Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny

Season two is coming out July 5th.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHBiFZAF234

Attached: kung-fu-panda-paws-of-destiny-poster.jpg (3444x5013, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Symbols
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a netflix board sweety

you spilled Disney+ wrong shill

>spilled

Sad that there were two Kung Fu Panda cartoons and yet they STILL never did anything with the Furious Five. Hell, Viper got a whopping ONE EPISODE in THREE SEASONS of Legends of Awesomeness.

The way season one ended, I was hoping they'd go globe trotting and run into the Five or even just Shifu at one point. Not even as recurring characters, but just as guest stars for an episode.

We need more waifu. Jade Tusk and her clone babe army isn't enough.

I would like to see Legends Of Awesome done by THESE guys than Nick with their half-ass cgi.

The Empress might be up to that.

I'm surprised they even acknowledged LoA in the first place. Though it doesn't mesh well since both LoA and KFP 3 had Po learn chi in different ways.

what a waste of get

what a waste of a show

they focused on panda kids so children would self insert.

fuck that

>5 three's
bruh

Are they still stupidly using Lucy Liu to voice Viper, but she's too expensive to use more than once per season, so Viper never gets to talk or do anything ever?

>Not the furious five
>All characters are pandas

No thanks

why does the blue one have a dragon? isn't Po the dragon warrior?

Viper hasn't showed up in the series.

I guess dragons were more common in ancient times, but the Blue Dragon has nothing to do with the Dragon Warrior. The main villain of the first season was the first Dragon Warrior, though, who became drunk with power and was killed by this students. His spirit ended up possessing a vulture.

okay thank you

I really disliked that in the original movie the og fighters were all jobbers, it seems it became even worse

The Furious Five were Furiously Boring to children

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Symbols
Azure Dragon, Vermilion Bird, Black Tortoise and White Tiger are symbolic in Chinese astrology.

I liked the very first KFP cartoon that was on Nick. And I liked how they got the guy who voiced Jackie Chan in Jackie Chan Adventures to voice the monkey.

Color me interested. What episode? I only saw 8.

I think it was in episode 8. Bunnidharma mentioned he last saw Oogway when he chased Ke-Pa away from the Valley of Peace.

Based autist

checked
also, you get to be nazi or have friends, hun