Where were you when Amazon saved Cape Kino?

Where were you when Amazon saved Cape Kino?

Attached: 1547295323286.png (630x1200, 995K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOEmHPEAJ-I&feature=youtu.be
cbr.com/the-boys-tv-karl-urban-reveals-huge-change/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In all my life, I never thought I would see the Boys of all things getting a series

This gave me some hope of seeing a Crossed live action someday. Maybe a Section 8 animated series too.

Hope they don’t tone stuff down too much

This shit annoys me because Superman no longer has a firm basis as a superhero, what with his movies being shown up by Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Shazam. He's no longer as prominent of a symbol and is constantly criticized even by his own company.

This evil Superman shit has worn itself out. The Boys is basically more Batman, and god knows we have had enough of him.

Bitch, please. You're going to hate it.

From the trailers they've shown. It looks like they're trying to be as edgy as possible

Attached: D9R-TyYXkAIPUCC.jpg (1807x2048, 816K)

I'll take edgy over safe and sterile any day of the week.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOEmHPEAJ-I&feature=youtu.be

It looks like absolute shit. Wow!

Attached: Boys01-003 Kopie.jpg (1920x2950, 1.39M)

Keep in mind they've been working on making this thing long enough that Simon Pegg was actually the right age to play Wee Hughie.

as gay as i am i dont want to see kyle getting railed by beuno execlente

peggs like 40 noiw man
i know he plays his father in it

>Wee Hughie is American
I beg your fucking pardon

Terrible

Yes. Everyone knows he is too old now.

How could they fuck up this so much?

neverminjd i read your comment wrong i literally stated the obvious

Karl Urbans beard
His terrible Cockney accent
Mothers Milk being physically unimposing
The Frenchmen looking like some inbred Turk
Wee Hughie being..... a fucking yank???

lest we forget
the female is the only fucker with the V serum in the boys

>Hughie with american accent

thanks God, this is a show I wouldn't watch with subtittles.

Attached: 1559607618473.png (405x405, 153K)

>seth rogan
after preacher im more than fucking skeptical

All of The Boys quipping like capeshitters.

Really??? Fucks sake.

>the female is the only fucker with the V serum in the boys
What? Wasn't The Female dosed with knockoff Compound V?

yes karl urban said they dont have any powers to make it more "the little guys v the big guys" but they have their own secret weapon hinting at the female actress

really?

there i fouind the article thing for you guys
cbr.com/the-boys-tv-karl-urban-reveals-huge-change/

YES REALLY

geez, they really blew their load on Good Omens huh

we cant have Section 8 without Hitman first
with DC Universe app being a hit i can see it happening one day

Attached: Hitman_Vol_1_11.jpg (500x768, 97K)

Hahahahah.

Of course they will.

This is going to be hell. Torture.

>ywn be in the alternate universe where they got a young Matt Leblanc to play Tommy in a Hitman TV series

Attached: 1549603511701.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Even if you're having surgery

Eh. People who haven't read Ennis' hate letter to super heroes will probably have a laugh.

>Karl Urban

How does a guy play fucking Dredd, Bones McCoy and Skurge the Executioner and now fuckin' Bill Butcher without being suited to any of them?

Syfy is interested in making a Lobo Krypton spin-off Tommy could show up there MAYBE.

Ye wee fecking gobshite.

that is a fucking quality cast but i cant help but think his accent wont sound right
i know hes not actually irish but hes got to have some of that boston ring right hard to tell when its just words with out slang

"Eric Kripke -- our creator, our showrunner and sort of head writer -- really wanted to present a story about humans with non-super abilities taking on the elite 1% of the 1%."

Confirming once again nothing good can come from someone with that name.

Maybe I'm wrong but he always sounded like he had a Boston accent anyway

That's actually an improvement, I thought the comic was gonna be like that, but then they were just as superpowered as the capes.

Like thugboy's terrorist cell in Empowered, using tactics and military weapons to even the odds

Attached: badassnormals.jpg (730x936, 272K)

The odds were so even that a single super turned them all into tiny piles of ashes.

Kripke? From Heroes?

>cbr.com/the-boys-tv-karl-urban-reveals-huge-change/

>"That's probably one of the differences between the comics and the series," he said. "Eric Kripke -- our creator, our showrunner and sort of head writer -- really wanted to present a story about humans with non-super abilities taking on the elite 1% of the 1%.

>"It's representative of the little guy taking on The Man. So, at this stage, none of us, none of the The Boys, have superpowers or are enhanced by Compound V.

>"Well, except for you..."

Welp this cant be called an adaptation anymore, is just its own thing. We may as well call it The Guys.

I haven't even finished reading the comic but besides Hughie's GF death , I recognize almost nothing, where is the trip to Russia or Teenage Kix or or the Butcher fucking an Angry Madame Director of the CIA running gag ?
Am I still not far enough or are the Amazon Prime guys doing their own thing?

They are taking a shit that clearly belong to them, and not Garth Ennis.

Is that spoilers for Empowered or for the Boys?
The supes in The Boys weren't as impressive, being overpowered by a plane

it's not really a spoiler for Empowered, I think Thug Boy reveals it in his first appearance.

That's a damn shame, I mean the comic is not perfect by any means but I really wanted to see how they'd do some of the stories Like Tek knight's whole arc specially the epilogue and Love Sausage x Wee Hughie team up

Meh, I prefer the 3-issue (?) Super Duper story over Tek Knights whole arc tbqh.

Urban isn't nearly smug enough to play Butcher

>Amazon saved Cape Kino
Did they release the Snyder Cut?

I have no idea. The only Kripke I know is the one from TBBT.

From 'Heroes'? Hmmm.

In fairness. There are no perfect adaptations.

Attached: boys-comparison.jpg (800x577, 103K)

In fairness, you can tell they didnt even try.

>Normies don't know what the fuck is going on
>Fans of the comic realize how much it sucks

Why even bother? And was that fucking Hayley Joel signing at some convention?

As much as I love Tommy, him and Jack Knight will probably never get an adaption since their stories are so self-contained with an actual ending.

sin city got close

Wily Pete is kind of in his own ballpark though, dude is scary strong considering what he did to those other superheroes.