/wanda/ - General!

> Opinion on her last comic series?

> If she was to get another series what writer/artist would you like to see on it?

> Favorite Wanda artist?

> Hopes for Wanda in the Mcu & her Disney+ series?

Attached: 0ouTxZJ.jpg (3240x1920, 3.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/elizabeth-olsen-scarlet-witch-corset/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Olsen has said she wants Wanda to get a different more superhero-y outfit going forward.
But she also has talked trash about the leotard & cleavage.

Pic related would be my outfit picks for faithful adaption.
That said #1 would be too similar to Elektra's Netflix outfit now that I look at it.

Attached: h1zJ5Zt.jpg (1176x1028, 336K)

> Your favorite of Wanda's comic outfits?

10, 14, 17, 18, 20, 24, 25, 27a & 28 not in order.

Fuck 23's overrated ass.

Attached: vuOfWJq.png (1592x2488, 3.68M)

Bump...

Talks trash about the cleavage yet every iteration of her outfit in the MCU so far has got her rocking tits on prominent display...?

Why does she kinda dress like the X-Men Evolution version?

Attached: wanda-21 scarlet witch.jpg (200x467, 22K)

Probably because that was the inspiration. Evo Wanda is probably the version of the character that's most familiar to normies, so I wouldn't be surprised if they used that as the basis for designing Wanda's outfit.

>Olsen has said she wants Wanda to get a different more superhero-y outfit going forward.
>But she also has talked trash about the leotard & cleavage.
At this point, I think she'd just settle for a pair of pants. I've heard about her complaining that the way her costumes were made that she'd literally have to almost completely take it off just to take a piss because the black parts of her costume is a jumpsuit.

At last post the real one
Not this MCU bland version

Attached: 40747831_2142534435967244_1493303250567299072_o_800x_5adf0ee4-3226-4742-9a9c-9cd82a9619e9.jpg (800x1200, 114K)

Kevin Feige hates comics costumes and Disney prohibits women from showing too much skin
Just check the Star Wars, MCU and Live Action Disney movies

Attached: final-7.jpg (1200x630, 391K)

>I guess I found the Carol fag who is always complaining about the revealing suits

themarysue.com/elizabeth-olsen-scarlet-witch-corset/

>granny face

Attached: haha.jpg (1280x1280, 150K)

>Evo Wanda is probably the version of the character that's most familiar to normies
Unlikely, the show had an audience but wasn't exactly a massive breakaway hit.

It was a recent interview but yeah she is almost certainly just virtue signaling. She had gotten naked in films before and she has worn outfits on the red carpet that blatantly show off her nipples.

Attached: 027.jpg (1667x2500, 344K)

never shittalk my wife again
based

Attached: 1539988163234.jpg (1920x1152, 275K)

Attached: Scarlet-Witch-Avengers-Marvel-Comics-early-h2.jpg (725x721, 120K)

>threatened by 3 super girls at once
god i wish that were me

The show wasn't a massive breakaway hit. But it still had a big impact on geek culture. X-23 was an invention of X-men evolution.

I wish we could go back and remove her

>General

Go to /trash/.

Good for you, now try telling someone who cares.

It started off well, then got bogged down in the past, and Emerald Warlock did nothing.

> If she was to get another series what writer/artist would you like to see on it?

I think a female writer would be good as so many male writers have shat on Wanda.

> Favorite Wanda artist?

Marco Rudy, Jim Cheung, Joelle Jones, George Perez

Lots of Wanda Lore; Wundagroe, Chaos Magic, Chthon, Whisper Hill, Flickering Realms, and New Salem (as its in a pocket dimension they could come up with a really cool design for it).

Hoping we get exploration of Wanda and Vision relationship, Agatha teaching Wanda witchcraft, and Chthon being the villain (and she actually gets to interact with him).

Hoping we get a cool fight between Vision and Grim Reaper, and a psychedelic showdown between Wanda and Chthon in the Flickering Realms.

My hopes are focused on WandaVision as I doubt she will ever get much screentime in the movies.

Her remarks were very mild.

Its because the other actresses are all covered up.
I don't blame her for feeling a bit insecure about that,. If you get less screentime than the other actresses and then they have different costumes, I think that might bother her a bit.

She doesn't mind those deliciously tight leather pants, and those are, to me, even sexier than the cleavage.

Magik is superior.

Attached: Magik.jpg (474x529, 75K)

4 (Chthonda) looks sexy, even in story context its actually a male.

18, 20, 28 are all potential inspiration for MCU costumes.

I'm hoping her next costume will be from New Salem and be very gothic.

Her costume IMHO should have a hood, a cape and hood would look great on Olsen.

Attached: tumblr_nc156o6AYN1tvfc2ho2_r1_500.png (500x380, 456K)

I liked the gypsy looking one.

Attached: civil_war__scarlet_witch_by_o_pan-da0z3nc (1).jpg (2683x3508, 3.01M)

Attached: Liz Olsen smile.jpg (900x1200, 251K)

>2019
>Thinking X-men are relevant
Magik will be lucky to be one of Magneto's no-name minions that gets killed by cops with plastic guns or something. That's if she even gets in the MCU.

2 is ok but too red. i like the film's 2000s era vaguely wiccan hot topic type look.

so you think if a woman doesn't want to show her tits in a film role, she should never expose said tits to the public ever again or she's a hypocrite? wat

>/wanda/ - General!
Good work, user

The issues tended to be as good as the art was, it would have been better to have kept one of the better artists for the whole series. Robinson wrote Wanda well enough, but avoided dealing with her history and family for most of the book, until the final storyline, which gave further retcons to her parentage, Pietro's decision to not even care anymore feels like the correct choice.

