Can we have a chaotic thread?

can we have a chaotic thread?

Attached: takinom_wallpaper_by_diamondheart31_d2jc0mx-fullview.jpg (900x491, 54K)

This show had one of the best boys vs. girls episodes.

Ok , I will make some sexy fan arts of Takinom , but the red version for sure .

How?

Of all the major tcg related shows Chaotic would probably be my ideal one to live in. Purely because there is no way in which some apocalyptic event could be triggered because there's no magic involved and no way to bring anything from Perim into reality. Even if there was none of the tribes would work together and I can't think of anything they would want.

Nice

those damn season 2 desings

As a fa/tg/uy I really hope the reboot is good and becomes popular. I am sick of Magicucks flooding the board.

I'll give you a bump, OP.

>boys scanning monster girls to transform into them later
I wish this was better than it were and took off.

It just seemed like a fun game too, it's basically full dive vr

has there been any news since the interview?

I wonder what would happen if someone died in the real world while their copy was in Chaotic? Would the copy just be stuck there forever? It honestly wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. If I remember correctly Chaotic had a place to eat and as far as a place to live I can't imagine it would be too hard find a place to live in Perim. You could even live fairly well working as a spy for whatever tribe you prefer.

>Guy vs Girl to prove which gender is better
>Guy uses all female monsters and Girl uses all male monsters
I forget who won but at the end they realized they didn't prove anything really and no lesson was learned, the whole thing was played for laughs basically

Post your favorite cool thing/moment from the show/game.

Attached: 1450258790202.jpg (1150x466, 68K)

I loved both the lineless artstyle and later anime style of the show

Which tribe did you main?

ALL.

That one dude in a wheelchair had his pre-accident Chaotic counterpart trapped in Perim for several months or something. And Sarah supposedly did stakeouts for days-weeks to get certain rare scans. So yeah, you could probably live there indefinitely if you were okay with probably never seeing your family or the earth again.

The real question is wether you still age in Chaotic/Perim. If not you could just port over at the beginning of each morning directly after returning as a form of back-up based immortality.

Did you like Forged Unity?

it was perfect

I could never get past the main premise. Humanity found an alternate universe full of sapient species with their own advanced civilizations and politics, why is the only thing they're doing with it is basically a children's e-sport?

I remember an episode where Sarah and Peyton explored a magic time travel cave and got turned into a toddler and geezer respectively. So time still has an effect on people, magic time cave fuckery or not.

Attached: 1494647852945.jpg (633x368, 41K)

because it was cool

Which would you choose?
>a really cool game
Or
>muh super-serious business

never played the game only watched the show, but if the game was real in the way it is in the cartoon I would main Tangath Toborn

Attached: my boy.jpg (1680x1050, 289K)

Oh yeah, your right. It would still work as a good pseudo-extra life system though.

Those things aren't mutually exclusive you know

Look at the modern internet and tell me that again.