Post your predictions. I unironically predict that Aang will be black. That katara will be white. And zuko will be gay

Post your predictions. I unironically predict that Aang will be black. That katara will be white. And zuko will be gay

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jobs.netflix.com/diversity
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108211956
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The kyoshi and northern water tribe arcs will be unbearable

even more retconned lore. 28% more gay insertions.

They destroy Zuko’s character.
Iirc he said he hated how zuko was so popular.

>It will be better than everyone expects but still not good enough.
>Norms will not latch on enough for it to get to a finale
>None of the girls (or guys) will be cute enough to be accurate to their roles
>Racial “accuracy” will be the most important thing, moreso than good acting or resemblance to the characters
>Some bad CG

I expect asinine changes to incorporate Korra into ATLA because Bryke are egotistical fucks.

There is no way a Netflix series will have good enough cgi or choreography for a live action avatar

It has literally everything against it.

>Katara will be white
name one piece of media that is trying to be "progressive" that has changed a non-white character into a white character.

He just wanted replies.

Aang is black
>WE
>WUZ
>AIR BENDERS
>EN SHEIT
Katara white
>BLACKED
Zuko gay
>Flammers as Flammers

The shitposting will be stupendous

Attached: 43B30926-9FAA-4BDB-908E-C54AAAA28487.jpg (920x534, 291K)

Dr. Strange's the ancient one.

I tend to look at it this way, if the show is good, great the show is good. If the show is shit it just becomes more dank Korra/Comic hatebase memefodder. Either way, I win.

the atla movie

not him but iirc the actual live action avatar movie did that.
They're gonna tone down Sokka's charm by a lot and make him more of a loser orbitter or maybe even fag him up.
I have a feeling they're going to make Toph black because of her demeanor and how much more advanced she is compared to the others.

that was more of disney trying to collect china bucks. changing him to be a women is the progressive part, i guess.

All main characters get aged up a few years so they can get away with edgier shit
Characters will be changed to either be gay or trans
Sokka will probably die in Season 2 to make it more mature
Random “adult” themes like introduced for no reason, water/firecest most likely

:thinking:

Attached: Noah_Ringer.jpg (438x696, 109K)

Aang is neither white nor Asian. He’s Airbender. We don’t even know if physical traits in humans manifest themselves the same way in this fantasy world. Personally, with Aangs big and expressive eyes i’d say a white kid would portray his fantasy race the best.

Zuko and Azula’s backstory will include Ozai molesting them

It will also need to be WOKE so they're going to show off Fire Nation oppression in its colonies and have the gang #resist.

That’s actually good, show more of the Fire Nation effecting people, as long as it isn’t a drumph parallel i’m onboard 100%

I am too, but given the trend of garbage on Netflix it'll most likely end up as drumpf drivel.

>Make Toph black
I could see some bullshit with Toph because she comes later.

Execs are real scared to run a show with NO black people at all.

all male characters will be one of those:
evil
incompetent doormats that are walked all over by womyn
old and soon dying

Ty Lee and Aang will be bi
Azula will be gay
Sokka and Zuko will be constantly bullied made fun of and humiliated
Katara will be even bigger bitch and also the driving force in the story
Ozai will rant about gays women and (((white lotus))) being behind everything
Zuko will get rekt in 3 moves in the last agni kai and katara will clearly take the win

also orange man bad

and many other wonderfull things

Here's your Katara bro

Attached: ec43575e84b07d9054d94782713b0d74[1].jpg (600x399, 35K)

Not as brown as i’d like but unironically better than going full Starfire.

Attached: 160947B2-D3C1-4969-96F7-523303FF010C.jpg (800x450, 72K)

>zuko will be gay
We all knew already since he never fucked Azula or the titty prostitute, not even Ty lee the whore and istead picked the man-face girl

Why would he hate Zuko? He's the best character in the show

>Post GOT world
>Netflix adaptation
If Firecest ever stood a chance, this is it.

Attached: 7379C68F-1E45-4619-B0F3-3ADA73DE88C4.jpg (797x1004, 55K)

>No mention of flaming faggots

Attached: 46456457.png (1111x1079, 943K)

>zuko will be gay
Brings a whole new meaning to the term "Flaming homosexual"

>make zuko gay
>pitting korrafags against zutarans
I predict a great war is coming

They already said all the characters will be asian. The brown ones probably filipinpos because barely any Inuit actors.

