So is there any merit to the "This is WB's discarded FNAF script" rumor?

So is there any merit to the "This is WB's discarded FNAF script" rumor?

youtube.com/watch?v=0R1-ZZTcTBY

Attached: banana splits movie thumb.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wnfWN-hyF5c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYTwUxhAoI
youtube.com/watch?v=t25OiSe_Od8
youtube.com/watch?v=DWi8NDChhIM
youtube.com/watch?v=eTEeIuVLUVg
imdb.com/search/title/?companies=co0504637
youtube.com/watch?v=XMl6HnhFFIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ABK00ZncNG8
youtube.com/watch?v=MsTvzaYcrLc
instagram.com/p/By3MxmYATIx/
youtu.be/CNlTKzbJz0g
youtube.com/watch?v=66uduSIp-3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>BANANA SPLITS and all related characters and elements are trademarks of Hanna-Barbera.

So this could be set in the same universe of Scooby-Doo?

Maybe they'll kill them in the sequel.

This feels way too much like a generic FNAF fanfic with the characters swapped. That and they've now effectively ruined any chance of a revival for the Banana Splits outside of more horror.

Why did they make the Banana Splits robots instead of guys in costumes?

It's one reason why people think this is WB re-using the rejected Five Nights At Freddy's script. It fits too perfectly.

Is that blood splatter?
Is this tied to their Suicide Squad crossover?

Because "scary kid-friendly robots killing people" is the current thing. It's the new zombies.

I keep thinking this is a parody trailer from a comedy show. Like, a really bad comedy show because if there are jokes, they're falling flat.
But... this is serious, isn't it? We're actually supposed to take this seriously?

Attached: 1365360683519.png (409x347, 19K)

Probably not but fuck WB anyway

>Is this tied to their Suicide Squad crossover?
Sincerely doubt it, unless they were actually robots in the comic.

>The Mouse
No plans for an R-Rated Star Wars anytime soon
>WB
Here’s an R-Rated Banana Splits movie cause fuck it.

Disney doesn't make SyFy original movies because they have fucking standards

>because we’re desperately trying to cash in on a trend that hasn’t been at peak relevance for years

I’m saying no. I’d think a FNAF movie would focus on the watchguard way more and have that flashback to when they went bad, not this one focusing on the kids themselves
This reads more like “you’re leaving us with no FNAF? Fuck it, we’ll make our own movie with hookers and shit”. It was made in response to FNAF falling through, but is not based off the same script

>Bob Iger’s Disney
>Standards
Lmao

>”We’ll make our own scary robot movie! With blackjack! And hookers!”

If they were guys in costumes then the “innocent characters killing people” gimmick would just be “men killing people but oh look, nostalgia.”

It looks like something out of Mad TV. But it’s not. I don’t know who this is for because nostalgia won’t be tickled by seeing beloved characters killing people. It’s like if PPG was rebooted again and they were created just to work the streets for Utonium’s meth funds.

But hey is just a theory...

My childhood has been ruined before my eyes

It does look like a fake trailer doesn't it, it feels cheaply made.

Oh

Attached: 1493526594852.gif (275x275, 713K)

The only reason why their deal for a FNAF movie fell through was pretty much because they were trying to pull the usual bastardization of the concept as a lot of these big studios do, but Scott was having none of that shit.

So this terrible movie was their salty response.

I can see them reusing at lot of the stuffs that may had created for FNAF.

I’m guessing from the trailer that Snork is the nice one and doesn’t kill anybody. It seems like they’re just killing because their show is getting canceled but I’m not sure what that accomplishes.

Because it is cheaply made

Do you dumbasses seriously not see the SyFy logo?

A FNAF THEORY! See you fnaf time

>At least $5 Billion every for the last 5 years
Yeah Standards

i thought this was going to be a fake out what the fuck

Who will play him in the FNaF movie?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

He’ll play himself, of course.

Reminder that this is now an R rated Horror movie.

youtu.be/wnfWN-hyF5c

Someone thought this was a good idea.

why?

Yeah there's nothing terrifying about that

What's next a horror movie about CLOWNS?!

People loved the Banana Splits? I only remember it because they filmed it at Kings Island since they produced it during the Taft years of H-B. Well that and Danger Island which was apparently Richard Donner's first real gig.

Rumor has it Fox kept trying to push shit like toys going crazy instead of pizza robots on FNAF. I absolutely believe this is at least inspired by one of their drafts.

>I’d think a FNAF movie would focus on the watchguard way more
That isn't marketable enough. Source material doesn't matter.

>they've now effectively ruined any chance of a revival for the Banana Splits outside of more horror.
That's not that big of a loss.

WB doesn't think that's why all their shitty movies bomb

>Fox
WB

I’d never even heard of the property until this started popping up in Yea Forums

>No plans for an R-Rated Star Wars anytime soon
Disney doesn't have the balls for anything R.

>Oh no they made a Scooby Doo movie where the monsters are real! Now they can never go back to guys in masks

>We're actually supposed to take this seriously?
I think we are supposed to see it as a horror movie the same way as we saw Birdman as another courtroom TV show.

You don’t understand the difference, clearly.

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYTwUxhAoI

You're a fucking moron

One made for tv movie is making a horror movie based on a kids tv show that means the property is ruined forever?

Yes. If a kid sees this movie and then the series is rebooted again to be a children’s show, kids will associate the characters with death and being scared and would want nothing to do with it.

>Ready or Not
How famous is this?

Not him, but saying they can't go back from this is like saying Birdman can never come back from being a Lawyer or Johnny Quest can never come back from being a drug addict.

This is a sy-fy movie, it'll be forgotten in 3 years.

Given that they're only focusing on the games up to 3, we won't see him unfortunately.

>movie ends with the Scooby gang rolling in
>they all say their catch phrases when they see this mess
>Jinkies
>Zoinks
>Ruh-oh
>Jeepers
>FUCK

Ruined a non-horror revival isn’t the same as ruining an IP.

The counter argument.

Attached: 51z7bxTo3uL.jpg (498x500, 63K)

>Johnny Quest can never come back from being a drug addict.
Do what now

A non-horror revival that wasn't even going to happen.

Except real monsters had appeared in Scooby-Doo cartoons long before the movies

Also the scooby movies weren't straight up horror they were still aimed at kids, this is just straight up horror and there is no one that ever wants to make a kids show out of this after that.

Or that the Looney Tunes can't be in anything that isn't basketball related

>he doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=t25OiSe_Od8

And when were they planning to announce the non-horror revival?

It’ll be like Space Ghost. They can revive it legitimately (and they did a decade ago) but it’ll be associated with adults to the readaption that this film is
Plus it could only work as a educational show now, and even then I don’t think costumed characters would be popular or Warner wants to get into that

Next week, his dad works for Nintendo.

Too late now The Banana Splits are ruined forever

Just like how this ruined Scooby Doo forever youtube.com/watch?v=DWi8NDChhIM

Based Scott

OH NO! NOT THE BANANA SPLITS!!

By "current thing", did you mean trend from 5 years ago?

Scott actually keeps a REAL close eye on everything relating to FNAF as a franchise. He has a major case of perfectionism when it comes to FNAF, and if you do anything he finds questionable, he'll just can the whole set of ideas until he gets it right and corrects everything.

user, you know how long it takes for trends to make their way to TV and movies?

It took till 2018 for a Slinderman movie to happen.

It sure seems like it. This is just retarded since the Banana Splits were guys in suits, I don't think they've ever been animatronic.

I get using a FNaF script they had left over, but...why the Banana Splits?

Considering what they did with most HB properties in the early 2000 making the Banana Splits a horror movie doesn't look that out of place.
youtube.com/watch?v=eTEeIuVLUVg

Attached: harvey-birdman-attorney-at-law[1].jpg (646x335, 83K)

I thought this was a joke. It feels too intentionally-bad to be real.

Scott is autistic, but the good kind of autistic.

See also Don Rosa.

