Craig of the Creek

Can we have a COTC thread. Favorite character posting and fanart

Attached: D6YwyYBU8AAV_E1.jpg (995x1129, 125K)

Attached: D8vOCjlUIAAsd_l.jpg orig.jpg (2188x2188, 305K)

Don't bother. You're just gonna attract that guy inserting his fetish into every thread.

If everyone stopped making threads out of fear that someone was gonna fetish-post, then Yea Forums would be dead.

Harvey street kids is the superior cartoon

>Pride shit
aaand hidden

I miss this one. was Fort Williams the s1 finale?are we on a hiatus?

No, there's a 2-parter episode this week.

Attached: tumblr_pt3q162AOk1w8n3j5o1_1280.png.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

I love CotC but I can never see it because it's not on Hulu.

The latest episode is with hanging out with his mom, right? I really liked that one, good stuff.

oh shit, looks like more plot time.

>yfw you realize they allow J.P to have Maney solely because the fujo/lgbt writers don't find him appealing (like pic related)

Attached: vlcsnap-2013-06-24-14h28m21s75.png (512x384, 280K)

This show is pure and comfpilled.
One of the most smile-inducingly positive shows I have seen on Yea Forums in ages

If the fujos got what they wanted, we would be getting majority Elder episodes with David in the center of a teen bukakke.

The show has ship-baited Craig with Kit on both of the two focus-episodes they had.

Attached: tumblr_pr9cb2IWFb1rqca5uo1_1280.gif (1000x800, 358K)

Nah, don't compare them with this shit. While Gumball & HSK do share enough similarities and boundaries

>Shipping two characters because they're both black

Though I wouldn't put it past the crew to do this (it's either going to be her, The Sewer Queen, Helen or a girl from the other side of the creek)

Attached: tumblr_plv7pomBpw1wpca7ao4_1280.jpg (1000x563, 118K)

>>Shipping two characters because they're both black
I don't see what's wrong with that since cartoons typically push interracial whenever a black character is in a romance.

Why do these threads rarely last. Is there just not enough waifu-bait. Even episode threads just get a minimal amount of posts.

Shows with minority leads are far less popular than shows with white/animal leads

Cause people don't like it when their main character is more than two shades of alabaster.

Not true

She looks South East Asian to me and her eyes are slanted.

craig is lucky, kit is a cutey

Attached: cute.png (841x479, 314K)

I only really watched one or two episodes of this show "the shortcut" and "fort williams" and I enjoyed them. Honestly if the pilot for the show wasn't so boring I think people might have given it more of a chance.

I also edited a screen shot from Fort williams to fuel my /ss/ needs pic related

Attached: trying.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Have you seen her grandmother? Have you heard her talk? She's black.

What does she look like?

This.

Attached: Kit's grandmother.png (948x628, 372K)

Why does she look more black than her?

Because Kit is probably mixed.

Cat eyes aren't an Asian exclusive thing.

>8 year olds would care about gay and trans rights

We REALLY need to push cartoons for more than just kiddie shit in America. Not just for the sake of the medium, but for the sake of the artists who are clearly pent up about social issues but the only way they can express is it by drawing their pre-school characters holding signs about hermaphrodite rights.

Attached: DgPR1yZVQAAeFhr.jpg (1200x1136, 252K)

Most people know they're gay around 11 and follow cartoons at that age. But official fanart of waving pride flags is still pretty retarded, and isn't going to stop kids from getting bullied.

Noice m8!

Attached: cotc-gba.png (560x360, 27K)

If we're lucky they'll stay out of the shipping bullshit entirely

justice for tabitha

Attached: 4CAD3C6F-AA3D-4BBF-9BBA-DF0ECCFBA6C6.png (1334x750, 2.86M)

Attached: kelsey.png (1100x1300, 2.37M)

Attached: 1553554990639.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Died faster than I thought it would.

Shipping and waifufags are what usually keeps "off-season" threads of other cartoons afloat, none of that to be had here

Attached: horse girl of the apocalypse.jpg (465x700, 74K)

Attached: 180712112008743.png (355x768, 210K)

Ugliest cartoon on Television.

This, kid don't give a shit if cartoons say "don't bully the gays," they're still gonna do it. Only now you're encouraging kids to make themselves even bigger targets.

Adults don’t wanna see that shit either.

I already wasn't watching new ducktales, but now I won't even see it accidentally.

A few do, but they're a very small demographic when compared to children

It's why TTG! and Total DramaRama are beating CN's original shows ratings wise

WHAT IS THIS ESS JAY DUBYA BS NEGROS AREN'T PEOPLE WE NEED TO STOP CN FROM PUSHING THIS HARMFUL PROPAGANDA ONTO OUR KIDS

That's not necessarily a bad thing. I don't have much to say about each episode other than I generally liked it. Other shows have waifus, a double-edged sword.

No that's Summer Camp Island

Will this be the season finale? Or is it already season 2? Seems like different sources say different things.

Let's hope so.

It boggles the mind that no lewds came out of that episode. A MILF has the house to herself for a hours with her young son? Come on.

>cameo reference

By God that's some good taste

Characters are black, no one's watching it or drawing for it... real fuckin shame

That's a good thing.

Well, she DOES seem to have a common ground with Jessie. Might be good in-laws someday.

The only memetic use of the horse mask I have ever approved of