Cries for DECADES about getting to continue his Miracleman run

>Cries for DECADES about getting to continue his Miracleman run.
>A lawyers from Marvel finally make it happen .
>Stops almost immediatly just because the sales underperformed for his ridiculous anticipations.

Name a bigger sell-out fraud than Neil Gaiman.

Attached: file.png (715x700, 900K)

There isn't. Dude is a shrewd asshole and always has been.

Mignola

It's a shame what happened there. The fact that they reprinted it and not even 1 single new issue came out is a borderline crime.

And now that I think of it, they didn't even reprint the last couple of issues, did they?

>neil gaiman
>kneel, gay man

Johns?

Nah, I think they even solicited more and it never came out

I can almost swear in the meantime of all the legal fuckery he said at least in one interview that he already had the scripts to complete his run ready to go and only needed the rights, anybody rembember this?

If he had it all ready to go why did the issues take so much time between each other when it finaly continued and why did it just stop suddendly?

Attached: 1408838236618.png (411x387, 11K)

came to post this

Maybe he already used that plot to the other work

I mean what did they expect? The character isn't even remotely popular and the reprinted trade is overpriced as fuck.

>another episode of OP pulling shit out of his ass

They had other legal problems you dipshit, story is supposed to continue later this year.

Also:

>shitting on Gaiman and calling him a sell-out

You are a pig.

Could you please go further in detail? OP caught my eye but haven't been able to find a report or article talking about more legal problems with Miracleman.

Tremendous cope Gaiman cuck, just accept that your messiah is the same as all the lame gun for hire writers. Imagine wasting time defending a man with no integrity.

Hi Neil!

Are we supposed to believe youa re breaking the news of something really important that no one knows yet, could it be that or you could just be making shit up to defend your pet writer.

Attached: file.png (500x300, 93K)

Reddit Gaiman.

100% this.

Every buy a new Neil Gaiman hardcover to find out you paid full hardcore price for what could barely be called a novella?

He makes great shit but he also spends the equity he builds.

I've never gotten into the BRPD universe but noticed Yea Forums slowly turning against him whne he had been a darling of the board for years, can i get a quick rundown or was it only because he approved the reebot?

He let the success get to his head and he's got a dangerously bad case of "critics are just haters"

Bu-bu-but he's such a nice guy :)

Spent a few hours recently reading through the deposition transcripts from his and TODD's Medieval Spawn/Angela kerfuffle and it's thoroughly fascinating, highly recommend it.

Milligan is a better writer than Gaiman and Morrison and should’ve been allowed to do more

Gaiman run with Miracleman was easily the weakest bit of Miracleman.
The fact there is even a continuation on Moore's ending is already fucking dumb, but Gaiman managed to just revisit ideas from Moore and explore them without any ambition.

Can i get a quick rundown?

This, too bad Moore was too intimidated by Morrison and instead gave it to his copy cat younger brother.