Faggot

>Faggot

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (700x541, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UIvF33THbQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would transformers have sexual orientations?

>why would transformers have political ideals
>why would transformers have personal vendettas
>why would transformers have individual personalities and quirks

>>why would transformers have political ideals
>>why would transformers have personal vendettas
>>why would transformers have individual personalities and quirks
None of those have anything to do with biology.

that doesn't make a lick of sense

if the big robots come out in distinct flavors that appear masculine and feminine, then if the robots are also capable of displaying preferences (which they do) then they'll probably have a preference for one or the other

You look like a moron when you're fine when the big clankers have deep personal rivalries and senses of personal aesthetics but quibble at the concept them liking other big clankers over the big clinkers

Why is there so much transformers yaoi?

>He doesn't want to fuck Knock Out

>not wanting to lick knock out's robot boypussi
get some IQ

Attached: 1333472E-2AFB-4D45-8955-A1988F09C088.gif (500x200, 2.99M)

Platonic love can exist as well, Otherwise we'd all have sex with family members

>if the big robots come out in distinct flavors that appear masculine and feminine,
They don't
Not in prime
Starscream, airachnid, arcee, there's barely any difference in their physical forms.
Bulkhead and knockout has about as much in common, physically, as anyone with 4 limbs and a head have.
Not to mention the fact that there's vehicons, which seem to be manufactured or at least altered.
Oh, and insecticons, predacons, etc.
Sure, some call themselves "she" and "her" but we don't know why, what causes it, and what it means to a race that reproduce via cabbage patches

Because they’re masculine and feminine you turbosperg. Even if they can have dronelike things like vehicons and insecticons the cybertronians THEMSELVES have designated he’s and she’s in their society

I hope Knock Out pops up more often.

So, is this officially a Knock Out thread? Might as well be

Attached: tfp_knockout_3_by_aiuke-d3dnq82.jpg (900x689, 93K)

But what if I want Knock-out to fuck me?

Disproportionate amount of dickbots compared to vaginabots. There's like 20-30 guys per gal.

Attached: d5i8jt4-0ad9c797-4875-4584-a0f8-2d5fc80ef8e9.jpg (850x1095, 382K)

They're mostly dudes, what would you expect from that rod factory?

Cybertronians have always canonically had relationships. See: Optimus and Elita.

If a boy cybertronian and a girl cybertronian can have relationships then two boy ones or two girl ones can too

Yes go ahead. You can't get enough Knock Out.

>Platonic love can exist as well,

unless it's between two females. As far as media's concerned these days, girls can't be friends without wanting to fuck each other.

Also, for the record Prime-Knockout is confirmed not gay, IDW-Knockout is but he's from a culture where it was never frowned upon.

>Prime-Knockout is confirmed not gay
Source?

>Also, for the record Prime-Knockout is confirmed not gay
Lol not according to the writers at SDCC at the Hasbro panel some years back.

I prefer arceee

Attached: 1558755748635.png (600x510, 127K)

cybertronians don't have genders and 90% of them have masculine features

god bless fred perry

>if the big robots come out in distinct flavors that appear masculine and feminine, then if the robots are also capable of displaying preferences (which they do
But they don't. Word of god(Hasbro) is they picked up pronouns from other species.

Will he end the comic this time

He may get Strongarm involved in a sequel.

>Prime-Knockout is confirmed not gay,
By who and when? Ofc they never show him in a romantic relationship with anyone or explicitly state 'this robot is gay' but they sure made it hard to see him as anything but. When asked about it at a panel, the writers laughed and said something like the Decepticons have a 'don't ask don't tell' policy and that some 'glitch' was going on with the allspark when KO was created. Also he clearly lusts for Megatro, like every other Decepticon in that show.

>Go go on, Big M. Tell me you love me more than Starscream.

that is also very acceptable

Attached: 47615E69-724D-4389-8FC1-EE9A207A5979.jpg (1083x1500, 647K)

Voiced by Timmy's dad.

Just hear sexy Latino Knock Out.
youtube.com/watch?v=UIvF33THbQk

And yet we clearly have more feminine robots (by earth standards) like Arcee, very masculine ones, like megatron, or somewhere in between, like starscream.
Even if they were not originally created as a sexual species, they still have individuals that could be designated as female, male or queer-ish.
And if the robots can have a favorite color and a favorite past time activity, they can easily have a favorite build/mold.

