Moments in comics that genuinely made you sad

He was a good man who went through some shit

Attached: end180824.gif (900x919, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sssscomic.com/comic.php?page=1
sssscomic.com/comic.php?page=56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That’s still going?

Attached: 63576ABE-7C42-4B54-933A-7F1FFD8DF9D2.jpg (2082x1600, 1.27M)

Yeah I thought it ended too but I saw a thread on trash and then binged like 4 to 5 years worth last night

The bonus last chapter of it hurts

Bears dead now? Damn, I kinda checked out after the the threads where banned. The arc after kinda felt like a clusterfuck so I kinda lost interest. Did it at least end well?

Is this loss?

Yeah It was a bit of a bore to read but I think it was still kind of good

Sorry, I forgot to mention it but I'll say it ended pretty good

Attached: The Last Titan.jpg (1041x1600, 298K)

He loss alot

Arguably a sadder moment

Attached: end141027.gif (900x900, 279K)

Something something kino

Attached: Hold me.jpg (1237x1920, 649K)

>fuckboy makes his magic self-insert kill the best character he's had since holly before he rewrote her personality
God endtown was promising

He didn't kill him though

Technically he did in a roundabout way, if Marx never meddled in Endtown's politics then Jacob wouldn't have won the ideological war of animal identity > human identity. Him winning emboldened the worst of society to indulge in cannibalism using their species as justification for it, setting the stage ultimately for Walt to undergo a series of tragic circumstances that led directly to his death.

In short: fuck Marx.

To be fair Marx is the reason in town is even there

Should have known to disregard thots. Especially lizard ones

Since we're including webcomics.

Its not even that she died, it's the fact her entire life was to get shit on, cucked, and then die.

Attached: dina.jpg (700x1440, 828K)

That one page in Irredeemable where they are saving an entire island's capital city from a tsunami through portals. The Plutonian steps in front of the portal to say that they can only save five people, to be picked by finger or else he will just wipe everyone out instead.
As the portals close with the selected five he states "It's like this for me everyday."
It reminds me how shotty it muat be to be a superhero with far too much power. You are still only one person, and then your life would be an entire different kind of hell.

dunno if you've read recently but ol' Jim came back for a moment. Let's just say things are not great.

Kirbee pretty good but she's a sped

The end of I hate Fairyland after all those years of trying to escape only to realize it's just the imagination of a 40 something-year-old woman with what seems like a shitty job

Parallax was such a great villain.

Attached: WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING HAL.jpg (344x489, 160K)

Dude got cucked so hard he became possessed by a demon

Even better. Problem is she's likely also a hillbilly. She calls ghosts "haints" That's some Appalachian shit right there. The hilliest of billies. Wonder how sexyhips donkey cop is doing back in Endtown.

Attached: 86.gif (705x490, 21K)

Are we not even mentioning Holly is essentially being form for her emotions in some weird multiversal boat and her boyfriend of two years pretty much forgot about her instantly

At this point I don't really even want to go back there kind of just want to stay away Wally Kirbee and chic

>Jim God literally just showed up a few weeks ago

>and he was pure nightmare fuel

Yeah that was cool

Attached: DF461CFB-AA3F-4907-8834-51EBFFCB434B.jpg (1427x1421, 410K)

Context?

Read Stand Still Stay Silent.

Probably my favorite Hellblazer comic ever.

I think you mean moments that make you fucking LIVID, OP
In another universe maybe. there's no confirmation he created the one in "our" reality

buckle up and get reading, you've got a lotta fucking pages to get through
sssscomic.com/comic.php?page=1

(you'll still more or less understand the comic just fine if you skip the prologue and go to where you meet characters that actually factor into the story)
sssscomic.com/comic.php?page=56

Fuck You!

>Lotta pages
Schlock laughs at you.

Now we did

page 10 bump

Attached: Miss Don't Touch Me-181_crop.jpg (1162x684, 410K)

knew he was a dead man shortly after he hooked up with that pig.

Drained of her emotions is what I meant

Plutonian lived a tough, strung out life.

Attached: RCO022.jpg (1021x1600, 245K)