Moms vs Dads

Which side would win in a men vs women Survivor style episode?

Attached: Mothers and fathers.jpg (2041x940, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moms, as per television show rules

>Mom side has literal gods and superheroes

Trigon is the only powerhouse on the Dad side.

test

>has literal gods
Are you talking about Rose? The gems are jobbers

Someone have that pasta picture of differences in the all male vs all female stranded on an island show scenario went where the men were chill but the all women group was a mess?

dads only have 2 real viable options, and the moms got some SU characters so who the fuck knows they might be able to rip open time or some bullshit
they also have muscle woman

>The Flinstones
>The Jetsons
>Dexters Lab

I’m SHOOK that Cartoon Network(not Boomerang) is showing off these classic franchises on their social media. What a time to be alive.

I still think Simon(Ice king) should be in there.

Not sure if you are talking about this one but
>womens island
>they break down before deployment and burst into hysterics on the boat
>set up camp 100metres from the shore where they were left off
>'expedition party' gets lost for four days straight while the women at the initial camp sit and wallow
>got help from show creators as they rarely fished or got proper food
>Most of the women were trash but there was one girl who would have been the 2nd most valuable member on the Men's island, she was a born achiever

>the mens island
>they leap into the water and cheer as they swim to shore
>they plan, march straight to the other side of the island and find secure land
>they nearly killed each other but bonded and became stronger for it
>build structures, shelters, find water, food source, develop tools
>sit around the fire at night feasting on different food sources
>develop rafts and start farming the nearby seas with fishing nets

Attached: 1552081952915.jpg (2544x5624, 2.1M)

>mom side has petty warlords and sociopaths
fify

I actually think the moms would win, if those specific moms are playing

All of the women would job to Trigon and Abner

Dads have Marceline’s dad, a demon and ruler of the Nightosphere, probably the actual closest thing to a god.

These would fuck both sides. Don't trust demons.

Hunson and Trigon already overpower most of the Moms, barring Nicole with how cartoony her anger and power level is. This is the likely only real match-up that determines who wins.
The Professor can whip up random science stuff to win, Joshua's an Adventurer, but Carol and the Gems could take those down.
Minerva has an army of herselves to take care of the normalfags.

Attached: 1560699168533.jpg (235x314, 36K)

Greg would murdercock every mom and the dad's would win

Nicole isn't that strong. She just look powerful in her show because everyone else there is a pussy. And Trigon comes from an universe with a far stronger toon force.

Greg self-inserts are pathetic

Would Trigon breed with the moms?

Attached: 1468999563.jpg (1597x666, 316K)

What if they fuse?

Attached: 1402000458817.png (560x650, 176K)

It would take 3 posts to do the ladies side justice
>They reached the same beach three times. THREE. TIMES. They went in circles, and the camp just sat there and waited.
>They saw a crocodile for food, but none of them on the expedition team had brought any weapons. The EXPEDITION TEAM DID NOT HAVE A KNIFE.
>They set up camp after the expedition team finally makes it back, but about halfway through the show realize "Coconut beach" is not near any source of water or food and have to move.
>A pair of piglets come up to them and snuggle them, as if they're trained to be with humans. They actually leave the piglets behind when they move from campsite to campsite and then hey what do you know these two 'wild' piglettes followed them.
>They 'catch' a pig in their trap who is strangely docile when they grab it, but still manage to absolutely fuck it up by letting the damn thing go and it runs off.
>But that's okay! Because a day later they find it right next to their camp, "Sleeping". They were talking less than ten feet from it, but the pig doesn't wake up until all three of them tackle it.
>They ruin their jerry can that they'd been using for water because they thought sticking pork in there and burying it would keep it 'fresh like a refrigerator', actual words.
>They toss out said jerry can filled with rancid meat. They don't even attempt to clean it.
>Despite the fact they SHOULD be able to still manage enough water for everyone, no such luck, and hey almost permanently damage their organs because of it.

And I've already run out of room and didn't even get to the cans of baked beans they found in the wild.

>thought sticking pork in there and burying it would keep it 'fresh like a refrigerator'
If they were in Siberia maybe

One of the girls literally collapsed from dehydration and nearly died. Another one scalded herself because she took the cap off a boiling jerrycan, a cap that wasn't even on the can when they showed it starting.

You could probably tell them its Siberia in the summer and they'd ask where the polar bears go.

>you know realize the most competent characters in Team Mom are Wilma and Betty

Huh? Dexter's mom is right there.

I got you famalam

Attached: 1543868140514.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

Trigon and Abadeer break the scale. On Moms side the only big hitter is PD and maybe Minerva if she comes in with the brain upload field but thats it.

well it's a cartoon so the oposite should happen, of course the women should win!

