Start a Spider-Man countdown with the number 4 after widespread public interest renewell in the classic Spider-man film...

>Start a Spider-Man countdown with the number 4 after widespread public interest renewell in the classic Spider-man film trilogy
>Have such little communication with your artists that one of your main cover artists accounts, who also did work for said film trilogy, tweets out a supposed teaser for this Spider-Man 4 project
>Number 3
>Say its not Spider-Man 4
>After building up an expectation and through miscommunication faux-confirm it, immediately denounce it
>Now nobody has interest in your shit comic project and its compeltely dead in the water

Legitimately what the fuck is wrong with Marvel? Why are they always so fucking stupid?

Who the fuck starts a countdown with "4"? How did they not see this coming?

Jesus christ they're so fucking incompetent.

Attached: file.png (1080x1469, 863K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?ei=8eAHXY-5FPSv0PEPj-Kv6AY&q=https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/status/1140409811185668096&oq=https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/status/1140409811185668096&gs_l=psy-ab.3...18800.18800..19663...0.0..0.111.111.0j1......0....2j1..gws-wiz.2dzKfdsoxj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they got their comic project trending so it msut have worked pretty well.
What's the last time that happened? Secret Empire?

Absolutely nothing and no one said it was anything Raimi related. Raimifags are genuinely entitled, delusional and insane. This is the fucking PS4 Spider-Man skin all over again.

Or you can just admit you’re fucking retarded for ever thinking there would be Spider-Man 4/Raimie Spider-Man project in the first place.

You Raimitards are fucking tumors. You don't read comics. I'm glad your population is aging out.

I read plenty of comics, user. Just not a lot of Big Two shit.

I read comics. Where's your argument now?

Alex Ross literally did.

Attached: file.png (666x264, 42K)

> How did they not see this coming?
they did, thats exactly the reaction and buzz they want it

Yeah but now the actual project is going to be fucking dead on arrival because its not what people want, you idiot.

You're still a tumor. Feel better?

I'm sure it is, fucko.

>>I'm sure it is, fucko.
Are you a fucking moron for real? In what world is marketing one thing, and then delivering something else, going to work out?

People saw it, expected Spider-Man 4, its not Spider-Man 4, so now people dont give a shit what it is. Thats the opposite of marketing, you've actively caused people to lose interest in your product. Thats fucking retarded. You are retarded.

>raimifags are really this delusional

Attached: 1552921982045.jpg (428x424, 16K)

user its not being a raimifag to realize that hyping something up as one thing, and then saying it ISNT that thing, is going to actively hurt that project instead of help it.

Now all people know about it is Marvel fucked up, accidentally caused a misconception, and 90% of people who saw the teaser are disappointed and dont give a shit anymore. Thats awful marketing. They've damaged the project.

Similar to the "GOING TO CHANGE COMICS FOREVER" shit with the Legacy covers that ended up becoming the biggest joke of the year.

You're never getting Spider-Man 4 regardless lmaaaaaoooooooo

Can Cebulski just stfu? Nothing he hypes ever lives up to it.

Okay.

I dont really care.

Shut up Raimifag.

This fucking level of smugness is typical Marvel. They'll never see a red cent from me ever again.

Shut up retard. Not everything has to do with your piece of shit movies that ruined comics in the first place

>want to talk about how incompent Marvel is as a company
>all i get is pure unadulterated seething.

He was just hashtag bandwagoning. That happens in Twitter all the time.

The problem is he's an official marvel artist, so he shouldnt be doing that kind of shit.

I knew this was Yea Forums but this many children in one thread? wow

>[Deleted}
For what purpose?

Attached: t0344445.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Amazing people though it was Raimi related at all

>fantasticfags and raimifags got btfo at the same time
KEK

raimifags are cancer incarnate

a new spider man comic book will come out in 4 days?

Even if you don’t like Raimi’s movies, it’s inarguable that people care more about them than Spider-Man joining the Fantastic Four for the fourth or fifth time.

>being this delusional that marvel is at fault here in anyway

It literally had the hashtag #MARVELCOMICS for fuck sake.

...Okay, and?

You're aware movie/tv sequel comics are a relatively common occurence, right? I mean Marvel has done it in the past with shit like the X-Men cartoon.

