes the way they moved was real eye candy
youtube.com/watch?v=PEVoAgnYLmE

I miss it too, but it's definitely one of the most strange shows on Adult Swim. Not because of it's premise but because of it's lack of direction. They wanted a dark horror comedy and a celebrity parody show, while also bringing in sappy character drama like in Moral Orel. I think it got better in Season 2 but even then they had dud episodes like the Belushi one and the cinema vampire one. I wanted a Season 3, just to see where the fuck it would go. I guess you could say I was all WRAPPED up in this, gnyuck gnyuck gnyuck.

Really miss this show. It was great.

It was about Mother Teresa wanting to get some pipe. I saw it and have the vid somewhere. Half of it was re-used in Season 2(invisible man spying on Vic's wife and getting hunted for being naked), the other half wasn't funny and was cut for good reason.

You honor Ra!

One of the best as originals

I have it on my desktop. Will get it uploaded in a few hours