Why is Hawkman so unpopular?

Attached: 683e704ca023456a1b5e52789b7589c1.jpg (511x800, 77K)

Pretty much

Attached: Screenshot_20190615_122830.jpg (543x1340, 145K)

Unpopular? First time I hearing this.

Most people are pretty gay and don't read comics and then you have the queermos that only read Marvel or Batman. That doesn't leave much readership for Hawkman.

His costume is pretty lame desu

Literally who?

People just don't know enough about him.

He sucks but i have sympathy for you Hawkfag, never surrender. One day, your time will come.

I heard they're bringing The Shade into his new series. Will this bring in the Starman audience?

>Rarely has an ongoing comic, so there's little exposure.
>No mass-media adaptations outside of occasional appearances in other shows.
>Confusing origins
>Costume is a little weird.

It's a shame, but it is what it is.

He's the even lesser know Aquaman of the JLA in the eyes of the casual fan. That guy with one power, that all other members can do along with their other powers. Or they own a plane. So people think the bird guy is stupid and useless.

Cartoon makers have a lot of trouble adding in a guy that swings around a deadly weapon and hits people in the face, something that is very imitatable by kids.

DC writers really shit the bed with the guy in the 90s so for a good 15-20 years his comics were just unapproachable due to being too fucking confusing and they just dropped the character from everything for a long time.

he needs more exposure outside of comics.

Um actually, People still remember Hawkgirl and Hawkwoman, though.

That picture should have Hawkboy in it.

Johns did a great job with him.

Snyder's reintroducing Ted Knight and the JSA soon during YotV, and Will Payton's already back along with the Cosmic Rod. Fingers crossed for /ourboy/ Jack.

Well, if not him, who would you say is unpopular?

Extant?

I'm not a fan of birds or big burly men. That and his story makes no damn sense.

Overshadowed by Flash Gordon.

>ambiguous origin story
>ambiguous flavor (alien? Egyptian? bird.... man?)
>kinda lame powers
>not particularly charismatic
>doesn't even really look like a Superhero
Hawkgirl is also pretty unpopular despite being on a main JL cartoon for the same reasons.

I think it is pretty ironic Batman is often compared to Moon Knight when Moon Knight is more closer to Hawkman giving the constant resurrection and different personalities the characters have.

also Moon Knight's goddamn mythological background

Um actually if they were gay this wouldn’t be an issue.

>guy that swings around a deadly weapon and hits people in the face, something that is very imitatable by kids.
This and his confusing origin are the biggest obstacles.
Aquaman can be made cool by copying Namor & Thor. Hawkman can't be made into Falcon.

????

Attached: 12797080.jpg (600x257, 32K)

I grew up with Hawkgirl. Who's this loser?

Hawkwoman is more popular then Hawkman because she's hot, basically a walking fetish.

Attached: d68ygsp-03170cb5-e372-4d52-b108-e60e7daae5eb.jpg (1024x600, 179K)

Except that looks more like Hawkgirl

To be fair, he is in the same universe as Martian Manhunter.

Nobody said it? Really? OK them

He's a cuck. He watched his wife groped and kissed by a nigger and instead of whipping the living shit out of that turncoat thot he did nothing. Also DCucks have a fetish on stronk female wahmen doing the cock carousel so he's usually depicted as a weirdo with a geezer mentality. Nobody have him justice

He is conservative

Whats even the point?
He doesn't do anything necessarily hawk related
He doesn't solve bird crimes
Dudes never laid a single egg
what the fuck am I supposed to get out of this guy I can't get somewhere else?

Attached: 1411444675177.jpg (458x430, 59K)

His origin is a mess. His design is both uninspired and redundant. His powers are dull. He hasn't had any notable depictions outside of comic book pages in decades, so the general pop is mostly unaware of his existence. He is a relic of the pre grimdark age, who has been unsuccessfully remolded into a grimdark archetype. He sucks in both concept and execution.

Goddamn, you must be a hoot at parties.

How is his current run?

In a world filled with disparate alien species all living and working side by side for a common good. Weird how that doesn't make sense, huh?

I was eager for the Snyder reinvention, but then Venditti shat all over it.

Unpopular character would have literally zero presence.
The movement is unpopular
Ian Karkull is unpopular.

>not a fan of big burly men
Ok fag

Pssshhh. What ever queer buns.

People who say his origins are confusing are brainlets.
No excuses, if you can't keep track of it than you're best Watching lucifer on Netflix.

