Why did his wand look so evil and dramatic?

Why did his wand look so evil and dramatic?

Attached: 766E058C-EBC7-4414-ABB9-3CD8C0781B14.jpg (1280x1718, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
deviantart.com/bitter-knitter/art/It-s-Tradition-1-667471049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because PREJUDICE ha ha FUCK TRUMP amirite guise #RESIST

because marco is a drama queen

cause it's a boy's wand, so it had to look more cool than cute. this wand was shown when he was still a somewhat gender-conforming boy; when he was actually reluctant to wear a pink dress, before he really leaned hard into embracing the transvestite gender-bender stuff.

Attached: download.jpg (720x540, 115K)

I wonder what Princess Marco's wand would look like.

a pink dildo.

>a boy's wand

Yep this. I think their main focus was just making it clear even at a glance that it's a wand held by a guy, and maybe didn't try hard enough to make it look like something Marco specifically would use (or at least I don't think it does).

I never saw the "evil" angle though. Since the beginning of the first season the fandom was obsessed with Marco becoming evil and I think some people were just too eager to read that interpretation into every single thing he did.

stop funnel feeding yourself repills and you might get a girlfriend someday

Disregard that retard. Get a boyfriend who is also a bro.

Dunno, I don’t think it looks masculine at all. Mostly garish and edgy.
Could belong to a demon or witch, really.
For Marco, I guess you could have gone with a bit of a safety implement or something.
A signalling disk, maybe?

Maybe not really that it looks masculine so much as, compared to the other wand designs, it doesn't look aggressively girly.

I thought the yin/yang symbol it had in the storyboards might've worked better, at least for the colors.

Probably for a reason that would have been explained if the show went another season.

>I never saw the "evil" angle though
the bat wings and how sharp it is gives that impression, the tip is literally a blade. i don't think people who saw it as evil-ish weren't inserting their own wants into it.

I just saw the wings as a counter to Star's wand's more girly wings, so again playing into the "guy's wand" angle. I see looking like a blade as pretty neutral considering Marco's literally into fighting and trying to be a knight; seem normal for a medieval-styled kingdom to me and the wand literally is a weapon anyway.

For reference, the "Toffee" wand is more what I see an "evil" wand looking like. Being made of bones is pretty grimdark.

something something spear of mars something something dies irea was right

work on your art

it's impossible to know what nefcy's plans were since cotugno took over and dropped plot threads like this.

>implying Nefcy had any semblance of a conclusion in mind
2016 called, they have a pic of George Costanza for you

I wonder what the wand would have looked like if Janna had ever used it.

Attached: 58617B76-4EA3-4A30-987D-DEDC56D557D4.jpg (719x996, 102K)

Add it to the list of shit we'll never know because the writers couldn't be bothered to care

Can’t we just ask them?

Nefcy's always been the show runner and major decision maker. Cope harder.

Has she ever been overruled?

Marco’s wand is exactly how Janna’s wand would look. It’s because they’re secretly soul mates without even knowing.

We can, but I doubt we'll get an answer. Where's that user who was collecting all the unanswered questions?

Janna? What about Jackie?

Jackie’s Wand would probably be cool.

Janna's wand would 100% have an eyeball on it

Attached: DarkEdgeOfInsanity.jpg (467x385, 35K)

Is that WoW?

He is a closeted edgelord

THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT TOGETHER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1528451238004.png (1268x1920, 1.65M)

Don't worry about it, Star is going have Janna replace Jackie as her bull.

Attached: Literally a day after Cleaved.png (900x900, 482K)

cringe

>Leathery wing
>Spiked wheels
>Single prominent horn

It's obviously based off his dragon cycle Nachos.

Yeah, Star is so excited about the process of how Marco made Janna pregs

Attached: 1560635375658.png (1200x750, 549K)

>”I’ll be honest Janna, I’m kinda impressed. You weren’t Jackie-tier because it was your first time and Marco did most of the heavy lifting but you did better than Hekapoo and Kelly AND now you’re a mommy. Here, have a golden sticker and the baby’s college tuition!”

Attached: 1491774664792.jpg (750x695, 59K)

What do you mean, bull?

>he isn’t familiar with his cuckquean terminology
You’re not a real SVTFOE fan.

KEKED

>cuckquean terminology
Can someone just please explain what they meant?

bull = person who fucks the cuckold's spouse

There was a theory for a while that Marco would turn evil at some point, there was foreshadowing.

>Monster arm, was hinted at a few times that it still lurked inside him.
>Marco had an affinity for Eclipsa's spells, was corrupted by reading her chapter.
>First spell he cast's was all seeing eye, a spell from Eclipsa's chapter.
>The batwing in the SVTFOE logo matches the batwings on his wand.
>If you rearrange and rotate EVIL with the font that they used, it can look like it spells Marco.

These all may just be coincidence, but I like to think maybe it was going to be a plot point but they dropped it due to lack of time. Maybe with a longer finale, or a 5th season they would have included it. I could see him being corrupted after being impaled by the dark millhorse.

Attached: marco evil theory.png (1021x950, 956K)

Marco indeed has the most evil inclinations and potential of all the characters if you connect all the dots and foreshadowing.

What actually stops him from stepping into the shadows is his moral upbringing and expectations of righteous behavior that'd been cast unto him

Ironically the actual force of evil that Star is combating may have always been right there, and it is actually Marco's insidious potential to become the most evil being in the multiverse, which she placates by bringing her good light unto him

On purpose?

This post is a microcosm on why adults should not br watching children's cartoons.

What do you think of moringmark’s idea for what it would look like with Mariposa, then?

Attached: A5B7FE6E-E7C6-4757-8959-5739ACB3A03E.jpg (717x567, 72K)

Not gonna lie. I'm tired of the casual wand design.
I preffer weapons which happen to be wands.

Attached: f3c036a6262174f7159ab3e785ef3b10.jpg (736x805, 116K)

Yes.

That's precisely the reason Solaria's my favourite.

Attached: 765a43a1a785de1f8deb3fcbe2148610.jpg (735x953, 122K)

No cheek marks here?

Attached: michaela-artist64485.jpg (1280x1693, 329K)

Because dropped plots

Marco's wand was always in his pants

I'm still hoping it's all a different timeline

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-221801_Chrome.jpg (1920x1080, 730K)

Could have been a great story arc of Marco + Janna vs Star, because you just know that Janna would totally side with evil Marco.

>if you connect all the dots and foreshadowing.
Like what?
Because outside of Eclipsa's chapter briefly affecting him, I can't think of jack shit pointing towards him being evil.

