CW DC ARROWVERSE BATWOMAN

Hahaha they're really desperate for that batwoman show, the series premiere's airing three nights in a row...

deadline.com/2019/06/the-cw-sets-fall-premiere-dates-batwoman-supergirl-the-flash-nancy-drew-1202633821/

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 6

8:00-9:00 pm — BATWOMAN (Series Premiere)
9:00-10:00 pm — SUPERGIRL (Season Premiere)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 7

8:00-9:00 pm — ALL AMERICAN (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 pm — BATWOMAN (Encore of Series Premiere)

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 8

8:00-9:00 pm — THE FLASH (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 pm — BATWOMAN (2nd Encore of Series Premiere)

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 9

8:00-9:00 pm — RIVERDALE (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 pm — NANCY DREW (Series Premiere)

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10

8:00-9:00 pm — SUPERNATURAL (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 pm — LEGACIES (Season Premiere)

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11

8:00-9:00 pm — CHARMED (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 pm — DYNASTY (Season Premiere)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 14

8:00-9:00 pm — ALL AMERICAN (Original Episode)
9:00-10:00 pm — NANCY DREW (Encore of Series Premiere)

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15

8:00-9:00 pm — THE FLASH (Original Episode)
9:00-10:00 pm — ARROW (Season Premiere)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 21

8:00-9:00 pm — ALL AMERICAN (Original Episode)
9:00-10:00 pm — BLACK LIGHTNING (Season Premiere)

Attached: 36824382_1489899471155968_676484252795142144_n.jpg (1080x1079, 198K)

Sounds like a smart way to launch it, considering that it's essentially there to replace Arrow, which was their central show that's ending. And Batwoman most likely plays a big part in Crisis, so that's another smart way to try and get people to see it from the start.

>Batwoman most likely plays a big part in Crisis
oh god pls no. ruby is a horrible actress, so bland.

Attached: me3oxl5somx21.jpg (471x709, 51K)

>The CW's description of the show says: "Armed with a passion for social justice and a flair for speaking her mind, Kate Kane (star Ruby Rose) soars onto the streets of Gotham as Batwoman, an out lesbian and highly trained street fighter primed to snuff out the failing city's criminal resurgence. But don't call her a hero yet. In a city desperate for a savior, Kate must overcome her own demons before embracing the call to be Gotham's symbol of hope."

Sounds amazing, can't wait!

have sex

At least she knows who best Turtle is.

user, sex is gross.

Attached: 1551141756859.png (1260x685, 1.17M)

All CW shows are shit, were always shit, and will always be shit. Prove me wrong. You can't.

Only siths deals in absolutes.

Trying to convince people who already decided 'no' is an exercise in futility.

Funny. Doesn't Ruby say she is asexual?

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12.[37] Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt.[37] She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative,[38] and has bipolar disorder and clinical depression.[37]

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male.[39][40] She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a yum cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy."[41]

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral."[42] This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns.[43] While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added.[39]

>Rose is a vegan; she suggested that people who want to help address climate change should consider what they are eating.

She's disgusting degenerate

It’s Shredder and it’s not even a debate.

>everyone paying attention and promoting boring Kate Kane show
>no promotion for based musical Katy Keene show coming up
CW and comic fans should put their priorities in order

Wait, Katy Keene's going to be a musical a la Crazy ex-girlfriend? I guess I have to give it a chance.

triggered incels, nice

good, future is FEMALE

Given all the money Ceral Lord is conning out of WB and DC Entertainment by abusing his position to get them to adapt his shitty canon and throw off royalty checks to himself, you would think that he would at least SPEND some of that money on hair plugs or something besides cheap ass baseball caps.

Attached: Bitch Only Wants His Money.jpg (575x375, 39K)

I'm still pissed that Arrow is ending. How am I supposed to live without my waifu?

Attached: 4chan 7473576375675367.png (1002x1052, 1.01M)

>She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative
Kek, I guess it's really true what they say about homosexuals.

elaborate

That they very often have history of sexual absue during childhood?

homo faggots must be stoned to death

>“Yeah. I came to the States to get into acting, and I couldn’t even get a manager or agent, so I made a short film based on my life because I had the time to do it. I put it online, just to say, ‘This is something I wanted to do,’ and it went viral, which I didn’t ever expect. And then I got an opportunity to audition for Orange Is the New Black because they wanted to have a gender-neutral character. But I’ve also gotten backlash. And that’s when you realize you have to keep up with the terminology. When I got cast as a lesbian in Batwoman, I didn’t know that being a gender-fluid woman meant that I couldn’t be a lesbian because I’m not a woman — not considered lesbian enough.

>“My initial response was ‘Pfft!’ And then I was like, ‘Wait. Let me just figure this one out. How do I right this wrong, because if someone out there is upset by this, I need to know why and how to fix it.’ That’s when I sort of said, ‘I’m a woman that identifies as a woman. I’m not trans. But if being gender-fluid means that I can’t identify as a woman at any point, then I guess I can’t be that.’ Maybe I need to make up another term, one that doesn’t step on any toes. One where I can be fluid in my gender, but also a lesbian, because otherwise I’m not sure what I am.”

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral."
Those tits don't allow for much fluidity of her gender...

>I can be fluid in my gender, but also a lesbian, because otherwise I’m not sure what I am.
So what is she? I don't fucking understand this shit

who sells that reverse flash t-shirt is my main question in this thread trying to determine sexuality and gender of the person that got ate in the meg

give them an inch..

Man this just looks bad. Maybe it’ll get better, but their depiction of Alice and the changes to Kate’s origins already seem so antithetical to the comic versions.

There's nothing to understand, these people are mentally ill

you sound like the type of person that leaves a comment on xvideos after watching a 30 minute video

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness bruh

And you think it's fine to mock the mentally ill, huh?

Where in my post did you get "mocking" out of? I just told that user it was useless to try and wrap his head around someone else's broken one.
I was raised not to make fun of the handicapped.

Attached: your humble spymaster....jpg (595x842, 173K)

He didn't create her