No idea, is this based on something?

aka "We can't get FNAF so have this obscure Hanna-Barbera property instead"

Attached: 1554265061436.png (389x396, 137K)

did nobody in that original Tumblr post even manage to remember "Well, gang, looks like we've got another mystery on our hands" or even "Let's split up".

More like "we had it then lost it; no point letting a perfectly good script go to waste".

Fuck off Boco they do that all the time.

Yeah, like right now.

Maybe they wouldn't have lost it if it really was a "perfectly good script"

Attached: 1551048239296.jpg (888x894, 68K)

If the script was in any way good, then they wouldn't have lost FNAF to begin with.

I only know what Banana Splits is because back when I used Toon Zone, there was a thread about a Banana Splits revival that stayed on the front page of the Cartoon Network board for like three years. I just assumed it was Toon Zone's usual autism about wanting obscure D-list shit revived, but one day I finally got curious enough to click the thread. It turns out there actually were some revival shorts that played during commercial breaks during Baby Looney Tunes sometimes.

Perfectly good TO THEM. Which means ONLY to them. Like BvS.

they produced many r rated films under subsidiaries they own or owned at the time, including dimension films, touchstone, and miramax producing movies like scream

Well the issue with focussing on the guard is there’s essentially no plot beyond surviving and then getting fired. Focussing on the kids leads to actual horror scenarios that could translate to film better, as shown by one of the endings in the most recent VR Fnaf game.

He doesn’t want his brand tarnished. I don’t see why that’s a bad thing.

i don't mind more adult HB things but not so much this

>generic FNAF fanfic
oh fuck, thanks to remind me FNAF High School was a fucking thing

Attached: 1560697185573.gif (512x512, 530K)

Minions make billions so it's good and high standard

He possibly just tossed out a fuck ton of the lore he created with the most recent game by canonizing himself in universe as a crazy conspiracy theorist writing about the Fazbear brand.

Looks schlocky enough for a good time. I'll torrent it.

They're 100% going to have Henry and Charlie in there so the door's somewhat open for 2 and 3 to be integrating parts of later games.

Honestly, I doubt there was a chance for it to come back. It didn't need this, but it doesn't seem like something that would make a comeback.

what?
you’re talking about the vr game?

They tried to do a big revival of the franchise back in 2008. Given that most people in this thread still haven't heard of it, I doubt that they'd ever try it again.

haha yeah this is some shitty fnaf cash in. theyre a few years too late, and outside of the current 6 year old kid demo for the franchise

To my knowledge FNAF is still happening, it’s just currently facing funding issues thanks to the deal falling through. The Jim Henson Creature Shop actually wants to do it

Yeah, the intro mentioned a crazy guy writing falsehoods about Fazbears’s admittedly checkered past, while showing a picture of Scott Cawthon, the creator of Fnaf.

It's with Blumhouse, so it'll probably happen just at a lower budget.

has anyone asked scott if he can confirm this rumor? if anyone would know it would be him.

FNAF is perfect for a low-budget horror movie. So much of the scares from the game come from intimidation than action.

You know they own Fox now, right?

according to the tapes in the vr game everything still happened and scott was hired by fazbear's to make the games as part of some elaborate cover up plan to discredit the rumors by making light of everything as silly ghost stories.

also FNAF's lore pretty much shat the bed after the 2nd or 3rd game so lore rape isn't really that much of an accomplishment even if seeing scott call matpat out on his shitty theories was satisfying as fuck.

>That and they've now effectively ruined any chance of a revival for the Banana Splits outside of more horror.
This looks like shit but who honestly cares about the Banana Splits?

>has anyone asked scott if he can confirm this rumor?
Not sure. We know he turned down WB because theirs script sucked and was disrespectful

Bodes well for this movie, don't it?

Based on the books and later games, a FNAF movie with Scott's input on the script would probably avoid the animatronics killing people and instead focus on the human serial killer.

It's definitely influenced by FNAF and most likely is done out of spite for Scott taking the property away, but given how this is the same company that pitched "Plushies take Manhattan" I'd wager an R-rated splatter film was never in the cards and this is some rando's idea that got approved.

My dad grew up with them and I showed him the trailer. He seemed to like it so who knows.

Who knows, maybe 30 years from now we get a Paw Patrol horror movie.

Am I the only one getting Terminator vibes from this?

This just feels mean spirited. Like, below the belt mean spirited. To Both the Banana Splits *and* FNAF assuming the WB is using one of their rejected scripts as a butthurt revenge DtDVD outing.

At this point I'm legitimately starting to feel awful sorry for Hanna Barbera and their legacy. Aside from Scooby Doo and Tom&Jerry, nearly everything they've made has been retooled into a mockery of some kind (and even those two occasionally get lampooned but it's typically softballed,) or just treated like shit in order to get attention. It started with that damn Jetsons movie apparently cursing the life out of the remaining OG cast and then Cartoon Network did both affectionate spoofing and not-so affectionate parodies since its inception and things never came back from that path.

You're not wrong. It even has the same metal endoskeleton that gets revealed, though it also comes from FNAF having furry terminator robots inside the mascot suits.

I figured Scott including himself was to theoretically clean up the lore in regards to the books and such.

This is a huge issue for Scott making a FNAF movie. It's the same premise, almost exactly the same premise.
When the FNAF movie comes out, normies are going to say
>What, ANOTHER haunted animatronics that kill people movie? Pass
How's Scott gonna get out of this one?

Helps that this is going straight to DVD and only airing on the SciFi Channel.

Oh, well alright then fucking tripfag. As long as FNAF hits a theater then people will probably be decently unaware of this.
Unless it's a Scooby Doo tie-in, because people will be talking about that.

It's a DTV movie, and the FNAF movie isn't coming out until 2021 at the earliest.

>When the FNAF movie comes out, normies are going to-
user, the normies already know about fnaf.

what the hell is the current lore anyway?

the first 3 games were pretty straightforward and then you had this weird shit with 4 & sister location like the purple guy actually being the guy who created the animatronics.

This is retarded...why would I want to watch this?

The lore is that after 4 retcons stated happening and now a full reboot is coming.

(You're right but still) Shut up, Boco.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-23-02-00-766_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg (519x720, 77K)

Why would anyone watch Sharknado

Yes sir...

This made me laugh more than it should.

My dorky friends saw that god awful movie... I want better friends.

>Doesn't want his story bastardized
>Pumps out like 7 games in one year where the story gets progressively edgier than the last

The basic gist from what I recall is that William Afton got his rocks off killing kids and stuffing them in animatronics. But when his son Michael got hurt by a malfunctioning animatronic he went even crazier and starting making versions that could nab kids so he could experiment on them to fix his fucked up son. The killed kids began to posses the animatronics as malevolent spirits and attack the guards of the pizzeria’s (who was either William or Zombie Michael looking for William to stop him). The Pizzeria simulator involves William’s partner who helped develop the technology to make the animatronics who has a guilty conscious, luring the roaming animatronics to the Pizzeria and then burning it down to force the remaining spirits to rest (I think the og animatronic spirits got put to rest in a previous game by Michael). Ultimate Custom Night is the spirit that possessed Golden Freddy never having given up it’s grudge and personally torturing William in Hell with aparitions of the animatronics.

>4 retcons that there was a Bite of 1983 where one kid accidentally killed his brother by cramming his head into Fredbear's mouth. The dead bro becomes Golden Freddy
>SL reveals that those brothers were the sons of Purple Guy, whose name is William Afton. William also had his own robotics company and spin-off location, staffed by animatronics he built to help him kill kids. One of them kills his daughter and ends up possessed by her.
>PS takes place right after FNAF 3, the CEO of Freddy's (William's old business partner) lures all the animatronics into a fake pizzeria and burns them to death in a collective murder-suicide. Also, the Puppet is retconned into being his daughter.
>UCN has William be tortured by animatronics in Hell at Golden Freddy's command, some of them are the actual characters while others are just constructs
>HW has a virus William or someone else created be implemented into a game after PS that steals people's bodies
I'm leaving out a bunch of stuff, like William being banned from the local bar and being a soul vampire but none of those are very important.

and each of those games play somewhat differently from the last.