Snyder's reinvention would have been absolute dogshit.
>OH PUT BATMAN IN IT
Disgusting.

>Copying
Oh fuck off

>Dcucks
Is that you, Ladderbro

Strictly speaking, OH PUT BATMAN IN IT was Didio.

I keked

No fuck that shit, that is all on snyder.

ssh don't say it, or the blue haired genderfluid landwhale jannies will hear ya

gtfo and take that lame FB banter with you, normie faggot

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x200, 985K)

Nigga, that was Dan Didio. Snyder wanted to write a Hawkman solo because he's now a fan of the character or something. Didio said nobody cares about Hawkman and told him to turn his big idea into a comic event about Batman, so Snyder worked on it and we gained METAL.

Or anyone who doesn't live in a feel good news bubble of total delusion.

You have an entire news network dedicated to your backwoods hillbilly insecure bullshit, as well as most of the US Govt., so I'd say you're the normie, faggot.

He's boring, has zero charisma.
Only good thing are the villians. Less retcons and more Gentleman Ghost and Shadowthief.

>we'z the oppressed and shiet!
your gov is licking your balls, the medias too, you degenerate rat. this shithole of a honeypot is maybe one of the last places where i can say whatever the fucki want without being doxxed. you npcs disgust me, fly to your safe space and rot in there

Attached: BG5AaBJCYAAB23T.jpg (480x515, 34K)

Why do I keep seeing that parasect posted everywhere?

Don't know about his comic version, but both DCAU and CW incarnation of the character were dull and annoying.

Jokes aside the fact that they ditched him and paired his wife with John in the popular cartoons is why nobody cares about Hawkman.

Nobody cares about your cartoon.

Too confusing.

Bullshit.
>oh I got this hawkman idea that somehow turned entirely about Batman.

>have gay sex.

Wow. I am forced to agree with this statement.

Ian Karkull is so unpopular he wasn’t even given a code name. Fantastic choice.

It’s the same as Batman’s uniform.

>Batman’s uniform: Bat themed.

>Hawkman’s uniform: Hawk themed.

>He's the even lesser know Aquaman of the JLA in the eyes of the casual fan
What if I told you Aquaman is the 4th most well known JL member after the trinity?

Captain Caveman.

Whats his powers and how did he gain them?

he always just has giant wings sticking out of his back.
plus his helmet only occasionally looks cool.
the whole "immortal warrior" reincarnation thing is a nice enough angle though.
shirtless heroes aren't all that popular really...besides Conan

He was bitten by a radioactive conservative.

Not the Shade, but Shadow Thief.

Pretty good actually. It basically makes every version of Hawkman canon now.

Not great

"Hawkfag" just for making one post about him?

The Shade is gonna be in it too.

Has one of the most confusing continuities in comics, and is mainly used as a side character for team books.

>Has one of the most confusing continuities in comics
Which has just been fixed

He was pretty funny on the lawyer show

Does every hero have their own audience?

Could they appear to the Flamebird audience?

Shadow Thief has always been a Hawkman villain. The newest solicits advertise that Shade will assist Carter in taking down Shadow Thief.

What’s wrong with his uniform?

Flight, enhanced strength, durability, healing factor all come, ostensibly, from the alien Nth metal. Also Hawkman has reincarnated across time and space for millennia and has some degree of access to those memories/skills. He's adept with all manner of historical melee weapons and has an extensive base of knowledge as a professional archaeologist and academic. He's basically flying Conan with the mind of Indiana Jones.

They said Johns fixed him in the early 00s.

What if I told you more people knew Aquaman than Superman?

Robinson and Johns. They definitely rehabilitated the character, but moreso the golden age iteration at the expense of the silver age version. The idea from the current book allows all versions their own legitimacy.

The price for being an expy of The Hawkmen from Flash Gordon

They don't. It's not that far apart though. Aquaman has always had a place in the public consciousness though

Sauce?

Fine. Have him show up in Calvin and Hobbes.

Terrible opinions

Everyone has done a good job with him

Boys been around since the golden age. I ain't saying he's popular but he's not unpopular.

I wouldn't say he's unpopular he's just.. not as big a name as he was decades ago, as for why well.... DC royalled fucked up with the Hawks post Hawkworld and you basically had a decade where everything around him was just trying to make him make sense and he became toxic to the point editorial refused to allow Grant Morrison of all people to use him, some things have managed to help him recover somewhat but he's never managed to fully get rid of the sentch of those times.

