YAAAAAAS QUEEN

YAAAAAAS QUEEN

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16-10-28-34~2.png (2389x1207, 3.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/How can anyone think that this is scary for real/
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Immortal-Hulk/Issue-11?id=147416#5
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Immortal-Hulk/Issue-11?id=147416#6
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/142/4/e20174218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does she also turn into a giant green rage monster?

I fucking hate MUHvel.

What's the point man?
This is obviously posted in bad faith, out of context, to set off a dramatic circlejerk... It's not edgy or epic, it's just tired and as summer intensifies, it's killing this board

Outrage farming

Cope

You really took a screenshot rather than just save the image from one of previous threads, huh.

What is the context? I would really like to see how this isn’t sjw fantasy trash

Shes a reporter name jackie McGhee and she is trailing the Hulk to write stories for her paper. She is literally comparing the privilege he has as a white man, to the scorn she gets as an afro-American woman. All the context is pretty much in that panel dude.

Attached: 1559445705887.jpg (204x248, 9K)

That would require reading comics

Why do you people always pretend context makes it *better*? It almost never does in these cases. We end up seeing the preceding few pages and realize you were just bullshitting. EVERY time.

Maybe read the comic instead of being automatically triggered due to your inherent bias.

Doesn’t that lack the context that Bruce Banner turns into a huge green monster that he has no control over? Like if she had the same problem and was scorned/criminalised for it wouldn’t that make more sense?

>you people
those that read comics on a comic board
>We
those that don't and just come here to shitpost

>bad faith

Attached: 1555767247201.png (644x800, 13K)

I'm telling you she doesnt have that problem, its just retarded writing.

Does she have super powers?

It's apparently some lazy reflexive argument they make without even bothering to have a good missing context detail in mind because they want to force everyone to ignore topics they don't like discussing.

Like I would waste my time reading marvel trash, just give me the context you snowflake

It's true though. Regardless of /pol/ or not Hulk has gotten WAY to much leeway

Not him bit I have read the comic, the "context" of this scene doesn't make it any better lol.

>If you don't read and enjoy this retarded and cringy nu-comic it means you don't read any comics
"No."

>YOU'RE WHITE AND MALE!
Cope roastie.

That's kinda the point user, Bruce Banner wrecks cities but a black guy gets shot on site by the police.

Of all the heroes that get a pass despite being angry liabilities, she brings up the guy they shot into outer space?

No! She just had the unfortunate luck of being black in a white world

There is no context that makes it better. The motivation for bringing up context was just that this user doesn't like it when you discuss topics like this and wanted an excuse.

Incels need something to be mad about it else they can't seem like the victim of society

>because that's what you do
>watch others
>and judge
Based Harpy taking the piss out of this bitch

Nigga Hulk get tanks called on his invulnerable ass. Shut the fuck up faggot.

this board has been dead for years. it's time to move on.

This seems more super hero privilege than white male privilege.

Pretty sure the military hunted him down for years and shot him with missles.

This will be my final post on Yea Forums.

How can anyone think that this is scary for real ? How can anyone take seriously a horror book with the Hulk as a supposed to be frightening monster ? How can anyone see the Hulk as frightening for real in this book ?
"Ouh, the Hulk is smiling, so unsetlling, this is so scary guys..." why are you lying to yourself like that ?
You guys are just forcing onto yourself the new fade there will be in this hivemind of a board, with the blandest, tamest, most classicly safe comic book there can be, while your selective outrage is shitting on King's Batman for things that would be praised if they were written by someone else, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO you have to shit on it even if it's good because the hivemind dictates you to do so !!!

No wonder you can't get laid, but guess what ? I got a girlfriend now. For the first time of my life after 24 years I finally got a girlfriend, and all that nerd fuss has become so irritating since.
I'm just leaving for good now, I had plenty of fun with that board but I'm done. I wish you to get girlfriends to, maybe it will open your eyes about the hivemind that is destructing your self, but sadly, the hivemind is probably keeping you away from being able to seduce anyone, so you're most likely trapped in a vicious circle, and sadly, there is no Savage Dragon to save you from it. I just hope that this message will maybe help you to think by yourself a bit more and to get a girlfriend to.

Enjoy your book.

Do they not realize this makes them look plain silly?

Any outrage regarding this scene is stupid, but honestly, it really wasn't a very good scene, mainly because of how pointless it was.
After she's done, Hulk just kind of comments on how she's got guts for talking to him like that, and then it just doesn't come up anymore.
It doesn't lead into any sdevelopment for any of them, nor does it establish anything important about her aside from her hating the Hulk, which we already knew.

Hulk was shot in the fucking head and died. He even says that in this comic after the panels in OP.

Like fucking how? He is next to impossible to kill AND Hulk is not entirely controlled by Banner. What else can they do but send him away?

Careful not to fall for it.
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/How can anyone think that this is scary for real/

Attached: frens.jpg (439x363, 127K)

She is right at least.

This is true. With women and minorities bitching and moaning on thier easy mode in life with how the media portrays them as victims. Young white boys need to suck it up and be the scapegoat with a quilt complex. Trump 2020 cannogcome soon enough to slap reality back into the media.

Would have been cool if the hulk actually called her out on her shit but yeah, no that's to much to ask from marvel these days huh

The context is that 1. She's wrong and treated as wrong 2. She's mentally unstable and 3. She admits she was wrong later. You casual fucking moron.

Nigga what.

He also an avenger too.

I aint reading all that shit faggot. Have sex, and cope.

based oldfag

Source? Or did you just make that up

>called her out
For what?

You're way, way more of a casual if you actually chose to read this trash out of all the comics you could've been spending your time reading instead.

No, she is not. Maybe if every white man had an uncontrollable, immortal, rampaging monster that they turn into when they get mad/at night, then she might have a point.

This version of the Hulk doesn't really care and encourages a bitter resentfulness toward humanity. Read the book you bitch about

So, she's just blissfully unaware that Stark and the others sent him up into space under the pretense of important scientific work and then explained to him that they were banishing him off to space against his will so that he couldn't cause anymore Hulk damage on earth just monents before jetting him to an unknown planet? Gotta love that privilege.

1 how is she treated as wrong? Hulk literally compliments her in the next panels for talking like that
2 no she isn't, straight up lie
3 no she doesn't, not for that comment.

