How would Solomon fare in the DCU?

How would Solomon fare in the DCU?

Attached: f2482e4a55626d5253301da59d07d4de.jpg (1074x1603, 177K)

Depends on how you count the Goetia scaling for power levels, but in terms of impact, as a guy whose great claim to fame was inventing and popularizing a system of magecraft designed for human use that doesn't rely on the gods to grant favor, I actually imagine he'd do some really neat things. DC's magic system, as far as I recall, is basically the same as the Age of Gods.

Ars Almadel Salomonis was going to incinerate all of human history across all timelines. It's obscenely overpowered, but it requires too much setup and patient power-gathering to reliably cast at that level, so its general effects tend to be 'lesser'.

He gets raped by the Batman!

I meant the bit where Kama, an incomplete Beast, is universe level and explicitly inferior to Goetia. But then I remembered that Goetia's profile describes him as an omnipotent being that even Solomon can't reach, so it's less that Solomon is stronger and more that he works around him. Solomon's still stupid strong, though, just not an immortal paradox-proof universe-breaking demon god. Arguably, his ability to found the institution of Magecraft is infinitely more useful than Goetia''s ability to incinerate the Human Order.

Gordon, pls.

Attached: El Hermano.jpg (1585x791, 84K)

Would've been fucking great in 80s DC/Vertigo. You could probably have gotten a lot of cool stories out of him. Now, you'd just get him being shit on in JLD or jobbing to Manhattan.

He's already there.

Attached: GalleryChar_1900x900_solomonGrundy_52ab8c67c06347.20783758.jpg (1900x900, 227K)

Goetia is probably the strongest Beast seen thus far. Even heavily weakened into *just* a King of Men instead of a literal Demon God, he was still a grave threat to literally everything.

What would he say to Billy?

>probably the strongest Beast
Alright, I'll contest it. Ameterasu is so strong she's acausal and can no longer lose power from lacking faith the way the rest of the gods do, and even Arcuied is only said to able to bring her to the point where it is possible to defeat her. Admittedly, Arcuied isn't really full powered Type-Moon, as the true lingering sentiment of Crimson Moon within Arc's body is called Archetype: Earth, who can trivially realize Goetia's ambition through the simple act of suicide. Amaterasu also compares to Saver/Buddha, which can weaponize the full weight of human history without a massive ritual spanning multiple temporal singularities.

I hate that I understand that paragraph

>"Kid, you fucking suck. But it's okay. Anyone who isn't me sucks by default. So instead, I'll give you something to help you out a bit and make you not suck so much."
Nasu Solomon isn't all that nice a guy.

Back to with you weeb

I think you meant

Who gives a fuck, it's still weeb trash.

Nah. Fuck off.

>shark teeth
What the fuck?

Attached: 1556941654227.jpg (319x419, 40K)

He's sapped of anything that makes him interesting so he can fit neatly into cyclical stagnate capeshit plots.

Fairly certain the image is of Goetia possessing Solomon's body.

Counterpoint: Amaterasu lso not a Beast candidate. She has the potential to become one, but not much else.

So sure, she's stronger than Goetia is, but she doesn't possess that unique "Evil Of Humanity" nature that distinguishes Beasts from everything else.

You could still make good use of him. It would just require you always pulling a clone trick whenever the heroes end up 'beating him'.

'K.

I thought she described herself with those terms, but if you're sure, I'll just have to revisit that section later.

Incorrect, she's referred to as an Evil of Humanity several times. The current Grand Order arc has been teasing her Beasthood for over a year.
By process of elimination, she's Beast V, but we don't know whether V is split between two halves the way III and VI are. One theory is that Merlin is the other half of V, because he's associated with the moon while Amaterasu is the sun.

If Merlin is a Beast, I'll eat my fucking hat.

Batman:Isn't it a bit early for the gay bar to open?

Like he's one to talk.

he tries to do his scheme in the DCU and causes a big crisis crossover not unlike the first crisis on infinite earths. Where the JLA and other groups would travel across space and time to stop the singularities before finally taking the fight to him. Some Blist character dies lets say... Beast boy. But the fight is on with Supes eventually knocking him out with help from some magic plot coupon given to him by Zeus or the spectre or someone.

>tfw it was just a Solomonbot
>he'll just try again some other time
I can't imagine how wrathful some of them would feel at this knowledge.

K'

Attached: kdash-of14-portrait.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

eh? the big thing is that the reveal would not really change much to most people. They dont have a roman around for it to mean anything.