The trailer reminds of all the Hannah-Barbara verse made by DC

because robots are harder to kill than people in suits

>Hanna-Barbara comics were canned by WB for being "too subversive" of Hanna-Barbara properties
>WB makes this
They must really be salty about Scott taking his ball and going to Blumhouse.

Attached: 1536288912435.gif (320x240, 1.63M)

>We know he turned down WB because theirs script sucked and was disrespectful
oh we do? got a source for that then?

They could’ve made them ghosts or demons.

Aint the soul shit in the lore called Remnant? Glitchtrap could be some of William’s Remnant.

>Actually caring about ‘lore’ in a point-and-click jumpscare game.

Are you a literal drooling, autistic retard?

In an interview he mentioned how he was getting all sorts of weird suggestions like stuffed animals attacking New York. FNAF's only ever been at Warner Brothers and then Blumhouse, Blumhouse being the company he really likes, so all the stupid stuff's gotta be from WB.

>Also, the Puppet is retconned into being his daughter.
afton's or the partner's? because I'm pretty sure that the partner's daughter is the protagonist of the books.

If this really is the trashed script for the Fnaf movie, it would make sense for why he took it elsewhere. The Animatronic’s rage was pretty well directed at Afton.

the theme song has a strong nostalgia response even by people who never really watched it.

they still could be if this is a full fnaf ripoff

Notice that only adults seem to be in danger in the trailer. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a twist where they don't harm kids and it allows the main kid to defeat them.

cool now link it so I can see for myself just how fucking incompetent WB is

>they're doing the same "the mascots are friendly to children" schtick that FNAF fell into
now I wouldn't be surprised if they have a serial killer in the backstory

>even if seeing scott call matpat out on his shitty theories was satisfying as fuck.

Examples?

Henry. In the game universe Charlie died as a child and possessed the puppet.

in one of matpat's FNAF videos (i can't remember which one specifically) you can find scott in the comments shooting some of his theories down.

needless to say mat supposedly got butthurt and said something like "scott doesn't know his own franchise" in response to that.

and it was from the same people that made your child hood in the first place

Attached: 1553044315420.png (575x473, 313K)

>green
>and purple
thanks doc!
you're from Yea Forums right

>keeping your mainlines & spinoffs separate but still take concepts, characters and ideas from the spinoffs and applying them to your mainlines.
oh shit scott what are you doing?

I don't want to live in this world

Attached: c9a1de8.jpg (750x513, 93K)

The Mr. Hippo animatronic as a character in general. In UCN, he'll tell you a long-winded 2 minute or so, unskippable story after killing you. One of the stories he tells ends with a moral of "sometimes a story is just a story, there isn't any deeper meaning to it." and how he once had a friend who tried so hard to find deeper meanings where there were none that he drove himself crazy, and another ends with him questioning his own reason for being there, and deciding that it's really not that important. "Maybe it doesn't mean anything at all." and so on.

>It’s like if PPG was rebooted again and they were created just to work the streets for Utonium’s meth funds.

Isn't that literally shadman?

The crazy part is he cancelled FNAF 6 so he could try to figure out how to cram those two nobodys into the final game before deciding “fuck it I’ll just kill everyone”.

Wait wasn't the girl from the book a child like animatronic that didn't know she was a robot?

Because there is a popular horror videogame in recent years that has proven popular with children and man-children that is about killer robots acting as costumed franchise characters.

Keep in mind the FNAF series is a parody of Rockafire Explosion, where the characters actually are robots. Making the Banana splits actually robots screws with the premise as you point out.

I'd also like tk point this out, a twenty minuts long video game with three actual buttons is better at horror than this cheese wedge.

They might not be decent standards but they are there!

I can't tell if this is meant to be a comedy or a genuine horror movie

Attached: 1557727792086.jpg (1066x884, 98K)

>FNAFHS
Fuck you for the war flashbacks user

Kinda. MC think she's Charlie but actually is a robot Henry built of his daughter ( one of many, actually). The real Charlie was lured and killed by William as a toddler, I think? Same thing kind of happened in the game but no sign of Robot Charlie for now and Real Charlie is implied to have become The Puppet. Kickstarting the whole franchise by "giving" life to the others? It's really.. Hard to know what are facts, what are theories and what we aren't getting "right".

They probably want Sharknado money where they're trying to make a "so bad it's good" movie on purpose.

I would think its definitely a discarded script, though.

Its everything that the FNAF games are not: Grotesque, obvious, and gorey. I'm not a turbo autist anout the games, swear to god I'm not, but the fact that people visibly get killed in the trailer and there are no super secret codes flashed about child abduction rings is a sign this wouldn't get a pass with the franchise owner.

Jeff Goldblum

I remember Scott said he didn't like to use blood and violence to scare people in his game. I think the only place you can actually see blood in them is in an 8bit minigame where a child serial killer gets "killed".

The killer shows up with guts and arteries hanging out of him, which had to get cut out of the last game to get a T rating, but the animatronics are all meant to be good guys in FNAF so I can see how a script where they murder people like a slasher movie wouldn't sit well with Scott.

>usual bastardization of the concept as a lot of these big studios do

>Scott! Baby! Here's the pitch, Milia Jovovich as fhe night guard and Idris Alba as Freddy. We'll get that key and peele guy as director.
>So here is the plot: Its a comouter virus made by a kid with autism that infects the bots AI. They then all get shipped to Beijing when they get angry they will be replaced by better robots. They then build a giant Freddy and destroy Hong Kong. Brilliant or what? Right?... Right?

Not sure if I would call them good guys since they kind of.. are hostile to EVERY adults they see, aren't they?

They're no better than Jason Voorhees, but the games do play the sympathy card.

I think Pelee would actually try to make the script close to what Scott would want. Ebla would be better as phone guy and Kegan as Bonnie

How much you want to bet they weren't allowed to damage the costumes so thats why the cybernetics look like they were taped on.

>someone asks him to put in a giant spider

Attached: banana-splits-horror-movie.png (1262x712, 739K)

You have to really keep an eye on these assholes. You dont ans you end up with a snyder cut.

>No plans for an R-Rated Star Wars anytime soon
Why would you make an R-Rated children's movie?

it's summer so obviously this place is going to be full of edgy 14 year olds

>want to make an animatronic horror movie now that Scott left
>copy his damaged bots instead of trying to emulate actual rundown animatronics
based retards

Attached: 1498422656116.gif (480x270, 2.06M)

That's still not a horror movie you inbred fuck.

Attached: 41d.png (482x315, 90K)

I mean, it was never going to come back anyway.

>Children’s movie
>Over 45 minutes of politics subplot on each one
Huh? Who knew children love politics!

>He doesn't know

know what?

>scooby-doo
>horror
How old are you, 5?

Attached: small_loan_of_keks.jpg (200x176, 11K)

I think you mean
"Let's head to the malt shop"

Attached: lets head to the malt shop.png (573x537, 400K)

Space Jam was still 100 percent Looney Tune antics, that isn't even remotely comparable.

>Milia Jovovich

Check her schedule first. Is she done bastardizing Monster Hunter?

>The Banana Splits turned into a shitty FNAF rip off

oof, how will literal boomers recover?

Attached: 1524723978302.jpg (1200x901, 202K)

This feels like a reverse scenario or even full circle like what happened to candle cove.
The costumes for this show were done by non other than Sid and Marty, later they made a now obscure show called lidsville, some bizarre show involving talking hats. Some dude had nightmares about the series all the way into the 2000's. The blog was eventually discovered by the creator of the candle cove creepypasta and later uploaded his story on the web eventually becoming a loosely adapted TV movie. Horror stories would eventually become popular on the net and years later Scott makes fnaf after his previous game failed since hey people like horror stories, and now it came all the way back into these 4, strange isn't it?