The comic book, spread out over 10 issues. Read it if you want to, if you don't, then don't comment on it.
So you admit you didn't read the book?

She needs to cope.

What is this from and can a reasonable user provide the actual context of the panels or maybe the broader story being told in that Hulf comic?

>critical race theory
you need to get out of the metropolitan ivory tower mindset. all the social theories they feed you in college are pure trash that glosses over a lot nuances to push the idea of "kill whitey". don't you ever do any extra-curricular reading? seriously, read some history books.

>1 how is she treated as wrong? Hulk literally compliments her in the next panels for talking like that
Because he's a resentful eldritch demon monster. He isn't supposed to be mentlly stable or right either.
>2 no she isn't, straight up lie
Yes she is, which would be clear if you read the story from issue 1.
>3 no she doesn't, not for that comment
She plainly admits later on that becoming the Hulk isn't something anyone should wish for.

>lol read it urself
So youre a lier, okay cool. I have read it and everything you said was wrong. Bye!

What the fuck are you talking about? I just pointed out the reason anons cry "missing context" every time someone makes a thread like this is because they want to keep people from discussing things that upset them.

No you haven't.

>warns his accidental transformation will lead to Gamma weaponization
>goes on the run
>hunted by the military
>wrecks shit
>hunted by the military
>saves the world
>hunted by the military
>wrecks shit
>hunted by the world
>shot into space
>wrecks shit
>world has weaponized Gamma
Yeah, how could he squander that abundance of leeway? Fuck him for being smart enough to see a future filled with nightmare factories shitting out gamma abominations and trying to prevent that from being his legacy. What an entitled douche. A smart man would have let Rick vaporize and a genius would have patented his own monstrosity to make a bazillion dollars then spent the rest of his life doing blow out of strippers ass cracks while mini Hulks broke the planet apart.
Get fucked boomer

Its Hulk after most of Gamma was absorbed by the absorbing man

Based and greenpilled.

It only gets worse the more context you include.
>Yeah. You were shot INTO SPACE. Instead of just SHOT.

Attached: 07.jpg (1987x3056, 1.98M)

For the last time, you fucking moron, she isn't protrayed as correct.
>B-But the HUlk said
The Hulk is a fucking horror show in this book who literally wants to END HUMANITY. I'm so sick of you casualgate outragefags.

Okay, bye!

This thread will reach bump limit, with people yelling at each other about two panels from a comic that came out months ago, no real discussion will be achieved, just people getting mad for the sake of getting mad, why do you people do this?

Seething

Reading immortal hulk makes YOU the casual. Go get some taste.

This will be my final post on Yea Forums.

How can anyone think that this is scary for real ? How can anyone take seriously a horror book with the Hulk as a supposed to be frightening monster ? How can anyone see the Hulk as frightening for real in this book ?
"Ouh, the Hulk is smiling, so unsetlling, this is so scary guys..." why are you lying to yourself like that ?
You guys are just forcing onto yourself the new fade there will be in this hivemind of a board, with the blandest, tamest, most classicly safe comic book there can be, while your selective outrage is shitting on Bendis' Superman for things that would be praised if they were written by someone else, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO you have to shit on it even if it's good because the hivemind dictates you to do so !!!

No wonder you can't get laid, but guess what ? I got a girlfriend now. For the first time of my life after 24 years I finally got a girlfriend, and all that nerd fuss has become so irritating since.
I'm just leaving for good now, I had plenty of fun with that board but I'm done. I wish you to get girlfriends to, maybe it will open your eyes about the hivemind that is destructing your self, but sadly, the hivemind is probably keeping you away from being able to seduce anyone, so you're most likely trapped in a vicious circle, and sadly, there is no Savage Dragon to save you from it. I just hope that this message will maybe help you to think by yourself a bit more and to get a girlfriend to.

Enjoy your book.

Postin' the pasta because this is tangentially an Immortal Hulk thread.

This comic sucked so hard.

>wanting to be a monster
Oh, thanks. She's just retarded.

Shes never dismissed about that comment though, raging tranny. I'm still right lol

>Why do people not agree with each other on everything?
I don't know user, it's a mystery.
>Why do people waste time arguing about things that aren't important?
Because they have free time and aren't dealing with more important problems at the moment. Any other questions?

˙ʞooq ɹnoʎ ʎoɾuǝ

˙oʇ puǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ɐ ʇǝƃ oʇ puɐ ǝɹoɯ ʇıq ɐ ɟlǝsɹnoʎ ʎq ʞuıɥʇ oʇ noʎ dlǝɥ ǝqʎɐɯ llıʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ǝdoɥ ʇsnɾ ı ˙ʇı ɯoɹɟ noʎ ǝʌɐs oʇ uoƃɐɹp ǝƃɐʌɐs ou sı ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ʎlpɐs puɐ 'ǝlɔɹıɔ snoıɔıʌ ɐ uı pǝddɐɹʇ ʎlǝʞıl ʇsoɯ ǝɹ,noʎ os 'ǝuoʎuɐ ǝɔnpǝs oʇ ǝlqɐ ƃuıǝq ɯoɹɟ ʎɐʍɐ noʎ ƃuıdǝǝʞ ʎlqɐqoɹd sı puıɯǝʌıɥ ǝɥʇ 'ʎlpɐs ʇnq 'ɟlǝs ɹnoʎ ƃuıʇɔnɹʇsǝp sı ʇɐɥʇ puıɯǝʌıɥ ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ sǝʎǝ ɹnoʎ uǝdo llıʍ ʇı ǝqʎɐɯ 'oʇ spuǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ʇǝƃ oʇ noʎ ɥsıʍ ı ˙ǝuop ɯ,ı ʇnq pɹɐoq ʇɐɥʇ ɥʇıʍ unɟ ɟo ʎʇuǝld pɐɥ ı 'ʍou pooƃ ɹoɟ ƃuıʌɐǝl ʇsnɾ ɯ,ı
˙ǝɔuıs ƃuıʇɐʇıɹɹı os ǝɯoɔǝq sɐɥ ssnɟ pɹǝu ʇɐɥʇ llɐ puɐ 'puǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ɐ ʇoƃ ʎllɐuıɟ ı sɹɐǝʎ 42 ɹǝʇɟɐ ǝɟıl ʎɯ ɟo ǝɯıʇ ʇsɹıɟ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ˙ʍou puǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ɐ ʇoƃ ı ¿ ʇɐɥʍ ssǝnƃ ʇnq 'pıɐl ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ɹǝpuoʍ ou

