Soul, soulless

soul, soulless

Attached: I+forgot+how+much+the+original+has+aged+still+worth+_1619aa13e2ae3bf518d7bbd5a33a066a.jpg (1200x630, 144K)

>mumps, shota

old thing good, new thing bad

Boomer ass dumb ass shit thread making ass.

Are American boys not allowed to go visit Korea for surgery?

At least post TS3 Andy, where they showed how you can keep the same character design with newer technology.

Attached: ts3andy.png (1086x720, 892K)

i'm a millenial

>boy scout

Attached: 4dd.jpg (373x388, 33K)

>right pic
There's a snake, but not in my boot

TS4 might legitimately be the worst Pixar film the plot is fucking atrocious

>mfw THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BUTT

Attached: file.png (565x840, 129K)

Andy was always one of those creepy autistic kids, right?

What's the complete plot overview again? I've only atuck around for the premise and ending, still completely clueless about everything else

Maybe because of different camera angles.

>Flashback to Andy years
>Andy sister don't want her old lamp anymore and it gets sold
>Woody beg Bo Peep not get out of the carton box, she doesn't. It's her destiny.
>Bonnie don't care to play with Woody anymore. Only Woody.
>Woody sneak into in her backpack to go to school with her
>Bonnie create Sporky
>Woody take Sporky the suicidal spork under his wing
>Bonnie family and toys go on vacations, Forky jumps out of moving vehicule, Woody does the same.
>Woody start talking to sporky about how Bonnie needs him, etc, we gotta get back to her.
>But first, Woody see Antique shop and... BO PEEP LAMP WAIT WE GOTTA GO INSIDE
>terrorists get Sporky and want Woody voicebox against him.
>Mission let's get back Sporky.

Terrorists? Is this about to go Die Hard?

Then it only had soul because you were a young shit for brains while the oldfags thought it was soulless.

this doesn't sound so bad
not reinventing the wheel , might have a really convoluted moral and the terrorists are probably not as fun as a gag as the mafia in TS3
overall sounds like a 5/10, 6-7 if its done well

I was mostly joking, it's Gabby Gabby and her.. Minions? I don't remember their names. I think Woody and the gang try saving Sporky maybe 3 times? Before they all give up and abadon Woody ( including Bo Peep), so Woody end up trading his voice box to Gabby to get Sporky back. Gabby Gabby try to get adopted by a little girl she has spotted for years but get rejected. Woody then tell her to come back with them to Bonnie.

Don't be an idiot. Its a entirely different design.

Other kids showed up to his birthday party with gifts in TS1 and he went to cowboy camp in TS2, he must have had a few friends around. We just don’t see them all that much since the focus is on the toys. Probably the same story for any other kid that will take his place

looks like an insurance commercial

>New things are never bad

Always made me laugh

Attached: andy friends.png (500x559, 133K)

Deepest lore

Remastered version of Toy Story 1 when?

Andy was part of the hivemind, how did we not realize it sooner?

Maybe the Andy in the TS4 flashbacks is supposed to be slightly older than the Andy we saw in the TS3 flashbacks.

Compare 18 yo Andy to OP pic

Attached: BBE584FD-45A0-4B72-BD52-360DBCC10631.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I'm waiting for a front view of ts4 Anding, right now, he looks like he got no chin.