You can tell with this that the animation director so, so did not want to show Marge and Lisa in their skivvies

You can tell with this that the animation director so, so did not want to show Marge and Lisa in their skivvies.

Attached: Little Big Girl couch gag.jpg (500x278, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/108140402/#q108153315
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But shows maggie in dudes underwear?

It's a diaper, obviously.

That's a diaper you dolt

It's just their nightwear, most woman do not sleep in only their underwear

T faggots

Most nu women do sleep in thongs

t. guy who's never had a gf or been around women in his life

>oh no I've outed myself as a retard
>better call them a faggot

And Marge sleeps nude.

That's bull. Unless you're thinking about old ladies and little girls. Women like to sleep with their tits out.

Argue about Lisa all you want, but not showing Marge in a bra and panties was just a cop out, especially when they have no problem doing stuff like this.

Attached: How_I_Wet_Your_Mother_48.jpg (500x330, 43K)

most people sleep in shirts and pajama pants or whatever

well duh, that would be weird and pounced on by people like on Yea Forums

I'm a girl and I do not know any women that regularly sleep naked or in their underwear. Sleeping in a loose shirt is comfier

>I'm a girl and

I'm very sure you are.

I'm a girl that sleeps with a girl

> Sleeping in a loose shirt is comfier
What? Sleeping naked is the best thing there is.

>T

Attached: 1557161259813.jpg (264x264, 38K)

Paper dolls are printed in underwear, not nightwear. They would have a seperate paper outfit for that.

Attached: img_8483.jpg (1280x813, 281K)

Lies. Sleeping with shirt if you have actual breasts is not more comfy than sleeping with nothing on. Unless it's cold or you're uncomfortable being naked alone or something.

I guess Marge is actually wearing a slip, but...

>Unless you're thinking about old ladies and little girls

They sleep in as many different "configurations" as anyone else.

Director was someone named Ray Persi. Maybe he was gay or something.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I'd have thought Marge doesn't even wear panties since she has a maxi-length dress so not like anyone's gonna know.

Where's Mark Kirkland when you need him? :^)

My sister sleeps naked pretty much every day. It's weird as fuck

I am also a girl and I know many women that regularly sleep naked, myself included. This might sound crazy, but I think people do both.

Attached: quality post.png (161x260, 93K)

Lisa being in her nightie makes even less sense then. If they really didn't want to just show her in her panties, she could have had an undershirt and panties like when Marge is changing the kids in Bye Bye Nerdie.

That would be uncomfortable

I'm also a girl and I can tell that this isn't correct. I've slept naked since I was 12 and all my girlfriends also sleep naked or just in their nighty panties.

Going commando is only uncomfortable if you're dumb enough to wear jeans or something with a zipper and like I said before if you've had a gf or been around enough women, it's not at all odd or unusual either. Panties tend to be tighter and more uncomfortable than men's underwear and women can get away with going commando more easily while men can't really do it without very visible bulge.

>Panties tend to be tighter and more uncomfortable than men's underwear
I know many women who just wear men's underwear because its looser.

lyl I remember the time in high school that some girl had on leggings with no underwear underneath and she didn't know they had a hole in the back so she ended up mooning the whole class.

In like two Season 3 episodes or something?

I think from time to time we've all encountered a person we suspect doesn't have underwear on, but it's bad politise to say anything about it.

more please

Loose women never wear underwear. It just gets in the way.

>he's never been out in public and tried to guess if girls he encounters have underwear on or not

>it's another naked Lisa thread

Getting kind of repetitive don't you think?

Attached: the.simpsons.s17e19.1080p.bluray.x264-taxes.mkv_snapshot_12.25_[2019.05.27_20.16.37].png (1440x1080, 1.11M)

Most of the thread is discussing Marge rather than Lisa.

Marge seems like the kind of woman who might wear a slip under her dress anyway. Though, she wears a strapless dress, so she should really be in a strapless slip.

Lisa is a child and therefore should be in normal underwear, though.

Thread's more about Marge than it is Lisa desu.

marge is exactly the type of woman who would wear a petticoat under her dress and sleep in one.

I forgot children’s undershirts were a thing. I was puzzling over whether they should’ve had her topless or in a training bra even though she’s a little young for it. An undershirt would work a lot better. Only problem is there’s no strapless undershirt out there that works with lisa’s default outfit.

You’re thinking of a slip. A petticoat is a floofy undergarment that gives women that bell shaped figure. Marge’s clothes adhere to her body shape and can’t fit a petticoat under them, so they would better accommodate a slip underneath.

You don't say.

Attached: The-Simpsons-Season-5-Episode-7-10-5d3f.jpg (716x480, 42K)

Then get out of her bed

Attached: S12E16.jpg (499x276, 49K)

Why's Bart wearing panties? There's no brief lines on his underwear.

Is this some Zombie Simpsons episode I don't know about?

Little Big Girl and we had a thread about it like two days ago.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/108140402/#q108153315

They have Lisa in pink panties, even though her default color is white.

Ep had a female animation director.

THICC

He can see her bare tits from that angle I would think.

>traveling
Old T-shirt
>over 80 degrees
Underpants
>60-80
T-shirt
>chilly as fuck
Long underwear

>sister roughly the same size as him
You just know...

Lisa is younger than Bart, she ought to be smaller than him but the animators have never rigidly adhered to this.

Lisa is a fat little pig.

like most annoying leftists/feminists, she got fat

I sleep nude