Gets an amazing game

>Gets an amazing game
>Spiderverse happens and its great
>Becomes new face of mcu alongside many appearances
>Has the absolute worst, fans who are never pleased and always fighting each other despite him getting more stuff than literally any other character
Why is this?

Attached: sm.jpg (740x429, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXlH0AargUc
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03/15/captain-marvel-phase-four-kevin-feige/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why is this?
Parker luck.

Maybe on Yea Forums, but nowhere else

twitter

>Has the absolute worst, fans who are never pleased and always fighting each other despite him getting more stuff than literally any other character
That's Batman, you dumb shit.

autism

captain marvel is the new face of the mcu.

/thread

Batman gets jack shit now

>Why is this?
Because at the end of the day, movies, merch, and video games don't contribute to why Spider-Man is truly Spider-Man. Spider-Man is Spider-Man because of the human connection. If that isn't there, if Spider-Man isn't able to come across as an average joe trying to do the right thing, there's no point.

Because despite all the stuff he gets from other medias Marvel simply can't seems to get him right on comics.

Because this is what happens when you listen to vocal minorities like action-cartoon fags or nostalgia-fags that absolutely want to change a series or anything just because it doesn't pander to them.

...HOWEVER, it should be also noted that the comic-fans are still sometimes upset (and deservingly so) because of OMD/OMIT and everything that ruined the relationship between Parker and MJ, while others with shitty ass opinions, yet also the power, claim it as the absolute best thing to happen to Spiderman.

TL;DR, shit's fucked bruh.

Attached: 1554133122026.gif (636x447, 1.53M)

One More Day stained his reputation on the same level as Sonic '06 did with the Sonic franchise

What are you talking about? About half the DC books are Batman related in some shape or form. Furthermore, he's getting another movie, not to mention the Joker and Birds of Prey films count as well

>Becomes new face of mcu
[Citation needed]

i blame raimifags

They really need to change it to "Parker Curse."
And Peter really needs to commit suicide.

How they mishandled the original Clone Saga, One More Day, Sins Past, Dan Slott as a fucking whole. Marvel Comics simply uses Spider-man as a way to make money, whilst whenever he's handed to other studios they threat him with passion, and that's why his content out of comics is so much better.

Have you seen the latest Far From Home trailer where Peter gets fancy new gadgets and assembles a spider suit inside one of Tony's jets using equipment Tony clearly left for him? Plus all the trailers implying Tony is gone for good and people need to carry foward? They're clearly setting Peter up to be the one to fill the hole left by Tony and become the new face of the MCU. 10 bucks say he will assemble the Young Avengers as he learns he needs to step up to be a leader and that's the next major crossover event of the MCU.

didn't one of marvel editors said that they rather have angry fans than passionate fans because anger eventually becomes empathy or some shit like that?

Because a lot of his fans self insert as him to the point where if things don't go exactly as they want for him they take it as a personal affront.

The next movie is about taking the reigns from Tony and the next Big public hero like Ironman
youtube.com/watch?v=wXlH0AargUc

Attached: spideyffh2.png (1421x536, 1.14M)

>using equipment Tony clearly left for him
What you're saying is that even after the death of Tony Stark, Spider-Man STILL lives in his shadow as a legacy character rather than a hero playing the game on his own. I dont consider that the "new face" of anything.

Spider Man isn't going to be suddenly rich, he will need what Tony left for him to become the next face, he can't be the face of the MCU if he's stuck in Brooklyn with five dollars on his wallet. I know it sort of breaks the aesop of Homecoming about how a hero is not his suit or powers but his attitude, but he's gonna need a jet if he wants to be where the action is.

well that's too bad buddy because you'll have to deal with him for the next 30 years

Stop trying to mentally gymnastic this as a good idea. Making Spider-Man dependent upon Iron Man in any way is selling the character short. Just fucking admit it already. You're LYING to yourself.

Are you mad about this? It's just my opinion, I don't have access to Marvel's script, but I think Peter weill become Iron Man 2.0 and he will accept the gadgets and newfound support from people like Happy and Nick Fury, Karen becomes his Jarvis he continues the Avengers initiative from where Tony left off. July 2 is really close so it won't take longer for us to figure out what happens.