¡¡¡ os op oʇ noʎ sǝʇɐʇɔıp puıɯǝʌıɥ ǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq pooƃ s,ʇı ɟı uǝʌǝ ʇı uo ʇıɥs oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ oooooooooooou ʇnq 'ǝslǝ ǝuoǝɯos ʎq uǝʇʇıɹʍ ǝɹǝʍ ʎǝɥʇ ɟı pǝsıɐɹd ǝq plnoʍ ʇɐɥʇ sƃuıɥʇ ɹoɟ uɐɯɹǝdns ,sıpuǝq uo ƃuıʇʇıɥs sı ǝƃɐɹʇno ǝʌıʇɔǝlǝs ɹnoʎ ǝlıɥʍ 'ǝq uɐɔ ǝɹǝɥʇ ʞooq ɔıɯoɔ ǝɟɐs ʎlɔıssɐlɔ ʇsoɯ 'ʇsǝɯɐʇ 'ʇsǝpuɐlq ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ 'pɹɐoq ɐ ɟo puıɯǝʌıɥ sıɥʇ uı ǝq llıʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝpɐɟ ʍǝu ǝɥʇ ɟlǝsɹnoʎ oʇuo ƃuıɔɹoɟ ʇsnɾ ǝɹɐ sʎnƃ noʎ
¿ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıl ɟlǝsɹnoʎ oʇ ƃuıʎl noʎ ǝɹɐ ʎɥʍ "˙˙˙sʎnƃ ʎɹɐɔs os sı sıɥʇ 'ƃuıllʇǝsun os 'ƃuılıɯs sı ʞlnɥ ǝɥʇ 'ɥno"
¿ ʞooq sıɥʇ uı lɐǝɹ ɹoɟ ƃuıuǝʇɥƃıɹɟ sɐ ʞlnɥ ǝɥʇ ǝǝs ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ ʍoɥ ¿ ɹǝʇsuoɯ ƃuıuǝʇɥƃıɹɟ ǝq oʇ pǝsoddns ɐ sɐ ʞlnɥ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ʞooq ɹoɹɹoɥ ɐ ʎlsnoıɹǝs ǝʞɐʇ ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ ʍoɥ ¿ lɐǝɹ ɹoɟ ʎɹɐɔs sı sıɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ ʍoɥ

/oɔ/ uo ʇsod lɐuıɟ ʎɯ ǝq llıʍ sıɥʇ

This, pretty much. The comics Marvel has been putting out for the last decade or so have been a trash fire.

>Postin' the pasta because this is tangentially an Immortal Hulk thread.
You can't take two seconds to CTRL+F first?:

It's getting so that you can't tell who's more thin skinned at this point, SJWs who don't read comics but bitch about them anyway, oroutragefas who don't read comics but bitch about them anyway.

>Admitting she was wrong about being the Hulk doesn't contradict her statement about wanting to be the hulk
braindead
And your other two points were wrong as well. Raging incel have sex lol

She looks genuinely insane.

>You can't take two seconds to CTRL+F first?
Nope, because that's how Yea Forums works.

>neggres to demon
>I want to be like you
>demon to neggres
>I like that
You see user, she's a dumb bitch. Anything she's said before this is dumb bitch speak. But if you don't post the evidence of her being a dumb bitch you might come to the conclusion that what she's said isn't in dumb bitch and take offense.
Get fucked you fucking troll.

>taking the bait
Everyone, point at the newfag and laugh.

What comics do you read?

Horseshoe theory

>thinking I'm talking about wanting to be hulk
"We live in a white mans world" is never said to be wrong, you are a raging tranny lol.

>>Why do people not agree with each other on everything?
I never stated or expected that, if your argument relies on misquoting then you have no real argument.
>>Why do people waste time arguing about things that aren't important?
Again, that isn't what I've said, we've had multiple threads with this exact OP and the same discussion everytime, it's not about it's importance it's about how repetitive it is.

That line was used as justification fo her wanting to be like the Hulk. As she learns more about him she learns her reasoning is wrong, hence her justification is wrong.

Only ones of highest qualities for my discerning tastes.

>m-muh context
Nope. Reminder that they ALREADY addressed how she just asked how do I get to be like you in the heat of the moment. They double down on her point afterwards about racial injustice in a way that's explicitly NOT a heat of the moment thing.

Attached: hulk.jpg (1154x272, 182K)

>what is hyperbole for 100, Jim.

The context doesn't make it any better. Stop lying and telling others awful issues like this are better than it seems and having people buy this garbage. It sucks. And the sooner Marvel writers stop with this nonsense, the better. And no, she isn't called out by the Hulk or any of the characters in this issues. Despite how stupid the analogy is.

It's like hearing how ethnic or LGBT minorities seeing themselves as mutants. You're not walking sentient WMDs in the flesh that is able level city blocks because of your powers. No one is advocating your registration, limiting your rights, or outright demanding you have no right to exist and should be exterminated by giant robots.

Gun owners have a better connection to mutants than minorities. Because there are political groups who advocate for their registration, their limit to access to arms, or their outright force them to hand over their firearm via violent coercion.

What is the writer trying to say? That white men are destructive rage monsters?

Which are?

Lol okay. Ur hopeless, go dilate

French guy I guess?

Why stonetoss, ofcourse.

Attached: migrant-invasion-comic.png (1500x500, 85K)

I didn't say everyone had to agree on everything, saying i did isn't hyperbole, it's just false

Blatantly false. Do you want to post the panel where she regrets saying that?

I would if there was one.

She regrets saying it in the post you just responded to. Before proceeding to double down on it.

>What's the point man?
GETTING REPLIES LIKE YOURS. YEAH, PEOPLE POST THINGS LIKE THIS TO GET REACTIONS OUT OF PEOPLE. YOU AREN'T TAKING THE MORAL VICTORY BY FEEDING YOURSELF TO A BEAR. YOU'RE JUST BEING A FUCKING RETARD AND GIVING THE BEAR WHAT IT WANTS.

That never happens faggot

Post the panel after that

CWC Comics. Zap to the extreme!