Attached: climax.webm (1440x810, 2.86M)

Can’t post it because blue board, but I did see an animated fan art of Marco banging Janna on the hospital stretchers while Star watches in the background. Would have been a great alternate ending to Cleaved.

She got Tom now.

Attached: 75270893_p0_master1200.jpg (1167x1200, 604K)

Anything we need to know to find it?

this is the worst pairing and I hope you bleed from your dick

This, even the writers knew that shit would ruin Jannabanana.

>the one episode featuring the two of them together was Janna being constantly disgusted with how much of a loser cuck Tom was
Based

>the few sane writers unite to save best girl from Cotungo and from her getting paired with the biggest cuck on the show
I would shake their hands.

what made this?

tom should've gotten with oskar for that last second representation

she's my shining star

Attached: 1496203578869.png (444x372, 229K)

Doesn’t really fit for her.

Attached: 1494470250111.png (1000x1300, 268K)

She’s a black hole from which Marco can never escape

What the fuck are You (singular) talking about. You literal wetback mongrels.

honestly, i dont know. id have loved a very colorful one, inspired by the day of the dead event.

Interesting idea, got anything a bit more specific? What about Janna, then?

They lost them in the finale... Meteora's sword is a technological recreation of the original one.

I like the idea of Meteora being a robo-nerd again.

Attached: 6003f431915829e4bf9be35bb3dfdee7.jpg (736x618, 98K)

Robo-nerd?

>teenage boy’s aesthetic preferences are dramatic and edgy

I don’t know.

As school prinicipal she had tons of robot lackeys.

Maybe it's beccause he wanted to be seen as dark and edgy instead of the safe kid?

Would have preferred it changing in the last episode to reflect his character grow.

Anyway, we're probably overthinking this dramatically.

Attached: Starco.jpg (1464x2049, 507K)

Attached: 1480520555436.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

This a fusion?

yup, first Star vs. fanart I ever drew.

The bit about him not wanting to be the safe kid, and be seen as tough does make a lot of sense.

What do you think Janna's version of the wand would look like, BTW?

>What do you think Janna's version of the wand would look like, BTW?
Something twisted and/or gothic.
Maybe some sort of cane.

Remember how he has a tentacle monster for an arm? That was neat.

>What do you think Janna's version of the wand would look like, BTW?
Not him, imo but there would definitely be some dark/light green on there because those are the major colors of her design. I'd also say her wand would be wooden like this since it reminds of what a witch would use.

Attached: witch wand.jpg (1750x2500, 192K)

During her first life (Heinous), she built an army of robotic servants, a sentient robot with feelings, a device which unabled Heekapoo's portals, a machine which made you inmortal by sucking teenagers' essence...

You could debate she achieved more with technology than 300 years worth of magical queens.

Attached: 7426c9b16f07638be248dadd68b7e192.jpg (735x620, 142K)

How much would she remember though?

Considering she still hates Marco, even as a baby, she remembers enough.

In her second life (Grobb) she learnt to reach Butterfly Mode without a proper magical instructor, so she just seems to achieve expertise in whichever field you put her in.

California is a paradise for nerds, so it wouldn't be surprising if she is into robotics again in her third live (Meteora)
Yet, I believe Eclipsa's and Moon's conversation about teaching her sword-fighting might be important.

Attached: 850b2ab6033d5afcd7bb5e1968b175af.jpg (736x1949, 313K)

Dark edge of insanity, good shit.

What kind of spells might Meteora use? She mostly just threw energy blasts and sucked souls out.

For some reason I could see her casting a lot of elemental types of spells, specifically based around lighting and/or fire

I seriously love the idea of a member of the Butterfly family who loves science, hates magic, and is basically a nutty professor / vogue scientist who loves giant death mechs or somethings. I feel an Invader Zim-type personality would do well in SVTFOE's zany world.

With that said, I'm very hesitant for that person to be Meteora. She's already great at magic and a size shifter. Does this Mary Sue really need to be a science genius?

It was a million years ago when S2 was fresh but I remember a discussion on this board where the focus was on who the next bad guy would be since Ludo was in the void and Toffee was presumed dead / in the wand. This was also when MonStar was a fun pet concept.

Anyway, the idea was basically MonStar was Star's real older sister, but she couldn't regenerate like other septarians / couldn't use magic so she compensated by using SCIENCE. This was sort of inspired by the fact Toffee and Rasticore both use technology that seemed pretty advanced for the setting (Toffee's teleporter mace thing/ Rasticore's laser shooting bionic arm).

The reason your post jogged my memory was that I specifically remember someone drawing fanart of Mad Scientist Dr. MonStar with Zim quotes. Can't find it, though.

Sauce

They're best persons, don't know if that level of perfection is actually cute.
Btw, they look high af in that picture not that it's out of character for both of them

Marco is the inheritor of Chapo's cartel, of course he gets high.

Who?

>he doesn't know who el Chapo, America's favorite drug kingpin, is
Have you been living under a rock your whole life?

Attached: el chapo.jpg (1024x801, 188K)

Don't get high on your own supply

Marco canonically dies in a violent shootout with the Septarian Cartel.

t. Nefcy

Tweet that and I buy it.
Also probably the Piefolk are more likely to get into organized crime

They should have made it a sword. How Eclipsas was a umbrella.

>They should have made it a sword.
They should've made it a spork because Marco likes to cook. Remember seasons 1 and 2 guys?

because it has a nose on top of it

Attached: f29fcfec-30e1-4057-9e06-a2b5d9762988.png (500x615, 117K)

Attached: 1489968461049.jpg (1280x1350, 1022K)

Attached: 1497572101868.jpg (1080x1920, 458K)

>the silly side character becomes the best character while the main characters become shit
What other shows do this?

Attached: 1507921467399.jpg (2592x1944, 974K)

Attached: a00a3e95-3f79-413f-aec4-253feef06ac9.jpg (720x1024, 289K)

Attached: 937cd9a7-8295-4c74-b424-fc09d48709b0.png (1200x1200, 867K)

Attached: 1485141005221.png (717x1121, 132K)

Attached: 1492034119994.png (576x1728, 395K)

Attached: 1496879547322.png (807x584, 173K)

Attached: b441def6c74af8a58caa5d8fdf944582c13b41a4.png (459x438, 95K)

Attached: 1508632809678.png (1000x512, 506K)

Attached: 1509544553352.png (594x809, 588K)

>sideboob
Uhh buddy, Janna is for flat chested justice only.

Attached: the truth.png (540x397, 238K)

im going to bed

janna was revived by EMTs at the end, please do not tell me otherwise

she's great

Attached: 1496471002372.png (600x900, 27K)

she didn't need to be revived, she could willfully cause a non-mechanically detectable flatline for 60 seconds, essentially a very faint pulse. she's fine.

