Baggy hoody - massive DDs

>baggy hoody - massive DDs
>skin-tight outfit - flat as a board
hmm

Attached: DC Super Hero Girls magic tits.jpg (1920x2152, 572K)

So has she even met The Joker in this version?

>TRANS.jpg

Harley clearly stuffs her bra.

She stuffs her hoody but doesn't do it to her costume, for... the sake of agility?

skin tight still looks cuter

Ivy's dude weed alter ego is better

Do you have autism? How many times must we explain it to you that tiddy will appear different in different outfits

Wanna breed Hoodie Harley. She’d be cute with a baby bump

You are kind of stupid, you don't go from busty to absolute plank unless you are doing some seriously uncomfortable binding.

That's my fetish, heavy topped girls squeezing themselves into tight clothing. Imagine how red and sweaty her tits would be when she gets out of that suit

Both look like rapists.

She has whoopie cushions packed away in her hoodie
There, mystery solved

They should've just made her villain outfit a hoodie too. Some consistency is all I ask.

Attached: 1402150123720.jpg (797x800, 170K)

weebs leave

>massive DDs

user for God's sake please look at a real human being every once in awhile.

Attached: 1560201565019.png (325x375, 116K)

This model has DD breasts. Baggy hoodies tend to hide breasts. If breasts bulge out of hoodies like in Harley's case, they're massive, DD at a minimum.

Attached: Lais Ribeiro hoodie.jpg (760x1013, 96K)

For comparison

Attached: Lais Ribeiro bikini.jpg (683x1024, 78K)

So are her and Ivy...you know... evil again? If so I assume they are doing it nearly 24 seven

it would make more sense that her hero outfit is filled with tricks, not her casual clothes

Attached: Lais Ribeiro.jpg (1118x1677, 206K)

The magic thing about hoodies is that they can make fat people seem thinner and thin people fatter if word accordingly. With Harley, her hoodie is oversized, hence why her arms are much thinner in skintight outfit (the hoodie was intended for a bigger, bustier person)