Yes. Production takes time.

In the shortest summary possible: Crazy Austrlaian occultist vampire and his family fuck up everything forever.

If you haven't been following the games, FNAF lore is even more incomprehensible than the full Zelda timeline.

>Being that bum bothered at a basic timeline
Are you?

How long for the other way around? Like, family friendly Jason Voorhees?

As crap as this looks, this is probably still gonna be closer to the spirit of "good FNaF horror movie" than whatever limpdick shitfest the FNaF movie where Scott gets whatever he wants (including fucking Kira helping write the script) will be. Scott fell ass-backwards into making a good horror game with the first one, but rather than improve on what made it so spooky he decided to go deeper and deeper into what makes autists and literal children give him upboats when he visited their clubhouse because he's an unmedicated bipolar who needs their validation to not become suicidal again.
Yes I'm still mad.

This is the cringiest post in this entire thread, and I'm half tempted to call it a WB shill with a thinly-veiled disguise.

He never cancelled FNAF, he just hid it into Pizarria Simulator.

Kira?

You don't know the shit we've endured at /5N@F/, kiddo.

His co-worker in the books

what the hell i thought the fnafs were just malfunctioning robots

Don't you have to run damage control on every movie you pur out this year that bombed WBitch? AKA every movie you put out this year

Kira Breeds-Wrisley. An autistic drama teacher he hired to write the FNaF books because she was the first person to come to him to ask (common pattern with Scott; he hires people to do FNaF stuff to the first people to ask).
>co-worker
Maybe a chapter of each book, at most, is his. The overwhelming majority of them is by her. Her ideas are The Room-tier at the best of times.

Godzilla 2 was still pretty good tho, didn't deserved to bomb

I actively post on there, dumbass. Which is the reason I'm calling you out to begin with. Kiara is shit, yes, but Scott is easily capable of fixing that kind of crap. His oversight helped HW and made it a better game than it had any right to be.

Kira's shit is nothing compared to that. And it certainly isn't anything compared to WB's shitty attempts to make a flat comedy out of FNAF, which is what caused Scott to cut ties with them to begin with.

Kira is the author of the books, which are an absolute mess.
The sperg does an excellent job rambling like an autistic schizoid, but her involvement in the movie is indeed an omen. Still, Scott's also writing the movie and they're getting feedback from Jason Blum so it's not an automatic "it's fucked" thing.

>Company war fagging

r/fivenightsatfreddys is over there.

I love stuff like this, even knowing it will probably be garbage, I just like that something so sweet has been turned into a bloody R-rated horror movie. Are there more examples of kid friendly franchises made this edgy, outside of shitty comic reboots no one reads?

I actually hope this kicks up demand for a proper FNAF movie. I'm interested to see what the Jim Henson company had in store

>The sperg
I hate him too though.

>Like, family friendly Jason Voorhees?
Surprised it didn’t happen in the 90s with all the Toys based on R rated movies.

That was a theory in the first game, but got disproved with each subsequent release.

Now FNAF is some surreal borderline cosmic horror story that almost comes off as something David Lynch would dream up.

This is horrible.

>surreal
>borderline cosmic horror
There's only one villain, and he's been "developed" over game after game after game of DEEPEST LORE from a regular serial child killer to an Australian furfaggot mad scientist quipmeister. All the murderbots are victims we're only supposed to feel bad for.

>What is Golden Freddy
>What is HW
>What are the Shadows
>What is the entirety of UCN
You're just as bad as the sperg.

Also, we aren't supposed to feel remorseful for the kids. Maybe originally, but they're pretty clearly utter monsters at this point. They wouldn't have gotten sent to Hell otherwise.

They're only hostile to the night guards because they assume that they're actually the Purple Man trying to get them. Thing is they aren't even wrong, Purple Man actually DID come back to finish the job eventually which leads to FNAF 3. Plus there were two Purple Men and one of them was confirmed to be a guard in the original trilogy.

None of those things are really cosmic horror. Golden Freddy is the ghost of Afton's son and the Shadows are either hallucinations or the ghosts of employees. Mysterious, sure. Cosmic? Nah. OMC being Satan as people theorize would just make UCN into literal Hell, which isn't really cosmic either.

>tfw you look like your father

Golden Freddy basically becomes a god by the time of UCN. He recreates his Nightmares as evil spirits, literally has Death itself on his payroll, and looking at either him or the Shadws for too long is either instant death or is outright mind-shattering. Hell, Shadow Bonnie's real 'name' is eldritch in and of itself.

If you only define cosmic horror as giant tentacles and world-destroying powers duking it out, you grossly misunderstand its applications.

>HW
A brain scan, probably Remnant-based, of Billy Afton the child murdering mad scientist who wanted to become his own fursona. Because he has to be the only villain. Even though he's literally in Hell and being tortured forever by his victims, he needed to be brought back in some way so Scott could continue trading Deepest Lore for money.
I don't think Scott's in it for money. Even if he wasn't off his pills, I think he'd keep doing it because he genuinely enjoys writing Deepest Lore.

How'd you fix this movie, Yea Forums? Conceptually it's inherently fucked, but a horror movie about mascots is still novel.
Maybe they're ACTUAL animatronics and not FNAF shit or whatever, but they're mounted to their spots and can't walk, so you get them tearing themselves off and crawling around.

>brain-scan
>implying some aspect of Slick Willy didn't just claw itself out of Hell solely to get back to murdering kiddies.

Does it need to still be about the actual literal Banana Splits?
It is some aspect of him. It's a Remnant clone of him with all the memories he had at the time he jizzed into the wrong corner of his iron maiden fursuit.

>easily capable
But he doesn't. He's a better writer, but he has shit taste and thinks Kira's a good writer.

Give it a budget more the $20

Huh. This production company also made Daphne & Velma, the Vixen web-series and...wait Critters came back took?

imdb.com/search/title/?companies=co0504637

The only reason why he even has Kira is that she was the very first person to come to him, jackass. All your have to do is ask, and Scott would have you onboard with how nice he is.

I'm mostly disappointed by this trailer lacking the Dickie's cover.
I'm hoping for a twist where the person doing all the killing is a serial killer, and the Splits don't take to this fucking horseshit in their show. I just can't see them as the bad guys after the Suicide Squad crossover.

But he doesn't fix the garbage she puts out, that's my point.

Probably because the books are separate canon from the games? The only thing he's EVER taken from them have been characterizations for Henry and his daughter. That's it. And he turned Henry into a long-lived ruined cynic who wants to die, and his daughter into one of the main antagonists of the franchise.

Yet the games are still autistic shit only furries and 12 year olds like

>the books are separate canon from the games
Irrelevant.

What the hell happened to the game's story, I just thought it was about robots being haunted by kid souls and dumbly looking for their killer.

It hurts seeing all the articles from the time of the original game praising its fresh horror stylings.
Deepest Lore. Deepest Lore never changes.

So actual question: were all the people getting outraged aware of the show before this trailer came out? It feels like people are getting in a hissy for no reason whatsoever

Would you believe if I told you the latest game has body hijacking and now a murderer may be running around in a woman body.

Y'know what? No. No, I do not. What the ever fucking love happened?

Yeah, no. Not doing this anymore. Fuck off sperg.

Well scooby doo IS making a new cameo show that has the serial killer Dexter in an episode, same with the Scooby doo supernatural crossover.

Also a guy gets driven batshit and cuts off his face with a guillotine paper-cutter. Can't forget that.

Attached: C062ECAA-9526-436A-947A-0F7C90AA1763.jpg (924x382, 92K)

Horror Musical?

Only the second post there is me, friendo.
See . The killer is literally in Hell now, but some Remnant from his iron maiden fursuit got into some system files and now a clone of his soul is on the loose. All but one of the endings for the VR game is the soul clone escaping into meatspace.

Have the mascots be the ones fighting for their lives. Banana Splits, the characters, going up against a serial killer. Maybe while also protecting a group of kids to raise the stakes.