I agree, it would've been a great story arc where after Janna learns a bunch of dark powers she takes it upon herself to make Marco hers, thus corrupting Marco into a badass evil minion..
Shenanigans and battles ensue, but eventually friendship would prevail...I guess.

Attached: Star vs_Janna's rape face.jpg (720x406, 41K)

What would her wand and/or magic cheek marks look like, then?

RWBY

there was also the whole toffee mirror suit thing after ludo's castle exploded

wtf now it doesn't make sense to me how this didn't happen

Dagger's or skulls?
Ooh, maybe black stars?
>Though a sexy succubus form would be grand.

Attached: Star vs_Classic Janna.jpg (853x480, 86K)

>"Star, help! I'm being cuddle raped!"

Anyone have sauce on this?

Attached: 338339C8-F2FC-4827-8C51-0D1CDD2D65FA.jpg (657x1920, 150K)

>that last frame

Attached: 1558188239415.png (235x253, 47K)

Because of the evil tentacle monster arm. Or maybe they were planning on making Star Vs. merch and needed to market a wand to boys as well.

Fuck me remember that photo shopped frame that had Marco with dark magic corruption on his hands? I remember that frame caused fucking chaos to erupt across certain circles.

Mostly nerd circles.

Is there a list of all the plotholes in this show that were left unresolved?

My favorite part of Season 4 was when they returned to Earth and acknowledged Marco's forgotten "friends" from Season 1.

There are many fanfic theories around the thread, but I think it was just a red herring, or a ditched plotline

What do you think that they were planning?

I just watched everything from the cliffhanger with Mina attacking Eclipsa to the finale. What the fuck was that? It was like I was watching a completely different show as all these new plot developments weren't set up at all. Since when did Glosseryck want to die? The only hint of that was one line where he told Star that maybe stopping Toffee wasn't the right thing. But why? Was this all his plan to commit sudoku? Why did Heckapoo help Star out? Was she just bored? What did Eclipsa do in the records room while Moon was asleep?

I avoided watching the ending because I could feel it would be some retarded shit but I wasn't expecting this. The only good thing was cute Star and Marco moments.

What are some of the more interesting theories?

>Janna learns a bunch of dark powers she takes it upon herself to make Marco hers, thus corrupting Marco into a badass evil minion..
PLOT TWIST: Evil Marco is a legit good guy while Star’s Good Marco is the real antagonist.

Magic is no longer a thing (thank Star) so Meteora trying to recreate/imitate it through science is a valid twist... which could easily lead to chaotic situations.

The ending of the original series remain but we still have an excuse for the new heroine to blow things up.

Attached: fc547d4dc11f64fbb8d939f563a2f7b0.jpg (736x2384, 288K)

>that whispy ass beard on Marco
Disgusting

Attached: Hekapoo flame.gif (1232x1920, 1.28M)

>let me just die i'm cool with that
For what reason?

Having lived millions upon millions of mortal life spans due to the way time works in her dimension.
Only constant in your life are your asshole dad and your weird ass siblings.

At some point even banging hot muscle dudes loses it's luster.

Attached: Hekapoo blow it up.gif (800x450, 1.56M)

Not to mention, wasn't Marco's prototype "Star's enemy" or something like that?

If Marco turned evil that would actually be pretty cool but that would also mean the show could also be kind of cool and obviously creators couldn't allow that.

Just wanted to share that. This show was dogshit, season 1 and 2 included.

>At some point even banging hot muscle dudes loses it's luster.
That wasn't what happened. She had settled into the routine long ago, and was carrying on as normal when Marco barged in and, over sixteen years, managed to make her care about people, or at least a person. She treasured the occasional times they had together after that, and calling it off over Marco's dedication to Star hurt her more than she was willing to admit to herself. In an attempt to cope, she started pursuing "hot muscle dudes" in order to fill the hit-muscle-dude-shaped hole that Marco left in her heart. She might have eventually worked her way through it, but the chance for suicide happened to coincide with the low point of post-breakup depression.

Meh, she was clearly a bit torn up about Marco, but I feel for someone as old as her that shouldn't factor in all that much.

She probably lost a fair number of lovers over time.

Attached: Hekapoo smug.jpg (1000x1100, 726K)

>a boy's wand

Attached: Kraut space magic.png (1199x618, 468K)

Gun? Really?

Hekapoo!

>I never saw the "evil" angle

>Monster Arm saying it'd always be a part of him
>Reads Eclipsa's chapter and gets corrupted with power
>Uses the All-Seeing Eye like it ain't a thing

They ended up just being gags/irrelevant but it could conceivably have gone either way and not felt like bullshit.

Do we have any proof she built these? It doesn't seem like anything indicates she did, as in the scissor-disabling crystal is just called a "tramorfidian crystal" like it's a general thing rather than a unique one-off or something; not to mention that there are a bunch of other rare-sounding objects the school uses to advertise itself. When you have access to the entire multiverse it seems more likely she bought them.

I always saw Star as the more "evil" one honestly, even though for some reason people believed Marco was. Though I never thought she would actually become evil, more just that she's literally more violent and has done stuff more obviously connected with darkness etc.

>Monster Arm saying it'd always be a part of him
People took that too seriously (Star said it was "probably" gone. Turns out she was right. That's it) and it was the arm with its own sentience that was evil anyway.

>Reads Eclipsa's chapter and gets corrupted with power
I thought it could work the other way too, that someone who's "corrupt" enough could read it and that the more innocent mind gets overtaken by the evil. And going by Ludo's corruption it seems more likely it's just whoever looks it at first, since the plot of that episode was Star getting Marco to turn the page so she could technically claim she didn't do it.

Really all of that was bullshit, in retrospect, because now it just feels completely incompatible with Eclipsa's character as it's presented now to somehow have a lock like that on her chapter, when they keep portraying her as some mildly stupid and kind virtuous victim.

>Uses the All-Seeing Eye like it ain't a thing
So did Star, first and more than once. Marco even used Star's spellbook for it.

I'm not saying Star's evil though or that I even wanted her to be, but that I think the "evil Marco" hints were way less obvious/one-sided than people who believed in that theory claimed and could be interpreted any number of ways (including "Marco's not evil," which is what happened). It felt too much like people twisting the show to fit within their theory than the show itself suggesting a theory, like how people also believed Marco HAD to somehow be related to the original Butterfly line.

Gemini was built by her, as its design is based on one of her vague memories from childhood (Bobo, her plushie)
If she can build a robot to be sentient, the others are far easier.