>After building up an expectation
>not what people want
>marketing one thing, and then delivering something else
>hyping something up as one thing, and then saying it ISNT that thing
Absolutely everyone with brain thought it was comics related thing because it literally has hashtag #MarvelComics.
How delusional can you be?

Nobodies saying it wasnt a comic you fucking retard.

All we really know is
>It's a countdown that began with 4
>Alex Ross is excited about something

What else do we know?

Honestly fuck marvel because they knew what they were doing. With that being said, there is clear interest in Spiderman 4. Sony is doing a lot of multiverse shit now, so I could really see them making more Raimi movies with multiverse used as an excuse for why there are so many spiders. Hopefully they will see how people reacted to the tease and see $$$ to be made. And its not like sony hasn't discussed everything I just said before.

oh it's not a ff cross over with spidy?

It's something no one is gonna suspect, not Spidey 4 or F4-related.

>marketing one thing
who the fuck said we were getting a Spider-Man 4 continuation comic you assblasted idiot, Marvel or the internet?

MOTHERFUCKER PREDICTED THIS

Spider-Woman ongoing? Spider-Man One-shot with a lot of writers on it?

>widespread public reinterest in Raimi trilogy
>starting a fucking countdown for Spider-Man with the number 4 instead of 5 or 10
>Playing coy about it being "something nobody would expect"
>Alex Ross' tweet

They knew exactly what they were doing and its a stupid move.

>quoting his own posts

If were dumb enough to think it wasn't a countdown you have only yourself to blame.

They are gonna retcon One More Day

>Spider-Woman ongoing?
Spider-Woman x Captain Marvel marriage annual

raimifags btfo once again

>widespread public reinterest in Raimi trilogy

Provide evidence for this. Every tweet I saw recently in regards to Raimi's movies was something like "Oh yeah, I remember those films. Muh childhood.".

Did you AT LEAST read the tweet?
Bloody christ, you are retarded

>actually pretending the entirety of the shit with the PS4 game and Spider-Verse didnt happen

Okay, retard.

Did you, faggot?

Attached: file.png (750x1334, 914K)

>not the raimi font
>not the raimi spider
>Spider-Man + the number 4 could only mean Spider-Man 4 after a decade and nothing else
>even though Marvel has been doing twitter countdowns for a while
ah yes

What is that Alien 3 comic that adapts the William Gibson script into a miniseries

>Marvels post was around noon
>this is at night
So we're just gonna pretend he wasn't getting excited and jumping to conclusions like everyone else had been for hours?

HE FUCKING WORKS FOR MARVEL, user.

THIS SHOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED.

HE

WORKS

FOR

THEM.

but it did and you're and idiot

>im the idiot for pointing out how someone who works for a company being so uninformed on the workings of said companie for immediately upcoming projects despite his position as doing artwork for nearly dozens of their books in some capacity is gross incompetence on every single level

Could you look past your seething over Raimi for a minute, i want to talk about how retarded Marvel is, mousefag.

Absolutely seething mousefag

get help

Rent free

SEETHING, rent free

It is ok kid, i just forget not everybody is a gullible idiot like you. But hey, at least you can pretend to know shit on bloody Yea Forums

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190617_153955226.jpg (849x720, 359K)

user are you pretending to be retarded or what.

What does that tweet have to do with anything?

>>Say its not Spider-Man 4
Stop being greedy, Peterfags
You already have him everywhere in the MCU, and even in Spiderverse

MCU only has Miles though.

Oh god that was a fucking disaster.

He's a terrible EiC.

>Jesus Christ they're so fucking incompetent.
Hahaha. They are doing better now than they have for years. Don't be so angry that they baited and got you, hook line and sinker.

How many Spider-Man books are Marvel currently publishing? Amazing, Symbiote, Miles, I think there could be one more. Maybe some crossover happening with all the titles?

Misunderstandings are ALWAYS the fault of the advertiser not the consumer.

This isn't an opinion that is fact.

>Don't be so angry that they baited and got you, hook line and sinker.
And im not going to buy their fucking comic because i have no interest. Good job, galaxy brain maneuver.

>with a brain
This is you backpedaling.