He didn't want him to be the best character in the show.

he wated Katara to be the best character

>white washing
user, that's wrong think. They'd get crucified if they did that. Zuko won't be gay, just trans. Azula will be gay and it'll be revealed that her repressed homosexual feelings for her close friend Ty Lee is why she's evil.

This show is never going to be made, it need too much CG to be viable.
For comparison Game of Thrones was super expensive and that show is mostly people talking inside castles with Dragons showing up once in a while in every season.
Avatar not only has a giant floating six legged Bison as a recurring character but the whole story is them traveling all around the world and every animals is some kind of weird mutant.

Attached: 705a981a4072babdc763ecf22cb26a99[1].png (1102x1500, 1.26M)

>The show will never be made
I can only hope

>Post your predictions
how does it feel to see everything you love being shat on?

Great salt mines are opening once more user. The shipping wars will be nothing for what is coming, the salt will be heavy and the rage intoxicating. This isn't even go to stay on Yea Forums. No, this will burn throughout Yea Forums as a whole, and it'll be beautiful as faggots who were once enemies wage war together as allies against even bigger faggots. Wait till you see Zutarans and Kataang's working together against Korrafags, and godforbid when the waifufags come with rage in their eyes. Netflix will burn, user. They'll all burn.

user...

Attached: 6a1afc8d57592715a75bde02e0eee345.png (723x768, 984K)

>Zutarans and Kataang's working together
Nothing will make me work with a Zutaran sub-human.

>Mfw they go with watercest instead

Attached: giphy(2).gif (288x162, 1021K)

Wait and see, user. You'll finally have a common enemy, an enemy you both despise more then each other. This has nothing to do will love or comradeship, but mutual hatred greater then you feel for one another.

this and
>10% trans

Didn’t stop them from making that crazy expensive green eggs and ham cartoon

>Didn’t stop them from making that crazy expensive green eggs and ham cartoon
First time I heard of this.

>I never thought i’d die fighting beside a Zutaran
>What about... a fellow ATLAchad?
>Aye, I could do that

This.
If they properly try for a faithful adaptation which doesn’t look like shit, it’s easily going to be the most expensive show in history

I can only imagine it will be poorly animated or we'll see very little bending. And i expect there to be someone "confirmed" gay, probably Ty Lee and Azula due to the popularity of that ship.

No way it’s more expensive than the One Piece show that’s confirmed to be the most expensive television production ever.

Ho ho ho this little fligger's mind is going to explode my dudes

Attached: wq10EppUU5ikmHrG5CyZh9LUvKiiXGmiQnJdVGtSOFA.jpg (496x767, 94K)

literally the live action avatar movie ?????

What's with the cop?

What the fuck am I looking at?

Ozai will have the hitler mustache
Admiral Zhao will look like Trump
Mai and Ty Lee revealed to be a lesbian
Azula gets redemption arc by getting blacked by Sokka
Sokka is black btw

dubs confirmed

Uh oh

There will be a prominent BMWF relationship. That's practically Netflix's trademark nowadays.

it going to suck.

Same dubs confirm confirmation

I predict it will be a pile of shit, once again exposing Bryke as the hack writers they are.

Standard Netflix checkboxes for diversity and inclusion

Attached: 1524182903520.png (113x120, 23K)

This series exists to pander to Zutarafags. Just watch. It will end with this pairing, so they can deflect criticism like they did with Korra.

Attached: Screenshot (32).png (1600x846, 1.22M)

Zutara is gay, but not the kind you can hide behind.

>Standard Netflix checkboxes for diversity and inclusion
Netflix is a company that admits they will only hire people for their race or they are gay. jobs.netflix.com/diversity

You underestimate tumblr and twitter.

tumblr is dead

Kinda but most of Tumblr transfered to Twitter

did elliot rodger draw this

If you love ATLA as much as I do you'll not even give the Netflix show a chance, just not watch any of it

Depends. But we’ll know by the cast listing if it’s even worth a thought.

Azulademption

Almost certain, assuming it’s good enough to get that far.