Making Wanda a legacy heroine was an odd decision, and seems unlikely to be referenced again, and giving her an archenemy more grounded and human than an Elder God, someone that she can have a rivalry with was a good idea, but Emerald Warlock wasn't a very memorable villain, with little motivation for targeting Wanda.

Would like it to be a Wanda/Vision series, written by someone who loves both characters and is willing to ignore or retcon things to repair damage done to them. Ideally drawn by a big name artist that will attract attention and sales, someone who loves drawing Wanda.

> Favorite Wanda artist?
John Byrne, George Perez, Jim Cheung, Frank Cho, Olivier Coipel, Adam Hughes and Mark Brooks

Explore her powers, bring in some of the comics lore, have her be pivotal in Vision's return, and let it end with them both alive and happy together. No love triangles with any other characters. Give us lots of flashbacks of how their relationship developed from AoU to Infinity War. Don't introduce any of their children yet, keep the focus on them. No reality warping, no mutants, no Magneto.

Attached: DEADPOOL #13 MARVELS 25th ANNIVERSARY VARIANT SCARLET WITCH VISION ADI GRANOV.jpg (1000x1537, 183K)

Attached: eb8cae7d0e9584f650f670a5a71ee721.gif (357x500, 2.95M)

5, 9, 26,27s, and 28

Remember how they talked about her Civil War costume looking the way it did because she didn't feel like a hero yet, and implied a character arc that would end with her in a new costume? It never happened, and she was barely in the next two movies, now nobody knows if she'll ever be in another one. What went wrong?

Attached: Civil-War-Scarlet-Witch-Red-Coat.jpg (730x1000, 78K)

3, 6, 10, 13, 20 are her best superhero costumes, 23 and 26 are the best of the 'non-superhero' costumes, 17 & the 27s are the best sexy costumes.

Was 31 the best cartoon version of Wanda?

The thing is, even in Infinity War, where she and Vision were supposed to be important, they got barely 8 minutes (and only three short scenes).

Barely 10 minutes in two Avengers movies, and with Carol taking center stage and new characters incoming. I think Falcon is guaranteed to appear in more movies but Wanda might not.

Wanda got one of the big crowd-pleasing moments in Endgame, but it was all she got, while everyone expecting Vision to come back got nothing at all. Endgame seems to have killed their fandom online, the comics drove their fans away long ago, there's nothing to do but wait for details of the show and hope the MCU finally treats them better.

Attached: captain_america_civil_war_vision_scarlet_witch.jpg (1200x680, 67K)

Endgame has killed their fandom online? I get the impression Wanda's big moment in Endgame has left audiences wanting more. Certainly the audience response to it was much greater than I could ever have anticipated.

Wanda vs Thanos left audiences wanting to see more of her, and may have made her more popular with casual fans, but there's been a growing Wanda/Vision fandom online since AoU, and in terms of fan-art or fan-fic being produced, there seemed to be a lot more being made in anticipation of Endgame than after it, the only conversations amongst fans seems to be the disappointment that they didn't get bigger roles in the movies, and the fear that the series will make things worse, or won't really bring Vision back. There's little hope or optimism anymore, while the smaller comics fandom is resigned to being stuck with Wanda/Brother Voodoo until Jim Zub leaves Marvel.

Attached: age-of-ultron-scarlet-witch-vision.jpg (1920x808, 61K)

Does she just not like wearing bras?

Attached: 1557943004782.jpg (1280x1780, 356K)

Attached: 8CD45D4F-7789-4E23-A712-20BA39CAAECC.png (706x1333, 1.49M)

Why do some people just want to destroy everything that is good and beautiful in the world

Attached: how dare you.jpg (788x768, 245K)

*sigh*
(You)

Attached: 1555034963154.gif (245x315, 734K)

Adam Hughes drew the last image.

I think the WandaVision series will develop and explore their relationship alot more, but I think Mind Stone Vision will only appear in flashbacks (prediction: series will open with a flashback).

If the Yea Forums leaks from January are true (and they seem to be judging by news about Falcon and Winter Soldier)I think we will get multiple Visions (White Vision being the emotionless one, the Chthon-possessed one being based on Roger Stern's Absolute Vision, and the final one being a kind of "Wanda Vision"; the revelation perhaps being that the "best part" of Vision came from Wanda.

Attached: 80aff0508339962f02da6c71bf460105.png (1000x1400, 1.55M)

Pierce Brosnan's evil plans will never come to fruition,

That's no excuse for posting that, you could have posted any other Wanda pic he drew.

Attached: img-48.jpg (1068x748, 81K)

>"Evil? My dear user, what a sad, limited perspective you have."

Attached: larchitecte.jpg (1280x1707, 271K)

It won't matter if he doesn't have the Mind Stone if he's still the same person without it, which Infinity War set up already. Vision going from emotionless, to possessed, to Wanda bringing him back to normal would be an acceptable story for the show, if there are enough flashbacks. If we end up with Wanda 'creating' a new Vision that isn't the original, or isn't real, that puts her on the road to a House of M story, which is a bad idea.

Attached: 8515831816840906915.jpg (800x1000, 86K)

> In IW, Tony becomes emotional when saying how Vision is "evolving". Steve and Tony clearly know about their romance, and the Edinburgh scene even plays on Wanda's ties to Steve and Vision's ties to Tony.
> Steve knew Wanda was attempting to kill Vision before Thanos punched him.
> No moment in Endgame where Steve tells Tony what happened in Wakanda.
> Its all "Muh Spiderman"(who Cap barely knew).

The MCU did nothing with Tony being Vision's 'father'. Not even making a contrast between how Tony treated him and how he treated Spider-Man like a son.

26 27 line

Best animated Wanda here.

Attached: 0ADD4D4E-1EA6-4215-9855-BF9D55D9890E.png (323x479, 134K)

When is she going to again be a mutant?