The inmortality machine is also hers, as no other known character has been capable of achieving inmortality out of Mina (magic) and Septarians (nature)

Attached: eb72e2fc4740abe70cfb20d6192ace37.jpg (500x638, 74K)

>when they keep portraying her as some mildly stupid and kind virtuous victim.
Eclipsa's thing is that she's amorally pragmatic and has no self-control. She's not a bad person (in fact, she's rather kind) but simultaneously she has zero issue wiping (or reading) minds or spying if that's the most direct way to what she wants. This is why we get lines like:
>I need you to teach me one of the spells from your... forbidden chapter.
>"Forbidden"? Is that what they're calling my chapter?
or
>That is... so creepy, Eclipsa.
>Yes, people keep saying that.
It's just pragmatism to her.
>All knowledge is good knowledge

I just think she was written poorly even though that was probably the intention. Although I would call her a bad person but I think the show would disagree.

In particular I think they made her TOO kind and Mary Sue-ish, like the personification of morality, so that it feels unbelievable she'd create those spells at all. Her crying from joy and gratitude to see Moon again early in S4 felt particularly ridiculous to me.

>"Forbidden"? Is that what they're calling my chapter?
>All knowledge is good knowledge
These lines, from before they started writing her as an angel, were more how I wish she'd be consistently portrayed. They just didn't show her using or having an interest in dark magic enough for it to feel believable, and her chapter mainly being locked because the MHC don't like her and really it's harmless or whatever felt like a cheap cop-out.

>even though that was probably the intention

Meant what you described in your post

Funny coincidence, I flipped through Anna Karenina a few days ago, and an Introduction to the book by some literary professor made comment that the novel takes a “realistic” definition of evil. In the novel’s view, evil is not intentional malevolence, but simple thoughtlessness and carelessness.

One of those old-fashioned classical writers of the past would have portrayed Eclipsa as one of the most “evil” characters possible, causing untold death and destruction just from her thoughtlessness. But I suppose in our more enlightened modern age, “intentions” are more important, so obviously Eclipsa is really the good guy, no matter how many people suffer because of her.

That logic makes Rhina, Celena and Estrella the most evil queens of Mewni. Not only they did absolutely nothing, but they didn't abdicate either (allowing a new government to take over), unlike Eclipsa.

I'd say even Star is evil as she gave the crown to someone who had stated many times she had no longer right to it... why would she even need it? She was queen of all monsters due to marriage.
Star yet decided she didn't want to be queen and threw her mother's title away.

Yet, I believe Festivia fits the classic evil description best. All she did was party while forcing the armies to be massacred. If it wasn't for Mina, all would have been lost due to her retarded administration.

Attached: eea1db6666d8a2faf9d49a5ed1d7bfde.jpg (699x1091, 74K)

Well, I didn't really mean Marco was evil, but that he was susceptible to being taken over by the power of dark magic.
He was quick to want to keep the monster arm once it stopped attacking him and he found it could be used to beat up bullies and his karate rival.
And monster arm was hinted at a couple times in other episodes. But, again, I'm really not trying to say Marco was evil the whole time, but that there was enough foreshadowing to suggest that maybe he would be taken over by dark magic after being stabbed by the dark millhorse. And the fact tat it seemed like a pretty big deal when he was stabbed, then he just zipped it up and goes on like it never happened, makes me think that maybe they had planned to do more with it had the finale been longer.
That's all I'm saying.

>In particular I think they made her TOO kind and Mary Sue-ish, like the personification of morality
I think they did a good job of balancing it out with her selfish side, like with her obstinately going ahead with her plan to free Globgor, mind-reading Star or taking control of Rhombulus when he wouldn't comply.

I guess 'bad' is relative - perhaps it'd be better to say she's kind in the sense that she'd help you with your problems but bad in that her methods would be direct.

>They just didn't show her using or having an interest in dark magic enough for it to feel believable, and her chapter mainly being locked because the MHC don't like her and really it's harmless or whatever felt like a cheap cop-out.
She doesn't have an interest in dark magic, it's ALL just magic to her. Other people gave it names and locked it up - it's a difference of viewpoint. Her spells do come across as pretty harmful though, they're all shit like bodyswapping, spying, destruction, ect.

>“intentions” are more important, so obviously Eclipsa is really the good guy, no matter how many people suffer because of her.
Nah, she's explicitly not the good guy. They even point it out:
>Eclipsa, why don't you ever worry about what your people think?

>they didn't abdicate either (allowing a new government to take over), unlike Eclipsa.
Murdering the king and running off is not the same things as abdicating.

For all we know she took the wand with her.

>with her obstinately going ahead with her plan to free Globgor, mind-reading Star or taking control of Rhombulus when he wouldn't comply
I just kind of felt like those were retroactively canceled out/justified when it's revealed that the MHC don't deserve your sympathy, apparently, and that Globgor's a good guy, apparently. So it can even be (and has been, by Eclipsa fans) spun as wrong that Star calls her out for hijacking bodies or invading minds, because she was doing it for a good purpose.

>I guess 'bad' is relative
For me personally I wasn't referring so much to her spells as I was the extreme selfish that's not addressed even by the narrative and seems almost unintentional, namely the way it feels like she's exploiting being given the crown by a teenager who was desperate and only holding that position temporarily, turning the monster temple into a shrine to herself and such. It just really rubs the wrong way for some reason and makes me feel like Eclipsa's a massive narcissist who's just being enabled by everyone.

It's more likely the boarders et al. just wanted to dress her up in cute outfits and draw little Eclipsa statues and junk, but for the same reason I feel she was favored too much by the writers and narrative.

>it's ALL just magic to her
Yeah, but I meant it feels like we don't even see her use magic either except for the obligatory season finales. It was justified in S3 because she didn't have the wand, but by S4 when she does it still just never gets used, even though she's supposed to be as creative as Star and even says as much as she's interested in pushing its limits.

You are mixing up queens.
Rhina murdered her king, not Eclipsa.

Eclipsa left the book and wand in Mewni and wished luck to the next queen in her farewell letter (whoever she might be, read the Book), abdicated, got herself a divorce, remarried to the monster king (assuring the end of war as that was the deal), had a baby, they baby was kidnapped by Heekapoo because she thought Globgor would eat it (retarded), Shastacan sent the baby away... and then comes Globgor obviously mad and kills the guy (Eclipsa was either crystalyzed during the baby's kidnapping or after Shastacan's death by Globgor)

Either way, the problem started with Heekapoo being retarded. If she had left things as they were and just chose Festivia as princess, they could have saved Mewni 300 years of war.

Attached: 2293d4bccb989e380c4dbea29187fdeb.jpg (736x6479, 972K)

404 lie not found

>they could have saved Mewni 300 years of war.
Except, you know, Mina and the other Solarians being around. And Menians and Monsters hating each other.