I’m expecting azula to be written like a female role model fighting sexism instead of the power hungry psycho she was in the show

Oh no no.
I love ATLA, and this will be complete shit and that’s exactly why I WILL watch it.
The potential for shitposting is unfathomable, each episode promises to be a grander disaster than the last, every baffling departure from the source material story it’s own shitstorm and each failure to live up to the original dissected in real time by every corner of the internet.
This franchise has been coasting on the good will of a cartoon which ended 11 years ago producing nothing but spectacular flops since. I was certain that both the Shyamalan Movie and Korra were final nails in the coffin but this zombie franchise keeps coming back for more punishment and I couldn’t be more excited.

Do everyone a favour then, pirate it. Don't give Netflix the viewer numbers.

Yeah if it’s shit (likely) i’m going full scorched earth on it. Memes galore. This is gonna be fun.

no it ain't

A live action remake of Avatar the Last Airbender with creative freedoms.

That worked wonderfully last time didn't it? (and they don't even have the same budget this time)

>Racial “accuracy” will be the most important thing, moreso than good acting or resemblance to the characters
well, they tried casting ability over apperance in the last airbender film and it didn't work out so well for them

basd on his clothing style he's pretty clearly meant to be tibetean.

Attached: 1559982081667.jpg (620x523, 34K)

Aang will be black
Katara and Sokka will be latino
Sokka will be an incel
Toph will be a lesbian
Zuko (and the entire fire nation) will be white, after he gets redeemed, he'll apologize constantly and profusely for the sins of his ancestors

>no pebble dance
>tomatoes instead of cabbages
>appa is trans
>bumi is a drag queen
>waterbenders bend their piss

Attached: rtyry.gif (500x200, 997K)

Trojan horse /pol/ threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/3
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108211956

I predict you will be offended no matter what happens.

CONSUME

Unironically he’s not allowed anymore.
We’ve regressed to a point now where having a character who is archetypically “bad” show signs of complexity is politically seen by retards as a statement that “the other side” is right.

If you imply that everyone is redeemable (one of the major points of the show) you challenge moral superiority

Why are they doing the one that everyone liked, and has a huge chance of pissing off fans with anything they change, and not just cover a different Avatar entirely?

Attached: literally me.png (672x777, 255K)

Have you played Four Elements Trainer? The one true sequel to ATLA.

Everything after the show has ranged from mediocre to shit, so I expect the same clunky writing from the comics and Korra, like the following:
>contrived drama and plot twists
>derailed characters
>already meh romantic subplots made unbearable
>continued retcons of Avatar lore, for some reason
and of course
>plot points altered or exaggerated to highlight the #relevant current issues

There is a possibility that it won't be all that bad though:
>adaption specific detours from the plot, could be interesting if handled well
>chemistry between actors could steer new interpretations for relationships
>M. Night's failure puts pressure to at least make it look right
>Netflix budget usual decent, so good costumes and passable effects
I thought Netflix's Series of Unfortunate Events was okay, so who knows

This is the second most hilarious moment of that movie, with the water tribe making whale noises before the battle being the fumiest.

>they will shoehorn Korra lore into the series
>Smeller Bee will be trans
>Ty Lee and Azula will be bi
>some episodes that were in the OG series might not appear in the LA for budget reasons or time constraints
>the dialogue of the LA series would most likely be an almost word for word copy of the OG series kinda like a Disney LA movie
>they might change a character's race entirely. Not likely, but possible
>they will include a lot of unnecessary development for the characters. Such as more backstory for Ozai or how Azula became evil.
>they might have their own "what happened to Zuko's mom?" question answered
>might include quips because of the influence of the MCU (not likely, but I'll include it just in case)
>they might over explain things that were kept ambiguous in the og series

I might have more, but this is what I feel they might do in the LA series.

Attached: image.png (359x626, 396K)

first thing i bet they add to the show is Raava, so that when Roku is talking Aang through the Avatar stuff he will be like "you exist bc raava etc" or some shit

Aangy was his self-insert?

>seething over half your fanbase cucking your self insert
Kek

Suki will be a guy and a really effeminate YAZ QUEEN type of faggot and will still own Sokka who will be your typical PROBLEMATIC gay frat boy.

What is this from. Source now nigger. Is this the same guy who made those hapa comics that triggered r/asian_masculinity like crazy?

That’s Joshua Luna; a mediocre Filipino comic artist with a major chip on his shoulder about his race

I used to didn't mind Raava. Than I realized how much better it was when they implied in ATLA that the avatar was the spirit of the world in human form.