I love the Raimi films but only an idiot would think that Marvel was going to do some sort of Spider-Man 4 project. Grow up and wait for the little cameo in the next Into the Spider-Verse. It’s probably some Spider-Man & The Fantastic Four thing which will be great because Spidey & Human Torch work great together.

Were you going to buy their comic anyways even if they started the countdown with "5"?

No they have prowler, Miles is only in a Sony film.

>It’s probably some Spider-Man & The Fantastic Four thing which will be great because Spidey & Human Torch work great together.
Read again illiterate faggot, Mister Samurai said it wasnt.

Not him, It has the Alex Ross image that everyone was using to shill this as a raimi-verse continuation yet explains clearly why that wasn't the case.

Maybe if it was something fucking interesting, user.

A Spider-Man 4 comic would at least be interesting, just to see what it'd be. Some cookie cutter run of the mill 616 shit? Fuck off with that, im tired of it.

Damn marvel is really gonna suffer by losing the 10 Raimifags that don’t buy comics anyway

Oh so you're also retarded.

The image people were using was sposted by fucking Alex Ross on his twitter with the tweet saying "#SpiderMan4", thats why people were posting it, because he posted it with that hashtag. Nobody fucking thinks its new art, its obviously from Spider-Man 2.

>10 raimifags
Go to the tweet and start scrolling. Its also just bad PR in general and now whatever its going to end up being has been completely overshadowed by this misconception that Marvel allowed to happen. They shot themselves in the foot.

I honestly thought it was another Spider-man/Fantastic Four series, those are gold.
>Raimifags BTFO'd again
Kek, don't you guys remember the massive mess Spider-Man 3 was? Raimi was so tired of Sony and Marvel bullshit at the time.
Anyways, a Raimi's Spider-Man comic adaptation would be kino.

Attached: 1558915135815.jpg (416x369, 12K)

It has nothing to do with the fantastic four. It was a 4 day countdown.

Most of the marvel interns don't read comics and couldn't name the members of the fantastic four if pressed so they foresaw no mixup when starting to shill a MARVEL project with the number FOUR despite it having nothing to do with THE four.

This is yet more proof that marvel/Disney need to stop hiring the little Jewish and Asian offspring of their janitors and need to just focus on hiring people via fake names and bios with only their COMICS related knowledge and experience listed and not a single inclination as to their race or gender.

They'd end up with all white dudes and a few poos who know their shit.

Cebulski impersonated a Japanese writer/artist to make extra money. Comic editors are held to lower standards than the regular folk.

>I'm retarded despite the fact that you're intentionally not responding to anons tweet because you'd look retarded
You seem to be very dead set on calling everyone else retard. I didn't even have a disagreement with you I literally explained to your retarded ass why user posted that.

Hang your faggot ass and fucking stream it you insufferable fuck. You aren't telling me anything about Ross I wasn't aware of.

Yeah, it sure failed to generate attention.... wait....

Disappointment leading to apathy is never good "attention".

No, they have Miles, it's just they made him albino.

>le any publicity is good publicity meme

Yeah they generated attention for a fake fucking project, good job retard. How does that equate to sales of the real project that nobody actually cares about now?

Why do you retards keep saying this. UHHHHHHH MAGIC 4D CHESS MOVE DDDDUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah how does it equate to fucking sales though, dipshit. People arent going to buy something that was advertised as something completely different.

You absolute brainlet. Now they KNOW something is coming you moron, time will tell if it actually relates to sales.

Holy Shit Based Marvel is doing a comic adaptation of Spider-man 4 AND Amazing Spider-Man 3?!

Attached: D9SdXvyU8AAae2V.jpg (2048x2048, 327K)

It's a comic, even if it was a crossover of all versions of Spider-Man, naked, having a pie fight with Donald Trump and Batman, it wouldn't have topped 100k sales. Comics almost never sell outside of their niche regardless of twitter trends.

BUT THEY DONT FUCKING CARE BECAUSE ITS NOT SPIDER-MAN 4, YOU IDIOT.

THIS IS THE EXACT KIND OF FUCKING SHIT THAT LED TO MARVELS SALES GOING DOWN THE TOILET FOR HALF A FUCKING DECADE.

MOTHERFUCKING T H I S

Attached: No, it's Marvel who is wrong..jpg (480x360, 18K)

Then these people clearly had no interest in your product in the first place, they only had interest in a product you were never selling.