Ecplisa did the same thing she spend most of season 4 doing; neglecting her duties and responsibilities.

Also your story doesn't add up with where Eclipsa and Globgor were crystalized (she in Butterfly Castle and him inside the Monster Temple.

She and Globgor were in a unique position to effect lasting change for the better.

Instead she chose ton run away.

I wonder why 4channel is the only place that really appreciates Manna. All the other places I’ve seen either ignore it or really hate it.

What shows DON'T

because we appreciate all waifus on Yea Forums

>when it's revealed that the MHC don't deserve your sympathy, apparently, and that Globgor's a good guy, apparently
Eh, we knew that the MHC were dodgy and Globgor was probably not as evil as assumed when we found out about the swap, although with that said I really did want to find out what was complex about him eating Shatstacan and I felt the MHC was done a pretty sizable disservice in the last few episodes.

>spun as wrong that Star calls her out for hijacking bodies or invading minds, because she was doing it for a good purpose.
Now that's bullshit. Even the show is pretty explicit that it's fucked up, Globgor himself is like "That's creepy, boo!"

>the extreme selfish that's not addressed even by the narrative and seems almost unintentional
I dunno, I feel like that's addressed with her lack of impulse control and self-interest. Her character arc is learning that she can't just think of herself and what she wants, so unintentional exploitation fits in line given that she pretty much is being enabled by everyone now that she's queen.

I do agree with you about the statues and shit, though.

>Yeah, but I meant it feels like we don't even see her use magic either except for the obligatory season finales.
I disagree, I feel like we got a fair amount of magic out of her appearances even though we don't always explicitly see it - going inside Globgor's mind, prepping the crystal-shattering spell, her barrage against Rhombulus, mind-reading Star, ect. Plus the episode inside the wand that featured her spells. I wouldn't have minded more but I like what we got.

>HK G11
Get that GI Joe shit outta here

Attached: H0804-L120950988.jpg (750x319, 17K)

>Her character arc is learning that she can't just think of herself and what she wants
She never does though.

Right up to the end she needs to be told, by Moon no less, that she has a fucking duty to think of the safety of her subjects.

At every critical junction she's acting selfishly.

>Globgor was probably not as evil as assume
See, I felt they were going there, but then they mentioned
>eating Shatstacan
and never gave any explanation and it just completely destroyed any goodwill I could've possibly had toward the guy. Mostly because the timeline of events makes no sense and so I can only assume Eclipsa and Globgor lost Meteora through their own negligence.

>Now that's bullshit
I mean, Star herself is pretty pissed off about it at the end of Monster and the Queen, but then by literally the next episode all is forgiven between the two. It feels like she never has to face real consequences as long as every few episodes they throw in a line like "wow Eclipsa u so crazy XD"

>Her character arc is learning that she can't just think of herself and what she wants
To me it feels like she never got a complete character arc and so she's just an incredibly frustrating character, because I know the writers' intentions are that I SHOULD be liking her and giving a fuck about her and her family's fate when I'm really, really not.

>going inside Globgor's mind, prepping the crystal-shattering spell, her barrage against Rhombulus, mind-reading Star
When you mention it like that I realize there was more, but to me it didn't help that most of those occurred offscreen. I actually really liked Swim Suit precisely because we DID see Eclipsa doing magic, getting called out, etc., but it's like once they did that once Eclipsa could get away with everything for the rest of the season.

Except the main reason they hated each other was Mewmans stealing land instead of learning to share it (and even then we see in Mina's flashback that neither of those groups thought it was worth a bloodbath), and the urban legend that the enemy ate babies (fed by two misanderstandings: Eclipsa playing with Globgor as a child and Meteora's dissapearance).

As a matter of fact, babies have played an important role in the show since Season 1... Nefcy might want to be a mom.

Attached: e4e99ba2399aeac234163415b80e21ef.jpg (735x653, 93K)

>Except the main reason they hated each other was Mewmans stealing land instead of learning to share it
That's not how these things work; after centuries of exchanged violence and atrocities the initial reason (and who comitted it) is quite irrelevant.

The average Mewnian or Monster probably doesn't have a great grasp on history; they hate each other because that's how they've been raised and because of the latest massacre the other side comitted, which was in retaliation for the massacre before that and so on.

Also we know for a fact that some monsters eat Mewnians.

>Mostly because the timeline of events makes no sense
Yeah, I honestly wasn't expecting it to just go completely unexplained. It's not even like it's that massive of a thing, the dots are all there and they didn't tie it together.

>It feels like she never has to face real consequences as long as every few episodes they throw in a line like "wow Eclipsa u so crazy XD"
>To me it feels like she never got a complete character arc and so she's just an incredibly frustrating character
I don't know as I agree with completely as I do think we can see her starting to change (at least by Ready, Aim, Fire) but it sorta feels like everything got swept up by the actual finale - not rushed, but stunted.

>but it's like once they did that once Eclipsa could get away with everything for the rest of the season.
For all the shit that surrounded Moon's betrayal, one of the nice things about it was that Moon evidently felt like Eclipsa was fucking up hard enough that she had to step in.

More art! More I say!

As you wish

Attached: 592bce3f1a2b4c17737d0b9e034bff27.jpg (736x1803, 235K)

>never gave any explanation
They kidnapped his kid and then Shasta threw her away.

Yes!

Smol queens are cute

Attached: de06af0f584e532a6dcd1810cc77163c.jpg (736x489, 74K)

>I wonder why 4channel is the only place that really appreciates Manna
We are all weird little brown girls at heart.

Yeah, but how and when did that happen? Did they steal her from the temple? Were Eclipsa and Globgor just careless or distracted long enough for that to happen?

In S3 it just kinda seemed like they froze both parents and took Meteora. Simple. By saying Globgor ate Shastacan after they took her, it makes it more complicated because obviously he would've had to be free when his daughter got taken for him to have eaten Shastacan later to be possible.

And I'm not saying what they present is IMpossible, but with zero explanation as to the chain of events or backstory it just makes me honestly suspect that the crew somewhat got tripped up on their own timeline, likely because Globgor eating Shastacan was just something thought up for the episode where that was introduced and that one alone.

And just to clarify why I find it confusing, here are all the facts established by the show they never addressed or even attempted to:

>Eclipsa didn't know where Meteora was or what had happened to her. She seemed to be assuming that she was long dead and Star and Moon were her descendants until seeing Festivia

So Eclipsa apparently doesn't believe Meteora got "thrown away," and in fact seems to have a quite optimistic view of what happened.

>Eclipsa looks pretty damn calm in her crystal

Not that that really says anything, but compared to Globgor's pose it's a bit weird. What exactly was the circumstance that led to her being frozen? I don't mean WHY did they do it, but was there a raid on the temple? Did they hold a trial? Why is she so chill?