>train one gender from birth to fend for themselves and survive in the wild
>train the other to be useless spoiled princesses who do nothing but eat sweets grow fat and cry all day
>gimp half the human race then wonder why we still don't have all the things we hoped from sci fi novels
>muh natural superiority
Well this is nice.

Women
>we ate all our suplies and got lost for 3 days on the island
>we caught a pig but we just couldn't kill it ;w;
>my fucking hand have wrinkles!
>actually dying of thirst

Meanwhile the men were already making a space station out of coconuts and palm trees

I feel sad for those piglets the crew gave them.

NEVER
FORGET

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Attached: women only company, what could go wrong.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Please elaborate on the can of baked beans...

>The talented female employees i had headhunted to achieve my utopian dream, a female only company with happy, harmonious workers benefiting from an abscene of men

Attached: avatar.jpg (540x477, 32K)

amethyst has a daughter??

it didn't work and she regretted it completely

Why is the ape man from Clarence here? I thought he was a mom's boyfriend. They have their own day now (the Friday before Father's Day. You leave out beef chews for St. Jackolas and if he eats them, you light the vape tree.)

Naw, the Gems are "moms" even if Pearl is the only one to act like one. Garnet is more of a "cool aunt" and Amethyst is pure older sister.

>they nearly killed each other but bonded and became stronger for it
Modern society doesn't get enough of this. I've had a very tight-knit group of friends for 15 years now and we've all either come to blows or been close to it because of serious non-drunk shenanigans, but then we talk it out and our friendship grows stronger. Only ONE person has left the group because of a cunt whom we warned him was a cunt, he didn't listen and she poked holes in his condom. Now he's a miserable person with trust issues, alimony payments and an unironically autistic son
Best part? We don't even ignore or refuse him when he calls one of us, we're still the beacon for whatever will to live he has left

That sounds way better than old boring swuzzletag.

Sounds like the crystal gems and the Homeworld.

Attached: maxresdefault(9).jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Shouldn't Princess Bubblegum be on the mom's side?

Wait they actually killed the piglet? How did they do that with no knives?

For that matter, Finn directly fucked a pillow woman and sired children plus Stormo being his genetic descendant

That was just a dream.

naw nigga, he lived, died, and saw Golb on his way back

Aren't some of the moms dead?

Lol nerd

Yeah but they are back for this super special episode.

But women always win in cartoons. How is it the opposite?

>expecting women to work together in peace
That's fucking retarded. Women and girls are often horrible in teamwork and would rather bitch and moan than be effective.

>t. only son with 4 younger sisters

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

My mom is in middle management and you wouldn't believe all the drama that goes down in ladies' bathrooms.

Didn't the men's side get in trouble for killing and eating an endangered alligator?

>thread turns into women bashing
have sex incels.

>ignores biology and gender norms
have sex, femicel

have babies, cunny.

Based

t. Femanon. Womanhood is absolutely fucking miserable, no idea why trannies are so fixated on becoming one

Trigon, Marcelines dad, and Jake are the a tier material for the guys, b tier are the professor, Chad and Greg, everyone else is below
Garnet, KOs mom and maybe Nicole are a tier, Finns mom and Pearl btier, everyone else is below.
It's a close one but I legitimatly think the moms would win fair and square, on the other hand most of the moms are unstable and most of the dads are idiots or dorks.
even tbqh

Fuck alligators.

Can a drawfag make this with the characters up top.

Why do you shitpost on Yea Forums when you don't even watch cartoons? Dads have a super scientist, a world-class adventurer demon hunter, the ruler of the Nightosphere, the ruler of an entire universe and focal point of multiple pagan/satanic cults, a couple of cavemen and a reality bending joke character.

The mom side has a cat with low level Hulking powers, a Taskmaster-esque superhero, a super intelligent doctor and self-appointed mayor of the last of their kind, and the Crystal Gems and their leader who started a universal war with herself because reasons. Anyway you look at it, the only characters that stand a chance on the mother side are the Crystal Gems and let's be real, they can't do shit unless Steven is there crying about feelings.

>stranded in the middle of the desert
>tells retarded husband to go get help
>sits inside car for 12 hours
>about to die of dehydration but is saved by a random guy
Why do people think Nicole would be useful in a situation like that?

Attached: Nicole.png (657x474, 329K)

Dilate

>implying that dexters dad isn't the strongest

Trigon is an extradimension shapeshifting reality bender inherently and his TTG iteration is a fucking meme. If TTG Raven can block out the sun then imagine what big dick Trig can do

If there's one thing I can expect Pink Diamond to do, is find a way to kill most of the people on team Mom, so I'm banking on Trigon's power and Utonium's intellect

better question, how is amethyst a mom? at best she is the cool aunt of the family. pearl and garnet raised steven.

I would smash Raven's brother to the far right.

Would you go to Mom island or Dad island?