>Lesser known Aquaman of the JLA
means He is to normies, the loser of the team with useless powers.... that also not many people knows exists. Comparing someone to Aquaman of the JLA means people think the powers suck. While in this case no one knows he is alive on top of that.

Get off your damn persecution complex Aquafags.

They did remove him from all books and team appearances in the mid 90s. And did not really attempt to use him again until Hawkgirl was made popular by the cartoon. And the Hawkgirl series they made i the 00s kind of sucked

Eh Hawkgirl was brought back a few years before the cartoon, and Hawkman I think was brought back around the same time it started airing. They did certainly try to do a Hawkgirl series when her popularity was at it's peak buuutt tottally dropped the ball.

Wow someone is showing their Casualfaggotry today.

Yea sure NO ONE knows the guy who has been on tv in regular appearances since the 60s, was featured in several seasons of Smallville, and had his own major movie last November (Maybe you might have heard of it) is just not known to anyone at all. Yep, not a single fucking person on this planet has heard of Aqua...something or other. Right. Just a complete literal who.

Attached: implying.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Yeah,he became so toxic from all the failed attempts to make the character.. comprehensible post the Post Hawkworld retcons that even Editorial was like "Yeah we have to shelve this guy, he's unusable right now" All he appeared in for like I think 7-8 years were a few elseworlds.

The mace and medieval weapons is a problem if they want him in a cartoon somewhere. It will have to be fixed up into something like the JLU space mace that shocked people or something magic that does magic stuff.

He needs some kind of fight gimmick for network execs to want to use him somewhere

Go outside, ask a random ass guy on the street his opinion of Hawkman, using nothing but the name. Report the results.

He's a faggot with wings, who cares?

I don't think things got any better when Every single other writer that ever got the character wanted to redo the entire origin. There have been nonstop origin rewrites since Johns' run. I think the current run is the 4th total rewrite since 2004.

The Hawkgirl book you're talking about was actually a Hawkman book that was renamed and shifted focus at some point around issue #50. That book spun out of Carter's reintroduction in JSA #24ish, somewhere around there.

Think that's another Aquafag

Wait really, based!

Attached: shade.png (468x704, 335K)

I mean nobody really gives a shit about that though because the powers aren’t the story.

Somebody please help user, he's stuck in a 2006 family guy gag.

It was Katar that never made much sense in creation.

Decided to make Hawkman into an alien, and had literally anything to use coming up with reasons for a guy with wings that flies. And they go with fake wings using Nth metal to negae gravity, like the golden Age one. Then copy the costume 100% and copy the name like 99%. Only they just call him an alien while doing literally nothing alien-y with him at all. Just fully imitate a comic that was not capable of staying afloat in the 40s either and had to be combined with Flash because no one wanted to read him then either.

Katar should have been completely reinvented from the ground up like Atom and Green Lantern. At least make him a bird alien or something. Do more than space Carter

I'm both confused and amazed at the total lack of any kind of reading comprehension in this thread. Really fucking bizarre

Attached: New_chloe.png (266x500, 74K)

Yes because you seem to be stuck in a universe where Hawkworld did not happen. Maybe educate yourself before you spout casualfaggotry like this?

Zero Hour was attempt at reconciling DC'S desire to have cake and eat it too regarding golden age and silver age/Hawkworld versions, and spun out an edgy Hawkman book from 94 to 96. When that didn't work Hawkman went into limbo until Robinson, Goyer and Johns reintroduced him in 01. Robinson and Johns launched a new ongoing in 02, which ran until 06 when the book shifted to focus on Kendra after One Year Later.
But the JSA origin for Hawkman basically stuck for almost a decade until Starlin started fucking around with the character at some point in a story that was ignored by all right before the New 52 in 2011. Continuity for everyone was fucked at that point and I didn't enjoy the book enough to figure out exactly what version they were trying to depict. I guess it was Katar?
But the current ongoing has streamlined things and brought them back in relative line with the Robinson/Johns idea, with Snyder's vision mixed in. Carter is running the show, Katar is one of his past lives, something, something dark multiverse.

Most of these problems come from writers wanting either Carter or Katar as the "definitive" Hawkman, and at the expense of the other.

Johns wanted Carter and the main one and claims all others were different versions of him.
Then Starlin liked Katar more and claimed he was just confused and pretending he was Carter
Then post Flashpoint happened to be Katar again. Now Carter is the main Hawkman without an intro.