White people are given the benefit of the doubt of innocence. Some of the most prolific serial killers benefited greatly from the fact they were white men.
Black people are not given the benefit of the doubt.

Well what you actually said was a assbackwards retarded, so he reworded to what you actually said, by I guess you didnt mean

>Post the panel after that
Are you retarded? The page after this:
Is literally this:

Attached: disabled.png (638x359, 247K)

Foreign and sophisticated ones, I'm sure a burger like you with plebian tastes has never heard of.

>Casualgaters so mad they have a stroke while posting

Attached: download (7).jpg (299x168, 6K)

Why do people get so mad when a character says something they disagree with? It's not like it was the whole point of the comic, are we not allowed to have characters with flawed perspectives anymore? Does every single character have to share your opinions or be explicitly stated as being in the wrong?

Yeah, but the Second Amendment is an outdated right that should be revoked for the common citizens. Only public servants should have firearms, because unlike most of humanity, the State isn't prone to mass shootings, violent crime, excessive lethal force, or large collateral damage. Everything "evil" the State has done, it's citizens that voted them in would have the same, but 10 times worse.

Context shows she’s full of shit and not right

I'd agree if he weren't subject to so many assassination or displacement attempts by his friends and colleagues. Getting shot into space isn't a reward, and he spends his entire life trying to destroy or isolate himself.

Post the evidence. Otherwise you're just contributing to the shitposting.

No?
This
Comes before
Thanks for proving you didn't read the book

I guess getting shot by tanks, missiles, rayguns and an anti-hulk arrow doesn't count.

An outlier, if OJ was any other black man he would have been sentenced to Death.

What is this from and who is the writer?

Imagine if a white male said "black people are always commuting crimes! I wish I was black!" Do you think it would be okay?

I don't know of this is a meme but I laughed so hard I peed a little. Thank you user you made my day

You could have posted one of the retarded guys or that basement king from St. Louis but instead you chose a meme.

Please give me an example of a "prolific serial killer" that benefitted from his white maleness.

No, which is fine because the character in questions is mentally unstable.

Let's play bears!

Attached: 15289632822_3cbc344f32_b.jpg (720x404, 98K)

>This
>
>Comes before
>
Why would you lie about something that takes two seconds to disprove?
Here:
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Immortal-Hulk/Issue-11?id=147416#5
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Immortal-Hulk/Issue-11?id=147416#6
Now never post here again you Yea Forumsmblr liar.

Attached: disappointed.png (657x527, 29K)

Wasn't the whole point to she later comes to realize she never knew the whole truth to what Bruce and Hulk go through on a nearly daily basis, pretty much eating her own words down the line?

THAT SOUNDS NICE

No she isn't, why do you trannies keep saying that?

Yes she is

No source lol, ive reas the comic, nothing in it says that

Doesn't change the fact that he only got away with his crime because his team of lawyers made it about the color of his skin and not about disproving any of the evidence against him.

Yes, but if you acknowledged that you couldn’t shitpost about it.

It's in the context of the Hulk, in this comic a merciless and misanthropic monster, to agree with someone who wants to be angry.

Not him but Being jealous of the Hulk isn’t sane

I guess he never trailed Iron Man or Reed Richards who get shitted on 24/7 for even the slightest mistakes

>shitted
and farted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA youre hopeless. Go dilate

Okay you were right. I still think you're a retard.

Is Yea Forums finally realizing that the Immortal Hulk is actually shit

I’m so fucking tired of this board praising to the high heavens scholcky shit propaganda

There's a difference between wanting to be the Hulk vs. wanting to have white male privilege. The comic doesn't ever imply the latter is wrong.

>finally
We had this thread dozens of times when this issue came out, fag.

shut up retard

Except every black rapper, athlete, and celebrity. Other than that, sure!

Attached: hell.jpg (1040x1600, 488K)

They're imagining how your wrecked anal cavity would feel around their throbbing erections.

His glove did not fit so you must acquit.

Its called capeshit for a reason. Unoriginal hamfisted media is the lowest form of garbage.

You mean TOny Stark, the alcoholic weapons manufacturer who ended up the director of shield?

>live in ex commie country with shitty infastructure
>nigger from LA or NY feels the need to lecture me on how privileged I am, and how oppressed he/she is

Attached: 89A4309C-F81B-4CE6-AF8D-180A3495B4B2.jpg (1040x1600, 523K)

It's a good thing she's in hell.

>black lady getting shut down by a chicken
That must hurt.

If it makes you feel any better, the US is literally a third world country full of retards.

For 3 issues

I can't believe Yea Forums is still posting about this insignificant panel that's meant to be a character establishing throwaway line and she is clearly in way over her head and wrong about her assumptions about the Hulk, because she's walked into a horror story and is horrified by everything even remotely involving the Hulk, destructive rage, and pain.

It was a line to establish her motivations. It's not meant to be a moral or statement of the story. If Red Skull said he does what he does because he fucking loves killing Jew children and rationalizes why he kills jewish children, it's not a fucking endorsement of killing jewish babies or how the author thinks we should be all murdering them.

It's meant to be a misguided but sympathetic trait of the character that will impact and bring them from that point as a character to another point as a character.

The entire point is to establish a normal person who has that kind of frustration and impotence that's similar to someone typical, someone powerless like Bruce Banner before he became the raging monster he did. She is someone who misunderstood what being The Hulk was, applied it to her own life, and has realized she has made a terrible error in judgment about it as she sees shit coming from Hell, and a fucking Harpy lady rip somone's throat out, and then eat someone's heart.

Seriously if Yea Forums wants to bitch about SJW, there's a billion other panels from other comics to get mad about and get your (Yous) for. I'm not mad, I'm straight up confused why they keep using this one.

Because it gets fucking replies you dumb fucking bitch

Cope harder.

you didn’t need context to determine that

Attached: urmrgay.jpg (99x138, 12K)

I live here m8, the US is fucking trash.
There's a reason literally every single US city with a population over 500k is a borderline-unlivable shithole outside of a neighborhood or 2.

harsh but fair.

t.Ameritard

So move to a better country. Oh wait, there isn't one.

Allegories don't have to be 190% accurate, you fucking moron. Especially not in a fantastical superhero genre.

