Did anyone actually watch this show?

Did anyone actually watch this show?

Attached: 91XBY3pRkaL._SY445_.jpg (317x445, 51K)

Yes and it's still airing every Sunday.

Couldn't get past episode 7
It's like a cartoon trying to be an anime that is trying to be a superhero cartoon

Honestly every time I tried to watch it it felt like someone was nudging my shoulder and hoping I thought their anime references were funny.

The two threads that came after the last batch of episodes were released both reached bump limit and led to several new pieces of fan art being drawn, so I'd say people still watch it.

I lost track when they started to do mini arcs that went nowhere and were cut by months of hiatus.
Ko is also pretty fucking annoying and for a MC they sure take care of never, ever making him grow in any sort of way.

Yes, it’s the most visually interesting cartoon on Television and the best of the “calarts” toons. I’ve never seen a more autistic hatebase.

I've watched every episode so far. I really like it, probably my favorite cartoon of the past couple years.
I like all the characters and their interactions, the kind of characters I could really watch do anything.

>Regular Show done
>Adventure Time done
>OK KO gone after 3 seasons
>Steven Universe likely approaching it's conclusion
How is CN going to fill the void of all these shows?

They've apparently ordered several new shows and renewed some of their current ones.

I've never seen it, but I've jerked off to the brown girl with the massive thighs.

I really hate the animation and ko. But I stay for Venomous and Fink.

The cake from the birthday episode is a reference to Bundt from Mario RPG.

Attached: 137439-mariorpgbundtbattle1.jpg (620x436, 217K)

The first episode had a reference to Sonichu.

>Looney Tunes
>Mao Mao
>DC Superhero girls
>Total DramaRama

CN new cartoons are pretty good so far to be honest, the problem is how 50% of the screen time go to TTG

The only modern cartoon that regularly makes me laugh. I know a lot of people are bothered by the animation quality and constant references, but honestly its one of my favorites right now,

I will never understand why they don't air their old shows. For example, I doubt that 99% of people watching CN on TV would have seen a show like Billy and Mandy. They obviously have no problem with reruns, why not rerun entier shows that are no longer in production.

I recently watched every episode, and enjoy it as a show that "puts fun before anything else". It's easy to see that it NEVER took itself seriously. With constant "major changes" to the main characters, like Daryll being the boss for exactly 2 episodes, and the Main Crew turning into animals, it's all haphazardly fixed in the end of the episode and is brought up as a joke of "Yeah that was a thing, yes we know it's still a thing, and no we dont plan on fixing it, it doesnt matter lol". Even the repeatedly use of the sandwich scene can be seen as a recurring joke.
It's just the whole shows take on absurd humor. It's fun to watch if you turn your brain off. Don't take it too seriously.

Ian must really like Super Mario RPG.

Attached: 837F79CB-5185-45B3-8002-DDFB80972994.jpg (1200x675, 137K)

Not even Boomerang likes their older shows. Half of it are shows made this decade that they don't air in the main channel, and reruns from new shows.

What the fuck is the logic for airing shows made this decade on boomerang, and why the fuck would boomerang drop old shows that were more popular than most modern shows. it's like they are trying to fail.

I thought the entire show was just a thinly veiled Street Fighter cartoon parody. I mean, the main kid is obviously Ryu. And it pretty much is a 90’s videogame/anime parady that pokes fun at how over-the-top and edgy those media’s are.

I’m not the biggest fan of parodies, since I like it when a show tries to at least be honest with itself

can you blame him? The game's a masterpiece!

I started watching for shit and giggles and ended up unironically liking it. Also, isnt k.o's birthday today? Havent seen anyone talk about it yet

They exile shows that don't get enough ratings with Cartoon Network like Sonic Boom and Bunnicula. The worst are the "Boomerang original" shows which goes against the channel's fucking premise.

Nu-Wacky Races and that Wizard of Oz show are the only ones I can think of.