Boy MC cartoons are finishing up

>boy MC cartoons are finishing up
>all upcoming cartoons have girl leads
>the most recent toon with boy leads ended up being garbage

Are cute male main characters in western cartoons outdated?

Attached: kawaii mexicans.png (1440x1080, 856K)

They should have made more interesting girl characters then like pic related

Attached: eliza and frufru 2.jpg (8000x5895, 1.93M)

In the age of online fandoms, fanart, shipping, and lesbians, no one cares about guys anymore. Blame Steven Universe, and somewhat, Adventure Time for this.

>no one cares about guys anymore

Depends upon which sites you visit its the polar opposite on Tumblr where they have a Shota obsession

Yeah, but they don't care if he's MC or not

You have never seen the Voltron community have you that level of degeneracy debunks your whole argument

Jump off a duck, Murrlogic

I wish I was Val's dad

>people only watch V&V for the fetish fuel catering to the lolifags, chubby shotafags and for people with fine taste in women
So it’s basically Gravity Falls, but shit

Attached: 02E18CC1-7706-4CD8-BEFA-99A6036F1E16.jpg (2001x1077, 856K)

>fine taste in women
At least there's that.

Too bad this show's fucking BORING.

Attached: 1559701466369.jpg (900x1153, 69K)

It’s just because we’re in this awful garbage age of wanting to force female characters into main roles / action roles even when it makes no fucking sense. Hopefully when it backfires and things loop back around it does so with a vengeance

No. Ducktales and Three Caballeros do a better job in feeding the gap that Gravity Falls left behind.

and besides Yea Forums gets more fetish fuel from CotC, Harvey Street Kids, Star Vs, Amphibia and Owl House then they would from this show

Attached: frufru and eliza 1.png (5000x5000, 3.37M)

Why would any loli or shotafag give two shits about cartoons?

Mexico was such a shit concept to base a homeworld in even shit like Legend Quest had the common decency to at least travel all across South America and other parts of the globe

Mystical bullshit aside Mexico is literally a desert

Attached: brittney and marco.jpg (1139x701, 121K)

Not even just female characters DIVERSIFIED female characters you notice how they're now trying to phase out white female leads to get more of that diversity cred from Tumblr?

Attached: heinous and marco.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

that's where their fetish material comes from have you never been to Tumblr or /cm/

Attached: heinous and marco 1.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

You obviously don't know how many people are willing to sit through a boring wasteland like Vic and Val to get to the Charlene parts.

Attached: 1553862357616.jpg (1920x1080, 502K)

No, their fetish material comes from Japan.

There's those rumors with Owl House production issues, and Amphibia's full first season is getting dumped within the first 5 weeks already. Seems like the trend is already off to a bad start. Unless Owl House ends up being a surprise gamechanger, then I doubt anything will come from it.

Flower Scouts from Camp Camp seem up your alley WonderbreadAnon

Attached: campcamp.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Its even worse with most slice of life shows they're designed to be waifu bait.

Attached: brittney and marco 2.jpg (837x954, 123K)

Some western shotas can be very top tier, legend has it rivaling or even surpassing the eastern ones.

Yeah but on tumblr, their shota obsession is fairly a weird romance/sexual thing. So the only reason they care about little boys is for that wierd creep factor.

Well i'm now defiantly interested

Attached: Priss.png (291x548, 80K)

And other things that never happened.

Attached: 1560697185573.gif (512x512, 530K)

This is the worst fucking fetish I've seen in my LIFE.

How the fuck are you not banned forever.

This
Everyone knows Bimbo is better than Fucking Wonderbread

blessed image

But it already happened when Dipper became that shota of legend

That's delusional. Just as delusional as when people thought Avatar is better than any anime ever made. America takes a shot at making something like anime and suddenly it's the best thing ever.

The only western shotas that can come close to anime shotas are South Park boys and when Hiro Hamada was at his peak.

Dipper wasn't that popular in comparison.

this marco trap shit needs to end

Attached: 1558790498801.jpg (648x829, 133K)

South Park's character design is about as ugly and simplistic as it gets.

The South Park boys are adorable looking and perfect for merchandise.

Cringe and random avatar axe to grind.

He was pretty popular I think. And I meant more about subjective quality than anything else. Like I don’t know how you would judge it when I haven’t seen SP boys having much of a surge in Japanese art or anything.

You can sell any character as merchandise.

I didn't say anything cringe, and I used Avatar as an example.

Tumblr is full of weeaboo girls into SS?

Idiot.

>defiantly

OK?

>girls into SS

Waffen-
Allegemeine-
or
-Totenkopf?

Yes you are.

Except you did because you just said a random buzzword and acted like it made you right and went way further onto an unrelated series than was at all necessary.

I didn't say a random buzzword and I used Avatar as an example.

But you did for both

Straight Shota. In case you knew what I meant, but you were joking then I think they might just re-decorate them anyway. Some at least.

Where is your proof?

Why do I need proof but you don’t?

You're the one making the accusations here. So do you have proof or not?

Can't it be both?
Limber shota in snappy uniforms?

Actually you made the first one by saying I was delusional so it falls to you.

Ok, so you have no proof for your claims. Thanks for playing. Next time, try to ask yourself "what happens if I'm asked to prove this claim I'm making" before making the claim.

>okay so you have no proof
Right back at ya, sorry for beating you so easily, not that sorry though

You made claims. You failed to prove them. You do not contest this. Therefore, you lost.

What's with this gross trend of cute girls? Is it pedo push to normalize child sexuality?

My claims were ones that didn’t necessarily require quantifying though, yours did for saying they were wrong.

They did require quantifying, which you were unable to do. And then, backed into a corner, you suddenly tried to bring this back around to something I said earlier, even though you had previously not addressed it.

You lost.

Valentino is fine but Victor is complete trash. He's like Rigby but with no redeeming qualities.

Sure, why not?

Attached: Asian Nazis.jpg (460x276, 22K)

Explain how a totally subjective statement requires quantifying before saying you “won” which obviously hasn’t happened.

You made claims and couldn't back them up (didn't even try to back them up) and then you tried changing the subject, causing you to lose the argument. The end.

I would say close but you weren’t at all, literally didn’t even address the thing I said. Oh well.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: hourglass.png (613x396, 206K)

Valentino has potential.

Attached: Possessed Valentino doing pushups.png (1008x560, 584K)

Guy cartoons died with Regular Show. Bro bro bro bro bro aside it had an entirely male main cast which has been rare this decade. Everyone who worked at the park was male.

you don't need to be cute when you're a CHAD

OP is a faggot

Attached: 1534372551661.png (1057x597, 460K)

Well screw TV nowadays. It's all safe corporate bullshit created by the lying government. What we really need is an TV version of Violette1st that's disruptive and meant to make fun of our shit western society

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 19K)