Yes, the company is at fault. This is their job, they fucked up.

>people who weren't going to buy this comic now aren't going to buy it
You're legit retarded.

And yet doing that still hurts you because now all people give a shit about is that you were retarded and fucked up the marketing.

When people talk about whatever this is, they'll go "oh i thought it was going to be Spider-Man 4"

you're retarded

>absolute retard still doesnt understand how miscommunicating your marketing campaign leading to widespread misconception will hurt your product even if most people who saw it wouldnt buy it anyway

Never, ever ,ever, EVER touch any kind of sales or advertising related job position ever in your entire life. You are a retard.

How is he wrong, mouseshill?

announcement of Marvels 1000, Hickman X-Men, Fantastic Four returning

To be honest, Raimi has said that he would have been interest to make more spiderman movies but hollywood doesn't really like him.

Have you ever had a job? The boss doesn't go around informing every worker of every project.

do you even know what that means? learn to use memes

What's wrong mindless consumer? Didn't get what you wanted and now you're throwing a tantrum?

Good advertising builds hype among fans not doubt among suits that there is or could be hype. It also doesn't lead people to two different conclusions (S4 or S/FF crossover) neither of which are true.

As was said above, this is like when they treated variant covers like a major announcement and people were boarderline pissed after being made fools of for expecting something substantial.

You lack proof of this. Ignoring that consumers can't possibly make a mistake because they aren't the ones with the message to deliver is, however, proof that you're uneducated or just very bad at advertising. The customer is always right, particularly when it comes to marketing.

>Didn't get what you wanted and now you're throwing a tantrum?
>mindless consumer

Attached: file.png (680x445, 618K)

Batman 50. Action 1000. Detective 1000.

It is when the people giving you attention wouldn't have otherwise.

>Calling someone a mindless consumer because they're specifically not consuming mindlessly
Legitimately what did he mean by this.

Attached: rw93e8gf79111.png (1000x1000, 280K)

And what if he is?

That's not the reaction advertisers strive for.

The "fake project" literally only ever existed in your head.

Yeah sure worked out well for Marvel the past half decade, not like their sales totally didnt go to shit for that exact reason or anything.

Hi Tom.

Moviefags don't buy comics.

>attention that leads to no sales is better than attention that leads to sales
Lol what?

Are you the genius behind this gem too?

And Alex Ross' head, and the heads of apparently thousands of other people enough to make it trending on twitter.

So? These non-comsumers stayed non-comsumers. Literally nothing.

And yet it was only put there via the suggestion of poorly thought out advertising

You fags would readily bend over if it was Spider-man 4 and thank based Marvel.

raimifags were never into the comics

Yes, but you're also ignoring the consumers who are fans of the Raimi movies who now have no interest, consumers who see Marvel as incompetent because of this, and most importantly, the fact that media coverage of this has now been entirely overshadowed by the Spider-Man 4 misconception.

This is the definition of bad publicity.

...Because its something i want?

How exactly am i a mindless consumer for calling them incompetent for fucking up a marketing campaign and miscommunicating the product, which now makes me not want their product?

Thats the opposite of mindlessly consuming, you retard.

It's that Ross has some assistant running the account. He doesn't see it or give a shit. So the assistant often posts images related to trending topics. But yeah the tweet did give that impression

I could see that issue breaking 100k, everyone loves a good pie fight

What about comicfags who were into the raimi movies, dumb dumb?

Probably not I only really liked the first two

Proof? Way I see it, the faggots who claim raimifags don't read comics are the ones who don't read comics.

Anecotally, i grew up with the Raimi movies and they (and the PS1 game) were what got me into Spider-Man comics.

Because of how easily you thought the product was Spider-man 4. Did it ever occur to you that it could've been to something else? Of course not. Now you're blaming them for leading you on.

First off, given that theres been a noticably high uptick in Raimi shit the past few months, and the presentation of for some reason starting a countdown with the number 4 as some big Spider-Man comic reveal, interpreting that as Spider-Man 4 is easy (its why thousands of people did, dumb dumb).

Second, again, how is that being a mindless consumer.

