Jesus christ does this bitch ever stop complaining?

Jesus christ does this bitch ever stop complaining?

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-153805_Chrome.jpg (1480x720, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_UjEOg2Su4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>French AND Asian girlfriend

Literally never ever.

Gotta love how they made an entire episode dedicated to "CHILL, BITCH!" Ladybug kek she got totally exposed

Not until Astruc will stop treating her as Jesus incarnate. Which is never

Are the English subs out yet?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_UjEOg2Su4
Half assed subs tho

I dunno, do YOU ever stop complaining, bitch?

who the fuck is this?

Attached: 20190617_163148.jpg (245x379, 55K)

Presumably Desperada, from one of the as-yet-unreleased episodes.

>when you cant even release the episodes on a consistent order where you dont get tangled in your own references
What a mess

It has nothing to do with the writing, it's just because of the fucked up schedule.
Like the pigeon guy that was still loving pigeons in this ep when he was supposed to love rat instead after Timetagger

So, timetagger is supposed to come after this? Does anyone have any idea on what is the correct order?

There is no true order beyond the general timeframe of Season 1 -> Season 2 -> Season 3.

>there is no true order
This is only a s1 meme. Ever since s02 there clearly has been episodes and references that indicate progression of the plot and character introdcutions like

Reminder that, if Timetagger is any indication, Lila is essentially going to be the Miraculous Anti-Christ.

Attached: 1559738102146.png (850x850, 512K)

I wanna breed Marinette

She could akumatize me anytime. I have a bitch chick fetish.

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-171513_Chrome.jpg (1480x720, 273K)

Hopefully her nagging will drive Chat to "play for the other team." He's far too beautiful and charming to be wasted on the female.

Attached: curves.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

God I wanna fuck that catboy.

>skeleton with song themes and spanish name
>Dia de los muertos trope
>every single time

Even his robot ditches him to talk with another A.I.s. After so much shit, it would be a miracle if Max wasn't akumatized.

Next episode is this thursday, but apparently isn't hers.

Man I like this show,but I can't stand it cause just hate the French so much.

It's going to be Reflektdoll.

>sorry Max, but my dad said Im not allowed to play with niggers

What did they meant by this?

Attached: 20190617_214926.jpg (458x388, 64K)

Sweet!

This should be where Ladybug is given her formal introduction to Mayura, since the summary is that Reflekta has backup.

>Hey Max, you see I’m really busy in this moment and I really want to play your game, but if you don’t find anyone to play with, then why not make work on some visual tweaks? like adding skins or working on the layout aesthetic, it will make your game more appealing and I’m sure you will find someone to play then!
Was it that hard?

Lady Wifi looked specially hot this episode. Did they do something with her model?

Attached: 20190617_222532.jpg (304x391, 70K)

Attached: 20190617_222244.jpg (325x384, 65K)