HOT MILFs ON THE HOT BEACH

Attached: Nicole beach.png (1024x576, 683K)

Show us ur tits bitch

>Hey, don't take that Dad photo without m...
>Invitation only?
>Well can you check if one was sent to the center of the Earth?
>Oh. Ok then.

Attached: Tumblr_static_nergal_header_FIXED.png (600x769, 76K)

Where are the fanarts?

You sound incredibly resentful towards women, maybe you should __________have sex

Between Trigon and Marceline's dad I think the ladies are fucked.

...Trigon is what you get if you put all the devils in Hell in a giant pot and keep boiling until there is just a horrible black layer on the bottom.

The universe could not take such adorableness.

Dads have Murdercock

I'm pretty sure it was planted by the producers or some shit and they got shit for it

mommies for the milkies

The CG's are traditionally referred to as Square Mom, Bird Mom and Fun Mom (or Purple Mom).

In what sense does a multiple-galaxy cosmic empire which has proven completely unstoppable in the physical sense sound like it?

Daddies for cummies

Attached: 3B2C89FE-9A33-4236-AD2F-C3D7D8293DCF.jpg (634x808, 48K)

...I fucking love this.

>they can't do shit

Except fight a literal planetful of horrifying monsters for thousands of years.

my girlfriend has dumped our baby on me
she wanted to abort it
I convinced her not to but now she doesn't want to feed it doesn't want to hold it doesn't even want to see it
what do I do

Monsters that normal humans can beat with simple weapons, like sticks and rocks.

Force her to pay child support like my dad did to my mom until she went to jail.

I'm fucking sorry, what?
>Fred and Barney
The team's frontline soldiers and handymen, they do the hard work no one else wants to and keep their entire base afloat with ancient technology no gem can hope to hack.
>Professor Utonium
Created literal superheroes in his fucking lab, superheroes that went toe-to-toe with city-sized monsters before they even went to grade-school. He's the mad scientist making sure everyone has the gear they need to win.
>Dexter's Dad
The wild card of the bunch, the daredevil. You can count on him to do only one thing: be unpredictable. He may seem like a 50s era Leave It To Beaver reject, but beneath that milksop exterior lies the ever-pumping heart of an adrenaline junky who will challenge God to his face.
>George Jetson
The revenant. He may be fired a thousand times over, he may be defeated, but that is a mere annoyance for Jetson always stands back up and achieves his damn goals.
>Greg Universe
The Ultimate Weapon, the Cunt Destroy, the God-Killer, the Murdercock. Many names followed him over the years, but one thing is static: his continuing mission; to explore strange new females, to seek out new vaginas and eager eggs, to boldly cum where no man has come before.

>only like 20 planets
>"multiple-galaxy"
>get btfo the moment they meet a smart alien race
>"unstoppable"
SUfags are retarded

Dad Island easily. Betty and Wilma can make a home, but between the brains of the Professor, and the bullshit of Trigon and Abadeer, their island will be a full-fledged town at the very least. Granted, it'll be a demonic as fuck town, but I'm sure it'd still be pretty comfy.

If by train you mean "the forces of nature had each gender develop in a way that made our species procreate and survive", sure. Mother Nature is a real cunt, isn't she?

We read about such an article in English class.

>hey user i found a reality show
"Psssh those are all fake, the producers set it all up and the editors change the context of events. They're normie-tier garbage."
>hey user i found a reality show where the men beat the women
"Finally, proof that men are better! It's irrefutable, it happened on television."

>Psssh those are all fake, the producers set it all up and the editors change the context of events.
In the context of this you're actually right because the producers literally fudged the situation in the women's favor by leaving them food and """wild""" animals to kill, and yet based on your logic the producers ALSO made sure to tell them not to build basic structures and to get the shit kicked out of them by the weather, apparently to boost the egos of the men. Boy ain't that weird.

Attached: 1516508593797.png (333x345, 113K)

But Mom Island has half naked MILFs!

Look, bro, I haven't seen the show. But reality shows are shit, and using one as proof of anything isn't smart. I would say the same thing even if I agreed with you. They aren't trustworthy.

You do raise a good point. I could see myself risking the Mom island if it meant getting a chance to see some of the goods from Betty Rubble and Dexter's Mom.

Agreed. I don't trust reality shows either, but there's only so much meddling producers can do before things are just out of their hands. After all, I assume if they were fully in control of what was happening, they'd try to make each island as even as possible in terms of progress to keep viewers invested on which side has the greatest survivor. I don't think women can't function on their own because I'm not an incel, but I'm not going to pretend these women didn't fuck up either or that the men in general weren't more able-bodied thus giving them a natural advantage.

>tfw wilma and betty have been dead for millions of years

Who will be the leader of team MILF?

Attached: firefox_2019-06-18_19-12-13.png (408x331, 205K)

Attached: stevenuniversebeachparty-1280x600.gif (1280x600, 266K)