>4 Goddamn robots
>versus 1 regular dude
MovieBlob pls, your Terminator concept was shit then and it's shit now.

Yeah, and now kids don't give a fuck about FNAF. Fortnite is the current thing.

If you don't know what Remnant is, it's sorta like a combination of Vitae (Amnesia, not Vampire) and Determination.

Not as robots. The characters. Still played by people in suits like in the show, except the characters aren’t the people in the suits, it’s the Banana Splits.

is right, I forgot to mention that.
VR games, man. One second you're playing old games, the next you find an hiddenarea of the game where a developer explain to you there's a ghost (A.I) in the machine.

>establishing canon from noncanon is irrelevant

Fuck yourself.

Are animatronics permanently tied to horror now like clowns?

Let's take a moment to appreciate the catchy theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XMl6HnhFFIA

That the books are allowed go in a different direction than the games does not excuse said direction being asinine.

They always were. FNaF just poisoned the well by tying the concept to shrieking YouTubers and their shrieking child fans.

That I'm gay.

Actually when is the movie suppossed to be taking place? Not the 60's obviously. The reboot that happened 10 years ago? A new Reboot is universe?

>australian
>murders his boss' daughter right outside the place his boss owns
>runs around in a fursuit and murderfucks a shitton of kids
>makes murderbots specifically designed to fuck with one of his sons
>said son gets fucking lobotomized by a robot bear, he doesn't even give a shit
>designs a company specifically made to make murderbots, one of them kills one of his own kids with an ice cream scooper
>another murderbot rips his other son's innards out, gives even less of a shit
>restaurant shuts down, he comes back, bumrushes the FUCK outta those bots, and beats their fucking shit in in seconds with nothing but his bare hands
>purposefully gets himself killed because he wants to be immortal and to become his own fursona
>autistically roves around a horror attraction set up by some dumbfucks and kills the guy on your phone while giving you puppy eyes the whole time
>gets in a fire, he fucking lives, rebuilds himself to look like a motherfucking peanut
>rushes into another attraction, fucking ignores his daughter the whole way through, then realizes it's a trap and gets burnt alive
>gets sent to eternal gay furry hell where he gets killed over and over ironically by his own creations through crocodile fisherman satan and some retard kid's magic bullshit
>somehow escapes hell itself, haunts a VR game
>gets a lad to commit sudoku then takes over a gamer girl's body

kek

Attached: 1541536928440.gif (500x380, 189K)

Real animatronic murder. Thank God. I need to supplant Discount Donnie Darko and Westsoiworld from taking up that space.

Attached: pooka psoter.jpg (800x1200, 223K)

If he gets tagged to do some Banana Splits Theory promo. That would confirm it.

Boy that was a letdown.

Unironically based Scott

Clown are nowadays making a comeback in porn

Yep Robots haunted back the ghosts of kids shoved in their innards

You're forgetting he literally sent his son to the place with the murderbots. You can't tell me it wasn't planned. Willy Boy knew what he was doing.

>tfw fnaf might get a better movie than monster hunter and resident evil
what fucking timeline am i living in

But... but...The Banana Splits are not animatronics...what the fuck are they doing?

Attached: 0oDlpN1.gif (295x221, 807K)

The fuck.

>Discount Donnie Darko
FNaF?

Giving one of their FNaF scripts to Syfy.

you shoot a guy in a suit in the face it's over, but you shoot a robot in the face

You know, I wish we were all just fucking with you.

Attached: hahahaha.png (410x434, 258K)

Pooka!

Pooka. Basically, the plot looks like this out of work actor is getting his big break by getting to be the mascot for this popular toy, but it seems that costume is possessed and is making him do evil stuff. In reality, he's just some asshole dad in a coma dream who's incorporated his dead wife and son as well as the folks in the opposite vehicle of the car crash he caused that put him into said coma to cope with said wife and son's deaths. The "evil costume" is revealed to be similar to the rabbit from Donnie Darko, a kind of id/guide that helps him along his cathartic dream. It's worse than it sounds.

I do like this thing's design. Much better at capturing the horror of actual prizzabots than the clunky robots Scott normally does.

It'll at least have the creator's input, which is more than what MH and RE can say since they're literally just vehicles for the director's wife.
Worst-case scenario, the FNAF movie is entertainingly awful like the books are.

Honestly they've always been a bit scary. Like the story of the Abe Lincoln Hall of Presidents springing a leak and red hydraulic fluid spraying all over the place.

In general the old Showbiz Pizza Animatroincs were always a bit unsettling.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABK00ZncNG8

Thankfully they never made it to Gen 4 of the designs

The VR thing may also be a copy of the killer, or just a program he made. Maybe. Nobody's quite sure yet.
Also, it steals your body and puts your mind inside a virtual plushie.

Attached: 1480173480266.png (575x337, 187K)

>gets a lad to commit sudoku then takes over a gamer girl's body

Nice, then goes on to have a promising Twitch THOT career

>tfw the fnaf general on /vg/ unironically wants to fuck this as a plush toy

Whatever they used in those old parts for a short cut.

It's believable since the old show programming for Showbiz can still run on modern equipment.

>vampire

what?

Lot like that new Child's Play which I swear started off as "What if Amazon Alexa was evil"

But I guess someone got creeped out by a robot BJ scene or something so they decided to staple Child's Play on top of it.

Y'know what? I'm very thankful for the heads-up on the story. That said I give up on trying to take it seriously. I don't dare insult the creator in general for becoming a millionaire with a one-off series he wisely milked the shit out of since we'd all do the same in a heartbeat, but there surely had to be a way to keep the basic story of "haunted robots hunt for their killer, find a trail of just how deeply fucking disturbing he truly was" a lot more believable and grounded, and milking it out inch by inch while focusing far more on core gameplay, than this glurge of fantastical, constant-raising-the-stakes gunk. Like, you could probably have gotten four games alone milking the first game's way of dropping tiny story bits via newspaper clippings and ending with the bombshell he may have always been bananas but finally went off to murder kids thanks to his own biting the dust.

During Sister Location we get intermissions between nights where a sappy soap opera about a Vampire plays. Apparently that's supposed to be Autobiographical

>>somehow escapes hell itself, haunts a VR game
>>gets a lad to commit sudoku then takes over a gamer girl's body
ah. and then it leads into the godzilla creepypasta, right?

Attached: 1553113915258.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

And we'll never be able to open that chest

Honestly, Scott made 2 free games, made free another one he felt didn't deserve to be payed for, he didn't milk it as much as he could have.

>movie is normal for the first 10 minutes
>He shows up, pulls up a chair, and just fucking talks right into the camera the rest of the time

Metaphorically, and like the other guy said there's a vampire soap opera that parallels him somewhat.

>>What are the Shadows
that's actually a good question. what are the shadows. I know that UCN is basically willy in hell. Golden Freddy is some little girl who somehow gets more power than the other ghosts. and I know that HW is where William's fursona becomes spooky Ultron. but what exactally are the shadows? do they even represent anything?

Attached: 1553130696126.jpg (765x897, 68K)

>Like, you could probably have gotten four games alone milking the first game's way of dropping tiny story bits via newspaper clippings and ending with the bombshell he may have always been bananas but finally went off to murder kids thanks to his own biting the dust.
In hindsight that's most likely exactly what "The Final Chapter" was aiming to imply, but the game was so vague that everyone argued over FNAF all being a dream instead of taking it as a gaiden game that fills in some of the blanks.

Well Vampire Family does explain how they were able to survive some of that shit.

Like having your body hollowed out and then used as a skin suit for a amalgam of vengeful killer robots.

some people can't into metaphors

Every time you start drifting off you notice he's right in the middle of a disturbing tale he litters between his banal normal ones.

>some little girl
Or his ded son. Nobody knows, Mike. Nobody fucking knows.

First off, you can keep the horror angle, but make the entire thing a farce first and foremost.

