Sam Raimi's SPIDER-MAN 4

Since Yea Forums fooled themselves into believing Marvel was releasing it in comic form, let's take a look at what the latest draft of the script before Raimi pulled out of the project and Sony cancelled the whole thing.

>Five years after SPIDER-MAN 3.
>Peter Parker continues to protect New York City as Spider-Man, capturing several petty criminals such as The Rhino, The Prowler, Shocker, Stilt-Man and Mysterio.
>Peter works as Dr. Curt Connors' assistant at Empire State University. Connors is working on a serum based on reptile DNA to restore his lost arm.
>Mary-Jane Watson breaks up with Peter to pursue an acting career in Los Angeles, and he begins dating one of Connors’ students, Felicia Hardy, who discovers his secret identity.
>Felicia’s adoptive father Adrian Toomes buys the Daily Bugle from newly-retired J. Jonah Jameson and supports Spider-Man.
>Toomes is secretly a criminal mastermind who has designed an advanced wingsuit to take over New York’s criminal underworld, using the newspaper as a cover for his activities by publically crusading against the mysterious “Vulture”.
>Peter learns the Vulture’s identity and also discovers that Felicia’s late biological father was his old partner and a famous cat burglar.
>Spider-Man battles the Vulture, who ultimately dies. Felicia forgives Peter, but breaks up with him and moves to Europe to follow into her father’s footsteps as Black Cat.
>Jameson can’t adjust to retirement and buys back the Daily Bugle.
>Peter ends alone, but determined to fight on.
>Post-credits scene with Connors testing the serum on himself and transforming into the Lizard, setting up SPIDER-MAN 5, which would conclude Raimi’s series.

Tobey Maguire, J.K. Simmons, Rosemary Harris and Dylan Baker were set to return, while Kirsten Dunst only agreed to appear in a minor role. Anne Hathaway and John Malkovich were in advanced talks to play Felicia and Toomes before Raimi's departure, and Bruce Campbell would cameo as Mysterio.

Attached: Spider-Man 4.png (1267x1020, 2.05M)

>Peter and MJ breaking up AGAIN
Jesus christ man

"Synergy"

iirc in one of the earlier drafts they were actually married but split because Peter had an affair with Felicia

>Since Yea Forums fooled themselves into believing Marvel was releasing it in comic form
Is there any other place online as delusional and embarrassing as this shithole?

Yea Forums

Yeah, that was in the table at one point, along with Toomes dying halfway through the movie and Felicia becoming "The Vulturess" to avenge his death.

And she actually kicks Peter's ass before fucking off since he's unwilling to fight his girlfriend. THEN MJ leaves for L.A. anyway and takes her and Peter's kid with her, and Peter gets so butthurt he quits being Spider-Man yet again.

THE END.

>Toomes is secretly a criminal mastermind who has designed an advanced wingsuit to take over New York’s criminal underworld, using the newspaper as a cover for his activities by publically crusading against the mysterious “Vulture”.
There had better be a good motive for this because it just sounds silly. I have a vulture suit, therefore I win is just fucking weird.

So MJ breaks up with Peter even after the events of SM3? What a shallow relationship.

Well, in this case, Dunst didn't want to come back, so MJ had to be written out somehow.

And since they needed to push Felicia as Peter's true OTP, they had her choose her career over Peter to show she wasn't really "The One" for him.

Attached: MJ.jpg (400x415, 55K)

The Raimi versions of Peter and (especially) MJ are both pretty shitty people, so it kind of fits.

Twitter

He's a longtime criminal and wanted to run the city. Plus I believe in some drafts he also wanted revenge for Walter Hardy's death at the hands of the city's mob bosses.

Attached: The Cat.png (696x533, 395K)

Sony isn't stupid, they won't touch prowler, Vulture, nor Mysterio. All three are way to hot with the MCU/Animated movie to be touched now in a separate spin off movie.

>Sony isn't stupid
Hahahahaha. Hahahahahahaaha. Imagine typing that. Imagine believing that, that Sony isn't stupid. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Are you ok little buddy?
Did you have a stroke?

>Sony isn't stupid

Attached: MV5BMjEzOTkzMTYzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTg2MDE3MQ@@._V1_.jpg (400x267, 34K)

>Peter Parker's love interest turns out to be The Vulture

Wow what a neat idea, shame we'll never see it on the silver screen

How many times has to be stated, user?
Nobody gives two craps about mary whore aka the town bicycle

To be fair Bonesaw never actually denied his husband made that outfit for him

>Stilt-Man
Could've been great ngl.

>Sony isn't stupid

Attached: XA_XA_XA.jpg (403x527, 254K)

>Written by Mark Millar

I would've wanted The Lizard to make an appearance as the main villain.
Imagine how that would go.

I bet he's look way cooler in a Raimi film.

Attached: usa_spider-man_chi_lizard_r_03d47378.png (600x600, 101K)

Bump

He's one of the easiest villain designs you can pull off and Sony still manages to fuck it up somehow

>Spider-Man 5 concluding the series
>Not making Spider-Man 6 the grand finale where he faces off against the Sinister Six
Who would've been in the Six Yea Forums?

I can already picture Spider Man 4 in my head...

Attached: lizard man.jpg (803x1200, 391K)

>Sony isn't stupid
I know you typed it out without thinking twice but good grief, user, get your shit together

Whoever the fuck is still alive by that point supplemented by the cameo villains from the start of 4. My picks would be:
>Lizard taking Ock's place as the mastermind
>Sandman
>Flash/Venom or Carnage
>Rhino
>Mysterio
>Shocker

SHOOOOCKEERR

Attached: black spiderman.jpg (320x240, 31K)