>Created by the series' lead designer Jose Lopez, Knock Out was designed as a fast car that could act as a foil to Bumblebee. His personality, specifically his vanity, was developed after both Lopez and the studio realized he was "the sexiest bot they'd ever seen."

You don't say so?

Attached: knockout_tfp_by_smokescreen013-d6l8qp0.jpg (495x700, 76K)

yet he and Bumblebee never interacted much if at all....

And he. is. gay.

I guess it was mainly just for his introduction episode.

Looking at the Prime designs, it comes as no surprise the creator of them was a bot-fucker himself.

Attached: 455765767.png (640x595, 288K)

>the hips and legs on Prime Starscream

Attached: gaydsden.jpg (1000x600, 65K)

> the creator of them was a bot-fucker himself.

What?

Thank goodness for that.

Attached: 45081094.jpg (500x2084, 740K)

I legitimately would not survive that

Lopez was obviously not 'surprised' to realize his designs had an overt sexual quality to them. he made them like with a purpose.

Attached: 4892798297924.png (500x326, 127K)

Its funny to think that Megatron gets to live in the end regretting all he did while the people who followed his ieals are all dead

>high heels
I wonder if Hasbro realizes it.

>They can't be gay because they don't have genders
>And the genders they do have don't count because gender is just a social construct
Congratulations, you played yourself.

nice

Obv, there would be little reason in universe for a robots species that does not reproduce biologically to have genders, but it is plain retarded to claim a character like, say Optimus Prime, is not written, acted and designed to read as male (a very masculine one at that), while thin, sleek bots with chest pieces resembling boobs and voiced by women are intended to be seen as female.

No, they don't technically have genders, as they have no reproductive systems, but the majority was clearly written and designed to be easily recognized as either "male" and "female". You could say they have coded genders or whatever.

I so badly wish I could have been a fly on the wall when hooker pump Starscream's design was presented to the higher ups at Hasbro. .

>What's going on with the high heels?
>Uhhh, it's like bird talons. Yeah. He's like a vulture you see. so... it makes perfect sense.
>Seems legit, send it out to the kids.

Attached: 1501370143132.png (1080x1080, 211K)

Based sexy Starscream

>Starscream, airachnid, arcee, there's barely any difference in their physical forms.
Prime Starscream is skinny and has long legs/heels like a fembot. but he lacks the other feminine traits, such as the shape of the eyes which gives off the illusion of eyelashes or makeup, fuller lips, boob plate + he has various masculine traits the fembots lack: broad shoulders, very sharp long face, big eyebrows etc. He's got a feminine body, but he still reads as male.

>Bulkhead and knockout has about as much in common, physically, as anyone with 4 limbs and a head have
Men/women don't all look the same just because they share gender. I doubt anyone would mistake either Bulkhead or Knockout as female characters, because they still both have traits we associate with maleness.

>we don't know why they use he and she
There is nothing to not understand. They have assigned genders and refer to each other as he or she despite their lack of dicks and vaginas - because there generally is a pretty clear audio-visual distinction between a male transformer and female one.

If it looks like a male and has a male voice, it's supposed to be seen as male and vice versa.

>some 'glitch' was going on with the allspark when KO was created
which is unintentionally so insulting to homosexuals that it could create an awkward silence in the Void
>Also he clearly lusts for Megatro
No he does that to Breakdown

I guess they can consider themselves lucky they said that back in 2011 and fangirls were so focused on the creators semi-confirming KO being a fag they didn't care about much else.

Oh yeah she was on the last update. I hope she gets a comic for herself before jumping in a orgy

Or not. Maybe if it's a prequel.

But Breakdown is deaaaaa-
>pic
Never mind, go on.

Attached: 9629FD0E-C095-470B-804E-950659DFC4C6-49725-00002885D67DE15C.jpg (3674x5184, 957K)

Best.

Starscream had high heels in g1 you dumbdumb

Not as obvious or high.

Attached: 4894985.jpg (540x752, 60K)