Have the movie keep the plot of the family going to the taping of the last Banana Splits show.

Ditch them being robots.

Have them grown in vats instead.

The actual Banana Splits SEEM threatening at first, bur are goofy and in character the entire time.

The mentally unbalanced director releases a bunch of malformed Banana Splits characters ("The Sour Grapes") that go nuts and attack the studio.

The OG Banana Splits do what they're created to do.

Have some fun and put on a show.

>"What're you gonna do Fleagle?"
>*cocks shotgun*
>"I'm gonna start the show!"

TRA LA LA, LA LA LA LA

>Montage of the Banana Splits wading into a sea of grotesque furry clones, killing them in slapstick ways.
> Drooper brings a mallet down on a Sour Grapes' head, splattering goo everywhere, and going, "Oh brother! I like grape juice but this is ridiculous!"

I used to like the theory where the shadows were old employees who had bit the dust. They're probably not but whatever.

We don't fucking know. They're possibly springlock fuckups who never passed on, but who knows. There's also a much, much more interesting possibility.
>Nightmare is heavily implied to be Shadow Freddy
>In UCN, Nightmare all but says he's the grim reaper
>Also says he's William's wickedness given form
So they're possibly William's fucked up desires given form.
This is the power of Australian autism. Amazing.

Attached: aussie.png (638x360, 239K)

It was supposed to reveal the whole thing was a dream, judging from those promos for World

The Shadows seem to be workers who died in those springsuit animatronics.
The real question is what the fuck happened to William's wife. You would think after 3 games of their kids getting chomped, burned, and churned that she'd have some role to play.

It seems more likely to me that it happened in the opposite order.
>We want to reboot Childs Play, but kids aren't afraid of magic anymore
>Haven't you seen Black Mirror? Make it technology!

>Australian man's autism is so powerful it creates eldritch entities
Just how fucking powerful is this shithead?

>but kids aren't afraid of magic anymore
that wasn't the reason

This sounds fun, and moves away from the FNAF rip-off tone, while also justifying using the old IP. I'd watch it.

this pic made me think, Mr X's wardrobe is pretty complex. Is he smart enough to dress himself or does some umbrella employee tenderly slide his gloves on and delicately adorn his head with a fancy fedora every time he's deployed?

He survived that by being full of Remnant.

>inb4 she was the one to send VRwilliam driver to the video game company.

>Tfw his autism is so strong he can sepreate it into different tapes to combine back into the most power autstic man just to troll in a VR game.

What was the reason?
With any luck, Chucky being a murderous Alexa is a red herring.

Ii think she's the ballerina

Smart enough to give it to ya.

Attached: Tyrant Punch.jpg (576x864, 154K)

>They're protecting the family because the kid sent them fan mail and won "a day with the banana splits"
>the script isn't clear on exactly HOW lucid the Splits are, but they treat their "numero uno fan" with total kindness.
>at the end of the movie, a dissolvibg fleagle gives the kid a genuine Banana Splits member card and says he hopes he had a fun day.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-201726_Gallery.jpg (1043x1221, 648K)

Isn't it implied that Ballora does "stuff" I mean outside the murdering

>pissed off horny nerd stuck inside a plush toy
to be honest this does make my dick a bit stiff

Attached: 192834192834912.gif (300x195, 2.39M)

She hits on Afton in UCN and her chest is apparently to "deter and misdirect" but aside from that not really.

Yeah, she distracts the parents of the kids Billy wants to fillet, pulp, and sift into soul juice.

The creator of the reboot wanted to separate it from the still ongoing series.

Well yeah, it's hot.

>Robot BJ scene
Go on for the love of God.

Thank God for it. Clown women are amazing if done correctly.

It seems that way, one of her lines UCN is
>Admit it, you wanted to let me in

Why is it "milking" something when people hate on a thing? It's not like fans aren't loving it or enjoying what he puts out. And I personally really love the designs of things he creates with every game. I don't see that as "milking" anything. He's created something pretty great.

>Kids don’t care about FNAF
Whatever you wanna think.

>still ongoing
It is?

>People still wondering who the shadows are
>Not asking who the fuck Old Man Consequences is

OMC is pretty clearly Satan.

Yep series with the original creator is coming out in a bit.

Because the last two Chucky Films were very well received.

>Old as fuck trope about killer mascot robots.
>going back far as the 80's because of Chuck-E-Cheeses robot Band
>fucking newfag keep shitting out OH ITS A FNAF rip off/copy

Every fucking time.

Attached: robot band.jpg (1200x630, 88K)

OMC is just a sprite character that’s Scott speaking to the player.

Nah OMC is Jesus, the real question is who is Mr.Hippo

OMC is Satan.

Yeah but it’s the same company that had the rights to make a FNAF movie, lost them, and is now doing a killer animatronic movie with Terminator endoskeletons.

Where the fuck does "remnant" even come from?

>SyFy movie
they still make movies?
they make movies that aren't about giant animals killing people?

Attached: 1490787916680.jpg (1988x3056, 1.89M)

Golden Freddy is referred to as "the one you shouldn't have killed" and is done so using male pronouns. He's all but confirmed to be CC/BV, the youngest of the Afton household.

You go to admit that at least FNAF made the concept relevant again. I mean the last time it was kinda uses before FNAF was an Episode of Dexters Lab I think?

Kira? As in Jesus Yamato Kira?

In-game blueprints.

Crocodile Satan's fishing pond.

The substance proper? Nobody knows, but common theory is that it's ground-up souljuice.

If this turns out any good man, will the FNAF guys be kicking them selves at night?

imagine letting her ride your cock haha

Attached: jevil.gif (560x442, 74K)

I think you mean "All according to Keikaku"

Attached: fred scoob.png (512x419, 173K)

Circus Baby, maybe

>They wouldn't have gotten sent to Hell otherwise.
Except none of them were sent to Hell. Only Marionette did and that was clearly a choice it made on its own to keep the Purple Man in Hell where he belongs.

>Thread about Banana Splits turned horror
>Turned into Yea Forums arguing about FNAF
Okay

Withered Bonnie openly asks if he's a prisoner here instead of William. At least some of them were brought to UCN.

Welcome to Yea Forums! A magical place where fun is the only thing that exists, unlike the other boards

It's literally a FNaF script WB gave to Syfy.

If you like FNAF you are underage

Someone didn't read past the first post.

Are you taking cheap shots at Megg Mogg and Owl? Because I love that comic. I guess it's not edgy in the same way though.

Attached: lead-megg2.jpg (595x395, 146K)

If you like thing I don't like you are underage

Pretty sure Marionette is talking through most of them. You can her her repeating what they say in the background.

>Old Man Consequences
people think that he's Satan due to the fact that in either in fnaf word or ultimate custom night (I forget which) there's a scene where you're in OMC's domain and you here this youtube.com/watch?v=MsTvzaYcrLc but slowed down.

>Fox Searchlight
Not exactly "Disney", you don't see the Magic Kingdom Castle or the Mouse logo attached to it.
Though there once was Touchstone Pictures and it was just Walt Disney Studios re-labeling their R-rated produced stuff because they didn't want the Disney/Mickey Mouse brand attached to adult films, yet they still got criticism from PTAs and such groups for releasing adult films anyways and they more or less dropped the label and stopped doing R-rated films in-house.
You are right that they will probably never release anything R-rated from the proper Disney brand though.

Attached: Disney Adult labels.jpg (480x360, 19K)

a milk jug would hit a bit weird imo, I'd suggest a two liter if you want to do a large gravity-bong, a water bottle and solo cup work just fine too.

Several of them are aware of their status in UCN, such as Withered Chica and Bonnie, and basically all of the Melodies. It's either they ended up there as their default afterlife for all their evils, or Goldie trapped them there as part of his means of torturing his dad for eternity.

Used to do it with two-liters. MMO makes me very self-conscious about how retarded/couch-locked you'd get. Happy I quit the bucket bong.

its a straight-to-video movie.

