What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: x-men_regression_through_the_ages.png (2006x1150, 3.08M)

Why are you comparing a middle-schooler's doodles to Jim Lee?

Why are you comparing a middle-schooler's doodles to Jim Lee?

Say it with me class:
IKE PERLMUTTER
He's in charge of Marvel comics, and he is a known cheapskate. He hires writers and artists as cheaply as he can, and he laid off the bulk majority of the editorial staff years ago. Perlmutter is the reason Marvel has taken a general nosedive in quality over the last ten or so years. Anything, literally anything else is smoke and mirrors thrown up by people who want to push an agenda. ALL of your ire at Marvel should be directed at this man.

Soul vs Soulless

Rogue is just a recolor of Meryl from MGS.

A lot of things, well, writers actually:
>Austen
>Weddon
>Rosenberg
>Fagtion
>Bendis
>Memender
>Lemire of all people
Hell, even Milligan run wasn't good.

I have to blame editorial too for the shitty management.

this.

MAKE X-MEN GREAT AGAIN.

>Why doesn't this cover art compare to this dumb doodle to a what-if book
Anyway it's because Ike and crew had to hamstring the X-Men for cinematic synergy and the fact with Status Quo they have to repeat the same 5 storylines despite the fact they solved the inequality problem 9 times now

Attached: House of X.jpg (527x810, 69K)

>What went wrong?
You made a thread comparing the art of Jim Lee with the art of a literal who that was used in a What if story

I was wondering if this would come back after somebody else made a thread about that cyberpunk X-Men one-shot.

>What went wrong?
You.
For comparing Jim Lee and the art of a What If story with Yea Forums pandering

Attached: file.png (983x929, 513K)

It's a actually double page spread from Lee's last issue.

And Wolverine looks like Troll from Youngblood

Attached: X-Men 11.jpg (540x407, 69K)

is the pic on the right published by marvel? that art is horrendously shit

Attached: Rogue Kitty Dancing.gif (316x240, 2.95M)

Fuck are you on about? Perlmutter being a cheap asshole has been an incredibly well-documented phenomenon for years. The guy fishes paperclips out of the trash to save money. He's a looney.

>Telling the truth about someone being a cheap and incompetent is now political talk.
Even IF it were a lie it has nothing to do with politics ass hole. The quality of both the writing and art of the "current" x-men comics are atrocious and cheap as fuck.

>The quality of both the writing and art of the "current" x-men comics are atrocious and cheap as fuck
Unlike the writing of X-Men comics in the nineties, which totally wasn't a borderline incomprehensible mess of tie-ins and crossovers with a near-constantly rotating cast of writers who pick up and drop plot threads at the drop of a hat.

Robot Beast is the only weak part.

Attached: tumblr_muc25arDPQ1r2gmgjo1_1280.png (1000x1000, 1.4M)

Lee is a completely overrated hack. Not saying right is better than left there but you're really not doing yourself any favors by vaunting le LINES man.

You ok, user?

What's with modern artists and tactical bodysuits?

whats the problem in the animation industry? the gender and race gaps? the wage fixing? the sexual harassment cases? the lifelong debt many students are in? .no . none of that. i think its the little cartoon boy . i dont like the shape of his face

when did cable become batou from gits?

fuck off libtard

Tacticool shit leftover from the 2000's where superheroes look like G I Joe with less color

Jim Lee's art is pretty overrated. What the fuck is going on with Psylocke's spine

>movie synergy
>they are retarded 90sfags who think it looks cool
>they are retarded SJWs who see it as a way to cover up female characters

>they are retarded 90sfags
> boring body suits

Shit may have been garish, but at least it had flair

Attached: NastyBoys.jpg (1161x826, 327K)

Yea but modern 90sfags have no flair they just remember "hurr tacticool!". I'm talking about John Malin and his type rather than actual 90s artists

It's just some Yea Forumsmblr faggot that's interning at Marvel right now. They're mad because they get called out for their shit.

>expecting Yea Forumsmblr to know shit about comics

I LIKE IKE

Are these drawn by the same fag who worked on the cancelled IDW GI JOE?

Attached: salvo.jpg (791x1200, 226K)

That looks like shit.

What is up with those LEGS?!

>obese soldier

The artist just wishes he was Masamune Shirow

Attached: sitterson joe.jpg (648x1000, 168K)

Are you serious right now? You people worry way too much about artstyles to notice what's really going on in the industry.
And I'm not even in it.

Good artists these days either work off commissions online or get poached by the videogame/movie industries. There's not the money in comics anymore to make it worth aspiring to enter.

I actually like the Transformer here, his people not so much. Probably because with he former he's having to stick to a model

I remember this book now. That Asian guy beats snake eyes right?
Also, cute nerd girl but is that guy missing a leg?

looks like something egoraptor would draw in '07

Giannis Milonogiannis is dope. He's got a book called Old City Blues that's worth checking

Attached: 6cea0488e41c0eefda1d41ac46b11f3b.jpg (773x1176, 189K)

Left looks like shit too

This

>b-but, muh Jim Lee!

The girls posture alone is enough to call it shit

I'm looking forward to Cyberfrog more & more.

Attached: giannis-milonogiannis-x-oohywqpgip1w8z427o1-1280.jpg (1240x1754, 1.08M)

Even the male forms are fucked up, just look at Gambit's gimpy leg.

Why does Beast keep getting more ridiculous?

Why, so you can jerk it to EVS's aggressively mediocre artwork?