Because they don't know how awesome he is. I think they judge his outfit wrong, He gets called weird for being shirtless. However, you have to look at it from the lens of the time period he was published. Hawkman is literally playing off Tarzan, John Carter of Mars and dime novel heroes like that. At the time there was a trend for rugged, shirtless warriors. The shirtless then just seemed to be a way of expressing strength, invoking Hercules and gladiators.

Look at his outfit like that, more like a gladiator because he IS pulling inspiration from all the past lives he lives in. That's just one reason I think people haven't gotten into him.

New 52 Hawkman was SUPPOSED to be Carter at first, directly following up the end of Brightest Day, it starts with him burning the costuming angsting over Sheira's disapperence, he's an archeologist all that stuff... then I can't remember if it was editorial or if this was when Liefeld took over and he wanted to use Katar it was revealed no it was actually KATAR with fake memories so he just THOUGHT he was Carter.. and then Shayera was a villain (and Blonde) and yeah.. it was messy Johns tried to make it work in his JLA run but didn't really get the time with all the set up for Trinity War then DC eventually just killed him off in Death of Hawkman (which is actually pretty good IMO easily the best story for that version of Hawkman) in preperation for Carter's return

I actually really like the current origin, it's fairly easy to make sense of, only question is how exactly Hawkgirl fits into it isn't totally clear yet but other than that it's simple enough. (aside from the bit with Kendra/Shayera having their souls magically split at some point making them both rencarnate around the same time but they fixed that in a way that let Shayera keep existing anyway)

Also you guys should look up HAWKWORLD on Twitter or Facebook or all social media. This one Hawkman fan is crazy for Hawkman, but in the most admirable way. This guy has all the writers and artists from DC talking to him. He's such a huge fan that DC literally talks to him about Hawkman books... I've never seen anything like it with other characters.

His love for Hawkman is truly impressive, I'm pretty for sure his single-minded push was the reason Hawkman just got a new book finally. It shows the power of ONE TRUE FAN.

That’s great I hope you get Jackstar, I mean like I totally do, but are they going to give us Kung Fu Fighter?

How does he feel about the current run?

He's a fan, he talks to Vendetti and Hitch a lot.

>not a fan of big burly man
Ok fag

Attached: 1553222187814.jpg (531x800, 163K)

Unpopular(?) opinion: Rags Morales' art is nice.

>both are animal themed therefore they're the same
So what you're saying is every batfamily member is a perfect replica of batman and all their costumes are equal.

And at one point it featured a Walt Simonson writing, Howie Chaykin drawing arc that involved a Cosmic Vagina.

Katar needs to have his own look. Being to damn similar to Carter screws things up a lot

As someone who has never read a comic with him as the focus and knows practically nothing I would chalk it up to his boring at a glance design and powers. He's a dude with wings and he flies? That's something that most superheroes pull off without having big goofy wings.

i say this to not be mean or ironic or anything, but that is the greatest case of autism i have ever heard

What is Hawkman about?
There's your answer

Ah, you read my threads. Good Hawkfag

In what universe is that an unpopular opinion?
Th

>Why is hawkman so unpopular?
Everyone starts giving you actual reasons why he sucks.
>rest of Yea Forums
NO HE IS A COOL CHARACTER YOU ARE BEING OBJECTIVELY WRONG BEING A CONTRARIAN DICK SUCKING FAGGOT IS SO COOL
And people say Yea Forumsmblr is somehow worse lol.

I mean he had that during the early 90s and visually it worked.. Katar was Space Cop Hawkman with Metal Wings, full body armor a Gun and well.. A katar as his main melee weapon, Carter was the shirtless dude with a giant mace and feathered wings. it was just that was the time of the biggest Hawk continuity clusterfuck.

You could had had said he was falcon before the movies and I would agree people like to make fun of aquaman but they Damm well know who he is

There is a dude who always makes that kind of threads, sorry if i mistaken you for him.

Making him Silver Surfer didn't fixed anything.

Ninja Turtles had sais, katana, etc. for most of their history and it was never a problem. Although now that I think about it it looks like they did replace them with some high tech lightsaber bullshit in the new cartoon, so maybe the current generation is too pozzed to allow traditional bladed or blunt weapons any more.

Attached: garbage.jpg (1014x570, 135K)

>Everyone starts giving you actual reasons why he sucks.
Unironically, they are plebians. Hawkman is manly as shit and promises fun serial adventure type stories.