Attached: 1555832895090.png (500x422, 96K)

Based.

Me

I read this and now I must ask a question.
Would you?

These look like terminators, not animatronics. Hell, is wrong, not even the FNaF endoskeletons look like this except the ones in Sister Location, kind of

So does this mean Animatronic porn is coming over the horizon?

I think it's one of those awful "bad on purpose" horror movies that you're meant to laugh at. They're never any good.

Even prior to them buying Disney, they owned Miramax, Touchstone, and Hollywood Pictures

Distributing shit like:
Pulp Fiction, Apocalypto, Die Hard 3, The Rock, Starship Troopers, Dangerous Minds, Kill Bill

and I can go on, and on, and on.

There's a pretty well-established trend at this point of fanart and knock-off games making the animatronic innards more similar to the T-800 than what appears in the games. Which might influence what the producers are going for. Ignoring that, though, you can't really get a suit actor inside something that resembles real animatronic mechanics, and using a suit actor is probably still cheaper than going entirely CG.

Didn't FNAF end with eldritch horror from beyond the veil of time and space or some shit?

Nah it just ended with everybody getting burned to death. The one guy went to hell and there was a VR ghost or something but there isn't really any eldritch shit going on.

>implying
The Shadows and Old Man Consequences exist user.

Also Goldie. And the Nightmares. And XOR.

No, it didn’t

Old Man Consequences is just the devil. There's nothing really eldritch about that.
Everything else is just ghosts. Well the nightmares are literally bad dreams. But besides that, ghosts.

The entire trailer just yells that it's a giant parody, but it's actually serious, what the fuck

Pretty much, there really isn't anything Lovecraftian going on. Weirdest thing we got is some guy who MIGHT be Satan.

>literally thinking eldritch just means "SPOOPY LOVECRAFTIAN"
Read some old Biblical lore, please. Or just look up what eldritch as a term actually means.

Attached: DlL1_CHUcAAqh-G.jpg (768x1024, 198K)

>It's direct to video/digital

Shame, it would've been an even bigger joke in general if they managed to make it a theater premiere

August can't come soon enough!

Attached: banana-splits-blu.jpg (800x1072, 215K)

If "eldritch" as a term can only be used for "weird and sinister or ghostly" then I guess everyone in FNAF that's possessed is eldritch. Shit, I guess Ghosts N Goblins is eldritch because you fight a demon in that one.

"Eldritch" gets associated with the Weird Tales because Lovecraft used it in the context of the strange and the otherworldly. A puppet controlled by an autistic child's spirit isn't otherworldly. It's just autistic.

I'm calling it now. The "real" banana splits will show up in their suits and blow up those fake animatrocis with heavy artillery.

>Eldritch" gets associated with the Weird Tales because Lovecraft used it in the context of the strange and the otherworldly.
user, with this definition ALONE all of the Shadows and Nightmares count as eldritch. Golden Freddy too, given what he is.

Eldritch as a term was not coined by Lovecraft, and was used for all kinds of shit from the likes of Biblical angels, to the fucking Fae.

I kinda like that blood-infused adaption of that logo

Wait, are we talking about a horny girl nerd, or a boy nerd?
I mean, my dick still wants it with either gender, but I wanna know how good it will be.

Attached: 1539319818488.jpg (250x180, 9K)

Girl. You heard her voice at least 16 times in game

Oh, it seems I have to play the damn game then because I actually thought that was just one of the makers for the game, not actually inside the new animatronic.

Attached: 1540303919990.png (524x522, 441K)

It's..Hm.. We're not certain what's going on actually.

Eric Bauza just posted this on his Instagram:

“Now when people say I’ve “Murdered their childhood..” I can FULLY agree.. Happy to voice Bingo, Fleegle, Snorky and Drooper in “The Banana Splits Movie” — Digital on August 13, and on Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD on August 27, 2019. Rated R ”

instagram.com/p/By3MxmYATIx/

>Eric voicing all four banana splits
>Voicing Bugs, Daffy, and Tweety
Can this man be stopped?

Based

Obviously a girl.

>fix up her plush body to have all the naughtier parts
>let her ride your cock for hours on end for some of the best sex the world could offer
>after that she's so tired she could sleep for days on end
>fall asleep while cuddling her soft body
>you will never be able to do this

Attached: 19237129.png (838x944, 497K)

>copy his damaged bots instead of trying to emulate actual rundown animatronics
Animatronics don't walk around, that's why they're robots.

Am I on Yea Forums or on /5N@F/

You still don't understand what cosmic horror is. "Cosmic" horror implies something from other-dimensional or from space beyond human comprehension.

Yes.
what did you fucking expect from the board that has like 6 generals in /trash/ mixing with fnaf autism

Attached: yes.png (478x360, 197K)

Heck she's just another shorty to the other green lady that Yea Forums has a thing for right now.

Speaking of which.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO DRAW A SHORTY GREEN NERD PLUSH BUNNY NOW.

>Cosmic" horror implies something from other-dimensional or from space beyond human comprehension.
What exactly do you think half of the things being discussed here even are at this point?

They just kept on adding shit to the same characters instead of introducing new ones even though it seems contradictory at times.

Plush bunny girl that that's a gamer geek.

Yep.

This is just me interjecting my own tastes but also have the trailer have the dickies cover of the Banana Splits theme.
youtu.be/CNlTKzbJz0g

Why would anyone unironically use the "it was all a dream" trope at this point? There is almost no way to not make it seem like a waste of time for the audience.

As a fan of the reruns CN used to air in the 90s and horror films, I'm honestly interested to see how this goes.

Embodiment of Death/Satan/evil or ghosts isn't cosmic horror.

>implying Ratboy Genius Dreams Minecraft was a waste of time

Dreams are fine, I'm talking about the last minute revelation twist that all the events you were watching were nothing but a dream.

amen brother

>Yea Forums uses it's one brain cell to talk about how it wants to fuck something that isn't even Yea Forums related (2019)

Well Cute nerd plush bunny. That fills a lot of boxes.

I kind of wish we could have gotten a suicide squad banana splits movie instead. Not a huge fan of the horror angle.

Why we can't have a nice comfy and funny movie with goofy 60's animals "making up a mess o' fun"? Why does it need to be some stupid edgy parody?
And why the fuck they are animatronics if they were never associated with animatronics?

Attached: banana-splits-15.jpg (1440x1080, 285K)

It's a FNaF script WB refurbished and gave to Syfy.

This, , but they're probably using the Banana Splits so they can excuse it as a parody in the event Scott Cawthon wants to sue over it.

that would actually be interesting which is why they're doing the furthest thing away from it
i hate the trope of "cute kid's entertainment icon is actual EVIL", i want to see one where the thing is actually dedicated to entertaining kids to the point of mowing down anything that threatens them like a furby terminator
but this is running off of a reused script so expecting something either original or at least subverting would be too much to ask for

so is it just going to turn into a halloween-level clusterfuck with a hundred different adaptations soon?

Nah they had like maybe two films that were lackluster in the middle. Child's Play runs a tight ship. With only this disaster-piece messing things up

I thought the VR game was haunted because they found scrap electronics and for some reason there was usable working code on it.

Scrap electronics full of Remnant.

Nah, someone gave circuit boards to the development team that had the virus on them, and then later broke in to steal the boards back.

>no cute loli art of the Sour Grapes girls
>no lewd Banana Splits art at all
It hurts.

Attached: d40ed9dfffe53cdebe7572c60fcc999f.jpg (500x565, 97K)

Let's not act like a regular Banana Splits movie would be much better, it was just another dime a dozen Hanna-Barbera property that almost no one remembers now.

>>no lewd Banana Splits art at all
Im sure some drawfag on /aco/ or hell even /trash/ would be willing to do it.

