FiXing The X-Origin

>dude, I’ve got a gene that lets me manipulate the elements and shit
>dude, I’ve got a gene that lets me manipulated Electromagnetism and shit
>dude, just because of a gene, and nothing more, I’m able to alter reality and shit
Look, the “X-Gene” makes no sense. It’s not as Sci-Fi, it’s more bullshit than fucking Magic. Personally I see two ways to fix this mess:
>Option 1
Celestial tampering as in the 616, and the “X-Gene” is just a hyper futurist version of NANOMACHINES, SON that give the wearer special abilities through super-super-hyper-advances tech.
>Option 2
Downgrade the powers, set the books in the “near future” and make them Tech Augmentations straight out of a Cyberpunk Universe.
>inb4 not Muh
They’re literally saying there’s a “gene” that connects a guy’s eyes to the fucking “punch dimension”.

Pic Semi-Related. Have a hawt Jeen.

Attached: A6AEAD9E-E63D-4E08-9EBC-DE1BD5025202.jpg (462x1085, 235K)

Or how about
>Those born with the genetic code are eligible for the superpower lottery held by some higher cosmic being like the Phoenix

Trust
-in-
Hickman

Bring back teen jean.

Attached: wilsonfisk_close_5000.jpg (2100x1989, 656K)

the gene causes the mutation. the mutation gives the power. Magic mutation is no more ridiculous than magic tech.

MarLEL needs to just send ALL mutants to their own fucking dimension and NEVER publish X-Titles again (maybe publishing some kind of "Masterworks" collection periodically so the license doesn't lapse).
Nobody likes mutants anymore and keeping them in publication is just inviting another bankruptcy.

>inb4 "t. Inhuman lelelelelelelelelelelel"
Shithumans can go fuck off to Limbo as well.

Tommy pls

>prosthetic limbs are as ridiculous as demon arms
This is how ridiculous you sound.

>t. libtard MarLELfag

All mutant powers are reality warping, the expression is just stunted because of -reasons-. That's why second or third generation mutants tend to be reality warpers.

>jeanfag
>shit opinions

Checks out

>hurdur not Muh
>f-fuck Jean
Wasted Trips tbqhwy.

if you want that prosthetic arm to do anything other than have semi-impressive grip strength, yes. The contrivances you need to add to make a prosthetic perform superhuman feats might be different, but they are just as extraordinary.

All "scientific" superheroes have stupid origins

>radioactive spider bite lets a man hang from the roof
>gamma radiation makes a man so powerful he can ignore magic just by being SO ANGRY
>the same "cosmic rays" give 4 people 4 different powers
>my suit lets me defy physics with TRANSISTORS

>Tech augs
Mugga, that's pretty much the ultimate U version of mutants. Not that it makes them any less disgusting.

Punch Dimension was coined here on Yea Forums and should never be used to denigrate based Flyclops.

It's comic books. Do you really think some radiation will let a guy quadruple in size and turn green? Or let a girl turn herself invisible and create invisible structures out of nothing? Or shoot spider webs out of his wrists? Get off it.

Past Jean can be brought into the future and stay there. You can just create a clone and she assumes her place. Retconning the entire X-Men history by having the clone Jean Grey relive all of the original's entire history. That way the timestream doesn't get fucked up and will just coninue on with no problem and we would have the young Jean Grey in the present

Also, the Celestials are already known to have been in Earth. Why not take elements of the Ultimates version and have the X-Gene be a virus, but it's a cosmic virus that seemingly entered through the Celestials or any other cosmic being in space. As the human race evolves the virus itself evolves with them as it slowly becomes part of them. Indroducing the more mystic beings that will have a connection with them as some mutants do involve themselves with magic through the cosmic energy within them

The X-Gene would be a cosmic virus or an energy from space, but that same properties do evolve. Thus making them human evolution through cosmic energy

She was cute and didn't fuck niggers.

Attached: mean man.png (476x476, 366K)

A rogue Eternal has sex with mortal women across the millennia, producing hundreds of bastards with his X-genes, which normally remain dormant barring a traumatic trigger. Over time, his bastards begat more bastards, resulting in the ticking time bomb we know today. This is also the reason that non-morlock mutants are unusually hot and horny as they take after their slutty ancestors.

Make Apocalypse that Eternal. Make the Morlocks children of a Deviant.

Based Hickman will erase all the Rosenberg and Cuck AU stuff user, don’t worry. Jeannie will remain as pure as always.

How to spot a Bendis panel

At least those are just two panels, not a whole page of same pictures.

Fuck off shit brained tech needing ashole. Not everything has toobe nanomachines. Read a book ir something.

>Celestial tampering as in the 616, and the “X-Gene” is just a hyper futurist version of NANOMACHINES, SON that give the wearer special abilities thro
Isn't that kind of what already happens?
Like mutants are somehow related to eternals aren't they

This is pretty good