>No one is advocating your registration, limiting your rights, or outright demanding you have no right to exist and should be exterminated by giant robots.

Except the current administration is discriminating trans people in the military now over bs excuse, they're actively stripping away protections from the LGBTQ communities at the work place and homeless shelters and there was just a big hulabaloo over a county sheriff preaching in a fucking church that LGTBQ people should be executed.

>Gun owners should be the real demographic who take ownership of mutant minority analogies!

Only complete brainlets would define themselves via their gun fetish and feel the need to find superhero analogue for their perceived, in real life non-existing victimization.

>America #1 in everything FOREVER!!!

>this is what ameritards actually believe
You fuckers don’t top the charts in anything positive

>Only complete brainlets would define themselves via their gun fetish and feel the need to find superhero analogue for their perceived, in real life non-existing victimization.
Literally minorities and LGBT+

Thanks /pol/

the point is that characters in comics are no longer good or bad because of their pasts, their ideology and their actions. nope nowadays the only think that matters is their gender.
villains aren´t villains because they desire power or revenge. it´s because of their "toxic masculinity"

Attached: 1560350373907.jpg (1987x3056, 1.23M)

>For the last time, you fucking moron, she isn't protrayed as correct.

She is a carbon copy of her writer who is a violent anti-white leftist. I really doubt someone that narcissistic would criticize themselves, but keep lying.

She's right, though.

according to liberals just surviving as a black women is super power enough worthy of praise because society is just so "racist" and "sexist" towards them

Do you get cops called on you simply for being somewhere? Black people get the cops called on them simply for taking a goddamn nap at the common area of a school they study at. Or when they exit a air bnb. Or when they're picking up garbage in front of their house. Or they get a fucking gun pulled on them when they're looking for a place to have a picnic with their girlfriend.

You do have the privilege of not being assumed of being a criminal simply because of the color of your skin. Black people get stopped while driving a car or a bike at tge wrong neighborhood simply because they're black. You simply don't even realize such a thing can happen because you're white and you don't get treated with similar bias.

If you don't like rule #2 set down by the people that started this country, then go back to your own.
Or, if you're so dissatisfied against the US government and it's corruption, why don't you just do like Jackson intended with his Tree of Liberty quote and take up arms?
Oh, but wait, common citizens shouldn't have weapons...

Are you black?
If not then I don't really care about your opinion.

>according to liberals just surviving as a black women is super power enough worthy of praise because society is just so "racist" and "sexist" towards them
Phoenix officials did try to murder an entire black family not too long ago and refuse to name the officer holding them at gunpoint over a dollar doll but go off.

I fucking hate white "people"

>the State isn't prone to mass shootings, violent crime, excessive lethal force, or large collateral damage
Man that’s some good ass bait

Um, it was a Barbie. Not just any doll.

> Discriminating against Trans in the military
People with a mental disorder that leads to suicide in 40% of cases should NOT be allowed to enter a career or field that both requires mental fortitude and often leads to other suicide-inducing disorders.
> Stripping away LGBTQP protections in the workplace and homeless shelters.
How, cite your gripe. No guaranteed dilation breaks in the workplace? Homeless shelters only have the resources for Mens and Womens Shelters but not dedicated Panzexual, Demisexual, Agender, Autistigender, and Doggender Shelters?
> Country Sherrif saying LGBTQ people should be executed.
First amendment, when he starts tossing fags into a quarry is when you can start demanding his job.

>People with a mental disorder that leads to suicide in 40% of cases
Hurr durff durff look at me I'm regurgitating second-hand information given to me by someone who skimmed a report without understanding it hurrfff durfff durfff hurrrrrrrr look at how convinced I am by my complete lack of education and research durrrrr.

A black individual in my state shot and killed a police officer who just brought said black individual back from a opioid overdose using Narcan.
13%/>50%, in Madison WI its more like 8%/>80%

You should go see a doctor user

Based and secretly redpilled. They even drew her like shes a crazy paranoic idiot, with tiny pupils and everything.

Who the fuck is this cocksock anyway?
Does she also not get that the Hulk has little to no control over his anger and blind rage? He's not respected because he's a dude or something, he's a force of nature that cannot change.

What ghetto are you from, fellow white man?

>getting shot into unknown space is better than getting shot with a gun
Does no one seriously think these characters through?

Literally everywhere blacks go in this world violent crime rates go up and IQ goes down and then black privilege sets in and you blame wypipo for being a genetically inferior subhuman creature.

>because unlike most of humanity, the State isn't prone to mass shootings, violent crime, excessive lethal force, or large collateral damage.
So I guess those types of crimes don't count when our military occupies foreign lands and commit those crimes you mentioned to foreign peoples who never wanted them there and who are victims of our political policy that number in the millions?

A stuck up, biased reporter is nothing new

So you're telling me that the rate of Trans suicide is no higher than that of the general public? Or are you saying that "bullying" and completely earned and valid discrimination is to blame for that, in stead of these people being deeply, deeply mentally unwell?

Tell me, oh master of statistics, what's the disclosed percentage of MtF postop transsexuals who regret the surgery?

Might I add, the "Hurf durf" thing is extremely old hat, makes your argument look pointlessly childish, and borders on ad-hominem. I could sit here calling you a thin-skinned commie literal-faggot, but name-calling gets nowhere in a serious debate.

>the State isn't prone to mass shootings, violent crime, excessive lethal force, or large collateral damage
Dude, the civil rights movement wasn't that long ago.

Thats not an argument.
>inb4 THATS BEHAVIORS!!!
no difference in a military environment
t. Soldier
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/142/4/e20174218

Attached: F1.large.jpg (1280x609, 51K)

If you mean, by projection, then yes

> Young black men commit hugely disproportionate amount of crime and violence
> "It's the system's fault!"
> White guy from /pol/ spergs out
> This is the face of wypipo

Try me.

>the State isn't prone to mass shootings, violent crime, excessive lethal force, or large collateral damage.
What? That's all the American government wants to do when they want to "liberate" a "corrupt" government and invade those "oppressed" country with brand of "freedom." You honestly have to be completely delusional to believe any of this.

Attached: 1559782866539.jpg (1080x1010, 67K)

It was a firefighter he killed actually.
The cop survived.

If you actually care, then read the comic. If you just want to live in your little outragefag fantasy land, then far be it for us to try and pull you out of it.

