>watch the 90's x-men cartoon
>Rogue is a flirtatious outgoing southern girl
>watch fox's x-men movies
>Rogue is a shy awkward teenage girl
>watch x-men evolution
>Rogue is rebelious goth girl
>read modern x-men comics
>Rogue is bland

Is there a in world explanation for this? Was the fun outgoing Rogue a thing just because she was part Carol? Or did they changed her just because they felt like it?

Attached: kisspng-rogue-kitty-pryde-x-men-professor-x-comics-5afa71944c5eb7.9423414415263625163128.jpg (900x740, 145K)

Attached: D8w7UclWkAAAGNK.jpg (618x776, 58K)

You gotta admit. Gotta love all the different characterizations of her in the media

Attached: 1513073816071.png (700x1000, 287K)

How would Rogue fare in the DC universe?

No, I just hate that she have no defined personality, people just do whatever they feel with her in every media, she is not consistent

You want good modern Rogue your only options are Mike Carey's X-Men Legacy and Gerry Duggan's Uncanny Avengers

My 2D waifu all the way till high school (When I saw evangelion and a certain blue haired girl captured my heart and my dick)

Rogue would be right at home in an 80s mecha anime

BIGGER HAIR
BIGGER

Attached: rofgugueerranimated_by_slugbox-d8xfu5v.png (840x1200, 453K)

With or without starting as a flying brick , on top of her base power?

The queen of mid-noughties angsty emo-goth teenagers

Without

Well, presumably teen Rogue was still coming to terms with her powers and almost killing her BF.

Also, didn't 90s Rogue absorb Carol Danvers' personality and powers? If so that could explain it.

As for the others, Evolution gave her a different backstory which could explain her different personality. Aren't all the modern X-men either unlikable or bland?

Capeshit is writen by many different writers over the decades, so the characters end up having no real characterization as each one just do whatever they want

That's why manga is superior

To be fair, constantly having other people's selves in your head would wreak havoc on the development of your own personality.

Considering a weaker version of her is a reoccurring superman villain, pretty well I venture.

Attached: D8NGRQiX4AICT02.jpg (930x1200, 173K)

Her powers only copy mutant powers

>That's why manga is superior
Go home you god damn fucking weebshit loser!

>My 2D waifu all the way till high school
I had to make myself go to a comic con signing line with Claremont in it to face the fact she was the imagination of a fat bearded guy.

Not really. She learned compassion from kissing ROM the Space Knight.

Attached: 1539127147774.jpg (300x458, 74K)

Not true, she can copy powers from anyone, even memories and skills.
Hope can only copy mutant powers.

Movie Rogue was just a shitty Kitty Pride with Rogue's powers sans Ms. Marvel's.

Fuck the X-men movies. They are fucking trash. The animated series, as dated and low budget as the animation was at times, was a way better adaptation.

Actually, now that I think of it, wasn't Kitty in the original script before they decided they wanted to use Rogue's power for the plot?

Is that Slugbox, my dude?

Yes, everything good about Rogue came from Carol.