>Globgor had to have been frozen at the temple

He's right there in an attacking pose, and Eclipsa knew exactly where to find him once she had the wand, implying she was there when it happened. Additionally, Crystal Clear shows that Rhombulus finds it a pain to carry Mewman-sized crystals, the implication being Globgor was way too fucking big for him to bother.

This is where the first confusing thing comes up. Eclipsa seemingly knew where Globgor was frozen, but NOT what happened to her daughter, even though that happened first.

>Eclipsa knows the situation surrounding Shastacan being eaten was "complex"

So apparently what Globgor did wasn't any secret, but, again, she still assumes her daughter led a life of luxury as queen despite her husband being mad enough at her disappearance to kill a guy over it?

You could say maybe she was frozen first and just learned what happened from the archives, but again, she knew where to find him and seems to have been personally involved. I mean, would the archives tell her the EXACT room?

Also Eclipsa blatantly lied by saying he hadn't eaten a Mewman since before they dated, and that's never addressed. Again making me suspect they came up with it at the last minute.

>Eclipsa goes out of the temple with Meteora (she loves nature and flowers).
>A portal opens. The MHC comes out of it.
>Eclipsa gets crystalized while protecting Meteora (explains her pose the first time Moon meets her) and Heekapoo kidnaps the baby for the most retarded reason ever.
>Globgor is obviously enraged and blames Shastacan.
>The fat morron says something ankward like "you'll never see them again" so Globgor gets even madder.
>Globgor eats Shastakan because he thinks his family is dead.
>Returns to the temple only to be ambushed by the MHC.

Makes sense to me

Attached: d0cb578902f585cb4e721ae12418da57.jpg (736x670, 78K)

>Meteora had to have been taken before Shastacan was eaten

On the surface this one is like, fucking duh, but there was literally a flashback of Meteora being at the fucking castle, in a fucking CRIB, with fucking St. Olga who's from some other dimension or at least pretty far from Mewni there for a meeting. So Meteora may have been there a while, like at least a few hours since they're in no rush in the flashback. So...

Where the fuck are Globgor and Eclipsa?!

Going by the above, they're not crystallized yet. At the very least, Globgor sure isn't.

Why isn't he attacking, like, right now? He's fucking huge. Are they even trying to search for their daughter because you'd think Butterfly Castle would be the FIRST place you'd look.

Again, it made complete sense when it seemed both were frozen. With both, or at least one freed, they come off as shitty parents, as now it looks like Meteora was somehow stolen from under their noses.

Also, unless Shastacan lied and said Meteora was dead, she was still alive. Globgor could've saved her from centuries of torment if he'd just looked for her, but getting his vore on was more important because he's just a dumb monster with animal-level intelligence, apparently.

It doesn't make him look good at all to have him eat Shastacan instead of searching for his daughter who's still alive, is all I'm saying.

>Again, Globgor was frozen at the TEMPLE

So what happened there? Did he go to Butterfly Castle, eat Shastacan, and go back to the temple instead of looking for his fucking daughter? Could Shastacan have gotten away with the kidnapping and just went back to the temple to gloat because he's stupid and had a death wish?

What the fuck?

>After all this, Globgor STILL doesn't believe anything bad happened to Meteora

Even after literally fucking eating Shastacan, when he sees Eclipsa again he's just like "o hey boo how's the bb?"

Why would he be so calm if her disappearing made him angry enough to kill?

So yeah, with all that information it's POSSIBLE to construct a chain of events that covers all those slightly conflicting points, as shown by , but on the surface it comes off as disjointed and sloppy because there's no attempt at all at even a surface-level flashback or explanation. It just reads to me like they had one idea in S3 but then came up with Globgor eating Shastacan at the time of boarding Surviving the Spiderbites.

Like, fans shouldn't have to come up with fanfic to understand the show, especially not when we're just supposed to take Eclipsa on faith that Globgor was completely in the right.

Even Mina got a flashback. I just don't see why this didn't happen. I was waiting for all of S4 for the "complex" explanation and it just never fucking came, so I'm not sure why it was mentioned at all since it just makes everything about these characters' story seem written worse.

I suspect a lot of people here have their own Marco that they wish they had the guts to pursue as aggressively as Janna.

We all wanted someone who would strive hard for our attention.

So they can sell one last databook with Star's and Meteora's chapters, in which they explain all remaining plot-holes and give the story an epilogue.

Nefcy is awful at pacing her show and needs extra-material.

Attached: 3b6a8bb4aceb335ca1e384bf00b81184.jpg (736x905, 89K)

Aw...

Attached: 1508222609801.png (395x363, 144K)

I'm not so sure that this pose is what I would call "chill." To me It looks like she may have been protecting Meteora. And I doubt there was a trial otherwise, Star would not have been able to get her a trial later, they would have just said we already found her guilty at the first trial.

But yea, it's very much left with a lot of questions.

For Eclipsa to know that Globgor ate Shastacan it would be complicated to find a scenario where she is crystallized after he ate Shasta. But perhaps, she heard about it from someone, I mean that would be pretty well known. While she was being kept in the tower a guard could have told her that her monster husband ate her Mewman husband in more or less words.

How did she lose her wand? Well, this was actually shown at her trial, she trows her crown and wand towards Shasta and runs off to Glob.
We know she can't do wandless magic, so that would put her at a severe disadvantage against the MHC when they eventually come for her.

So, how it probably played out, Shasta and MHC show up at monster castle. Eclipsa stands wandless in front of Meteora to protect her, and gets crystallized. Globgor goes into a rage and eats Shastacan before getting crystallized himself. The rest is history.

Any holes I missed?

Attached: eclipsa.png (1920x1080, 937K)

>Any holes I missed?

The fact that Shastacan was able to take Meteora back to the castle and give her away before Globgor ate him, meaning even if they invaded the temple there was some unexplained gap between Eclipsa and Meteora being taken and Globgor attacking. That's actually the biggest problem with Globgor eating him, the fact there's a flashback showing Shastacan clearly alive and at the castle to personally hand Meteora off to St. Olga. If they'd just had Hekapoo or the whole MHC doing it then they could've dodged that issue entirely.

Really if it weren't for that detail we wouldn't even need an explanation.

You're right about Eclipsa's pose. I think I was either remembering it wrong or thinking too much about how she looked in Crystal Clear instead, which was after the contract with Moon and not after immediately getting frozen.

Got more of this art?

Anyone?

Daron should just leak the plot of S5
Because i cannot believe that ending was not rushed shit

Just watch Violence Jack.

Never heard of it.