>it's a priviledge to be a living weapon
>people who rage but are all powerful and solely not categorised as a complete threat because they're useful
>people who rage about their lives but are useless will be dismissed
no shit?

Who wouldn't want to die if you looked like this?

Attached: 1559652656853.jpg (1024x594, 86K)

>Thats not an argument.
Neither are imaginary numbers. The link you gave me does not cite anything near as high as "40%".
>So you're telling me that the rate of Trans suicide is no higher than that of the general public?
40% is a very specific claim that you would need to back up. The only report in memory that had a number that high took from records as far back as fifty years ago where of fucking course the environment in which trans people lived was different (less access to help, higher chance of getting turned away by doctors, etc.), and it only compared post-op trans to the non-trans population, but again the obvious point of contention would be that the study was just based on records - there were many trans people who they simply were not able to reach again, which can happy for any number of reasons besides death.

>people who read comics are casuals
>people who don't read comics and just shitpost about out of context panels are the true comic fans
Yea Forums was a mistake.

You're retarded fucking sheep if you believe that bullshit.

They stole way more than the doll.
They fought with the cops.
They had multiple warrants out for two of them.

>They dun do nuffin
Kill yourself Faggot

She...admitted she’s wrong though

the concept of position priviledge is retarded tbqh
by that logic every first world person should shut up about their problems because they aren't in a third world shithole.
None of your political problems matter in comparison to that.

But it was the National Centre for Transgender Equality, that came up with the 40%, why would a pro-trans organization lie about that?

at least they're not posting "Ethics in Hammer-Wielding" anymore

Goddamn those boots must be delicious

purely anecdotally speaking I'd say the opposite is the case nowadays.

>AKSHUALLY? IM THE BETTER CONSUMER FOR READING RANDOM PAGES WITHOUT THE NECSSARY CONTEXT
People actually swallow this shit whole.

That’s kinda true though. If you complain about your shitty first world politics to some starving child expect to get slapped

But they aren't arguing they can't serve due to a mental disorder, they're arguing that getting a sex change is too expensive for the military so they can't serve because of the costs.

Homeless shelters, thanks to a new Trump rule change, could in the future refuse to let in trans people based in their personal religious beliefs. Currently you aren't allowed to discriminate due to a person's gender self-identification. It's a change that's going to hurt trans communities who suffer disproportionately from homelessness. Something like 30% have been homeless at some point, due to the discrimination they face, and not being allowed to get in is just going to ends good them for no good reason, other than bigotry.

but where would that philosophy lead you? One day you won't be allowed to complain about anything because you're overpriviledged for being alive

The absolute state of Yea Forums.

You’re trying to slippery slope but it doesn’t even make sense. There isn’t being allowed to or not, you are not banned for complaining, but don’t expect much less privileged people to take your trivial whining well. Ever been in a bad place and felt irritated at your friend complaining about not getting a discount? Yeah

>DC pig id mad again

Yawn.

>First amendment
The first amendment does not protect you from violating the policies of your job or school.

That’s not Yea Forums. That’s an outrage-farming shitposter

how are geopolitical invasions for the countrys benefit comparable to mass-shootings done solely out of frustration and practiced on your own people?
the only thing that is genuinely terryfying and comparable to that would be if the state started rounding up citizens and killing them for no good reason

Kraven is a good character to represent toxic masculinity in its actual definition. Nigga let his sons fight each other to death to see which one is the manliest to take over him

To garner sympathy

I remember when trump was running kids were getting suspended for their maga hats and lawsuits brought against the schools universally sided with the kids.

>Or, if you're so dissatisfied against the US government and it's corruption, why don't you just do like Jackson intended with his Tree of Liberty quote and take up arms?
Americans are cucks and will never ever stand up to the government regardless of how many times they lie, violate American rights, or oppress and coerce the people. If FISA, constant surveillance, the Patriot Act, violation of privacy laws via social media, the false flag operations leading to the invasion of foreign nations via Tonkin incident or weapons of mass destruction, etc aren't going to convince Americans to fight for their rights, what makes you they will stand up to fight for the Amendments? Americans will give their firearms of their own accord, just like they gave their freedom of speech, freedom of association, religious rights etc.

Americans are hypocritical cowards who deserve everything to coming them. They don't fight for freedom, because they don't believe freedom is worth fighting for.

the point here is no one can ever complain about anything because there is always someone beneathe you.
That's the whole point of this white priviledge stuff. Unless you are in a specific situation where it's that obviously appliable, like telling a starving african how hungry you are for a big mac, priviledge watching barely makes any sense.

I remember a bakery winning $multimillion lawsuit because the university called it racist after one of the workers was beaten and robbed by several students

>They stole way more than the doll.
>They fought with the cops.
>They had multiple warrants out for two of them.
Lmao, prove ANY of this. It doesn't explain why the Phoenix police force won't name the officer who left a baby with dead arm syndrome.

if it's all just about "well some underprivileged just won't take you seriously" why is there such a hype about telling people to explicitly WATCH their privilege

And how many of those actually won?

>There isn’t being allowed to or not
that's the thing, this isn't correct. You should be glad because you were born richer, whiter and well supported than someone else. Thats what some of these stories imply.

No shit you shouldn’t complain to someone worse off than you, but everyone needs to vent

>Only complete brainlets would define themselves via their gun fetish and feel the need to find superhero analogue for their perceived, in real life non-existing victimization.
That "gun fetish" is part of the Amendments guaranteed under the United States Constitution that ensures Americans of their natural or God given rights and their right to express, uphold, and guard them against all threats, including the State itself. It is a human right according to the very founders who establish the first American colonies. It is part of American culture and identity, whether you accept it or not. And it is not non-existent victimization when politicians publicly announce that they intend to regulate or prohibit its civilian use altogether. And will resort to State coercion to force those who are aware of their right to bear arms under the Constitution to abide to their intention of violating the very Amendments they were sworn to protect.

my point was about general priviledge tho, not face-to-face priviledge.

why force your own standards on someone else?
I don't get it

There's a video that proves the fighting claim is nonsense.
If I remember the story correctly, I think this was the point. Something Hulk had done had directly affected this woman, ruining something in her life, and she was pissed, and talking with him about it. I think.

