Pewdiepie on Marvel movies

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7mc3TygO4
Do you agree with him?

Attached: pew.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IDEOqR9--qQ
invidio.us/watch?v=Zv7mc3TygO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this was made a year ago, why are you posting this?

These are the kinds of threads you get when you accept Yea Forums shit here.

i'm all for banning live action.

The fact that he makes a video about it when he is not a journalist or a movie critic means he cares and likes them to a certain extent. A person who really hates MCU would just completely ignore it.

What about a person who loves movies and is sick of this shit killing them?

youtu.be/IDEOqR9--qQ

Attached: DhZixbcW4AY-Td9.jpg large.jpg (1023x674, 98K)

You act as if there weren't literal decades of bad movies before the rise of the MCU

Who even cares about a guy who can't even reach 10 mil subs before some paki corporate shitbox

I don’t know who this is, but the name is familiar. Who is he and what has he done that will make me hate him?

Strongly agree. But I’m willing to make faggoty nu-Yea Forums explain itself.

He's an e-celeb who popularize that shitty yelling in your ear like your on fire pander to as many kiddos as you can by playing games lets play youtuber.

you know the mods will ignore the report.

Who gives a shit? He's a professional buffoon.

You do, since you posted.

>This
(108215198) BTFO

Cares? Yes. Likes? Maybe not. You can care about something without liking it.

To find out what people think about what he says in it. Why else?

What's your sub count?

He makes videos every day, and I think he was just talking about the most popular movie in the world at the time when he was looking to churn out a quick video.

What's your sub count?

Imagine caring about subcount.

Tell that to He brought it up.

>I don’t know who this is, but the name is familiar. Who is he and what has he done that will make me hate him?
Beloved internet commentator, he has a show where he reviews internet memes among other things.

I'm not gonna watch the video but I disagree with it just out of principle.

I guess he doesn't like alot of books, tv shows, or movies since many of them follow the heros journey and basically the same thing every..single..time.

He needs (you)s to live and to shitpost, why else?

>e-celebs advertising their own shit

Attached: 1.png (900x900, 689K)

>I'm not gonna watch the video but I disagree with it just out of principle.
typical MCU drone.

he has one of the biggest channels on youtube, you really think he would post a video on this slow-ass board to hype up a video from a year ago?

Whats that about? I am not going to give him views.

What seems more likely, the biggest content creator coming to shill in a thread with less than 40 people, or OP wanting to shitpost about how much he doesn't like the MCU?

Neither of these tell me shit. Can you be a little more specific?

It has more than 4.5 million views already, yours won't make a difference. But if you really care, here's an invidio.us link to it, you can watch that without giving him any views.
invidio.us/watch?v=Zv7mc3TygO4

Fuck you and your E-celeb OP

We spoonfed you enough asshole, if you really care to know just watch a few videos.

Didn't this guy inspire a mass shooting?

Sarcasm aside, it was a weak take that showcased an overly simplistic view of films.
His complaint was that Marvel movies are all the same based on the fact that they're all about people who have superpowers and eventually fight a supervillain.
He thought people were stupid for getting excited over Infinity War, a massive crossover event featuring characters that they were interested in.
He was confused by the idea of people looking up to superheroes in general.
These are pleb tier opinions, and he lacked the nuance to expand upon them.
It's a micro-brain take gussied up as a macro-brain one.

There's a lot of things I've seen on Yea Forums. A thread related to Pewdiepie of all people is something i'd never think of seeing but here we are

Is this faggot still making videos?

He's not wrong though.

Fuck you and fuck your thread OP.

Why wasn't this thread deleted on sight?

Attached: 1540647332500.jpg (473x360, 8K)

>lol they are all the same
what people who haven't actually watched the movies say, almost every one has it's own genre (war movie, sci-fi, space opera, thriller, high fantasy, low fantasy, heist, comedy, ect)

>A person who really hates MCU would just completely ignore it.
That's more of an apathetic approach.

He certainly isn’t right.

The irony of an MCU drone calling others plebs.

Pleb recognize pleb, bro.

I've seen a few marvel movies.
I am not convinced they're terribly different. I don't hate them, I don't think they're bad.
But what I've seen of them is not particularly unique.

They take place in the same universe, so they need to be somewhat consistent in tone.
They can’t be too different, but that doesn’t mean they’re formulaic.

Not sure if I'd go so far as to call them formulaic.
But I can see how someone might strongly dislike or even hate the marvel movies.