Are they gonna use the old DC logo?

Are they gonna use the old DC logo?

Attached: PicsArt_06-18-01.04.33.jpg (1368x2289, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2msJTFvhkU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Movie would make better if there wasn't any DC's logo at all.
Just put Marvel's opening credits, maybe that way someone will care. Maybe.

>have a script for a Falling Down remake sitting around for 20 years.
>slap the Joker IP on it
>profit

OR MAYBE NOT?

probably not

it will probably be like The Kitchen

that doesn't always work. Just ask Dark Phoenix.

We keep getting conflicting reports that the movie os either amazing or terrible.
Shit's going to be real controversial when it comes out, that's for sure.

eat the bluray

>eat the bluray
Of the box office record-breaker Shaz- oh sorry, sorry.

He meant Aquaman. Something you still haven't done considering you haven't choked to death yet

I don't think anyone said it was terrible. People seemingly take issue with some of the subject matter
Phoenix is Oscar worthy in people have said

seriously between this, Banana Splits, and That Shining sequel piece of shit WB has gone so far beyond Sony in the worst studio ever race

after you

Attached: 1554847907784.jpg (1080x349, 135K)

Ladderbro, your severely autistic

I mean it does say 70s style logos

>It's another drone bait thread
Fuck off back to Yea Forums

Attached: 1527338092648.jpg (912x707, 134K)

The Shining sequel?

I'm so sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=2msJTFvhkU4

Attached: MV5BMzQ5MjA0ZTAtYzhkYy00NTlmLWE4YTgtMTA2ZTE5NjRjNDA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 590K)

Dr. Sleep. To be fair, it's an adaptation of King's own sequel novel, except it's going to be changed to be a sequel to the Kubrick Shining movie, which King has gone on record as detesting.

He did come around in the end about The Shining. Reason he hated it at first was because it was not a 1:1 adaptation of his novel and many changes were made.
But then every direct adaptation King has had a direct hand in has turned out awful, so I'm glad Doctor Sleep isn't one, because the book itself isn't exactly great.
Fortunately the dude that did Haunting of Hill House is directing this so I'm optimistic.

>mfw everytime I see that pic
Like, I don't care about the companywars, it's just that... that... thing. It weirds me out.

Attached: Sickened but Curious Johnny.png (469x350, 150K)

>controversial
So, confirmed shit.

>pic
Does that even count if we discount the tickets Marvel bought?

King's stuff doesn't perfectly transition to screen because a lot of his horror is very odd amd dreamlike. Like Pennywise turning into Universal monsters. Horrifying to visualize, but it would actually look silly as hell, like the Good Life bit from the Twilight Zone movie

doesn't even count if we just used the opening weekend