The thing I hate most about these types of statements is that they make it out like they are trapped in America when they could just leave and live anywhere else if they don't like it but they'd rather just endlessly complain

Fucking this. Just admit you want guns because you like shooting them, hell who doesn’t? Don’t even try to pretend to want guns to fight against the state, because if you haven’t done so already while they fuck you over and over you never will

>hulk: get constantly hunted down by the military, shoot with all kinds of caliber weapons, set on fire, electrified, thrown into another planet to die alone, cut into pieces to be studied in laboratories.
>some niggress: ugh being a woman is hard! once my captain told me I was a stupid woman...and that hurts

Attached: 1560482866520.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Looks like another successful guaranteed replies thread.

Why, on gods green earth, should I pay for a solider to mutilate themselves and thereby need lifelong medical care and medications that make them ineligible for front-line service, and statistically increase his likelihood of suicide?

So religious homeless shelters would get to have, SHOCK, freedom of religion to give their services to whomever they chose? Should a Christian homeless shelter be forced at legislative "gunpoint" to provide services to a muslim homeless person who thinks Jesus was a sheepfucking whoreson?

Is the trans community not strong enough to protect it's own members from the hardships of homelessness without legally forcing their "enemies" to do so? If Trans people should be forcibly allowed into shelters and programs that exclude them, does that mean that I, as a cishet white male, should be allowed to force myself onto programs and the alike meant exclusively for trans?

Also, don't use "Something like 30%" if you have any gripe at all with citing trans suicides at 40%

Yeah she left those parts out conveniently, plus she makes out like Stark & Strange only helped him because he's a white male when they helped him because he's their friend.

>Should a Christian homeless shelter be forced at legislative "gunpoint" to provide services to a muslim homeless person who thinks Jesus was a sheepfucking whoreson?
Yes. Because that’s the teaching of Christ

So if I fuck someone up accidentally they'll walk right up to me and tell me I am much better off than them so I should not complain about my own situation?

The point is they shouldn’t even be friends, or remain so, because you’re basically shielding someone who goes berserk at a moments notice

Then you get into the whole issue of "when is what I say tied to where I work/go to school"?

Is what you say online, in the privacy of your own home, under an alias, grounds to be expelled from your job?

Is everything a police officer says a reflection of the police and government as a whole?

Is everything your schools janitor says a reflection of the police and school system as a whole?

Does a true, unrestricted version of freedom of speech only exist for those with no job or prospects to lose from exercising completely free speech?

>Do you get cops getting called for simply being somewhere?
Yes, it’s called being a man with your kids at a playground without their mother being there.

Yes, when you piss someone off they would try to put you down and rant to you about how you are making them angry, rolling in all aspects they can think of, if they have the opportunity or guts to. That’s kind of normal

>Why, on gods green earth, should I pay for a solider
I'm just passing through but we don't do enough for soldiers in general and anyone that serves in the military should have a free ride on anything medical regardless of if they're trans or not.

My point was that if we abandon our arms, we never will be able to make such an uprising. You must be mighty deaf if you aren't aware of the growing undercurrent of "When's the boogaloo?" "Who's gonna open the Minecraft sever?" and "Right Wing Frenship Squads"

You're delusional if you think that the revolution will be telegraphed, let alone televised.

They do it already, no forcing required

Piece of filth.

You never will anyway, you fucking coward hypocrites. I would love to see a day when it happens, but you fucks would just stand by and watch while your rights are stripped away slowly but surely

>what you say online, in the privacy of your own home, under an alias, grounds to be expelled from your job?
Considering those words and views aren't hosted on private servers but instead on social media servers and video hosting services with clearly established standards and terms of services...

You boomers actually think "turn on computer = anything goes"?

Ah yes, lets use the good old teachings of Rabbi Ben Yeshua on why white people should be self-destructively altruistic.

Neck Yonself

Exactly, but if they don’t they should be forced to or discard the church branding

that's kinda mean but understandable

Christ literally died for the sins of people who mostly disliked him. If you don’t believe in his teachings don’t call yourself Christian. Jump off a cliff you inbred mongloid

You know that the trans soldiers are still trans even if they don't get the surgery right? and that pre-transition trans have a higher rate of suicide than post transitiont?
So since you care about soldier suicide rates, you'd want the soldiers to transition, because doing so reduces their suicide rate

Isn't the Hulk like the most hated and feared Marble hero because of his capabilty for endless destruction? DCfag here, sorry.

So you driveby dismiss my argument because "Muh Troops"?
You do realize that these would, by and large, not be the squarejawed front-line soldiers you're picturing, but some behind the scenes faggot getting his body mutilated to the point where he'd be useless if he was pressed into combat. Combat, by the way, being the sole true purpose of any military, in case you'd forgotten.

I'd say refusing to do should take away your tax-exempt status.

Do people even realize how few people actually fight in a rebellion?

Yeah when you make someone really angry they tend to be mean

No. He’s still being let on various teams

"Love thy neighbour as thyself" apparently means "fuck everyone not part of my little clique"

I don't even have to look it up to know Bendis wrote this trite

No one even says that anymore.

>Homeless shelters, thanks to a new Trump rule change, could in the future refuse to let in trans people based in their personal religious beliefs.
Is this about how some shelters will provide a bed for women and children before men?

>Things you can't unsee
>Yea Forums

Sure user, you totally don’t know who wrote this and you totally never saw this page before

I don't call myself a Christcuck, nice strawman though.

Who's suicide rate is highest:
Preop Trans Soldier
Postop Trans Soldier
Preop Trans Civilian
Postop Trans Civilian
Cishet Soldier
Cishet Civilian

is it my fault if it's accidental though?
best one can do is saying sorry and that's it. Why get irrationally angry at someone for a mistake

>Should a Christian homeless shelter be forced at legislative "gunpoint" to provide services to a muslim homeless person who thinks Jesus was a sheepfucking whoreson?
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"
Looks like it, fucknut.