Attached: 4d0cd113-ef92-44a5-88b8-590875da6a82.jpg (650x869, 186K)

That was resolved by having their enemies be robots, mutants, and aliens. All the perfectly acceptable targets when a character has a deadly weapon. See Samurai Jack

Jesus fucking christ, the Aquaman analogy is about how normies think his powers suck and make a joke about it. That is it.

The Hawk part is that he is like Aquaman, only lesser known than Aquaman.

Learn
to
fucking
read
you
fucking
autistic
fuck

Unironically, you have shit taste.

Just make him into a bird alien with bird themed space gadgets and weapons. Problem solved

Carter can be Conan with the swords. Katar can be the animal themed space man with retractable talons, sonic screech, feather shaped shields and other wacky shit.

Nope. You said he is just like Aquaman in that no one knew who he was. You called ther star of a major fucking movie of 2018 a literal who and now you are backpeddling since you are called out for the casualfaggot you really are.

Attached: 1509e340051.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Bullshit, you claimed no one knew who Aquaman was

Attached: carrol.jpg (500x500, 77K)

That still means he is like aquaman=literal who

And you are hilariously wrong in every way

kys

That isn’t what was said at all.
There was whining about the uniform, when exactly the same strategy was used as what they did to come up with Batman’s attire

I’m not OP, I was just saying this board is anonymous. It gets difficult to tell unless the post is verbatim

Faggot

>Flash Gordon.

That guy doesn’t even exist in the same universe. He can’t overshadow anyone.

It’s the truth, though.

He looks exactly like a superhero, except they don’t really have one distinct look.

I remember Harvey Birdman, attorney at law

Attached: 7sUsTIHb_400x400.jpg (224x224, 17K)

Go to bed, Ollie

Basef

That's kinda nice really

>He is conservative
Yeah they should really change that if they want him to be popular.

No one in this thread has any ability to understand anyone else for some reason.

No they shouldn't. How is GA going to hate him otherwise?

Par for the course I’m afraid.

I hope there aren’t people who don’t.
I thought there was a huge Harvey Birdman/Phoenix Wright crossover crowd

I think people get a bit bogged down in the Marvel/DC comparisons. Sure it’s fun, but this talk has gotten Moon Knight labeled a “Batman” wannabe which is reductionist to the character.

They need to just make him DC's answer to Wolverine, but they keep going back on it.

Attached: hawkmanflat_kjashls87fa90.jpg (1123x1600, 322K)

Look at this faggot

Personally, I've never been especially big on Hawkman, but I've long-thought he looked pretty cool

Guy whose only power is to fly with huge shitty wings...
On a team when literally every other character except Batman can fly without huge shitty wings.

>Has one of the most confusing continuities in comics
''Laughs in Black Canary''

That flopped though. I did enjoy Johns' angrier take on the character though.
Please read his series.
What's so bad about his taste?

Attached: merge_from_ofoct (5).jpg (1040x2447, 2.33M)

Why would he be popular in the first place?
Does he have a well-regarded comics run? A one-shot or story-arc that comes highly-recommended to anyone trying to get into the character?
Has he ever had a stand-out appearance in some other media-adaptation? Or a good show of his own?

Attached: bat think.jpg (261x366, 16K)

>Please read his series.
which one?

Current, then Johns

DC should push him.

He is badass and he is a knight.

Attached: Shining_Knight.png (500x532, 218K)

I agree with the sentiment, but as a Hawkman fan - his rough spots are rougher than the popular characters who burn through talent like there's no tomorrow to remain relevant.

Comic fans are fickle partisans.

It's never been easier to change one's mind about a character, but people choose to stay in their lane because it's more comfortable than changing their mind.

He needs wings to fly and has a stupid fucking helmet yet they always try to make him some edgy badass.

What about Isis?

Fuck you I like the helmet

Ok lads, pitch your Hawkman stories in the thread!

Attached: Hawkman and The Atom.jpg (1224x1584, 280K)

Well, mainly because...that thing he did with your mom? She wasn't the only one.

The spider-man villain?

>Does he have a well-regarded comics run?
Hell yeah son, several in fact.

Harvey Birdman did it better.

Having huge ass wings is awesome.

Attached: baa27c76-d4dc-4100-9513-059c8ca664eb.jpg (922x1400, 327K)

Kids can get their hands on an Nth metal mace?
Since when?

Excuse me where the fuck is a kid going to get a Nth metal mace? It's almost like that is a fantasy thing that does not exist in the real world,

much like you little scenario here

You must be a liberal

Bots

Not Hawkgirl.