He's too young for that, he's just going to be the center of the MCU just like Tony was, but he's not going to form the avengers or any stupid shit like that, that's probably gonna be Carol
Spider Man will be the center of the whole thing because Osborn is the next big villain

Carol will be out doing mad space aventure shit, she's going to be the headliner of the cosmic side of the MCU, Peter is going to be the head of the Earth side of the MCU, especially if Osborn is the new villain, he will be the one to unite a new team of heroes to face him, that would be super cool.

Most Spidey fans I've talked to are pretty happy with mostly everything Spider related. I don't know what you're talking about OP.

Cumberbatch will be the face of the MCU, not Holland. Marvel isn't going to make Spidey the face of the MCU when Sony can take it back whenever they want.

>take it back

These are Sony's movies you retard, they're not taking back anything

Marvel Studios gets to use Peter and they're making the movies for Sony. Sony can stop that at any time so why the fuck would they make Peter the focal point of the MCU?

Because Sony will not stop anything

because it would be retarded in a financial sense to pull him out?

>Has the absolute worst, fans who are never pleased
Supermanfags are literally a cult.

>When Parker is college age
OMG HE SHOULD BE HIGHSCHOOL
>When Parker is High school age
OMG HE'S TOO YOUNG HOW CAN WE RELATE TO THIS KID

Hot-take: most people did not give two shits about the MJ marriage, they just don't like OMD because it ultimately made Peter, and by extension Spider-Man, look like a failure. The real reason they get so mad whenever it's brought up isn't because they're mad at the 'amazing relationship' (which was anything but and something both writers and editorial actively tried to avoid writing, save a few exceptions) being ruined, but really because it reminds them again and again about that one time Peter fucked up and made a retarded decision.

Like everyone likes to bring up the Superman 2000 pitch that Waid and Morrison made and how it would've ended with Lois getting her memories of her marriage with Clark erased, but they forget to mention the part where Morrison (who dislikes the marriage, mind you) decided it wouldn't work specifically because there was no way to pull it off that didn't inherently make Superman fail to triumph against evil, and so just didn't go through with it.

Except Spencer having Peter and MJ get back together in issue 1 is like the one reason people gave him a chance, and Renew Your Vows was pretty decently successful.

Honestly the problem is Sony,fuckers have a strangle hold on the lisence and won’t givecit up until they ruin every single aspect of it. The game was great and spider verse was fine but they aren’t worth the conga line of garbage don’t is lining up for the next forever, no one wants a solo kraven or morbius or silver sable movie, it’d be interesting to see them in spiderman movies but that ship has ducking sailed I suppose

I don't like spider man when he's put with other heros I feel he works best alone I mean it just feels like I'm watching a robin in a batman world, you know?
He feels more like a side kick when theres other heros and if they're also young then it just feels like a team of side kicks.

Guys, it's fucking SONY. They are the face of retarded decisions. Also better safe than sorry am I right?

yeah I know but according to "leaks" Sony wants a Venom/Holland crossover but they're not really pushing for it since Feige doesn't want it

>OMD/OMIT
>[some people] claim it as the absolute best thing to happen to Spiderman.

Literally who? I've never heard anyone have anything but hate for both. OMIT isn't quite as bad, and TRIES to mend some of the wounds, but ultimately it's a band-aid on an amputation.

>>Gets an amazing game
>>Spiderverse happens and its great
Those two have gotten nothing but praise since they came out.

>>Has the absolute worst, fans who are never pleased and always fighting each other despite him getting more stuff than literally any other character
The MCU version is the only one that this applies to.

Twitter doesn't count.

Yeah, and it backfired on them in 2016-2017.

Attached: 1500926772647.jpg (3340x4448, 2.03M)

Black Panther and Doctor Strange are going to be the big leads of the MCU going forward

Feige's said Larson and Captain Marvel are the face of the MCU going forward. Pete's too young. comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03/15/captain-marvel-phase-four-kevin-feige/

fpbp

Feige said that before the movie premiered. It doesn't matter if it made a billion, a lot of fans still don't like Carol and Feige realized that.

I feel they let her down in Endgame. She needs a really kino Cap Marvel 2, something like The Winter Soldier, to redeem her.

because none of those examples, were the real Spider-Man.

Attached: spider man is cute.jpg (428x600, 224K)

>I feel they let her down in Endgame.
Carol is a letdown on her own.