>I don't call myself a Christcuck
Good, but that’s irrelevant to my argument of hypothetical “Christian” shelters rejecting people who dislike them not deserving of being called Christian

No, but who the fuck cares if it’s accidental if you fuck up someone enough?
>trashes random person’s house
>why are you acting irrationally? It was an accident bro, chill
This is literally how you sound

So you’re saying you won’t be mad if a drunk driver hits your kid

>IH is a masterwork, Yea Forums says
>Ewing is the greatest writer ever, Yea Forums says

And Yea Forums, at least for the first point, is correct

He was in rage mode and destroyed her house back when she was a kid. She's now an adult working for a local newspaper, tracking him. If you actually read the comic you'd know it's because she wants to be like him. Yes, he went through phases where the government tried to kill him, but this run is coming out today, and we just went through nearly a decade of Hulk the hero, Hulk the Avenger. She wants her anger to be considered acceptable, even heroic, like his is.
Ewing's work is great, and this is a good book. Demon Hulk is a stupid direction for the character, but the book is still well written.

Cool shilling, bro.

They should do it anyway without the legal requirement, it’s redundant

Social Justice is cancer.

Attached: 1474738217283.png (1280x1381, 831K)

Based and Gammapilled

Thanks, your bait isn’t too bad either

Immortal Hulk is so popular it can hold a thread even with a simple little shitpost like the OP. Isn't that amazing?

>he says as he posts cancer tranny frog

Cis has lower than trans
Civ has lower than Soldier
Post op lower than pre

so If they're soldiers, having then transition lowers their suicide rate than preventing them.
Since you're so concerned about suicide rates

So gun fetishists are no different from non-White racial groups and the LGBTA+ community that latch on to mutants where clearly no connection? Why does the X-men exist then if they don't represent any group accurately? At least gun owners, by their own admission, can state they can take more lives than the average Joe, just like mutants, because they have a deadly projectile weapons that would cause others to worry.

It is popular but your reasoning is wrong, unless you think Miss America is popular as well

Maybe she should get some powers.

Funny thing living anywhere else would probably be more difficult for them.

It's almost as if it's a privilege to live here.

Yes. Welcome to nuMarvel.

>to the scorn she gets as an afro-American woman

>in the 21st Century

That's all in her head.

if someone genuinely fucked me up very hard but accidentally I'd be extremely frustrated and probably somewhat cold towards that person but I couldn't bring up the energy to hate them or attack them seriously, or for more than a few seconds. I'd blame destiny more than him
I just find it retarded to do otherwise

The context makes it even worse, cuck.

I think she does get scorned but mostly based on her personality

>the police are racist and oppressive
>but let's make sure all they are the only ones that can be armed ion this society
yum yum you love the taste of boot leather huh

>EL GOBLINO

>a drunk driver killing someone is destiny’s fault
You cuck it’s the drunk’s fault

And that's what will inevitably happen, and the best part will be that she will regret it

but thats fucked
hulks anger is only seen as heroic because it saves the planet at best.
She's victim of destiny being a dick, and her anger about that won't save anyone, and will be seen as nothing more than rambling at higher forces which it is. wtf

Well seeing how she somehow thought she was going to talk down a black ops wetwork team just because she's a reporter.

Yea its her personality.

>The white mans burden great power great rebonsabiltiy

In this case it's the drunk drivers fault for his lack of caring, but I was speaking more general.
Generally mistakes can be terrible, but never as bad as intentions and only intentions deserve full blown hate. I would hate the driver for building up the circumstances, but I wouldn't hate him as much as an intentional murder and pretty much still feel more frustrated about the sheer unluck depending on his level of remorse too

Attached: Immortal Hulk (2018-) 011-006.jpg (1987x3056, 2.02M)

Name them

Lmfao cuck

Attached: 1447577476204.png (283x427, 247K)

the drunk guy is careless but still more of a shitty coincidence than a "kill"
a coincidence that was enabled by his carelessnes, yet he wasn't fully conscious.
I dont know where do you draw the line of a guys mistake being crucial to the situation?
it's almost the same level as Peter being "responsible" for uncle bens death

cuck

A real Christian would give entry to a shelter to a homeless person of ANY faith.

cuck

God I hate summer newfags like you

ITT: non-christians talking about how christians should act.

Attached: 1560626479576.gif (550x521, 278K)

Riiight ;)

No it's about how with this new rule trans women aren't allowed in women shelters and when they're forced to go into men shelters (if they're even allowed in) they get harassed and attacked because they look like a woman.

>Emoticions
Please kill yourself, thanks.

Well, when she becomes an indestructible, unstoppable rage monster and threatens the world by being near it, she will probably be accommodated as well.

>kill yourself
7/10 if I'm being honest. If you really wanna sound edgy, adopt the "neck yourself," as it sounds more suitably school shooter/hot topic, befitting your role here.

>this post is ignored in favor of shitposting
of course

Go back to plebit/discord/tumblr, faggot.

Hey we are arguing about transsexuals now, keep up

But the hulk is green not white

Right, right. "Reddit," "Tumblr," just classic stuff, man. Can't go wrong.

I'm not seeing a problem here

That picture doesnt disprove anything, shes just saying Banners life sucks.

The best thing you can do for the Hulk and the planet is to give him stable social structures.
So long as his rage remains in check he can be harnessed for good.
Shunning and hunting him will only ever make him even angrier and thus more dangerous to everyone.

Clever bait, look how many bites this bitch got

Exactly she’s admitting Banner isn’t privileged

She still hasnt been disputed on saying its a white mans world.

Well it’s cerainl not the Green man’s

This thread is a perfect encapsulation of 4channel

you know Yea Forums has gone down hil when bait is replied more to than facts

But being both trans(pre or post) AND soldier makes you higher risk than being either trans OR a soldier.

If you care about the lives of both soldier AND trans individuals, you wouldn't want there to be trans soldiers. It's simple math.

The crux of it is that straight white people should not be legally required to support mudskins and degenerates, when straight white men are the only demographic that, over their lifespan, puts more into the tax/welfare system than they draw out. Yet still you wastes of biological material demand more and more from the only people who've ever accomplished a damned thing on this rock.

We could be colonizing mars, but we're too busy babysitting thousands of niggers and smiling through clenched teeth as our sons cut their dicks off.

Thus proving yourself a callus person who doesn't care about the suffering or well being of other people in need.

Literal cuck.

"So I say unto you, cuckold yourselves until you have passed from this earth, so that those who hate you may inherit it"

>Come on guys it's [current year], no way will there ever be a totalitarian regime like the USSR or current day China

Imagine being that much of a DC pig.

No, she's not. Any minority who thinks they're put upon and ignored needs to pull their head out of their ass.