About to buy the first trade of the Venditti/Hitch Hawkman, what am I in for?

As are hundreds of thousands of other characters.

A love letter to the character that respects his entire history.

Attached: RCO014 (3).jpg (1041x1600, 606K)

>A love letter to the character that respects his entire history
This is my fetish.

That Inhyuk Lee is really doing God's work with these covers

Attached: 6b60c3a439931c90ec438a9b5c1914f9.jpg (1107x1681, 254K)

Attached: inhyuk-lee-hawkman-15.jpg (842x1278, 441K)

Attached: D9GhvZDU0AYzGoL.jpg (922x1400, 146K)

He's not that conservative.

Pleb here, why the mace? Wouldn't a lance or something similar look better with a winged man?

>Doesn't do anything necessarily Hawk related.
>Looks like a Hawk/dresses like a Hawk.

Pick one.

Golden Age Carter Hall was practically the John Wayne of superheroes. Hawkworld Katar was a constitutionalism. Post resurrection Carter was an interventionist, pro death penalty monarchist.

Please stop user

Attached: 1545599509760 (1).jpg (990x2500, 705K)

>He's a bit conservative.

You stop.

The only conservative values you even mentioned were death penalty and monarchist.

Monarchist being debatable.

Boring and dull.

You must be thinking of John Tucker Must Die.

He's conservative, stop arguing for argument sake.

4 issues for 1 villain. Venditti needs to get off the book now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-232712_Facebook.jpg (1079x593, 257K)

Shadow Thief hasn't been around in forever, and he's one of his big bad, he can have his time in the sun.

Bro Bendis has been shilling his Roger zorn character for a year and a half now

The comic posted literally uses the words.
Stop rejecting different views.

You haven't refuted my point, and continue to pretend that posting non arguments are rebuttal. He's conservative, it's a long established trait, het used to it.

Attached: DC Comics - Hawkman #005-12-13.jpg (320x245, 52K)

We had red cloud girl for like...6 pages in one issue last January.

His new book needs to give him a home base again.

She's had 15 issue appearances.

"The planet is actually controlled by the spirit of a Wizard"

yeah, that's the kind of shit I read comics for.

No, you’re just being ignorant.

The discussion is about the extent of his conservatism.

Try again.

I never hear Black Canary talked about as having a confusing continuity.

Well he's a bird. Birds aren't cool. Just ask Falcon.

Yeah, he needs to be in St Roch or Midway City again

Attached: 220px-Hawkman_v4_1.jpg (220x311, 23K)

Will we see more JSA villains show up after the JSA gets un-retconned?

>4 issues for 1 villain
That's way less than standard these days. Look at current Batman where it's all Bane all the time

I still don't understand Bane's plan.

I think what Hawkman really needs is doing brutal space adventures where his dirty Harry with a giant hammer would play better. Kinda like what Morrison is doing with Green Lantern. You can have cape elements, but IMO the think about Hawkman is that he's too weird to stick around Earth all the time. He should be more like Indiana Jones in space.

Shit tier design, shit tier power, shitty and convulted history

For you

>4 issues of The Shade
user this is a good thing.

Does he look like a guy with a plan?

What happened to female ShadowThief, I liked her.

He's always written as a cuck or just a punching bag to show how hard villians hit.

The degree to which this Hawkfan will go to try and create a buzz around Hawkman is maybe the saddest fucking thing going on Yea Forums these days. Maybe even sadder than Tommy.

She's forgotten for nostalgia points, which is a shame because she was crazy in a great way.

Attached: RCO011 (2).jpg (1041x1600, 509K)

Pretty good actually

Bruh, Black Manta killed her during Forever Evil

Attached: black-manta-takes-out-shadow-thief.jpg (1036x1480, 1.42M)

Attached: nogood.png (577x441, 517K)

>Portrayed as a stalker and loser who gets cucked by John Stewart
Is there a more JUST character in JLU than Hawkman?

Attached: HawkmanJLU.png (500x375, 196K)

I love how Ollie is always starting shit.

I loved this moment in Johns' run

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-193827_Chrome.jpg (981x1507, 1.2M)

He looks like a he-man reject and gets cucked in all popular media.

When JL ditched him for Hawkgirl in an attempt to make the show more inclusive for women his character was doomed to obscurity.

At least this series has a chance to get up to 20 issues now. But I don't see it going beyond that.

We don't know that for certain.