See i think Raava could work if it was just better implemented. Like "raava was the spirit of the earth who appeared in times of crisis and eventually gave up her immortality to live amongst the humans after witnessing a valiant, brave human defend them"
not just "uwu im light spirit i fight the evil"

Insider here, just received word that Jaden Smith has just been cast as Aang.

that meme has become too relatable lately

What's amazing is that it cuts across generations. There's people about 18 to 68 getting that feeling.

IIRC, it was Aaron and his wife that made most of the character interactions work.
I don't know if it's actually true, but judging how Korra turned out without him I'm inclined to believe it.

“APPA, DAB DAB!”

Attached: B5DA84F2-EB98-46A4-9D97-6E216A6B966D.jpg (250x250, 22K)

>>might include quips because of the influence of the MCU (not likely, but I'll include it just in case)
You realize the actual show was full of quips right? Half of Sokka's reason for existing was to produce quips in virtually any situation.

Shit man, do people even remember what avatar was like or does everyone praise some heavily distorted nostalgic memory of it?

>I can only imagine it will be poorly animated or we'll see very little bending. And i expect there to be someone "confirmed" gay, probably Ty Lee and Azula due to the popularity of that ship.
Yes

Attached: 1548872016645[1].png (454x353, 135K)

kys fag

Aren't they based in California. That's highly illegal there.

>dude RLM lmao

kys

WILL YOU GO TO THE GAY PRIDE PARADE WITH ME?

Attached: will-you-go-penguin-sledding-with-me.png (688x571, 418K)

Like any anime live action adaptation it's going to be underwhelming in every aspect visually and probably in writing as well

dubs confirm

We will get a gay sex scene. It'll be PG, but we are still going to get it.
Probably two guys on top of each other (only see their faces) and then pan out.

Attached: the horror won't end.png (720x400, 224K)

It'll be shit

>the One Piece show that’s confirmed to be the most expensive television production ever.
All that money wasted on shit

Scrapper get ye gone

>Scrapper get ye gone
What?

>Post your prediction
Reminder that literally NOTHING related to the franchise ON ANY MEDIUM (Beside the Platinum game) has ever been good since the original show ended. Avatar would have been better off dead.

Attached: shit.jpg (890x497, 299K)

Sokka will be pansexual and fuck literally everyone who isn't Katara, who oddly will look nothing like him because she'll be black and he'll be Hispanic.

>oddly
That's not odd, their parents had an open marriage and their mother banged Jerome, the greatest waterbender ever before the racist Firecrackers took his life.

But Avatar already features an ethnically diverse cast of characters?

The Strawhats better match the ethnicities that Oda gave them. Luffy better be played by a huehue nigger.

>Getting this triggered because they're right
Seethe more.

Attached: get out jew.png (500x441, 277K)

As a lifelong Star Wars fan since 1977, it's like being raped slowly in the prefrontal cortex while being powerless to prevent it, stretched out over decades of time.

Feels okay. I know they can never touch Gash Bell. That will be my one true love that will escape rape forever because Raiku won a lawsuit that gave him full rights to the series.
Same is true of Ed Edd n Eddy.

>make A:TLA
>pretty good reception
>make live action movie adaptation
>horrible
>make new animated series
>horrible
>make new live action adaptation???
>______

I can't tell what's gonna happen

Aesthetic accuracy > Racial accuracy

Not the same or the same frequency.

It will be weird seeing a bunch of black people in an Avatar show since everyone in the original was some flavor of Asian.

Just Sokka isn't enough anymore. Everyone will have to be the funny one

I can't fap to live action, so I'll have no reason to watch it. I've popped so many loads to toph and azula over the years I could have populated an entire island.

I want to but I'm terrified they gave Toph big titties, which would break my heart.

Other than Zoro, the rest are pretty easy to find look alikes that match the ethnicity in real life. I live in LA where I see a shit ton of white looking Brazilians. Pretty sure one of these desperate attention whores would love to get the role of Luffy.

Have they said if they are just gonna do an episode by episode recreation? That would be pretty pointless

All the heroes will be non-whites
All the villains will be white

That's pretty much a given.

Really now?

Attached: dude trust me.png (500x300, 42K)

>If you imply that everyone is redeemable (one of the major points of the show) you challenge moral superiority
But Steven Universe is all about that and it's the SJWs favorite show