Why is he so good bros? He is the second character that started out in a Cartoon but then moved into other media

Why is he so good bros? He is the second character that started out in a Cartoon but then moved into other media

Attached: 3076404-10jpg.jpeg.jpg (1200x1200, 73K)

That episode was just too kino to let him go to waste, BatB is a treasure and is in my top 3 Batman media of all time.

>He is the second character that started out in a Cartoon but then moved into other media

No. Not even close.

Seeing "him" in Flash/Supergirl made me want to die

Who else batman related started out as a cartoon and then made their way to other media

Some nobody named Harley Quinn, you never heard of her though.

You didn't specify Batman. A lot of characters started as cartoons and moved to other media.

user did you read the first post i wrote second

How bad was it?

terry

Is he canon in other media?

Mr. Freeze was practically a completely different character until they decided to make him like his DCAU version.

Harley Quinn, Renee Montoya, Lock-Up, Roxy Rocket, Livewire, Terry McGinnis - are there any more?

Honest while I like freez backstory I also like that asshole that just wants to freez people

Wonder Twins?

Future's End brought him into the main DC universe, with a few cameos before that

I think he was in Batman in Bethlehem?

Oh yeah! And Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, Samurai and El Dorado.

Only Apache Chief and El Dorado made it, I think. Don't know about Samurai and Black Vulcan is just a Black Lightning clone anyway.

Condiment King

Has the Gray Ghost showed up in any other media?

He's canon now, he's in Gotham Academy. He also appears on posters in Arkham Kight and Teen Titans Go! to the Movies

But the Music Meister episode was mediocre as fuck for a series that had a good track record for music numbers.

They should bring Red Claw into the comics team her with KGBeast and put them on Putin’s super team from Doomsday Clock. Putin and the Beast should be old friends.

There were a lot of forgotten communist villains in DC. Remember Proletariat?

>Worked with Basil
>Is a crusty old man
Uh, isn’t Basil in his 30s? Why does Gray Ghost look so old?

Based