At least 40% shipping drama

Imagine a season where Star gets punished for cleaving the world and Marco reincarnates as the physical manifestation of knife murder and looks for ass to kick.

>Another season of Star cucking herself
Nefcy kino

>now Jantom flavor
And the fandom rejoices

Attached: 1480330500619.jpg (600x450, 100K)

I want to fuck that banana

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-192742_Chrome.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

Implying they cared about anything but Starco
In universe Janna wouldn't trust Tom so easily. He could be a good person, but a shit boyfriend considering his history with Star

So is archiveofourown still the place to go for fanworks? I feel like sometimes it's out of sync with where the other stories. So for example fanfiction will have a few more chapters than what's posted on archive.

There any other places I should be looking for this stuff?

I never got what this picture was supposed to be about. Was there a game that had the same voice actor as the captain?

Janna would fucking brutalize Tom with his insecurity issues.

I'll miss all of you more than I'll miss the show

According to the art description, it says that Marco wanted to teach eclipsa about video games and she was sad about a major event involving Arthur in RDR2.

I wana protect her manic smile

Attached: 1559393799523.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Happy ending

Attached: 6fe1f1969996e91b859e7ca93f2d6b6d.jpg (735x546, 67K)

Speaking of fanworks, does anyone have any good ones for the show that they'd recommend to the rest of us?

The Echo Creek epilogue fan-comic is fun and still on-going

Attached: 2fea717b6554be3dfdfe7e77aa77384c.jpg (736x1022, 124K)

When two worlds collide is a good one, it tries to continue off where the last episode left off. It tries to keep pretty true to the characters I felt like. It's on Wattpad, just open that page on an incognito window. Forced registration is dumb

Archiveofourown has Dragon Kick your Butt across the universe which is just an insane mashup of different stuff mixed with Star Vs. It's got some Metal Gear, GUTS, Fist of the North Star and some God Hand.

Fair warning it goes off the fucking rails pretty quick and there's some serious depressing shit in there so be aware of that before diving in.

Starless is also a good one.

There's another one where Marco from season 3 somehow ends up back in Season 1 and he tries to get his shit together and not be a wussy but the name escapes me and for some reason I can't find it on fanfic or archive. If anybody remembers the name for this one let me know because i'd like to re-read it. Even though it hasn't been updated in fucking ages.

Also I think you'll notice one of the themes that seems to be prevalent in a lot of these fanworks is that people didn't treat the Blood Moon like it was a big red herring so it plays a bigger roll in the story which isn't a bad thing. What is lame is that some authors end up giving Starco telepathy so they can talk and feel each other's feelings which I felt was not a great move and you'll see it across several works.

Just do more dialogue instead of a shared internal monologue, it feels like it's just a way to make it so they don't have to interact with other characters in a meaningful way.

A final note, there are a few stories where Star just sucks cock like she's some kind of cum based fish and she needs to breathe. Bust your nut and then walk away, the road those stories on go absolutely nowhere.

Fanfic, archiveofourown, and wattpad are your bread and butter for this shit. Again, open wattpad in incog windows because the site is fucking stupid and tries to force you to register before you can read their shit.

>There's another one where Marco from season 3 somehow ends up back in Season 1 and he tries to get his shit together and not be a wussy but the name escapes me and for some reason I can't find it on fanfic or archive. If anybody remembers the name for this one let me know because i'd like to re-read it. Even though it hasn't been updated in fucking ages.

Forgotten Ventures. It got updated June 1st on fanfic so enjoy that.

Attached: 1552833545137.png (929x757, 1.17M)

Another reason for keeping him in the friendzone

No laser puppies? Marco's voice actor implied that they survived Cleaved, and just lost their lasers.

Doesn't make much sense; they were created entirely out of magic, same as the MHC or the unicorns.

Yeah, I think that it’s pretty good so far.

Cheek out the wiki if you don’t believe me.

More art of this, please.

I checked.

The way his wand is positioned makes him look like he has a huge nose.

In fact it’s kind of hard NOT to see it, I’m surprised no one else is commenting on that

Squidward nose?

I was interested in this concept but I’m at chapter 6 and it just gets too cringey and edgy.

Also Star is completely out of character in this. It’s written like somebody trying to live vicariously through Marco.

Do you have any recommendations, then?

Nope!

>jantomfags get cucked again this time in post apocalyptic Mewnifornia
Kino of the highest degree

Has anyone else?

Honestly I didn't really like that but I can see where your coming from. I think maybe it's a lot harder to write stars character than I thought? Some of the fanfic work is an absolute train wreck, I can count the number of works that actually stay true to the characters on one hand and still have fingers left over.

I think maybe that's just the name of the game with this fanfic work. Unless nefcy just releases the season five scripts as a fanfic work your not goana get much better.

I really would be interested in compiling a Yea Forums approved list of fanworks. It's a fucking pain in the ass to do it though because we don't have Generals so trying to float an idea like this across three different threads with each simultaneously having their own shit flinging arguments is hard.

I wish the mods would meet us halfway on this stuff but alas.

Oh I don't doubt the dude said so.
Still doesn't fit the rules established by the show.

Between Friends and It's Tradition spring to mind, thgough the latter is sadly unfinished.

More art by this guy, please?

Well, it's the closest to word of Daron that we've got on the matter so far.

Did they ever explain why Marco got cheek marks?

The voice actor, who has nothing to do with the plot, speculating on what might have happened, is nowhere near canon. It's wishful thinking from Adam because the laser puppies were clearly mgical constructs. They weren't just normal puppies who Star decided to give laser eyes for some reason. So getting rid of magic would cause the same thing to happen to them that happened to the MHC.

It might've been another notch to mewmans = humans.

Between friends is god tier and It's Tradition reminds me of ed edd and eddy style art so i'm down to clown with that one too. I keep thinking i'm going to see Rolf as a background character sperging out over corn not being respected or somehow the devil.

Also i'm very biased because I was solid starco since day one and refuse to read anything that decides otherwise. Happily the kind of spergs who write this stuff are also my flavor of sperg and share similar predisposition.

Awesome!

It was said in one of the books or something that cheek marks are a consequence of exposure to magic or something similar, I believe.

Sauce?

I remember that too.

God tier?

Attached: 46EDBEAF-08BA-4EE2-81C4-A23CA23E8353.jpg (828x1242, 152K)

Moringmark’s latest post.

Attached: 43903D29-DFB4-4AAB-93D4-9F980975C9F1.jpg (828x1242, 209K)

Attached: 4EDBE996-4238-4A0A-83B2-4EB50B462E50.jpg (828x1242, 176K)

Dude's boring as fuck.

I liked it!

Heart-shaped poop? Really?