Attached: 1555691188681.jpg (636x480, 30K)

>>tfw fnaf might get a better movie than monster hunter and resident evil
Monster hunter probably worse than the sonic movie. It’s set in modern day Afghanistan

Seems more like one of those "Let's rip the fucking shit out of this movie that's coming out" dime-a-dozen knockoff movies you see populating netflix with eerily similar names to what they're catting.

fucking seriously? do terrorists fly a fucking bazelgeuse into the world trade center in this timeline?

Attached: mord.jpg (714x647, 107K)

Worse, they fly a fucking Milla Jovovich in the Monster Hunter universe from the "real world"

Yea it started putting itself together into a new form.

Well not yet. I mean few more years of advancement in personal assistants.

Have a little geeky one that likes to get off a bit to wind down at night

>tra la la terror
>not "one banana, two banana, three banana, gore"

Attached: banana-splits-blu.jpg (764x1024, 195K)

Is that real? It looks like bad photoshop

'Cause it is, but yeah it's real.

Everything about this screams low effort and shoestring budget.

I hope someone will get the movie and then stream it.

I'd love to see Funny Games remade in SFM with this guy

So part one of the Sid and Marty Krofft horror verse?

I watched Boomerang all the time as a kid, and I heard the theme song as one of their bumpers maybe once a day. They even ran entire episodes at like 5:30 on very rare occasions.

>where your living ENDS, FRIEND

Attached: wban9y3z8pbtlt68o1fm.jpg (1600x900, 86K)

H.R. Pufnstuf would be some kinda mix of The Purge and Hot Fuzz.

And Pot Smoking Obviously

>Plushies take Manhattan
???

That sounds like a straight up Muppets rip off. They'd better be sex in it.

>tfw knowing this genuinely won't hapen

Attached: 192374123.jpg (2464x1648, 365K)

This movie will bomb because it's trying to be animatronic horror but the costumed actors are very clearly just people in mascot costumes. I wasn't even sure they were meant to be until I saw the ripped up one that looks like a Terminator parody. Couldn't they at least train the actors to walk around like a robot, like Peter Weller in RoboCop?
youtube.com/watch?v=66uduSIp-3k

Attached: I am a robot.gif (225x225, 46K)

>all of this post

Attached: 123491723.jpg (613x819, 167K)

>Purple Man actually DID come back to finish the job eventually which leads to FNAF 3
What? I played fnaf3 and I didn't pick up on any of this.

Reminder that the Purple Man is literally evil Australian Doomguy.
>Likes rabbits
>Doomguy protects innocents, William directly goes after the most defenseless in society
>Doomguy hates demons, William could may as well be in touch with them at this point
>Unstoppable rip and tear power
>Literally cannot fucking die ever
>Both named William

>WB's shitty attempts to make a flat comedy out of FNAF
I think a dark comedy like Gremlins or Ghostbusters is actually the best way to go with the material.

...Who's actually making it?

Who gives a fuck it's a direct to video piece of shit

Blumhouse who made The Purge and Paranormal Activity so it'll be SHIIIIIT

Also Get Out and Happy Death Day (which I enjoyed, personally)

>Director: Chris Columbus
hmm it might actually be good. If they can nail the special effects.

Attached: movies.png (714x1068, 1.53M)

Henson Company is making life size animatronics.

>Bicentennial man
It's fucked.

I actually like that movie. I never got the hate.

It's a fine movie, but they really could have done more to develop the other characters and the pacing. As it is, it may be too saccharine.

>they made two movies I didn't like so every movie they make is so bad I used more than one I in shit
Fucking retard then I guess no one has ever made a good movie

They are slipping in quality, though. Not to the extent to make any difference to a FNaF's movie that runs the risk of being fucked thanks to its creator rather than the production house.

I used more than one I in shit because I was being facetious, dork!!!1!1

That's the one you are worried?Haven't seen the Pixels and Percy Jackson posters?

Bicentennial Man was OK, but the movie loses all steam once the robot fully goes into that quest to become human.

Percy Jackson was fine considering the weak source material. Pixels was an Adam Sandler goon production so that's almost excusable.

Didn't see Percy Jackson and Pixels had a serviceable Donkey Kong sequence, Ralph Breaks the Internet helped me put things in perspective.
That said, lots of it was crap and they should have set the film during the 80's with the kid actors and Dan Aykroid, would have been a charming film.

Best way would be a hard R Eighties-ass gory practical effects extravaganza.

Agreed, it all goes downhill once he wants to become human and all the characters turn into plot devices. A shame since the start was very promising.

I thought it was Coney Island.

Honestly, the robot's reasoning to become mortal was retarded. He's been working for decades to make humans NOT die, because he knows death fucking sucks, he understands it is not a good thing and that it is a flaw that needs to be fixed. Just keep working on that until you fully achieve giving humans biologically immortality, for fucks sake.

>Robots can't marry because not human
>Idiot robot decides to become human
FFS, also he wanted to bone his former owner's daughter. Just let it go man, there are plenty of girls out there willing to clang you for who you are.
Shit, that would have been a better movie.

Now make him a banana split character.

Yeah what the fuck I kept waiting for the skit show laugh track but it never came.

FNAF has fans, who the actual fuck gives a shit about the banna splits in current year?

Wonder which one will be the better movie: This one or FNAF

I have a hard time imagining regular old schlock would be worse than anything with Kira's fingerprints on it.

That's a stupid question. Any show you can think of has a fandom, whether they're noticeably vocal or not.

im hoping one day they go back to practical effects for shit like that and they use actual animatronics and just beat the hell out of them for the movie, actual run down robots can be genuinely unsettling when they're used right, look at shit like skinned tickle-me-elmos and furbies
i know that would be expensive as shit but unless you're going the full mile for it you might as well not fucking do it at all

FNAF is already better by virtue of not being made by WB

I don't think you necessarily need to beat the hell out of them, just make them look beaten up.

wouldnt hold my breath for either one

>This is WB's discarded FNAF script
The FNAF movie isnt cancelled though. Just taking forever to do

Fnaf's not at WB anymore, Scott moved to Blumhouse.

Ah, didn't know that. Good move.

>those notes at the end are the same as that one riff from fnaf, just shorter notes instead of four whole notes
scum

disregard that i didn't notice it was the syfy bumper

Get yourself some Banana Splits Pez for SDCC

Attached: wqdF.png (960x960, 433K)

Man they even put the soulless eyes on their Pez dispensers, huh.

No way

Now Banana Splits FUNKOS those I would definitely get

The only one that seems to have those eyes are Snorkly, the rest either are covered by sunglasses or are normal for Fleegle

It's just Sander Cohen from bioshock. Rabbits and all.

Check Ebay

Attached: b757ddf0190a1f875fa2314c30618.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

Everything about Bingo in this movie and its promotion looks fucking hilarious, I don't know why.

i think its how he looks like the smuggest bastard, he always did but now he's a murderous smug bastard

The only one who REALLY looks the murderous part to me is Drooper. Only one who actually makes sense as one and doesn't just look retarded

Wonder what the breaking point was. Bet they wanted to base it around a kid.

Like that failed Short Circuit reboot from ages ago

Drooper always had that child molester vibe to him, which makes him seem more threatening.

Got to get to bump limit one way or the other

You know what. These look somewhat acceptable.

His pose on the dvd cover makes him kind of look like pic related if you flip it and gave him a bat.

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

the best pops are always the ones that dont look like pops

>the logo is bleeding

Attached: BAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (486x409, 45K)

>Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.
How do you get lost in New York? The streets are on a grid system.

Kevin got on the wrong goddamn plane.

Thanks for the good thread
Can't wait for this shit to premiere so we can laugh together

Attached: Ctttd4HWESIuv.jpg (1000x1000, 126K)

>mom found the banana buggy

Can't believe the banana splits made it to 500 posts.

>Banana Splits thread reaches bump limit of all things
This board isnt so bad after all.

I can't wait either

And we're onto a second thread
I am grateful this movie is giving us unironic Banana Splits threads

Oh no this board is bad but there are some days that are less bad then others

Don't worry he got directions from the Future President