I remember getting into an argument with a raimi fag and he straight up told me he didn't read comics and I shouldn't bring them up

>this thing that specifically backs up my stupid retard argument definitely happened, believe me guys
>i know its just one guy, literally just one specific guy, but please believe me

Kek okay sure.

Attached: R3yBUDR.jpg (823x823, 70K)

I guess Ross's account retweeting the hashtag and posting art from the Raimi Spider-Man 2 intro made people jump into conclusions but it's just another Comic event. So now the hype is back down.

This isn't car manufacturing, retard, it's comics, which are a niche product with a relatively steady consumer base and minimal competition.

>now the hype is back down.
Classic Marlel

OP you're very dumb.

Literally doesnt matter, you dumb fuck.

>given that theres been a noticably high uptick in Raimi shit the past few months

a few seething raimifags on twitter don't mean shit, every time new spider man is in the spotlight there's suddenly raimi threads and videos so other raimifags can have a safespace from normies who praise holland

Have you considered part of the reason comics are still so niche as an overall medium is because one of the two biggest publishers in the entire western industry is regularly embarrassingly incompetent and pulls this kind of shit regularly?

>ends at 1
>one more day 2 electric bugaloo

Or maybe physical media is dying as a whole and most people consider spending $4+ on 10 minutes worth of entertainment a ripoff

Well obviously the whole medium clinging to archaic forms of distribution and running business that should have died in the late 80s is a massive part of the problem, but this type of shit only further cements it, doesnt help any.

He is right though, Alex Ross posted a raimi based image alongside #spiderman4
How is this so hard for you to get?

and let's not forget the guy behind the alex ross account is some paki who's only job is to update his twitter

google.com/search?ei=8eAHXY-5FPSv0PEPj-Kv6AY&q=https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/status/1140409811185668096&oq=https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/status/1140409811185668096&gs_l=psy-ab.3...18800.18800..19663...0.0..0.111.111.0j1......0....2j1..gws-wiz.2dzKfdsoxj4

I mean you could check yourself, his account had that tweet on it. The archives werent quick enough but google was.

Attached: file.png (666x264, 38K)

Marvel suxs

I literally said that.

>user posts art
>user responds he's retarded why would that make fans think a raimi continuation
>I explain why that would make fans think it's a raimi continuation
>user tells me I'm retarded
>other user claims I think or thought it was a raimi continuation. This also deems me retarded.
>you tell me I don't understand the very point I've made

All I said was Ross's account posting raimi shit would lead to casuals thinking either a comic or (more retardedly) a movie being made. That's all. I correctly clarified and everyone agrees yet thinks I'm retarded and still wrong.

Dumbass:

What widespread renewed interest? The raimitard PS4 suit?

Oh no, I think it's pretty arguable. Particularly if you're talking about people who actually buy comics.

>there are people who actually buy comics

Attached: b231.jpg (571x289, 64K)

>people who actually buy comics
So, like, thousands out of millions?
Considering most of the response to the teaser was about Raimi Spider-Man, yes, I would argue more people care about those movies as opposed to War of the Realms or Venomverse or whatever other event of the month this is building to.

thanks for outting yourself

A comic that reverses One More Day somehow would be the one thing that would blow the fandom's collective minds.

HEY.

RETARD.

YOU'RE MISSING THE FUCKING POINT HERE, THE POINT IS HE TWEETED #Spiderman4, NOT THE FUCKING ART.

does anyone read modern comics?

But I didn't miss that point...

Yes you did fuckstick because you keep going on about "muh art muh art muh art"

The absolute STATE of the Big 2 at the moment

>Maybe if it was something fucking interesting, user.
lmao we don't even know what it is yet, there's literally no difference

>expecting anything good from Marvel in the year of our forgotten forsaken dead lord Anno Domini 2014 + 5, 2016 + 3, Dark Orange God Era.

not an argument

What could Marvel possibly do that would be more interesting than a Spider-Man 4 comic?

Legitimate question. Only thing i can think of is what Life Story is already doing.

Star Wars and Marvel cross over.

>What could Marvel possibly do that would be more interesting than a Spider-Man 4 comic?
Undoing OMD?
Spider-Man 4 would've been about Peter having an affair with Black Cat while being maried to MJ and the Vulture, (who we already got and couldn't be topped) that's hardly worth 10 years of hype

Attached: F2497AB8-23CF-4C4D-8B2C-3DBEBF045135.jpg (1024x1587, 109K)

BACK TO FORMULA

Friendly Neighborhood, Venom, upcoming Absolute Carnage event, Life Story mini.

