Cartoons Never Told You This

Her pouch is NOT for you to ride on

Attached: KangarooPouchRide_3881.jpg (300x200, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/twC_C4_kJaA?t=6s
cracked.com/article_17185_7-awesome-super-powers-ruined-by-science.html
cracked.com/article_20241_6-awesome-superpowers-that-would-suck-in-real-life.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You enjoy being a princess? Then I hope you enjoy living in Castle that smells like open ass 24/7 due to no indoor plumbing, being married to someone old to be your father or worse being married to your cousin and giving to an heir so damaged that it can create a war of succession or give rise to Communism.

Attached: 12MoanaPrincess.png (2000x911, 2M)

I mean, if you bone Tiana then you'd at least have jazz music.

I wouldn't try to attempt a 3-point landing unless you like having broken bones and shredded ligaments

Attached: spider-man3.jpg (620x398, 39K)

Every prince is in their late teens or early 20s, unless they were a father at like five or six, the age gap isnt that extreme.

Also which princess married their cousin? I like listing off the children cartoons with incest in them.

Arrows hurt like HELL. Even worse is that contains a shitstorm of bacteria. If get hit, get to doctor NOW.

Attached: WolverineArrows08.jpg (418x439, 48K)

Broccoli tastes good

>Being yourself is a terrible idea
>Popular kids are cool because they have people skills
>Nerds are actually assholes
>Trying to sleep with someone under false pretenses is technically legally rape.

Well of course if you're a channer,being yourself is a terrible idea,kill yourself ASAP

Marrying your cousin would probably be better than some stranger twice your age

>hey guise
>so didnt you no
>fiction is not real life
>blew ur mind
>thoz mushroms mario ate is actually drugs eksdee eksdee
>and squidward was so depressed he killed himself aahhaha #relatable
youtu.be/twC_C4_kJaA?t=6s

Attached: Poignantdeconstructionofchildhood.jpg (1024x436, 43K)

>"hehehehehe......hey Brain, remember that time I got cockvored by a kangaroo?"

Being invisible ain't as cool as it sounds. You'll go blind and that's just the tip of the iceberg

Attached: invisible-woman-display-1.jpg (1400x700, 120K)

Hey everyone! user wants to marry his cousin!

>and that’s just the tip of the iceberg
Kay.
What else would happen?

Never imitate William Tell. You're more likely hit the person than the apple that's on top of the head

Attached: william_tell_told_again_-_plate_08.jpg (700x784, 101K)

Go make a shitty YouTube video about this instead and stop shitting up and already shit board.

cracked.com/article_17185_7-awesome-super-powers-ruined-by-science.html
cracked.com/article_20241_6-awesome-superpowers-that-would-suck-in-real-life.html
Go suck on goat balls

but no cartoon ever shown non kangaroos ride in a kagaroo's pouch, except sometime really small critters/elfs that wouldn't go deep in the sweaty part.

>cracked dot com
No thanks

I can see it now
"TOP 10 Things Cartoons NEVER TELL YOU!!! (Number 1 will SHOCK you) NOT CLICLBAIT"
Slap on a edited thumbnail of a character with giant eyes and a wide mouth being shocked and you're golden.

Then go watch Memoirs of an Invisible Man a deconstruction of being invisible

>cracked

Is this someone spamming some YouTube Top10 jokes or "insight" or something?
And why bring up invisibility for Sue? Her power comes from barriers that block the light, not her physical body being translucent which is what causes the blindness.

Closing yourself to outsiders can bite you in the balls big time

Attached: Daxam_001.jpg (200x200, 18K)

No it's a deconstruction thread.

Try not to make friends with weird homeless people. They are genuinely mentally ill and will probably try to stab and/or rape you.

Attached: Pigeon_Man,_episode.jpg (512x384, 149K)

Using the "hero card" to justify and carry your sociopathic tendencies can backfire on you in the end. Either the real hero takes you down or a far worse villain takes you out.

Attached: tumblr_pt1tqduHvL1us17mz_1280.png (1280x720, 792K)

Civil War showed an epic beatdown Captain America inflicted on The Punisher

Not all Legendary weapons are immune to age.

Attached: 869376372397b13b8d3e5492a68897e5.jpg (417x600, 55K)

That's the whole point you cunt
I fucking knew it, fuck off Wong.

>being married to someone old to be your father or worse being married to your cousin and giving to an heir

So mother and son seems okay for you,hmmph AccelΔX !L0SDp/ebGk

Attached: Heritage.png (584x456, 140K)

That one is.
Also steel is steel, genuine Ulfberht blades just need a little TLC and they would be good to go. The reason they don't do this is they are historical artifacts.

Attached: 2008_CSK_05426_0039_000().jpg (1315x1695, 171K)

David chose to call himself Wong for a really stupid reason take your complaints to him.

Much as we love seeing this costume, prepare for exposed pubes at best and crotch friction at worse.

Attached: Psylock.jpg (750x750, 388K)

>cracked.com

Let me guess, #1 in each of those articles is "DRUUUUUUUUUMMMPPPFFF!!!"

Asian pubes

not that guy you're mocking but they're published in 2009 and 2013, you tell me.

There was a steady decline

Girls really ARE icky
t.Janitor

Bump.
Like flight powers? I suggest you wear goggles unless you enjoy splatted bugs on your face

Thing in fiction is not like thing is real life. Wow so shocking.

Someone with energy manipulation powers can easily fuck you up, getting hit by them will usually result in a quick but agonizing death.

Yeah, there's a lot more mucus

>AccelΔX !L0SDp/ebGk

What the hell is this shit? Your tripcode?

It's weird how they flattened out the 3D princesses.

god brave girl looks so weird

>AccelΔX !L0SDp/ebGk
did you have a stroke?

Retards, look who made this thread

The poor idiot is trying to sound smart parroting some random facts he found somewhere in the internet, don't burst his bubble, this thread is lame enough at it is.

>deconstruction threads are apparently bad
It's a joke thread, user.

Guy did you know that wait for it,Supermna isn't real?

Shocked, right? I know I am.

Childen's taste buds react more strongly to bitter tastes than adult's do, so broccoli does actually taste worse when you're a kid.

Kids not liking broccoli is a meme.

Lion King

Blame evolution for that. Back in our tree-climbing days, wild plants contained a shitload of toxin, thus our taste buds were the first line of defense

>implying these are bad things at all

Chafed crotch is an unpleasant sight, friendo

A lot of the predicted problems from a lot of those powers only occur under the assumption that use of the powers is "all or nothing", and that the user has no control over intensity.

Thank you glad someone else remembered.