I get what you mean, but I kind did enjoy reading The Sign of the Moon. I'm still looking for more good fan stuff.

Starco fluff or Starco fics are what I usually go for

I like that kind of thing too.

Gee, sorry you can't enjoy happy things that people try to do to brighten other's day. That must suck for you.

Attached: 1543827345455.gif (240x135, 992K)

There's a huge chance for Tom to be a cuck. People from Mewni planet have a high proportion of cucks

Any recommendations?

>There's a huge chance for Tom to be a cuck.
There isn't a chance, the dude is a full blown cuck. I'm surprised the writers didn't have Marco cut off one of his horns to really get the point across.

How did I forget about Marco? Anyways, he'd be rather pathetic with Janna considering he took his time getting enough balls to show some dignity with Star

Read the thread, bunch of recommendations lie therein.

GOD. TIER. It's a cut above a lot of fan work and nails the tone of the relationship. Goofy and cute and i'm a sucker for that shit.

>Sign of the Moon.
This is easily because the author was able to write star's character fairly well I thought. Starco fluff is my jam and you see a lot of good nuggets in the one shot collections but I can't stand the fact that they're just that. One shots. I want a 100k word story from some of them that I can read.

Attached: 1561175712600.gif (498x280, 3.24M)

Most of them I have already read or know about them. I've read others but most of greentext stories posted here are a lot better. Moringmark has been a great disappointment lately.
This. Actually we had a lot of generals but they mostly turn into shitposting. Fan works are not a great topic here, this is one of the few things tumblr is better than Yea Forums at. But it's still not worth to have an account there.

>People from Mewni planet have a high proportion of cucks
Lies and slander

Attached: on-top-of-star's-bed.png (1000x700, 146K)

Between friends has god tier quality and art for sure, that comic feels like it was made in the show's graphic studio

Attached: 5cc.jpg (765x990, 183K)

Really enjoyed Eclipsa in that and the sequel. Look forward to the guy's other works

Does anyone have the rest of these images?

Going to be honest, didn't get far with the sequel. Something about having kids at 18 just doesn't spell cute adventures with me.

I dunno what it is, the fanfiction writers want these kids to breed like rabbits and have a whole little clan of babies when their brains themselves aren't even done forming.

Fuckin' let the poor kids live a little before they go all mumsy and daddy on us.

Attached: 1557547238858.jpg (1000x1500, 288K)

What? This pic...

Stars a bad bitch and this is partly why she's Marco's baby momma at like 18

Attached: 1554898035891.png (400x400, 98K)

Is that a reference to something?

Guess who...

Attached: 139796D5-3498-4C29-AF6A-1DE5F30EFA94.jpg (828x1242, 167K)

>Star doing exaggerated insta faces and taking multiple pictures probably while Marco is busy cleaning up heart shaped puppy dog shit.

Pony head is a bad influence and should be killed on sight.

Attached: 1536023067719.gif (259x214, 760K)

marco deserved better

8ch dot net/rule34/res/38344.html

>that pic
>that post

Head on over to 7 chan's /pco/ board. There is a thread from 2017 on like page 1 that has the complete comic up to date. It's kinda what peeked my interest in star vs.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-193154_Chrome.jpg (1920x1080, 626K)

Does it have a title or anything?

>Star VS the forces of sexual tension.
Is the thread's title. The comic is officially "Between Friends"

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-070629_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 445K)

I do wish they'd come back and finish it... But I doubt they ever will. Especially with the way the ending turned out.

Attached: It's Tradition - 04 [Bitter-Knitter].png (2480x3508, 2.05M)

Jannafags are the blight of this fanbase and are probably the ones who come up with all sorts of stupid bullshit theories.

Did you get here last week, or were you born last week?

Given the headcanon's created to support their view of her, I wouldn't be surprised in the least

It also looks like the wand has two eyes instead if it being his mouth

Jelly Janna pastebins are the peak

What headcanon?

It doesn't matter and neither does the trash ladyboi. Stop mentioning the him, for it only serves as a summon to call more of them.

>seething this hard over Janna
Lmao

Janna? Nah. She's a trashy friend who did ONE (1) nice thing for a childhood friend after 15 years of incessantly belittling, teasing, harassing, assaulting, and torturing him.

Seething about autistic retards who try to shove her into every thread or discussion? Without a doubt.

>BRO STOP TALKING ABOUT A CHARACTER FROM A CARTOON SHOW ON A CARTOON BOARD
Autistic and seething.

The him?

Where can you find it?

deviantart.com/bitter-knitter/art/It-s-Tradition-1-667471049

Attached: Marko Star tilted hug.jpg (1204x1920, 411K)

You know more than Nefcy or anyone else that made show

This is why he's known as boringmark.

>Go Nagai
hard pass

Because some faggot Anons don't know how to just have fun and would rather autistically sperg about how their waifu should've won the Marco bowl

Thanks.

>everyone that doesnt love my soulles chink's shitty comics is a shipping waifufag
Not only do you have no taste but you're retarded too.

> > 108304649
>Absolutely seething over comics
Thanks for the (You)

The Mewmans would never accept a monster king, it was better to run away and live in peace then force everyone to change for her sake.

Hella virgin of you to not tag me, compadre. You're the only one seething over people not liking boringmark, even going as far as making up faggy little scenarios and strawmen about people who dont like them apropos of nothing. This is what they call "rent free".

Pussy

>literal wetback mongrels
Kek.

Attached: lol.jpg (390x310, 34K)

The weird thing that seemed to conflict with the book and the cartoon was the mention that the humans in mewni hate change and do nothing queens end up being popular because they don't do anything.

But then everytime we'd get some rando background character voicing an opinion it's always "yeah we're used to this we don't have a problem with monsters."

Thought it would be kinda funny if it was just the nobility in mewni that was racist against monsters and literally everybody else couldn't give a shit because they are neighbors.

Attached: 1544322911814.png (600x800, 295K)

i wanna beep beep that sheep

There's no sneaking up on this girl though what with the horizontal pupils.

Attached: 1559487967751.png (833x666, 75K)

I'll check them out

>that pic
Aw man back when we thought Nefcy was working on levels of hate for Star that we didn't think possible.

>Evil Marco never
Fuck this show

>thought

>Thought it would be kinda funny if it was just the nobility in mewni that was racist against monsters and literally everybody else couldn't give a shit because they are neighbors.

That could be actually be the case.
It seems Mewni was a centralized country like France, or authoritarian like Russia. Opinions that goes against the tradition or official discourse are more likely to be silenced or ignored.
In those cases, you will have those people that they really don't care about the policies of the government, but still feel part of the country. They are met with distrust from the elites of the people of the capital like the Piefolk.