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SACRIFICED?

Attached: RUSTLED.jpg (258x297, 7K)

Yeah, a video game or an animated movie would be more hype for Raimiverse 4.

Spider-Man: Four More Days

>4 more decades of shitty spider-man
I can't wait

Says motherfucking who? I started reading the spider-man comics after the Raimi flick came out, then went back and read the essential volumes. Had been reading spidey for 15 years and then on and off from there. I would have never been interested in the comics if it wasn’t for that film.

I would have even expected a new season for this spiderman.

Attached: images (4).jpg (362x524, 28K)

>Alex Ross
Cause obviously THAT moron knows what hes talking about

>This meme again
user have you ever read a miles book? Or do you see ned and ganke and think "OMG MCU PETER IS JUST MILES"
god this shit infuriates me as a milesfags,

>that
>smug
You guys are just looking to be offended, eh?

Raimi was ready to do more but Sony wouldn’t give him the time to do it properly

Are you retarded?

>Buh buh buh buh no u
Retard

Do you even know what you're arguing anymore? Sincerely.

What are you doing?

BUNGA BUNGA UNGA BUNGA.

Im mocking you for being a retard, dumb dumb.

Have sex.

Seething. Rent Free

cringe
based

Who starts a countdown at 4? Seriously fuck Marvel for even going there knowing full well the implications. It's not FF, it's not Raimi related, they can shove it.

I just wanted to see a new spider-man by raimi my nigga and toby my little peter parker and marvel fuck with my nostalgia once again i was actually thinking on buy it but FUCK YOU MARVEL

Attached: 4102272_3.jpg (630x630, 51K)

reminds me of this old gif

Attached: spiderman goblin leet3028.gif (720x480, 1.95M)

Someone sounds a little fanny frazzled

Please let this be OMD No More Amazing event Marvel. I'll buy a million copies myself

>"Now nobody has interest in your shit comic project"
>Makes a thread about it
>A long thread
>"no interest in your shit"

BAITED SO FUCKING HARD

This thread isnt about the comic its about the company, retard faggot.

It’s insane think that a teaser with a 4 is a sequel to a decades dead film franchise.

are you that mad? you got baited and u getting worked just like the company wanted to.

they even got on worldwide trends, mention on various platforms and everyone wants to know what the project is.

get baited and rekt more /pol/tard

>they even got on worldwide trends, mention on various platforms and everyone wants to know what the project is.
No, now nobody doesnt give a shit because its not Spider-Man 4.

Also,
>being obsessed with /pol/ to the point of inserting it into conversations where it isnt relevant

OBSESSED

SEETHING

RENT FREE!

The death of Spider-man? again?

This thread is embarrassing.

The amount of entitlement raimi fans have is mind boggling. It's not the Raimiman font, trade dress or look. If Ross were working on it, he'd say nothing, put out a generic blurb about how he was excited to work on this new project, or post some new art. He wouldn't dig up a piece old enough to fucking vote and randomly throw it out- that was the Puerto Rican social media kid he hires since he doesn't use computers (or, in fact, like anything new).

As annoying as you all are, you're a tiny contingent and you don't buy comics. It wasn't a tease, because they don't have Raimiman on the brain like you do. They don't really think about Raimiman at all.
As for "why start a countdown on 4", the countdown goes Sunday to Thursday, which is new solicits day.

>Oh oh it's bad pr I won't buy
Don't fucking pretend you know anything about PR, you fucking goons. Or that you would have bought anything.

I wish

When people started posted threads here I assumed it was just a fantastic four comic thing. Mainly because all I saw was a picture of spider webbing with a 4 and spidey and the ff have a long history together.

I saw no reason to assume it was a movie thing, they don't announce movie shit like that.

Well, the idea is that it would be a comic adaptation of the SM4 treatment/script.
Despite the fact that that story would be Sony property and have fistfuls of licensing issues such that the closest thing that either the Raimiman or the ASM films have come to appearing in a comic aside from promotional material was being obliquely referred to as a gag in Spider-Verse.

