So does Lex Luthor still know that Bruce Wayne is Batman? If so...

So does Lex Luthor still know that Bruce Wayne is Batman? If so, why isn't he using that knowledge to ruin him now that he's an edgelord bad guy again?

Attached: Luthor knows.jpg (1848x1452, 872K)

Didn't he let the Batman who Laughs go to fuck with Bruce/Batman?

Why would he? Luthor only has beef with uppity space aliens with powers, not humans with no powers doing strange hobbies.

What’s the difference between Lex and Bruce? They’re literally agree with the same things.

He knows Bats is smart enough to go wrek his ass if he doxxed him. Better to keep it up his sleeve for if he just needs to merc him when shit is getting real.

user Bruce is the edgy character who does no wrong that teen boys fawn over. He has to be the good guy.

Lex is smarter. Writers just don’t want the bad guy to win.

None of Cereal Lord's New 52 stupidity is really canon.

Lex doesn't give a shit about some guy in a bat costume that punches clowns and even less about some trust fund kid when he has a world to save from the threat of Superman

Because this plot, whatever it was supposed to lead to, was dropped and nobody remembers it anymore.

This. Bruce is small time and if he ever wanted to take the Batman out, he could just buy up Wayne Enterprises with the change in his sofa.

The trust fund kid with weird fetishes is the guy that bankrolls the Justice League, allies of Superman.

The way I figure it, lex respects batman/Bruce for being human and being one of the best humanity has to offer, that or he just doesn't consider him a threat and not his equal so bats is beneath his notice.

He has no problem with the Justice League, just Superman. No one on that league could touch him, so why give 'em the time of day?

Who's richer?

Luthor, hands down.

The real answer is that the only writer who's extensively featured Luthor after he went heel again is Scott Snyder in his Justice League, and he was far too wrapped up in more wide-scale plans to bother.

>stuff happens in DC
>imagine thinking that will actually stay canon instead of being ignored ASAP

Snyder also isn't interested in using any of Cereal Lord's crap, he's proven that time and time again even during the New 52.

Wayne enterprises has bought out lexcorp several times

How does Luthor know about the Batcave? I'd assume Batman doesn't mention it.

Attached: 1481177882079.jpg (979x1514, 376K)

I think Lex actually respects Batman and doesn't get in his way so long as it doesn't interfere with his own plans.

Dick being unmasked in forever evil iirc

That attitude cost him in no mans land. I dont think he'll make the same mistake again.

One of my favorite Batman issues.
I'd hang it up if the cover didn't look like a pinup poster.

Lex is currently at war with the entire league (including batman) to tell everyone that all hope lies with DOOM

Attached: 805477E0-419C-455A-8D0C-AAB6F3DDB8E2.jpg (457x609, 127K)

luthor has killed like, a lot of people