I mean, it was always such a dumb idea. They just got themselves worked up, and they want to blame marvel instead of acknowledge their own stupidity.

>t. seething retard who thinks having 500 words makes him look smart

This, I just thought it was a Fantastic Four thing
Hell, it might still be since it's a countdown that started at 4, which is admittedly pretty odd

You talk like a dipshit.

>Legitimately what the fuck is wrong with Marvel? Why are they always so fucking stupid?
The folks at Marvel are just out of touch with their fans, which will be their downfall. Case in point: this whole debacle. I think they shouldn't have made the teaser so unnecessarily vague. No shit people would automatically assume that they're making a 4th Sam Raimi Spider-Man movie who starts a countdown on four? What I'm wondering is why would they advertise something as basic as Spider-Man joining the Fantastic Four. Didn't he already do that?

How could people freak out and be genuinely angry about such nonsense?
Is this the outrage culture or the manchildization of culture in general?

You are a dipshit.
What on god's grey Earth would I be seething about, you logic-free idiot?
I didn't want a Raimiman comic or an FF crossover. I'm winning on all fronts here.

Why would anyone think of a 17 year old movie?

It's weird to me since the only legacy raimi spider-man seems to even have anymore is just "ironic" racism/sexism memes.

Like:
>Uncle Ben: Don't trust niggers peter
>Oh wow, how did raimi get away with it.

That's the legacy of the original spider-man movies now

SEETHING mousecuck

It's very common these days for old movie franchises to get sequels. Star Wars Terminator The Shining and such.

Did Raimi cuck you or something? I'd take Raimifags over Slottfags, Spencerfags, MCUfags any god damn day of the week. Spider-Man comics more often than not are fucking garbage

Fuck off Raimifag

Seethe more, manlet

Attached: 1BFC91FD-540A-46F3-8BD8-596C6F95B99D.jpg (1077x1332, 655K)

Wait, dumbasses thought this had anything to do with a Raimi project? How fucking stupid do you have to be? The logical conclusion was that it was some Spider-man/FF thing, be that a team-up, spidey rejoining the team, or a Spidey/FF book. But Raimi's Spider-man 4? Where the fuck did that come from?

It will be revealed that there have been four Spider-men

It came from Alex Ross, dumb dumb.

Yes! Dumbasses did think that! Why must intellectuals such as you and I suffer such foolishness??? Do you want to meet up and we can stimulate each other with robust conversation regarding Spider-Man and/or FF? Tell me, which iteration of goblin is your favorite? Should Peter be married to MJ or or an alternate timeline or clone of Gwen? What features will the next high-tech spider suit have?

>conversation regarding Spider-Man and/or FF?
Sure, I loved his stint with the Future Foundation, but since he was replacing Johnny, it seemed kind of odd. Johnny and him have such a good dynamic, and that was missing. Bit of a lost opportunity there. Dunno if I would want him on the team proper, but I've always liked him as a regular guest star type deal. Then again, Slott is currently writing the F4 book, and while I didn't hate Slott's run as much as some, I'd still rather he stay off Spidey for the foreseeable future. Hundreds of issues is more than enough, regardless of quality.

>which iteration of goblin is your favorite?
Hobgoblin. Kingsley, specifically.

>Should Peter be married to MJ or or an alternate timeline or clone of Gwen?
Neither. Having him remarry MJ seems regressive, though I'm not really opposed to the idea, and getting back with any version of Gwen would be even more regressive. Black Cat is, obviously, best girl. Dating MJ while having the occasional love triangle/romantic tension with Felicia is the ideal dynamic, though obviously that can get pretty stale if played out too much.

>What features will the next high-tech spider suit have?
That was more Slott's MO than Spencer's, so I don't really see him doing the whole high-tech super suit thing again anytime soon beyond the occasional one-off made to counter some villain of the week. Having him basically just be Iron Man-lite is pretty lame and one of the things I'm not to big on regarding his MCU suit. Gadgets, sure, load up on them gadgets. Super suit with an onboard AI and a bunch of features? Eh, not so much.

There are people here who are exicted about a comics adaptation of a movie

Attached: camel.png (130x95, 35K)

How do you adapt something that doesnt exist, brainlet.

You faggots fell, hook line and sinker. All this damage control is pathetic.